[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you mind if a girl wanted to lock you in chastity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

File: Chastity_Gf.jpg (127KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Chastity_Gf.jpg
127KB, 500x750px
Would you mind if a girl wanted to lock you in chastity?
>>
It might be hot to be humiliated like that.
>>
>>745031636
Would you enjoy it?
>>
>>745031737
Yes. Especially if cucking was involved.
>>
>>745030850
No because I'm not a beta cuck
>>
absolutely not
>>
>>745032240
>What you just said
"No, I do not mind being locked into chastity. I feel this way because I am not a beta cuck."
>>
My wife is going to lock me in chastity starting next week when she gets back home. If I can't handle it full time, it'll be diapers with a locking liner on the outside. I'm only going to be allowed to cum via her strapon.
>>
>>745030850
Yes, I'd mind. The hell with that.
>>
>>745030850
Maybe. I'm not that submissive, and I have some fetish protocols that I expect to be followed.

>>745032603
Can't tell if hopeful or trepidatious.
>>
>>745030850
only gays do that stuff,
>>
>>745032709
Not according to Google images.
>>
>>745032671
It's a little of both. It's definitely a fantasy, but I'm not sure if I've bit off more than I can chew. She's pretty merciless when she starts feeling dominant.
>>
>>745032829
Don't feel like a failure if you have to change course. That's a pretty hardcore regimen to just jump right into.
>>
File: Wholesome_fun.png (227KB, 620x353px) Image search: [Google]
Wholesome_fun.png
227KB, 620x353px
>>
>>745033040
Yeah, if I tell her I can't handle it, we'll stop. But that kind of takes the fun out of it, doesn't it?
>>
>>745030850
If I was 100% sure she would stay faithful to me, then no problem. But I know it's not possible, so no.
>>
>>745033593
If she's as invested in it as I am and somewhat into me, I don't think I would bail out lightly. On the other hand, the one time I was just locked for a month, mostly ignored, put into dangerous situations, drove her around places, and got a three minute handy for my troubles was how I learned that sex, interpreted broadly, is damned important to me.
>>
File: 1505178460547s.jpg (3KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1505178460547s.jpg
3KB, 107x125px
stop with these fucking cuck bullshit and fuck a woman like human is supposed to, why the fuck you want to "spice up" a things that is already fucking perfect?
>>
>>745034437
>human is supposed to
Who says, your dead god?
Intelligent people fuck with their minds, too.
>>
>>745034594
ok let me describe it to you slowly

you have a pingus
you have a pussy
pingus into pussy
egg is fertilized
woman is pregnant
a baby is born
if you need sex for anything else and can't find life-defining pleasure in anything else, I doubt you can fuck with "mind" because you just degraded yourself to the state of animal and/or addict
>>
>>745030850
My boyfriend's been in chastity for a week now and he eats my pussy for breakfast.
>>
>>745034749
Yes, dipshit, I know how to do it, I just find it uninteresting and wasteful.
>woman is pregnant
gross
>a baby is born
GROSS and expensive
>degraded yourself to the state of animal and/or addict
Kill yourself, half-dicked homeschool boy.
>>
>>745034856
if you're making an ideology to a basic physiological process and try to make it something sophisticated then the only who should kill himself is you
you get that excited about taking a shit and drinking water too?
>>
If she don't cheat is fine
>>
my girl already has me locked :(
>>
>>745035148
>having sex is just like taking a shit
Do you eat bland food like a mormon? Do you also wear the magic underwear? Do you ever even get laid with a dull attitude like that?
>>
>>745036124

Uh oh! Which one of your uncles touched you?
>>
>>745036124
I'm in realtionship with my girlfriend for almost two years, we know each other for over 4 years. At the time we want to have babies, we will have sex and we have a lot of more interesting things to do before that. Like, try to make your life significant, having a "good sex life" is not anything significant, that you're parents or children would be proud of, seriously. And the famous sexual revolution happened few decades ago, you're just taking the bait that it's something worth doing before it's necessary.
>>
>>745036446
>>>/pol/
>>
>>745036446
>having a "good sex life" is not anything significant
/someone else
So there really are males who don't need sex... I always thought this is a myth.
>>
>>745030850
Yes I would mind, if anything it's the woman who should be locked up, tied down and gagged. Preferably in leather and chains.
>>
>>745034850
tgfo
>>
>>745036446
>being this void of character that he needs the approval of his family for his every little bodily function
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
File: 1504432408059.jpg (26KB, 576x470px) Image search: [Google]
1504432408059.jpg
26KB, 576x470px
>>745036279
kekey kek
>>
>>745036537
you need sex to make a family you dumbo nothing besides that
making a physiological need a spiritual need is whoring the logic around
>>
>>745030850
I would tell her to fuck off for good. Even if she was just playing it would be met with a "we're done here, you can fuck off now", because it sounds like some shit a woman does before she starts fucking other men.
>>
>>745036658
>void of character
I've never heard that caring about your ancestors is equal to a lack of character
But you've heard that having nothing to do besides sex is the opposite.
You sound like a hipster idiot, who really believes that following a 50 year old trend is "cool"
>>
>>745036683
Having sex is one of the best experiences you can have. At least for me.
I don't have kids, nor am I planning on it. If you don't enjoy sex.. Well sorry, you are a broken person.
>>
>>745036683
Have you ever taken into consideration that your hormonal reward for busting a nut is just below average males for whatever reason?
>>
>>745036844
>50 year old trend
More like 10 000 in the case of my people. Sex is highly important in my culture and religion.
Not having sex is considered unhealthy.
t. Sapmi
>>
File: 1484777467803.jpg (28KB, 500x500px)
1484777467803.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>745036844
>>
>>745036868
That's the whole point of male circumcision in the West.
>>
>>745036928
do you get the concept that people before sexual revolution were doing sex mostly for prolonging their family line
>>
>>745036928
No ones people have existed as they do now for ten thousand years you moron.
>>
>>745037044
there is no way you can prove this claim
>>
>>745037044
Kek if you believe that you are delusional.
Sex has been part of pretty much all cultures far beyond just making babies. Look at the Norse, the Romans etc. Why do you think whore houses (bordellos) has been around for thousands of years? Why do think big armies had prostitutes with them?
>>745037045
We Sapmí have. We have the same religion, same traditions, same sagas, same type of leadership and on and on.
If you don't believe it you can look it up.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>745036848
of course it's pleasant and all that, I've done enough things before knowing my current girlfriend and even during the first months we've been together, it's just when you look on from other perspective, you can see, that appetite grows with eating and it slowly takes up your mindspace and concentrating on important things becomes expandable. It's not like the whole things is bad, it's just toxic for mind if you do it too often. It's like any other addiction. And this is very easy to get addicted to and you won't even notice because you think that's good and healthy both for you and your relationship if you have a lot of sex. So it's the best to throw it in the garbage in a sense that the best use of it is the real use of it.
>>
>>745030850
How mentally fucked up do you have to be to even consider something like this? Degenerates.
>>
>>745037334
>implying that having sex for any other purpose than procreation is addiction
Uh huh.
>And this is very easy to get addicted to and you won't even notice because you think that's good and healthy both for you and your relationship if you have a lot of sex
>implying it's not
Where are you from?
>>
>>745037045
actually the sami people are one of the most intact pre-history cultures on earth
they didn't even have a written language until the 50's when modern Europeans introduced it
I did a thesis on them in university
>>745037236
what clan do you belong to?
>>
she can want whatever she wants
>>
>>745037334
So you can't have sex without getting addicted to it? That explains a lot...
>>
>>745037399
He is correct. The media has oversexualized everything to the point where it has become a central part of your life.
>>
>>745037408
>what clan do you belong to?
Lule Ùhhukk, mother is northern though.
>>
>>745036928
>My people
Your country is a shithole, your people are hardly civilized, and your culture has produced nothing of significance in 10,000 years.
>>
>>745037134
Yes I can, at least in terms of my community-my country. Before communism people here have been mostly conservative and right after the USSR was done for, a lot of them tried to compulsively adopt as many social traits as there were in USA and Germany, causing a lower birthrate, more drug and alhocol abuse and sudden as hell indunation of homosexuals and so-called sexuologists. It's just a trend. Nothing besides that.
>>
>>745037457
I'm not denying that, and I have plenty of bones to pick with Hollywood culture about it. I am denying that having sex with a significant other on the regular or even the occasional fling is worse for the soul than injecting 1.5 marijuanas.
>>
>>745037457
Sex is indeed a central part of my life. Yet I still have great job, friends and so much more.
I don't see anything bad with sex, unless you are a mindless sex addict.
>>
>>745037586
Oh, an Eastern European reactionary, how cute.
>>>/pol/
and stay there
>>
>>745037537
Yet we have not had a single war with other clans for over 1000 years, we don't pollute, we don't destroy nature or drain it's resources.
We live in peace and as one with nature while you "significant" people are ruining our very planet. Congratulations.
>>
>>745037586
And how does that prove that people didn't fuck for fun rather than their ancestors? My great grandpa for instance had like 10 children with his wife - you don't have that many children if you don't enjoy sex.
>>
This thread is fascinating to me. I don't enjoy sex very much at all, so the idea of being locked in chastity is nearly nonsensical to me. It's interesting to me the way that other people process and think about sexuality though.
>>
>>745037816
Any idea why you don't enjoy sex?
>>
>>745037044
>before sexual revolution
you mean in the 1600's? Or 17th century sex craze?
Maybe the wide spread epidemic of STD's in medieval brothels or in the early 19th century during the new settlers time in America?
Son, people have been fucking their brains out for pleasure for as long as humanity has been around..
Go back and ask the Romans why they had dildos and statues intended for pleasure if sex wasn't far more than breeding.
>>
>>745037597
>pleasure, money, entertainment
This is all your life is. When you die, nobody will remember you. You are just another obedient, decadent consumerist with no values or goals of your own.
>inb4 "yes I do"
No you don't. Those are not your values, they were put there by the popular culture.
>>745037586
Bullshit. Belarus was the only white nation in the entire SU where birth rates were on the rise. And your "emulating the USA claim" is bogus too. If it was so then eastern Europe would submit itself to the holy jihad just like western Europe has, and nationalism would be shunned too.
>>
>>745037720
no one here said it isn't enjoyable, because it is and I personaly know that, and I plan my family to be as big as your grandpa's, but I'm sure your great grandpa wasn't locked into chastity and wasn't watching your great grandma being shagged by bunch of people. He was doing what was necessary, plus it was enjoyable. And I'm completely fine with that. I'm not ok with having sex for the sake of having sex.
>>
>>745037858
Trust issues, I suppose. I don't feel much connection with people so I can't really let go of my ego and experience it. I'm afraid of what they'll think or say. Masturbation feels great though, so the parts work fine, just my brain that's the problem lol
>>
>>745037720
Back then there were no commodities and distractions like we have today. The options were to either stare out the window or procreate.
>>
>>745037952
You know how Poland was turned upside down socially for the last 28 years.
>>
>>745037968
We're not getting anywhere, well fuck it. Go on with your life and so on. Let's hope your wife doesn't cheat on you.
>>
>>745035148
>basic physiological process
Yeah, because it's not like humans have ever taken something natural and misinterpreted it, right?
>>
>>745038162
It only makes sense. They had to undo everything the Soviets fucked up. And Russia and the Baltics were harmed way more by communism than Poland, as they were used as the main donor states within the Union.
>>
>>745038157
That may have played a role, i'll give you that.
>>
>>745037951
Brothels were always there. Just like alhocol, drugs and pleasurable killings. Because there is always that amount of people who are escaping from having a significant life/are too lazy to make something useful of it. I'm talking about how global it became today, see? Almost every continent, the transmission of trends is horrifying, that's how fast it is. And people are coming up with more and more deprived ideas, just to take the others from doing important things and developing a complicated personality.
>>
File: 1490126231311.jpg (117KB, 782x835px)
1490126231311.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>745037968
>I'm not ok with having sex for the sake of having sex
>people only had sex because they had to
Meanwhile
>one of the oldest professions on earth, trading sex for valuable items/money aka prostitution
The only time in history sex has been "bad" is during the time when the Christian church ran most countries...
>>
>>745038182
she has the same way of thinking as me, so this will be no problem :)
>>
File: 4L_ex7GI7Dq.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ex7GI7Dq.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>745036998
Nigga pls.
I'm circumsized, and I absolutely still feel the need to blow my load.
Granted, due to depression, sometimes that's multiple times a day, sometimes it's never a month+.

Pretending to be retarded isn't trolling and having eyes rolled at you isn't the same as making someone salty.
>>
>>745038440
Ok, then it seems you're made for each other.
Good catch.
>>
>>745038341
Today sex is a non taboo, safer than ever enjoyable experience.
If you are against that, well I seriously can not understand how your brain works.
Most pagan religions had sex as one of, if not the most important connection to the gods.
During climax man is never closer to bliss.
Me and my wife have sex daily, sometimes more than once. We have fetishes, kinks and fun.
Do we have children? No. Do we want children? Sure, in the far future.
There is a reason why the human body developed sensory organs like the clitoris etc, hell we could have been like most animals - forced by internal needs to breed yearly in seasons without any intent on pleasure.
But we are not. Our bodies are literally made to feel pleasure during sex.
>>
>>745036998
Nope. It's a Jewish tradition that was implemented after WW2 to appease the Jews flooding into your government positions.
>>
>>745032603
Sounds fucked up, but this is a fantasy of mine
>>
>>745038568
>Most pagan religions had sex as one of, if not the most important connection to the gods
Provide a list of these religons then.
Not a taboo =/= important part
>>
Already a cuck, why not
>>
>>745037236
>>745037408
No one is impervious to technology and advancement. You both wouldn't even be able to have this conversation if I were incorrect. It is a self validating point as well as a reminder.
>>
>ITT: "Just because the human body is literally biologically designed to have a positive chemical reaction in the brain as a result of nerve endings firing due to stimulation of the genitals means sex is literally a drug"
Other than completely ignoring the fact that people can drink without being alcoholics, or are you all implying that drinking at all makes you an alcoholic?

Protip: alcoholism is defined as escapism with alcohol as a medium.
It's almost like addictions are more than enjoying the endorphins that are shot into your brain when you do a thing. Who would have thunk?
>>
>>745037720
On a farm, children = labor power. You have them if you need them.

>>745038484
>implying that all circumcisions are created equal
See below.

>>745038689
Also, the masturbation panic of the late 19th century led to several surgical interventions of interest to the matter at hand. Point is, circumcision reduces the reward one gets from sexual stimulation and orgasm, and in extreme cases, can profoundly discourage interest in any sexual activity.

>>745038777
>advancement
Yes, they are. It's a liberal Western meme that we owe a debt to the world to advance it, stemming from the Jewish meme of tikkun.
>>
>>745039399
>you pointed out a case where my argument was flawed, so I'll just shift the goalposts to make me right again, HA
Now I'm just disappointed.
Lemme guess. You soend time on /pol/, maybe /sci/ or /lit/?
>>
>>745039531
>implying I ever claimed it was 100% effective
>implying that the need to blow one's load is necessarily equal to the ability to blow one's load
>implying that your one personal anecdote disproves the purpose and design for which it was originally done in the US, and indeed, in Judaism
>give me a chance to be right pleeeeeez
No.
>>
>>745039923
>I made a vague statement and will come up with any excuse to be right
K
Hey, wanna tell me the lotto numbers too, since you're asserting personal omniscience?
>>
>>745040053
No. But I can tell you male circumcision increases the incidence of autism. You even get a cite.
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0141076814565942
>>
I'd only let one girl do that to me, otherwise nope.
>>
>>745040170
Already on the ad hominem?
That didn't take long.

At this point in time, I'm certainly talking at you, because you just must be right.
Do have a nice morning/afternoon/evening.
>>
>>745030850
thats the dumbest thing I ever heard.
how in the hell could you fuck her?
smh
>>
>>745040448
She lets you out, of course.
>>
>>745040553
so you mean no fucking inbetween?
seems kind of a one sided relationship.
mommy must have been very upset with you when she caught you rubbing your little peener during bath time.
>>
>>745040741
There's plenty of fucking possible. You just don't get to use your own penis for it. You still have a tongue and hands, don't you? You can still wield or even wear a dragon dildo, can't you?
>seems kind of a one sided relationship.
Sex isn't the whole of a relationship, is it?
Also, don't project your hangups and desires onto others. It's an interesting sensation and a dynamic, to have one of your intimate body parts unavailable, and to some people the power play is exciting. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with mommy.
>>
>>745030850
who is that girl??
>>
>>745030850
Only if I put her in chastity as well
>>
File: DdOmrbP.jpg (44KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
DdOmrbP.jpg
44KB, 800x606px
>>745030850
I absolutely would. What does this female think it is, having ideas and thoughts of her own
>>
>>745033401
Das cool
>>
You fucking american fat pieces of trash. A girl would never ask you that because thats not what those animals do.
>>
>>745032603
how did you end up such a faggot? did daddy diddle you or something?
I just dont see how someone could end up so fundamentally broken inside...
>>
>>745034594
Would've been a good post but your fedora was showing in that last line
>>
>>745030850
I'd love it, going to buy my first cage soon if I can find something that is small enough, but it would be more fun to have someone to keep it locked for me.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.