[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So some thot has recently added me on snapchat and she is my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: thot.jpg (23KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
thot.jpg
23KB, 1200x630px
So some thot has recently added me on snapchat and she is my age. I'm pretty sure she is flirting with me as she is making an effort to talk about relationships, e.g Asking if i have a girlfriend or someone who i like. She lives an hour away and is maybe a 7/10 (always uses filters so this is a very rough estimate) what should i do?
>>
>>745041234
Dip the tip fam
>>
>>745041234
Hit it and quit it
>>
OP here, did i mention we're both high schoolers, and shes a thot, risk of chlamydia is high lads
>>
>>745041686
just use condoms and its gonna be fine
>>
>>745041771
How exactly am i gonna buy condoms like? Maybe i should talk for a month or two and ask for nudes, kinda like a pg version of nut and go.
>>
>>745041824
You have to be alpha
>>
>>745041234
Just ask for her insta and you probably find a normal picture of her there, then go with what your dick thinks about it
>>
>>745041914
Referring to the fact that i'm probably dont seem old enough to walk into a chemist and grab a pack of condoms.
>>
You should send her a snapchat of your spread open asshole.
>>
>>745041978
how to kill a thread 101
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.