[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you for/against open borders?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1289736123601230.jpg (62KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
1289736123601230.jpg
62KB, 600x325px
Why are you for/against open borders?
>>
>>745038139
http://www.businessinsider.com/immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-native-born-americans-trump-speech-2017-3
>>
>>745038629
>immigrants commit less crime

Yeah, Sweden agrees with you 100%
>>
Their shouldn't be any borders -katy perry 2017
>>
there should be no borders other then private property
>>
>>745038783
It specified america.
Dont be mad cause we arent europe and dont have their problems
>>
>>745038783
PS. Fuck sweden.
>>
File: 1502653968659.jpg (225KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1502653968659.jpg
225KB, 500x470px
>>745038139
open borders but not to everyone

I'm european so don't know about america, but let me tell you when this whole immigration bullshit started I lived in Hungary (where I'm from but no longer live there). My workplace was literally next to the train station, I could see it from the office window.
All of a sudden, from one day to the other these sandniggers started to appear as they came by train. Initially we didn't know what to think of it but their numbers started to grow. Some of them even stopped me with some broken english to ask where they can buy cigarettes. The guy had a better phone than me and a wad of cash.

So open border but not for everyone.
1. Are you coming here to work and do you want to work?
2. Can you speak the language?

If either one of them is no they can just fuck off back to where they came from.

I would sure as hell emigrate to Canada but I know living standards are much better there, so how is that any different from what they are doing?
>>
As a living person, no. I have a certain way of life and a standard of living that is only achievable because the amount of people living in my country means that labor is valued at a certain level above what it would be if there weren't any borders.

As an objective observer, yes. A spectrum of overvalued labor in some places and undervalued labor in others diminishes total utility for humanity, we'd be more efficient as a species if everyone could compete for everything.

If I have to vote on it, I'm going to put myself first and say "no."

Anne Frankly, if they wouldn't have had like 9 kids while living in a mud hut in third world countries, they wouldn't have undervalued labor in the first place and an incentive to try and come to my country where people are worth more. Fuckem.
>>
>>745038139
Was strongly pro open borders until sandniggersstarted their jihad.
Now I'm fully against. BC of the sandniggers.
>>
There's this little thing about American history that they don't like telling you in books. At no time in American history - not since the first state governments were established - that we didn't have some exploited class. Be it slaves, indentured servitude, prisoners, or immigrants. At no point have we ever NOT exploited some group of people. Even today, we exploit illegal immigrants with low wages, cheap housing, no health care, etc..
If you look back through history, we've always treated immigrants like shit. This is to keep them afraid.... afraid to step up, afraid to stand up for themselves, afraid to insist on the same rights as citizens. This is intentional - it's meant to keep them exploited as long as possible.

We could eliminate the pretense. Simply open our borders to anyone and everyone. Citizenship would remain for a chosen few. But anyone can come in. But limit access to the courts for non citizens. Allow citizens to exploit non citizens as they see fit - within some limits. Those limits can be increased or decreased, depending on how many non-citizens we want in our country. Got too many? We'll just let them be exploited more. Got a labor shortage? We'll improve their lot by giving them more rights. We can control the number of non-citizens in our country by controlling their rights and living standards. If they don't like it here, they can deport themselves just the same as they did when they came here. This will boost our economy, lower prices, and increase productivity all at the same time.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1152x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1152x847px
>>745038139
I'm for it because I like pic related.
>>
>>745040480
We should just go back to a world where only white males who own property count as people and everyone else is there to either pick cotton or raise babies.
>>
We can't have open borders in America bucause we have a welfare system. Even though illegal immigrants can't get FEDERAL benefits, they can still get benefits from certain state run agencies who, in turn, get funding through their state that uses federal funds on other stuff instead of said state welfare programs. If no welfare system, open borders wouldn't matter because illegals wouldn't want to come here.
>>
>>745039579
We don't have their problems retard due to the US not going with pro open borders
>>
I'm not for open borders, but putting a cap on legal immigration is not a good idea. Maybe if we found white women capable of immediately popping out 3,000,000 white babies that came with a hammer and a tape and could be trained to do low-skilled labor within the month, things would be different.
>>
File: Carl.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>745038139
What if, hypothetically, the naturalization process was sufficient for all illegals. Meaning they didn't have a 3-8 year wait period per person. Would you still be complaining about the influx of Mexicans even if they were legally naturalized? You could probably think of a few good reasons for all immigrants to come in legally, the tax revenue alone would be huge.

So why aren't we expanding our naturalization process? Putting more Americans to work and instantly cutting deeply into illegal immigration AS WELL AS increasing tax revenue from all these new people legally able to work the jobs they've been doing illegally? Why aren't we even discussing this?
>>
>>745040978
People never understand this about welfare, it's a federal program administered by the state's. In my state it's ridiculously easy to get benefits. There is almost no verification, and case workers aren't allowed to press for information. I do however believe that the large majority of working immigrants, legal or illegal, abide the law. Think about it, if you're here illegally the last thing you want is a reason for cops to find you and deport you.
>>
File: 17563454375.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
17563454375.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
Sure allow them all to come in illegally, also why not let them change cultural heritage an conform to their ideology. I mean it's 2017, why aren't you already muslim?
>>
pro
>i can go anywhere
con
>others too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.