[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, single after failed relationship. Started using dating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: dddddfg.jpg (50KB, 922x691px) Image search: [Google]
dddddfg.jpg
50KB, 922x691px
>Be me, single after failed relationship. Started using dating apps.
>Met several girls, long talks with almost every single one of them.
>Going out for dinner last weekend, met the chosen one without using any online device.
>Everything is working out

Should I uninstall and remove all these apps just in case she discovers me?
What do you do in these cases with other girls? Just ghost them? Keep contact? Tell them the truth?
>>
Not until things get serious. If she finds you before you consider her your gf, just say they are old profiles from before you met.
>>
>>745038797
If you gotta ask when you should stop talking to other bitches, you already past the point where you shoulda stopped.
>>
Tell them the truth. Might be as well to delete the apps as well, save yourself some hassle. If new girl doesn't work out, re-install apps. Simples.
>>
Use online app to fuck sluts while keeping chosen. Duh
>>
>>745038797

Honestly? Whatever the fuck you want. That's how you keep girls around. You're better off talking to a bunch of girls even when you're dating this chick, and by remaining aloof. Make her worry she isn't good enough. That's what keeps women invested.

Want to fuck things up? Delete all your profiles and break all contact with every other girl you know, put all your eggs in one basket and let this girls sense she owns you. I think you know how that ends.
>>
There are girls who keep writing me about meeting, sending pictures or contacting late at night. So imagine being with the new girl and somehow Tinder beeping or a boob image arriving.

Better safe than sorry dont you think?

But on the other hand as >>745038852 says, it wouldnt be the first time everything is going smooth and then suddenly it crashes without a reason, so I end up being lonely all again.
>>
>>745038991
Oh well that was my reply, but I assumed by your post you meant you weren't talking to the girls on the apps anymore. I'd personally say just delete them if you don't think you can resist talking to them. If you really think this girl is the one, the why would you need the other girls anyway?

I retract my reply here >>745038852
and tell you to look >>745038855
and >>745038899
>>
>>745038991
If you're not "official" you can keep seeing the other girls. Don't drop everything a mere couple weeks in
>>
>>745038991

Protip: the reason you get fucked over / end up lonely is because of the mindset you have that makes you worry about offending a girl who is interested in you. If you're walking on eggshells trying to keep her, you're not going to keep her.
>>
>>745038797
My gf would have been furious if she found Tinder on my phone

obviously you uninstall that shit, delete profile etc.
>>
Post her pics dipshit
>>
The thing is when I tried to keep the other girls I somehow end up fucking everything. I live in a small town so its so easy to see them everyday as we usually go to the same places.

The worst case was my last exgf, the night before I was talking with one of these Tinder girls and she was sending me nudes and telling me about going to her place. I declined because I was meeting the right girl the next morning.
Well, guess what happened, we went having a drink and this Tinder girl was in the same place. She didnt say a thing at least, that was what saved me.
>>
>>745038797
>Been single a year and half
>Using these apps, pof, badoo etc
>Met several girls
>All end up being sluts that cheat etc because of the easy availability of other men.

Keep the apps for now, anon. Also meeting girls like this is usually a disaster
>>
>>745039145
beta af lol
>>
File: uhh.jpg (14KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.jpg
14KB, 283x178px
>To Delete the extra girls, or not to delete the extra girls that is the question.
Why?
Just keep them in your back pocket. Nothing wrong if you're just having casual conversations with them.
>>
>>745039255
my fucking dubs as well. I speak the truth, hence the dubs. Inb4 this is also dubs
>>
>>745039255
Hookup culture has ruined the prospects of having meaningful relationships
>>
>>745039349
and mobile phones. Nowadays you go on a date and a girl is more interested in her phone than paying you any attention? Haha

Pretty much what you said is true though. I have two children to two women, neither was loyal. sluts
>>
>>745039255
I know, I used these apps in the past a lot more than I wanted and even if the girls looked right at first they ended cheating and lying. They have hundreds of possibilities and lots of men sending them pictures and compliments.

Thats why Im betting on this "real life" girl instead of the others. She seems legit, so I think Im going to just say goodbye to all the others. Better to not risk everything.
>>
>>745039411
The apps are usually a disaster my friend. There are...at least 20-50 other men messaging her that are more attractive than you and maybe more interesting. Women aren't loyal.

Keep the apps and keep them a secret, if they're discovered, then you forgot about them but haven't been using them. Or even better, just go on the apps now, get like whatsapp info for the girls that you really like, then remove the app and just casually message them on there?

Then if anything comes up, she doesn't see that you was recently online on a dating app, instead just casually chatting on whatsapp. and you can delete local data on whatsapp too
>>
If you're serious about them then you don't need the apps.

You don't lose anything by deleting them. You can reinstall them if things don't pan out.
>>
>>745038797
is shes such a chosen 1, shell believe or trust u, that u found her and dont need it now. Or uninstall it and reinstall every time u r trying to get side pussy
u faggot
>>
>>745039411
Implying that she doesn't use those same exact dating apps that you use. You can never be too safe Op.
Just keep the other girls.
>>
>>745039585
pretty much this.

backup plans are a good idea. The feeling when you stop talking to a girl that you really like and have no backup girls to cheer you up. Not nice
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.