[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is it that a guy should be taller than a girl

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: li12.jpg (460KB, 1492x2112px) Image search: [Google]
li12.jpg
460KB, 1492x2112px
How important is it that a guy should be taller than a girl in a relationship?
>>
>>744948462

almost as important as it is that she was born with a biological vagina, instead of an inverted penis.

Don't be a manlet, and don't date trannies. Says so in the bible you faggot.
>>
Not important unless you have confidence issues.
>>
>>744949176

Got'em!
>>
File: 1490042039636.jpg (91KB, 445x827px) Image search: [Google]
1490042039636.jpg
91KB, 445x827px
>>744948462
Another issue of /b/ making up stupid shit and stupid people buying into it.
Yes, averagely speaking chicks like bigger guys, but it's not a deal breaker.
You may call me a manlet now.
>>
>resume
>interview
>job
>rest is extra
>>
>>744949201
>be 6"2
>constantly get attention with zero effort
>autistic as fuck and women still pretend my shit is funny and cute
>friend is extrovert whos 5"9 and /fit/
>women literally laugh in his face when he tries to talk to him

My personal observations completely contradict you. Also I feel really bad for my friend. He tries so much harder than i do and women treat him like shit for his height.
>>
>>744948462
why is heightism against males at an all time high in todays society?
is it because of the rise of feminism and discrimination based on peoples skin colour and idiology is looked down upon nowadays and thus manlets are the new targed of this urge to discriminate?
>>
>>744951080
or is it because of the rise of daiting apps and how they gave woman the ability to compare thousands of potential partners against each other?
>>
>>744951137
You may be unto something here. Seen many women on tinder pointing out their height and wanting a man taller then them. I am very tall so no problem there. A friend of mine is not. He had to go from our home Finland all the way to China to find a women of his height.
>>
>>744949953
>be 6'7
>rarely get attention with zero effort
>autistic as fuck and women still know my shit isn't funny and cute
>friend is extrovert whose 5"7 and /fit/
>woman literally date him when he talks to them

My personal observations completely contradict you. Also I feel really happy for my friend. He tries so much harder than i do and women treat him well.
>>
>>744949953
>Be me
>5"9'
>Get all the pussy
>>
Super important. I'm 6'3" so I'd obviously be weirded out by a woman taller than me. She's probably be Shrek-like.
Also women like to be held, wrapped up, tossed around, and all that's easier when you're larger than the female.
No joke tho, my female friends and girls I see always talk about how much of a turn off short guys are.

Must feel bad for the manlets
>>
>>744951900
Most women are shorter than you though.
>>
>>744951990
Yeah, I don't get why people think being under 6"0' is a problem. Most people in the world is under 5"9'
>>
got a gf recently. she told me:
>"i'd legit not have considered you if you weren't tall."
be me, 6'4"
god damn it feels good to be jolly green.
>>
>>744952116
This.
I've had women say this many times before.
Girls wanna climb their man, not get climbed.
>>
meh. i don't think it's a big deal. although, i can't truly empathize. eventually the "manlett" will breed out of existence if we just keep doing what we've been doing this whole time.
>fucking nothing, being tall is like having a get out of jail free card.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.