[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on raves?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: transmissionFestivalVisual5.jpg (118KB, 520x330px) Image search: [Google]
transmissionFestivalVisual5.jpg
118KB, 520x330px
thoughts on raves?
>>
>>745041927
do they still have those? that seems like an early 2000s kind of a thing.
>>
>>745042001
don't know about america but around the world there is
>>
File: grouppic.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
grouppic.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>745041927

(1/2)
haha, oldfag raver here. I have no fucking clue about what goes on today but when i was raving in the early 2000's here in the San Francisco area, it was poppin. Shit was wild. It's what got me in to drugs. In the old days the parties were underground or "renegade" and not legally permitted and usually a lot smaller/intimate than they are today. Because of this you would have to get information of of some obscure website, find a phone number and call it on the night of the party. When you called, you would hear a recorded message that told you to go to a "map point" at a certain address, which of course wasn't all that easy before google maps. Once you got to the map point, there would be some shady dude in a parking lot who would sell you a ticket, or sometimes a rose to gain entry to the party. Only then would this guy tell you the exact physical address of where the actual party was at.
At the very first rave I went to i was offered ecstasy (what the kids now call molly). After about 30 minutes right when i hit me like a brick wall, i was floored. At that very minute, a reasonably attractive asian girl also rolling ,who was with our group of about 10 people simply grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat and we made out for a few minutes. It was my awakening to sexuality since that was my first kiss. Super hot. Will never forget it.
The next time I went to a rave my friend scored some ecstasy called "blue lightning" Again it took 30 40 minutes to kick in. And as soon as it did I somehow wound up in the proximity of two 16yo girls.
>>
File: e_mvc-676f_rave_e.jpg (35KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
e_mvc-676f_rave_e.jpg
35KB, 500x667px
>>745043960

(2/2)
They were both white and very sexy/slim. They were with some asian fag who didn't seem to care I was all over them. I spent about 10 minutes groping and kissing one of them. Then immediately after the second one comes over and we start the same thing only this time this girl is too horny for her own good and grabs my hand and makes me rub her cooch through her pants. It was nice but i was rolling fucking balls
By this point. So I put my hand down her pants. I slowly work my finger in to her pussy while we are face to face standing up in this small ass room with trance music blaring. It was god damn erotic. It doesn’t get better than this folks really. Being high out of your mind and taking advantage of a teen girl. 5 mins later a security guard sees whats going down and comes over to us and tells me to stop. I stop for about 10 seconds and then go back to it. After that this girl autistically shoves her hand down my pants and damn near slices my cock with her fingernails.
All in all, great experiences raving in the early 2000s. But at some point, things got too shady. Cops would come in with german shepards and flashlights and fuck up everyone’s high. It was good while it lasted. Now its all a bunch of red-bull sponsored commercialized shit shows with no actual culture.
>>
Youtube search how to dance to gabber
>>
>>745043960
>>745044060
The hardstyle/hadcore rave scene is still repected. you should check it out (Masters of Hardcore, Defqon 1., and Qlimax to name some of the largest festivals)
>>
>>745045443
The whole point is i'm not interested in "large festivals". Also i've never been a found of hardcore. In the later years i was still going that group was still the most dedicated in terms of culture though so there is at least that.
>>
>>745045599
Yeah culture vise hardstyle and hardcore still holds. What is it about the large festivals that you dont like?
>>
>>745045757
Like i said, its too commercialized. Also i don't want to pay 90 dollar for a fucking ticket. Shit used to cost 20 dollars back in the day
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.