[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

on the bus this morning, a guy was trying to convince me that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fucked up ears.jpg (60KB, 663x373px) Image search: [Google]
fucked up ears.jpg
60KB, 663x373px
on the bus this morning, a guy was trying to convince me that the world was flat.
what do you /b/elieve?
>i like a globe Earth
>>
>>745052540
nah its just dumb people falling for dumb shit

there actual people who think lots of dumb shit, global warming is a hoax, the earth is only 10 thousand years old, people can get pregnant without sex. Lots of shit
>>
You should have pissed on that retard.
>>
After a lecture on cosmology and the structure of the solar system, William James was accosted by a little old lady.

"Your theory that the sun is the centre of the solar system, and the earth is a ball which rotates around it has a very convincing ring to it, Mr. James, but it's wrong. I've got a better theory," said the little old lady.

"And what is that, madam?" Inquired James politely.

"That we live on a crust of earth which is on the back of a giant nigger,"

Not wishing to demolish this absurd little theory by bringing to bear the masses of scientific evidence he had at his command, James decided to gently dissuade his opponent by making her see some of the inadequacies of her position.

"If your theory is correct, madam," he asked, "what does this nigger stand on?"

"You're a very clever man, Mr. James, and that's a very good question," replied the little old lady, "but I have an answer to it. And it is this: The first nigger stands on the back of a second, far larger, nigger, who stands directly under him."

"But what does this second nigger stand on?" persisted James patiently.

To this the little old lady crowed triumphantly. "It's no use, Mr. James – it's niggers all the way down."
>>
>>745052540
No man , these people are giving resistance to science and slowing it's progress. What would the thinkers and scientists of the 17th and 18th centuries feel if they knew that people are still advocating this shit , 3 centuries after they gave their lives for the truth.
>>
>>745052540
CRAWWWWWLLLLING In My SKIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>>745052608
well, People can get pregnant without sex naturally but its extremely rare and isnt suppose to happen
>>
>>745052540
The world is a delusion of our collectively sick and perverted minds. If there's no one to observe it, the universe falls into an immaterial state.
Not sure if 'immaterial' is the best word. The unobserved universe does not have a definite form.
>>
>>745052540

This is why I wear headphones or earbuds on the bus and play games on my phone. If someone wants to talk to me, I don't even have to be nice about it, just say, "Can't you see that I'm busy?!" as abruptly and rudely as possible.
>>
>>745055073
a was genuinely stunned by such a far fetched idea.
apparently there is a giant ice wall in Antarctica that all the governments of the worlds are covering up too.
>>
File: human-oddities.jpg (41KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
human-oddities.jpg
41KB, 500x545px
>>745052540
>what do you /b/elieve?
I believe some random person felt that he achieved the goal of interacting with a human and left your company feeling smugly satisfied that you didn't yell at him. Consider your listening to his bullshit a therapy session for his poor social skills. You did ok by not punching him, OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.