[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever cheated on someone that was loyal to you? If so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

Have you ever cheated on someone that was loyal to you? If so why?

If you havent, would you?

>pic unrelated
>>
Yep. Got drunk on my birthday. Kissed and fingered some whore at the club after my girlfriend had left, given me birthday beej, and brought a literal basket of gifts beforehand. I don't know why I did it. I like feeling validated and it felt good to be liked by another girl.
>>
>>745019547
I do cheat often

Im too possesive and attention seeker but I keep it a secret to not annoy my bf, so when he is not paying attention to me I feel the urge of going online and revalidating me with some men that reminds me that I'm someone

and yeah, my selfesteem is under the sea level
>>
>>745021292
You're a worthless piece of shit and I hope you bf is cheating on you. You're nothing to him. He doesn't even give you attention LOL cause you're not worth his time.
>>
>>745021614
actually because he rather playing wow than spending time with me, also when we are together he only pays attention to his phone and he never let me take a look at it. He didn't give a shit about our anniversary, he never says sorry, he doesn't pay attention to my feelings (I can be crying for 5 hours without replying to his messages and he won't say a thing)

You can say its 50/50
>>
My bf's penis isn't that amazing and I always have to fake orgasms when he wants sex. It's nice to occasionally stop by my ex's place to beat me down in bed and poke my gut.
>>
>>745019547
>Cheated on someone
>Loyal to me
Nope, never had a loyal lady friend. I thought I did, but I was wrong.

After I learned she wasn't loyal I ended up toe fucking some girl in my apartment before plowing her with my ding-a-ling. While with the girl I thought was faithful I even went out and screwed some country girl obsessed with horses.

I always suspected she wasn't loyal but I didn't want to believe it. After she went to a party, at her ex bfs, I just kept her around for Adderall and sex. She slipped up one night when she borrowed my car and took it to her ex's house.
>Android phone for tracking as I was afraid someone steal my Subaru when we went traveling across the country
>Never cancelled the phone as I used it for data logging, waze, and a WiFi hotspot / Bluetooth device for my Arduino

For some reason actively knowing where she was really pissed me off despite the fact I knew she was there. Called my good buddy up and asked if he'd take me to my car so I could leave. Blew the ej255 up the same night driving with emotions.
>Kicked her out of my apartment the following day
>Traded her use of my truck, trailer, & time for her refill of Adderall
>>
>>745021944
Nice bait faggot
>>
>>745022049
so fun of how you guys can have pussy in front of you and not recognize it. anyways im just replying to this thread, if you belive it or not its your choice
>>
>>745022246
post tits with timestaamp
>>
>>745019547
yep. used to feel shit about it and try to resist, now I dont. I try not to hurt her but its a risk I take each time.

its something I need in life.
>>
>>745022246
You're still a piece of shit as is he but you're willingly allowing yourself to be which is worse. Just fucking leave him idiot. No excuses its that easy.
>>
Never cheated, but me and my current gf have agreed that if we ever break up, we're still going to fuck, despite being in a new relationship or not
>>
>>745021292
from what you've wrote, i can see that you're ugly as fuck and only get desperate men to pay attention to you. kek
>>
Because if I leave him then he would kill me or himself. Or both and I'm scared. He's loyal but over protective and fatherly and it's suffocating.
>>
>>745023061
>Because if I leave him then he would kill me or himself.
oh hey same reason I cheat on my gf instead of leaving her

wanna just swap? we can fuck on each other happily and those shits can have some overprotective muder/suicide pact
>>
>>745021944
Then what's the point of your relationship with him?? Oh you're scared to be alone? gtfoh you're wasting his time and more importantly yours.
>>
>>745023238
Sounds dope. You got a kik or anything to talk on?
>>
Because I don't actually like her
>>
>>745023610
yep, phone is flat though. gimme a minute to find it.
>>
>>745023260
I actually love him but no matter what kind of relationship I get into, people always get bored of me and they end replacing me with something or someone. it hurts the shit everytime i gotta move on when i still care about the person so i rather keep it like this without having to go through a more painful moment. and after all, he gives good oral.
>>
>>745023804
Ight. Theresnofingnames is my user name
>>
>>745022824
actually i get attention easily but my problem is to keep people interested on me
>>
>>745023991
Proving the point that you're just a good for nothing throwaway slut, that guys show interest for a quick fuck and chuck
>>
File: 1498433879027.jpg (59KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1498433879027.jpg
59KB, 607x608px
>>745019547

Never in an established exclusive / committed relationship. If I'm "single" technically I usually court 2-4 girls at a time mostly for the sake of getting pussy on a regular basis. I'm always quite honest about my intentions, and fucking girls this way has been much easier than playing a game of faces with them all in order to play into this narrative that I actually see something special with all of them (because I usually don't).
>>
>>745022013
That's what you get for having one of the worst ejs.
>Implying there's any good ones
>>
>>745023854
Love him but probably not in love with him. You're good ng to regret it later of you don't already. How far you plan on hurting yourself? You gonna marry him and just live the rest of your life like "oh I need muh attention so let me cheat" Jesus you're an idiot for settling for someone like that.

You get hurt everyone does get over it. You don't even know love if he ain't even giving you what you want. Hope you find peace with your bs of a relation.
>>
>>745021944
Holy fuck, are you me
>>
>>745019547
It's the Jews.
>>
>>745019547
I cheated on someone who cheated on me, but she reacted like I was the only one in the wrong. Bitches, amirite?
>>
I've cheated in nearly every committed relationship.
Why? I go after what I want.
>>
>>745023260
People become trapped in relationships. When I first met my BF, he was always sweet to me. Laying on the couch snuggling while we watched netflix. Now he's always in a rush to get home and play WoW.

I need someone to talk to, so I talk with other furfags.

I cook his meals, clean up after him, do his washing, i'm a live in housewife
>>
Go fuck yourself cunt
>>
Yeah, I have. This is kind of a bad story but it's funny looking back on it, so why not share.

I was fourteen or fifteen, can't remember for sure, and I was dating a nine year old girl. She was my best friend's little sister and worshipped the ground I walked on. So I "dated" her in a joking kind of way. Everybody thought it was funny and cute. I was a decent looking guy and had a fair bit of charisma, so everyone just saw it as playful and silly, and knew I didn't take it seriously or really think I was dating her.

But of course, I was a teenager, surrounded by hot chicks my own age all day and horny as fuck, so I had no choice but to "cheat" on her. I dated like four girls during our "relationship" and fucked them all good and plenty. I mean, I never dated any of THOSE girls at the same time, but I still felt bad "cheating" on my "girlfriend". She never found out, but still, it was harsh. She'd have been crushed if she ever put it all together. I had to be extra careful to make sure none of my actual girlfriends met my fake one.

I ended up fucking her anyway though, so it was all pretty much for nothing lol
>>
>>745026205
You're unambitious and complacent. If you realized how valuable your own self worth is you wouldn't be with this man anyway.
>>
Yeah, it was no my gf tho, we just agree to not fuck other persons, and I failed, I wanted to end the relationship before any of that happen, but she refuses to.
I know I was in the wrong but she manipulated me to continue, so I didn't care that much and didn't tell her.
>>
>>745026348
We've just settled in to move in together. I've become trapped.

If this behavior keeps up, i'll go back to being alone, which i'm not afraid of in the slightest.
>>
>>745026443
Sorry, but you sound like a neurotic mess of a human being and it's pretty clearly your fault he doesn't respect you. Holy shit you fucking doormat, what do you think sitting around crying like a baby for five hours is going to accomplish? Grow up.
>>
>>745026443
Tell him that or just kill him.
>>
>>745026205
>Now he's always in a rush to get home and play WoW.
holy shit is this 2004?

That was a golden era for fucking girls who had boyfriends. just target anyone who complained their bf played wow all day.
>>
>>745026520
>Implying i'm her
I'm a dude

>>745026556
Relationships take work and i'm doing my share. I'll tell him but I shouldn't have to.

>>745026653
He will literally play until 2AM
>>
>>745019547
Yes, I had a beautiful Loli gf. She was 14 I was 18. Her family was degenerate so her mom had her on birth control so I didn't get her prego. She was the best, every time I'd go visit her she would bake me cookies and give me rough sex. I don't ever remember not getting sex from her when I would hang out with her. But then I had to be an asshole and cheat on her with an ex and she found out and acted like she didn't know then she hit me right in the balls.
>>
not really

why bother?

If I wanted to fuck someone else, I just left the relationship

why waste both our time?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.