[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a therapist, let me help you. Tell me what troubles you?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3371.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3371.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
I'm a therapist, let me help you. Tell me what troubles you?
>>
anomie
>>
>>745062852
What troubles me is that "therapist" and "the rapist" are spelled exactly alike...
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>745062852
I'm seeing a woman and its serious. I can't afford to be overly picky because i love smoking weed and drinking when i can (not working). Dilemma is whether or not to let it get serious or not. She's 7 years older than me, i'm 28.

Advise me therapist
>>
>>745062965
still better than a psychotherapist.
>>
>>745062852
I have realized I'm a pathological narcissist. My empathy is really fucked up. I can get upset at scenes in movies but if my friend tells me they have cancer I honestly feel no genuine reaction. I wish I could develop a genuine connection but I realize it's impossible.
>>
>>745063038
No let go bro
>>
Do black dicks really look like shit?
>>
File: 1500748264561 chan.png (496KB, 693x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500748264561 chan.png
496KB, 693x1000px
>>745063193
Thanks i'll give it some thought.
>>
>>745063191
Best advice is don't get friends who have cancer maybe they'll stick around so you can make connections
>>
>>745063261
Yes
>>
>>745063353
I can't argue with that logic
>>
>>745063430
Glad I could help
>>
>>745062852
I had this dream where I was being chased through a tunnel by the Pope and a Giant Tootsie Roll, then a train started coming from the other end and I mean coming sexually, shooting Diesel fuel everywhere. My priest says this is symbolic of sex and that I must cut my dick off or Satan will possess me. Tell me, what's discounted at Checker's this week?
>>
File: IMG_3377.png (963KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3377.png
963KB, 640x1136px
>>745063485
Smoke meth hail Satan and here you go
>>
>>745063485
Hope that helped
>>
Going back to School tomorrow with a new class and im having anxiety issues.

Wat do?
>>
>>745064413
Just be you /b/ro they'll like you
>>
>>745062852
Just broke up with my grill after about 4 years because it turns out she's a complete liar. Cheated on me, lied to me for years. Gave her another chance, she apparently started birth control and screwing around in Tinder and dating other men, even though when confronted she always had some excuse as to why she wasn't at fault for any of this.

How exactly do you trust another woman after so much time invested in someone who turns out to be completely different from who they led you to believe they were?
>>
>>745064782
Idk what the woman had to do with it but I'm sorry to hear about you're grill hopefully you can get past it, they have great deals a Home Depot if you hurry
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.