[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone relate with this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

Anyone relate with this
>>
Nope. Not in the least
>>
>>745033754
>stages of depression
stages of being a professional victim
>>
>>745033754
same as the stages of boredom
>>
>>745035260
This.

Once you get to stage 4, it's time to go see a shrink. Nobody should cry over trivial shit past age 11.
>>
>>745033754
I don't think misanthropy is a sign of depression necessarily.
>>
Just because I can relate to every pane in that comic doesn't mean I won't admit it's fucking pathetic.

Grow the fuck up and get over it.

(I say it to myself, I'll say it to you too. Faggot.)
>>
>>745033754
I don't even remember 1-7 I've been in 8-10 so long
>>
>>745033754
I've done 1,3,5,6,7,9 and 10 when I've felt sad.

Usually I realize soon than I should be happy to be healthy, have a job and real friends.

Fucking ex.
>>
>>745035407
A FUCKING HUNDRED TIMES THIS.

>violent fist bump
>>
>>745033754
damn, im already at stage 10, i skipped every other stage. i must be incredibly depressed.
>>
>>745033754
10 but never for more than a day

Do I need help?
>>
>>745033754
everyday for the past 12 years
>>
File: stinson.jpg (33KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
stinson.jpg
33KB, 612x612px
>>
I do this everytime I breakup with someone I love. I'm 23 now and I'm going thro8gh this for the 3rd time in my life.... With the third girl I thought was my soul mate and she dumped me.

I'm tired of relationships now.

I don't shower, I over sleep, stopped going to work, etc like this says.
>>
>>745035317
What if 4 doesn't happen? I have a shitty part time job and that's my big problem. I have no better a resume then plenty of 25 year olds and I'm 34. I have applied for 100+ jobs without even a call from them.

Worst part is I actually have a loving girlfriend. But she is constantly unhappy at the state of our lives. That's what fucks me up, not trivial shit like in ops pic.
>>
>>745035601
At least you fucking shower. Many depressed people start to abandon themselves. Do you Ned help? No... This is all part of human nature. One day time will heal pain and you'll just snap out of it.
>>
>>745035407
If you can relate to it how are you acting like you're special?
>>
ITT: pathetic faggots who can't even be bothered to fix their problems.

How do you worms go on living?
>>
>>745035407
This. I'm in this guys boat except my motivation is gone so i just don't care how i feel anymore, its pathetic af when people constantly complain, if you're not gonna do anything about it you don't have the right to explain, anyone who does is disgusting.
>>
>>745033754
Sitting in the shower is great for jacking off.
Easy clean up, too.
>>
>>745035769
Says the virgin neckbeard who's never broken up in his life.

Don't worry fatty... Once you meet another fatty like you and fall in love, and yall breakup, you'll start to learn.
>>
>>745035769
wow. this post mad me so mad. i'm just brimming with rage now. you sure got me. i'll never recover from such an epic troll.
>>
>>745035821
You should lay down dumbass.
>>
>>745035806
So how do you fix it? A shitty job with no career prospects?
>>
>>745035691
That's gay...you're gay.
>>
>>745035806
I've reached that point where I'd just smoke weed all day and say fuck it to life. I crawled out of that hole recently... Don't go down that path. It'll make you suicidal
>>
>>745035822
Fuck outta here pussy, i'm not the guy who posted that but fuck you're a bitch, i can also relate to every panel there but if you're not gonna do shit about it, don' t fucking complain, yeah i know how hard that shit is but you need a reason to man up, if you cant, you're fucked and its as simple as that.

>>745035857
Fix what, more context pls

>>745035900
yeah i know dude, i swore on my mothers death bed i'd never drink or smoke and i'm sticking to that shit, morals to those who i love are the only things that keep me going
>>
>>745035730
>What if 4 doesn't happen?

Is this a serious question? Fuck it, I'll bite.

If you're fucking miserable, sitting around in the shower, experiencing extreme lethargy and apetite swings, then yes, you should fucking get help.

If you don't you're just a complacent faggot.

>I have a shitty part time job and that's my big problem.

Gee, I wonder what course of action that suggests ... /s

You're a complacent faggot.

>I have no better a resume then plenty of 25 year olds and I'm 34.

Is your shitty part-time job fixing that problem?

Again, you're a complacent faggot.

>I have applied for 100+ jobs without even a call from them.

Have you stopped to examine why that is and what you can do about it? Have you tried to acquire new skills to become employable? Are you even educated? You obviously have an internet connection so how come you haven't learned to code or make websites? Why aren't you finding freelance work with that new skill you've developed, and in so doing improving your CV?

Because you're a complacent faggot.

>Worst part is I actually have a loving girlfriend. But she is constantly unhappy at the state of our lives.

The writing's on the wall. She's going to leave you. Why aren't you capitalizing on your support network (= your gf) to improve your situation as described above?

Because you're a complacent faggot.

You're stuck in a loop. You deserve the life you have.
>>
>>745035833
I bet you're one of those faggots who's defense to everything is sarcasm.
>inb4 a sarcastic response
>>
>>745035822
>Says the virgin neckbeard who's never broken up in his life.

Says the faggot who thinks he's the only one who's been dumped in his life.

Yet... somehow... the rest of humanity grows from the experience and doesn't slip into a slop of self-pity and complacency.
>>
>>745036095
you really nailed me. i've never been so accurately described in my life. you must know me personally because it's like you're in my head.
>>
>>745035954
How at 34 do I change my life? I have rent and bills. Studying anything meaningful is hardly an option. I'll admit it's possible but it's years more of living like a piece of shit. It also means putting my girlfriend through 2-4 more years of a shit life. I just don't know how to dig myself out of the hole I'm in. I have no car licence because I owe $4000 in fines which where I live means you can't get a licence. Which makes it hard to get many fairly simple jobs.

I don't want to be a grub asking for handouts. But just can't dig myself out if the hole I'm in.
>>
>>745035764
Nigga, where did you get that I think I'm special?

I'm just another cliche, depressed, middle class white guy. Lol. Only difference between me and OP is that I don't anonymously bitch about it.

>>745035671
This guy gets it. Seriously.
>>
>>745036156
Well now this is positively *dripping* with irony.
>>
>>745035900
Try being a heroin addict pussy, fuck weed, that shits gay and for niggers. (thx derick) oh yea and nice dubs bro.
>>
4chan Space Program

Reposted, as this has relevance here.
>>>/pol/141356428
We don't need anything fancy. We don't need awesome sensors and crazy measurement devices.
All we really need Is a modded cellphone with a decent battery life and a means of sending data back. Although a simple balancing mechanism, would make for a better video.

Our goal is simply:
To see if we can
To see if we can get away with it.
Cause as much havoc in the process.
simple

We have many sources on 4chan that we can pool from:
/sci/ - could handle the logistics for us
/k/ - could help us with a fuel source, and rocket design.
/biz/ - can help us pick affordable and easily acquirable chemicals for our fuel
/g/ - could work on the phones firmware
while /pol/, /x/, & /b/ Popularize our plans by repeatedly spamming it on 4chan.

Why the fuck not? There is a good chance they will shut down the threads before we even get to fire the rocket. But by that time we'll have already caused enough havoc to laugh at the headlines.
But who knows, what if we do get away with it?
Why the fuck shouldn't we attempt this clearly insane idea?

Share any thoughts or ideas.
Yes, I am aware this insane lul. However, it is not so insane to say we can't do it.
>>745033754
>>
>>745033754
>Stages of figuring out life (and everything else) is complete bullshit
ftfy
>>
>>745033754
Well I was following along up until 3, #4 you kinda lost me.
>>
>>745036046
Lol finally a laugh. Thanks.
How do I fix my part time shitty job? I have taken a few short term courses but again I'm new to the industry. Plenty of much younger people have years of experience.
As Ive said yes I could spend 10's if thousands studying to hopefully improve my life in 2-4 years. But that doesn't help my current situation.
And yes my girlfriend might leave me. That's what's depressing idiot. Nothing I can change in the short term will fix that.

That's what makes me feel bad. I know the other bullshit is my own fault. But I can't expect her to wait 2-4 years of being shit in the hope I can improve my life later.
>>
>>745036156
>you really nailed me.
HAHAHA OH YEA I DID! RIGHT IN THE BUM!!
>>
File: nggg.jpg (20KB, 277x284px) Image search: [Google]
nggg.jpg
20KB, 277x284px
>>745033754
>tumblr
>>
>>745036192

>How at 34 do I change my life?

Finally, a question worth of a 34-year-old adult. This is a good start.

>I have rent and bills

Step 1: cut back on your expenses. Here's a list of shit you don't need.

1) that unlimited data plan for your shiny smart phone. Get a shitty phone with a shitty data plan and use wifi.

2) your house/apartment is probably too big and you probably bought that shit on credit. Time to move. Yes, I'm serious.

3) do you have credit card debt? That should be your number 1 priority.

4) are you cooking at home or ordering in? Are you buying lunchables and expensive microwavable bullshit or cooking from raw ingredients? Which do you think you should be doing?

5) get rid of cable TV. Save the money and spend that time acquiring a new skill after work hours. In 6 months you can (for example) start freelancing in web design or software development.

6) have you called your credit card company, ISP and phone company to negotiate lower fees? It's really not hard at all. Here's a template:

>You: “Hi, I was looking at my plan and it’s getting pretty expensive. Could you tell me what other plans you have that would save me money?”
>Them: Blah blah same plans as on the website blah blah
>You: “What about any plans not listed on the website?”
>Them: No, what we have is listed on the website. Plus, you’re on a contract and have an early cancellation fee of $XXX
>You: “Well, I understand that, but I’d be saving $XXX even with that cancellation fee.
Look, you know times are tough so I’m thinking of switching to [COMPETITOR COMPANY]. Unless there are any other plans you have…? No? Ok, can you switch me to your cancellation department, please?”

Before you call bullshit, actually try it. It costs you 10 minutes of your time and I think you'll be surprised by the results.

(continued below)
>>
>>745036425
You know what? You're right. You're doing everything perfectly.

It's not like there are millions of people who manage to do this or anything.
>>
>>745036425
God you sound like such a ho. Oh no my gf might leave me ohhh nooooo. God stfu and respect yourself a little more. Fuck that dumb cunt. Try to be a man for once jesus fuck...
>>
>>745036621
At my age no.
Actually no you're right. Their probably is millions but their are billions in the world.

And I clearly said it's possible. But not without ruining my relationship of 18 months which other then financial problems is perfect.
>>
>>745033754
yes
>>
>>745036762
Typical 12 year old talk.
Of course any grown man who loves his girlfriend would care if she leaves. It's not like I'm being cucked or some other faggot shit.

But it's not fun watching someone you love cry because you live in a shithole and can't ever afford to do anything fun.
>>
>>745036583

>Studying anything meaningful is hardly an option. I'll admit it's possible but it's years more of living like a piece of shit. It also means putting my girlfriend through 2-4 more years of a shit life.

A few things.

1) You don't have to go to school to study. You should be acquiring skills in your free time. I find that programming/webdev is one of the easiest of such skills with a good labor market.

2) It's easier for your gf to live with someone in a rut if they're working on an *adult*, *credible* plan to get out of said rut. It's a lot harder to put up with someone complacent.

>I have no car licence because I owe $4000 in fines

How the *fuck* did you get yourself into that situation? Do you honestly not recognize bad decisions or do you recognize them and do them anyway?

Start by fixing this. Are you saving money? Start by searching the internet (reddit's /r/legaladvice is a good start) and making a few phone calls (DMV? state courthouse?) to see if there's some sort of probationary program or *something* to help dig you out. Generally speaking, they'd rather collect 60% of what's owed now than wait and hope to collect it all. Get up off your ass and start negotiating.

Second, you can almost certainly scrape 200 - 300 dollars / month and start paying this off. At this rate, you'll be done in a year.

Do you have any other debt you're forgetting to mention?

>I don't want to be a grub asking for handouts. But just can't dig myself out if the hole I'm in.

Don't confuse asking for help with asking for handouts. If you can't dig yourself out of the hole you're in, then you really do need help. Ask for it.

Also, don't make the mistake of thinking the only help you need is financial. You need to learn to live like an adult.
>>
>>745036621
see >>745036583 and >>745036980
>>
File: iseefaggots.gif (2MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
iseefaggots.gif
2MB, 480x292px
>>
>>745036787

Whoops this (>>745037000) was meant for you.

Also:
>At my age no.
>Actually no you're right. Their probably is millions but their are billions in the world.

Stop being a complacent faggot. You know damn well what I mean, and you know damn well I'm right.
>>
>>745036425
Then maybe yo should give up the short-term perspective. Everything's fucked right now, OK. But today you can start fixing one thing. It might take you ten weeks. Then you can fix another.

In a hundred weeks, you'll have ten things you got fixed juuust right. Just the way you want them, no ifs or buts or maybes.

But you gotta start with that one thing, man.
>>
>>745036916
Why do you need money to have fun? Oh I know why because clearly you're a miserable asshole who's company is unbearable so you have to buy female admiration with movies and put put and all that gay shit. Maybe if you weren't such a depressing and/or boring person she wouldn't mind just kickin it with you in your shit hole.
>>
>>745036916
I just go to ladies houses who want my boner, if they want to do shit that's just too bad.

I got a good thing going where I go over and they make me food, we watch a movie, bone, then go to sleep. then in the morning we bone again and then she got shit to do so I sleep in alone. when I wake up I wash dishes and shit and go home.

I don't think it will last forever, and tbh I hope not, I want her to be happy, and I know that ain't going to be with me, but I don't mind having fun every once in a while with her. If she told me she found something else I'd be sad, but it's I'm thinking about one day finding a more serious relationship somewhere else too.
>>
>>745036980
>You don't have to go to school to study. You should be acquiring skills in your free time. I find that programming/webdev is one of the easiest of such skills with a good labor market.

So what is OP supposed to do, just start googling shit?

Don't get me wrong, that's a great way to learn things.

But unless you have a degree that says you know shit, no potential employer is gonna give a shit about what you say you know how to do. Self acquired knowledge ain't shit on a resume.
>>
>>745037206
>child who just discovered his dick and managed to stick it to 3 or 4 ladies.

The men are talking, faggot. Go play somewhere else.

Losing your life partner is a legitimate concern.
>>
>>745033754
7/10
>I dont overeat
>Time isn't slowing down
>I don't sit in the shower
I do everything else in that pic though.
>>
>>745037290
>life partner

There were so many other options to pick, and you chose to say life partner. Confirmed faggot
>>
>>745037276

>just start googling shit

Yeah, that's a pretty good start.

And yes, you can't just read articles on the internet and call it a day. Taking the example of programming, you have to spend your evenings and weekends building shit, reading, and building more shit. You know... honing your craft... practicing...

>ut unless you have a degree that says you know shit, no potential employer is gonna give a shit about what you say you know how to do

Bullshit.

>Self acquired knowledge ain't shit on a resume.

Obviously employers are going to want either experience or a degree (preferably both), but it turns out there are ways to make money than begging for employment.

Step 1: learn a skill
Step 2: freelance, acquire experience
Step 3: either expand your freelance gig or apply for jobs

If you push this reasoning a bit further, you suddenly realize that your first few "freelance" gigs are likely to be volunteer work. This then allows you to score low-paying freelance work, which allows you to go after higher-paid freelance work, etc.

Indeed, as you seem to intuit, you can't just lie under the proverbial cherry tree with your mouth open.
>>
File: 1502747502946.jpg (2MB, 2941x3922px) Image search: [Google]
1502747502946.jpg
2MB, 2941x3922px
>>
>>745037290
I've just made a decision not to actively ruin people's lives by bringing my shitty life into another persons life so they have to deal with my problems.
>>
>>745037478
You give the most generic advice ever. >Get a skill and do it.
Wow so revolutionary.
>>
>>745037565

That's a good decision. Good job.

OP, however, is stuck in a rut and looking to get out. It's perfectly legitimate for him to be concerned about the well-being of his partner as he attempts to climb out of this hole.

You're not impressing anybody with your manly posturing.
>>
>>745033754
80% of normal things teenagers do
80% of tards saying "muh depression" because everyone still on /b/ is underage.
EVERYONE feels bad sometimes.
You're not special.
>>
>>745037637
I agree, it's not that difficult or revolutionary.

I also agree that it's not all that difficult. It's a matter of organising your life such that you have time to invest in the venture.

But you know what, you're right. Just keep doing everything exactly the same way. No need to listen to advice from people who aren't stuck in a loop ... they have no idea how to live happy, well-adjusted lives.
>>
i sit in the shower and let the water beat against the center of my back between the shoulder blades and just zone out till i start drooling over how good it feels
>>
>>745037748
This. All these fucks claiming to have depression and/or anxiety nowadays because they crave attention. The ones that annoy me the most are those that post things on facebook about their supposed crippling anxiety. Like bitch, if you truly did have crippling anxiety you would never even dream of making a post on facebook, let alone a post about how you have anxiety. Attention seeking at its finest. Fuck off.
>>
>>745037478
>Do freelance work

If no one would hire you because you don't have certification or work experience, who's gonna hire you to do freelance work?

That's the worst logic I've ever heard.

I know you're only trying to help OP, and I sincerely appreciate it. But that's circular logic. Or a Catch 22. Your call.

OP, you could learn web/coding skills, build websites for companies that lack one/have a bad one, and send your coding/designs to aforementioned companies, royalty free, as long they credit you as site designer. That could be a way to break yourself into the market, as you'd then have references and market experience. But you're NEVER gonna get a paying job in coding with no credentials.
>>
>>745038014

>If no one would hire you because you don't have certification or work experience, who's gonna hire you to do freelance work?

Nigger, can you read? It's literally explained in the post.

1. start with volunteer work
2. use volunteer work to justify paid work
3. repeat

You say all this shit as if it's not *exactly* how I got my start in life.
>>
>>745038014

This is just untrue.

Your first business as a freelancer will probably be other freelancers. The typical budget for webdev is ~5k, which means doing just one site a month earns you a decent living wage.

The gig economy is on the rise, which means that there are more and more individuals willing to hire other individuals. It's just a matter of finding those people: in my experience, the best approach is to look for entrepreneurial meetups/clubs/coworking spaces/etc in your surrounding area.
>>
>>745033754

I can check off five of those right now.
>>
>>745033754
yes, but if you drink a lot it's not that bad
>>
>>745038146
NIGGER, APPARENTLY I CAN'T.

Lol. Okay, so we're essentially both telling him to start with volunteer work. But finding someone, or a company, who is actually credible themselves, and who's looking people to do free work, is not easy. But not impossible, I suppose.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.