[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ds.jpg (188KB, 1167x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
188KB, 1167x1536px
Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?
>>
>>744951626
Most of them look like little boys, some of them even have a penis
>>
We don't
>>
>>744951626
non-westernized Asians are far less inclined to be filthy fucking whores
>>
>>744951676
Most white girls look like little boys when you scrub the cake off their faces, too.
>>
>>744951704
This. Feminism hasn't reached the most asian countries yet
>>
File: HIROMI_CHIEOKURE_0057.jpg (1022KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
HIROMI_CHIEOKURE_0057.jpg
1022KB, 1280x1920px
>>744951626
Because we're top of the god damned food chain you faggot. White men, Asian women.
>>
>>744951626

Losers, and especially neckbeard-types have this misconception that Asian women are subservient and won't mind a man who is fat and has poor hygiene. They think that loving anime will make Asian women see how "down with Asian culture" they are and give them a chance that American women won't.

To some degree I'm sure there is a feeling that if Asian men have small penises, then an Asian women won't find the neckbeards micropenis so sad.
>>
tightest 'ginar in the game
>>
because they actually finish their 4 year degree, often in stem fields and get a job that can support themselves. Rather than a useless liberal arts degree with the expectation of being a border line wine alcoholic trophy wife like white chicks.

No one actually believes in the submissive meme these days. It's all about money.
>>
>>744951626
Because they look cuter
>>
>>744951704
basically this.
the concept is they are more caring, loving, submissive, not after 'macho-ism'
>>
They go for the cutesy look not the whore one.
>>
>>744951626
Turn 360 and walk away
>>
>>744951854
Jesus she's smothering Don King down there!
>>
>>744951856
You're on 4chan, you don't get to call anyone else a loser.
>>
American women are 99.9% fat, self-obsessed, and compulsively believe that they deserve more than they have.

Why do European men want Asians? This I'm not totally sure of. Are your women also hairy cows with no sense of fairness?
>>
>>744951626
I don't. I don't completely mind race. I actually find Hispanic chicks more attractive, but that's just me. I'd date/marry anyone I like, but I would not date a black girl, and probably no Indians either.
>>
>>744951626
More loyal, more intelligent, stay young looking forever, tight af and more submissive. Generally best of all worlds, although those are just the stereotypes. Our to cultures are the superior ones on earth so naturally mixing would be ideal..
>>
>>744953720
Honestly I love Central European women the most because from my experience they are so smart and informed. With so many dumb bitches in the world, honestly just having an intelligent women to talk about shit with is a special treat.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.