[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metal thread? Metal thread Also this is my favorite Metallica

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: stanger.jpg (84KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
stanger.jpg
84KB, 400x356px
Metal thread?
Metal thread
Also this is my favorite Metallica album. Its so fucking raw and ugly. Angry as all fucking hell. Drums sound dirty as fuck and that's a good thing. FUCK YOU if you call yourself a Metallica fan and don't get this album. They were going through some heavy shit when they recorded this beast of an album. If you don't get it then you are not a die hard music fan. OPEN YOUR MINDS
>>
>>745045325
Invisible Kid, Some kind of monster are better than Master of puppets.

THERE I SAID IT!

I tried listening to puppets other day and I wanted to fall asleep. Its so overrated
>>
I know this is a copypasta, but it actually is a really good album. Best to listen to when angry \m/
>>
>>745046343
>Best to listen to when angry \m/
this and Slayer's Threshold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUSPzk8gDCw
>>
Been getting into slayers repentless album. Damn good thrash. Also iced earth has always been kickass even though the lyrics are kinda meh, but fuck the lyrics, iced earths riffs are seriously some of the most kickass on the planet.
>>
File: 2104357.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2104357.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>>745045325
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (225KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
225KB, 1600x1200px
One of the best groove metal albums ever made right here!

Listen to this song you fuckers!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jFsCQKxOQ4
>>
>>745047548
Legendary album bro
>>
>>745045325
>Bob Rock on bass

Metallica got a few good tunes. I was actually hip on Garage Inc. When they reissued/ added to the 6.95 or whatever ep.

But i mean godamn they're just lame
>>
>>745047766
yea it fucking kills man
>>
>>745045325
Metallica was my favorite thing in the whole world. Then they put out that steaming pile of shit. I realized what a bunch of fucking faggots they are. Every year at Thanksgiving, I give thanks that I never got that Metallica tattoo I always wanted.

Jason had the right idea when he left. He saw the writing on the wall, I guess.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.