[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Software Engineer in the U.S. Ask me anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I'm a Software Engineer in the U.S. Ask me anything.
>>
>>744966465
when did you first have sex
>>
Which came first? Ranch or Cool Ranch?
>>
>>744966542
When I was 15, with a 30 year old co-worker.
>>
>>744966582
Ranch
>>
>>744966606
You stupid bitch you stupid fucking bitch, i cant believe how dumb you are, jesus christ i cant believe how fucking dumb you are
>>
>>744966465
can you work from home with your skill set
also is the job depressing
sitting in front of a computer all day
would you say you do "code monkey" work?
>>
>>744966465
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
>>
Whats your salary
>>
>>744966465
server admin from germany here
how likely is it to get a job in IT in the us?
>>
>>744966789
I actually work from home, so yeah. The job is kinda of a roller coaster. Some days you're in the zone and other days you're stuck and can't solve for shit. And nah I wouldn't say I do code monkey work. I have a lot of freedom and choice on what I work on.
>>
>>744966875
$115,408 USD per year
>>
>>744966896
What company do you work for
>>
>>744966880
As long as you have a good degree, experience, or both, then there's tons of jobs here. But I'm not sure coming from abroad, I only know with US.
>>
>>744966936
hm i see how much you make in a year anon
>>
>>744966465

Your job sounds boring; is it boring? (Besides the money)
>>
>>744966926
It's a small company owned by a company publicly traded under STMP.
>>
>>744966963
It is to most people yeah. I don't find very many people into the same stuff at work that I'm into. If I do find any, they're usually weird.
>>
>>744966963
The money helps a lot lol. That and beer.
>>
How hard is it
>>
>>744967129
It's pretty hard, you have to solve problems on your own, there's no one to go to. At least at my company, it's kinda bad to go to your boss for day to day problems.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.