[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get your shit together thread. The last digit(s) decide(s) how

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: White goodman.jpg (41KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
White goodman.jpg
41KB, 480x469px
Get your shit together thread.

The last digit(s) decide(s) how many minutes you spend "getting your shit together".
This can be cleaning your room/house/bathroom
Doing chores in house around the yard
Building something that you have been planing for ages
Fix something
Re organize something so it is more practical or easier to clean
Buy a garbage bin
Do research on a project you were planing
Start a project
Turn your house in a fully self sufficient bomb shelter
Get your hair cut so you look more respectable,Plan the logistics for you to get laid.
Go to a dentist or doctor for something you have been putting off
Bake cookies and use them to improve your social life
Anything productive which would be improving your existence

Basement dweller mode= last digit
Normie mode= last two digits
I really need to get my shit together mode= last 3 digits

You are allowed to take bio-breaks and go to appointments and obligations, the time rolled does not have to be in one shift
Roll trips and you do "The 5 minute system" any chore or task that you can do with in 5 minutes YOU DO, until all chores/task are done or you have to eat sleep or go to obligations(including social).
Considering anything can be broken down in 5 minute tasks you will get a lot of shit down and you will be extremely productive.
you will have no time for any bullshit and reach ascension status of prolificness
>>
>>744955279
Rolling cause in a lazy sack of shit
>>
ok
>>
Face this reality, you rather do some repetitive crap in a video game building some fictive thing when you can build something real in half the time irl and actually improve your situation
>>
>>744955279
You need to buy a dvd player fam
>>
>>744955279
rolo
>>
File: white goodman.jpg (405KB, 1266x709px) Image search: [Google]
white goodman.jpg
405KB, 1266x709px
>>744955279
>>
>>744957301
fuck i just see the "two" digits ,,"3" digits ocd trigger warning
>>
File: Man roulette.jpg (1MB, 3000x4008px) Image search: [Google]
Man roulette.jpg
1MB, 3000x4008px
>>
my life is a mess, rollin 3 diggies
>>
File: keek.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
keek.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>744956465
>>
Fuk
>>
Jordan peterson says clean ur room, bucko.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.