[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, how do I monster poo? One log preferred. Pic related.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: poo.png (277KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
277KB, 500x375px
Hey /b/, how do I monster poo? One log preferred. Pic related.
>>
kill yourself you balding idiot
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>744952599

The easiest way is to consume some soft of costive. Don't overdo it, and expect not to shit or a few days.

The easiest and safest costive is loperamide, which can easily be made at home (you should already have the necessary chemicals around the house).

1. you'll need a few copper coins and a straw (pennies will work just fine). Put these aside.

2. get a clear jar and add two heaping tablespoons of salt, along with 1 tablespoon of baking soda

3. Fill the jar with 2/3 ammonia (should be in your cleaning supplies. Windex will work if you don't have the 'pure' stuff).

4. Fill the rest of the jar with laundry bleach.

5. Add the pennies to the jar.

6. Quicly insert the straw and start blowing bubbles. You should begint to see crystals form on the pennies after ~30 seconds. This is your loperamide.

7. After about 10 minutes, wash off the crystals and consume about 1g / day. Be sure to drink plenty of water.
>>
>>744952599
I'm going to tell you how to deal with this. First, you need to buy some leather driving gloves, the more stylish the better. Second, some toothpicks. It is ideal to keep at least one toothpick in your mouth at all times. Third, you'll also need to buy a white jacket with a gold scorpion on the back. When you have all of this, let me know so I can assist you further. Good luck.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.