[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread? How's /b/ doing >Inb4 you don't actually

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 22

Feels thread? How's /b/ doing

>Inb4 you don't actually care
I do care cuz I'm struggling aswell
>>
>>744918796
What r u struggling w anon
>>
>>744919029
>19
>Mental health problems
>No job
> No education yet
>Therapist tried to prescribe me schizophrenia meds but I said no
>>
File: 1505015479562.jpg (77KB, 960x496px) Image search: [Google]
1505015479562.jpg
77KB, 960x496px
Same. You aren't alone. I just came back from a solo drive. Never have I ever thought about crashing into a river moreso than now.
>>
just wrote this, i feel i should share

home
>be me
>be 15, summer before highschool sophomore
>been into pc gaming for a while, but never seriously
>Friend at school tells me about TF2
>play it a ton
>make friends on the game
>watch them come and go
>get into trading for profit
>frequent a trade server (Harpoon Gaming All Trade #2)
>join the little community
>make this one friend
>find out they’re a girl when she uses her mic (before that she just talked through text chat)
>lets call her qweet
>she invites me to a discord server, where we start seriously becoming friends
>I meet many other people
>but one in particular, a guy
>lets call him max
>think I finally found a place to call home
>invite irl friend to the server
>>
home 2
>lets call him mint
>the four of us become amazing friends
>we pubstomp TF2 then move onto other games (but always coming back)
>max buys everyone Borderlands 2 goty edition
>play the shit out of that, max and I get to level 50 while the other 2 lag behind
>max and I get real close
>meet more people in a tf2 pub
>lets call them hawkeye (female, motherly), saint (hawkeye’s bf, gamer chad), and dreemur (exactly like me in every way)
>invite them to the discord server
>friendliness
>qweet can no longer handle the stress of running a discord server
>fucking deletes it
>panicinmypants.mov
>can only message my friends privately
>some of them get pissed off
>don’t talk to dreemur or saint for a few days, scared to lose them
>max creates new discord server
>somehow reigns everyone in
>gets it organized again
>feel alright again
>>
home 3
>feel a sense of home
>more people continue joining
>my family situation gets worse
>yelled at daily
>made fun of
>parents fight
>just a lot of anger
>spend days in my room
>don’t see my family for days
>enjoy my time, only talking to online friends
>school starts again
>entire world fucks me up the ass, have to be away from friends
>one day hawkeye and max are playing terraria together
>ask to join
>”yeah, sure anon”
>create new character
>really proud of the design, made it look exactly like John Egbert
>jam with them for a while
>eventually they tell me to put all my shit in a chest
>>
Home 4
>oblige cuz idk
>”server has closed”
>”sorry anon, we want to play alone right now”
>spend rest of day fucking around alone on my own world, waiting to be invited back
>never happens
>feel empty
>that night i go downstairs to get food, end up eating with family
>get really pissed off and annoyed at family because they are cunts
>come back up, join the discord
>everyone is in the vc but no one is talking
>familiar ambient sounds of clicks and sniffles
>calms me down a ton
>feel rather mellow
>don’t tell friends about dinner or how i was mad in the first place
>get invited to play with them again
>feel good
>actual happiness

this is how a family should be, how a home should treat a person

>home
>im home
>>
Home 5
>break down on the voice chat
>tell everyone thank you
>leave the vc
>cry for the rest of the night
>go to school
>hug mint
>home
>get get back to my house
>get on discord
>join the vc to max, mint, hawkeye, saint, and dreemur laughing and having a good time
>home
>after a few days qweet disappears off steam and discord and everything
>cant find her
>home…?
>everyone stops talking
>>
Home 6 (end)
>discord server of ghosts
>no more home
>empty
>empty
>empty
>mint stops talking to me irl
>empty
>empty
>empty
>never talk to anyone in that group again
>alone to this day
>>
>>744919630
My birthday wish is to have dinner with my family at the table like we used to. Now we live like fucking trailer trash and my mom is a bitch who ruined my dad. I want nothing more than to have a normal family.
>>
File: gbDqkKa.jpg (61KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gbDqkKa.jpg
61KB, 480x480px
>>744919754
I've felt the same way. None of my buds are there for me anymore. No one speaks. No one messages. Sometimes, I go on and be the first in the voice chat. Just, waiting for someone. No one.
>>
Old fag. Mobile and to drunk to figure out to green text. Just do what makes you happy. Other wise I would of anhero a long time ago. I fish I camp to go after stupid women. Lemme smash. I figure the world's gonna end or be even more fucked up then now. Old advice from an old friend. The dog quit sniffings when the dogs dead. Just have fun do what you want. :)
>>
File: 1505015234793.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1505015234793.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
>>744919956
Relevant pic for you, oldfriend.
>>
>>744920096
Overly accurate.
>>
>>744919956
what does that last part mean?
>the dog quits sniffing when the dogs dead
>>
>>
File: 1504756220469.jpg (59KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1504756220469.jpg
59KB, 600x399px
I have no one. Im left behind. All my friends moved on to uni and moved out and left me with a toxic family. School was the best part of my day. I'm going in January but still hurts.
>>
im the guy who wrote the home story, remember my story, i might never post anywhere again after tonight
>>
>>744920897
Don't an hero. Please.
>>
>>744920258
It means a man will quit humping when he's dead. We're all dogs. I'm a dog. Your a dog. I'll quit sniffing when I'm dead.
>>
>>744920897
Did you like the ending of borderlands 2
>>
Fuck it, I'll go.

>Live with my parents, only friends are from university, and they live in different cities now.
>Had an internship after college. Couldn't get a full-time job, but the female interns did. Office wanted more 'gender representation'.
>Moving to another state to attend graduate school later this week.
>Never had sex before, last time I got intimate with a girl was when I got a blowjob in 2015, while I was still in college.

Post-college life is hard for male losers. You're uglier, poorer, and less experienced than everyone else. Everyone hates you except for your parents, who are becoming old and cantankerous in real time. Early 20s problems, but your own coddled mind makes it worse.

I hope graduate school works out.
>>
>>744921957
yeah, i loved it
>>
>>744923639
What games do you play now?
>>
>>744924105
the same exact games as when i had friends, reminds me of better times
>>
Well fuck, lets do this.

>30
>had to move back in with parents
>had a girlfriend, broke up with her
>”we’ll just be friends”
>she ruins my credit, runs up bills on some mutual shit we had, but I had it in my name.
>great 750 credit is now at 595 but am in like 30k debt with tons of money owed out everywhere
>lost job.
>live in Mississippi which has the shittiest economy in the USA.
>no hope of finding job
>collect food stamps
>get free healthcare
>running out of the last bit of money I have
>going to lose car inevitably
>wish death on ex every day
>no friends because they all turned to drugs
>work on projects every day that will hopefully build into a sustainable income
>feel like I’m fucking stuck
>both parents have health problems
>love them dearly
>will have no one or nothing left when they die
>will be homeless
>will be hopeless

I hate family, except for parents. I’ve also learned over and over again that they’re the only ones I can trust completely. After what exes have done to me, I’ll forever have trust issues.

I literally have no idea what to do. Every day is autopilot.
>>
I lift weights every single day. Still, I don’t have the willpower to not eat shit that’s bad for me. I weight 300lbs
>>
>>744924797
But how tall are you ?
>>
>>744924701
You ever try overwatch ?
>>
>>744924993
6’3
>>
>>744924105
sorry for the slow replies, i was doing things

i also still have everything given to me by my old frinds, i still have the terraria character, still with an empty inventory
max's birthday is coming up, i still have the present i got for him years ago (strange festive charge n targe) which ii havent touched just in case ill ever get the chance to give it to him
>>
Doing me a sad today :( always sad actually not because of personal flaws or other people. just cant find my happy anymore, i find myself going on long solo drives wishing i had the courage or cowardess to drive off of a median or an overpass. my life isnt even that bad i juat dont want to be here anymore.
>>
>>744925048
i dont have the funds to buy it
>>
>>744924710
Have you thought about moving out of state? Or going for a technical degree?
>>
>>744925062
See that's not bad then if you were say 5'9 and 300 you would look little more over weight but being that you are 6'3 and 300 not bad. Are you in good health other wise ?
>>
>>744925065
Your fine I am going in and out of threads. When was the last time you talked to max ?
>>
>>744925484
>[
probably 2 months after the discord server went ghosttown
>>
>>744925683
Is there anyway you could get in touch with max Facebook steam anything?
>>
>>744925683
Also what is stopping you from finding other people to play with? If you get the chance try the CS:GO community not DM or COMP they have lots of game modes like in TF2.
>>
>>744925280
I’ve thought about it. It takes money to move and I’d feel bad leaving my parents in their current state.

>>744925417
Yeah, but I still look fat as fuck. I wasn’t always fat and this fucking sucks. No, I’m not in good shape. I lift weights all the time, but I’m still a piggy. I just need to quit eating absolute trash but I can’t.
>>
>>744925804
i could look in the history of some of my items and find him and the others that way, i have done this a few times just looking at their profiles

>>744926026
i have tried to get into csgo, i dont really like how the game play or feels
>>
>>744925280
Oh, as for the technical degree: There’s really nothing I could study here. It’s kind of a mom and pop area. People are just going to go with who they’ve been going with forever as far as any trade is concerned.

I’m an entrepreneur and my projects ARE growing but it feels like it’s so slow. I also need money now, so it’s disheartening as fuck. I feel so stuck.
>>
>>744919754
dam, that fucked me up, i wish you find new friends and live a good life, try to smoke some weed
>>
Well here we go guys don't feel like green texting because im a drunk depressed loser anyway im 21 i recently lost my bestfriend to cancer and my father just got diagnosed with an incurable disease i lost my job so i cant help him pay his bills they keep piling up made him a gofund me in the hopes my friends can help him" a few good friends pitched in but nothing much to it and i know i can't be greedy but anyway my lifes been in a shithole all this year might end up going to jail for not being able to pay a ticket each night i want to kill my self not gonna lie :(
>>
File: 1477757259890.jpg (75KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1477757259890.jpg
75KB, 1024x682px
>>
>>744926672
I dont know you but i really believe that things will get better, so sorry you are in that situation
>>
>>744926251
You don't need to get into the game much just chill in some surf servers or other game modes. Talk with people in there and you will find friends there.
>>
>>744927135
Thank you i find it funny how to all my friends i tell them to stay positive and we have to keep moving forward but i cant even make my self move forward
>>
>>744926430
What types of jabs do they have there? Also what do you do as an entrepreneur?
>>
>>744927218
ill try tomorrow, ill be in the feels thread tomorrow night telling my home story again to report back to you
homefag activated
>>
>>744926096
The thing is you probably don't look fat as fuck but your mind has changed the way you see yourself are you in good health IE blood work cholesterol ext
>>
>>744927526
Good night man hope to see you later today
>>
>>744927342
its easier to judge and critique others lives than our own
>>
Thank you guys for the words of wisdom i can feel myself drifting off thanks to the alcohol if i dont get arrested then i shall to post in tomorrow nights feel thread
>>
>>744918796
>Schizotypal as fuck
>Life is in shambles
>People always leave me
>Trouble with school
>Severely want to end it all
>Don't know how to get help
>Tell my family about depression and anxiety but they say it's all in my head "you're just excentric"
>No fucking shit...
>>
>>744928064
Ok man get some sleep see you later today.
>>
>>744924105
I'll play Terraria with you anon.
>>
>>744928191
What is going on in your life that makes you feel that way ?
>>
>>744927395
There’s literally no jobs available in my town. I’d have to drive an hour away. Then, it’s shit like Walmart, GameStop, ATT. Even though it wouldn’t even be worth it for me to work at those places by the time it’s all said and done, ive still applied to each like 10 times. Never works.

As for entrepreneur, I’m a YouTuber.

>>744927639
Unfortunately, I carry a lot of my weight right in my gut. I have a good bit of muscle admittedly, but it’s covered with fat. My cholesterol was high last I had it checked but I’m not on medicine for it. Blood pressure and pulse are high though, but have both went down somewhat.
>>
>>744928355
He would like that I bet. Think he said he was getting off for the night though he will be on tonight I think.
>>
I'm having a really rough night. I'm having such a bad night im considering dropping out of school again and just living the rest of my life as a nobody and just kill myself when I can't get by anymore. I just can't seem to handle the pressure of an everyday life as an adult. I'm 23 and still living with mom and dad, pathetic. I'm extremely overweight (380) and im diabetic because I can't get my eating habits under control, on top of being on so many medications for being a fatass, and the pain that accompanies being diabetic. I've tried to change myself so many times now and I'm just at the point where I'm so tired and depressed because I keep failing and im unhealthy. Why am I like this? Why am I so self destructive? I'm not normal. I can't even communicate normally with people, I just get nervous and say stupid shit or nothing at all. I'll never find a lover because I have terrible qualities that I just can't seem to get rid of. I really just want to give up on everything. I'm not worth all of these chances that I keep fucking up. I feel like a leech on society.
>>
>>744928551
nah, im still here, just lurking
>>
>>744928690
Well now you have someone to play with
>>
>>744928551
I have TF2, Terrararar, and Borderlands 2 and frequent them all. Would love to spread some love to a fellow brother in his feels
>>
Fuck it I guess
>Be me
>Tried uni twice, dropped out both times due to depression
>Worked for a year while living at home
>Feel like I have this depression shit under control
>Decide to go back to uni to try and get an education
>Things go pretty good before the school starts
>Roommates are pretty chill, all international students
>Introduction week starts (say week its actually 2 weeks)
>Get a super chill group
>Get some friends in group and do shit
>Fast forward 2 weeks after intro weeks
>No longer talk to anyone from the group
>Only see a couple of them in class
>Barely talk to any of my roommates
>Depression in full form again

why am i such a useless failure /b/
>>
>>744928489
What do you post on your youtube channel ?
>>
>>744928580
What are you going to school for ?
>>
>>744928580
Also we have all been there being and adult is not easy. You still have time to find out what you want to do in life. What are your self destructive habits ?
>>
>>744928391
Inability to form real intimate connections with anyone whatsoever.
Faking all social interactions. Anxiety, paranoia, mental illness, invasive suicidal thoughts. Take your pick.
>>
>>744929063
Well start on the Faking all social interactions part can you explain a little what you mean by that?
>>
>>744928756
http://steamcommunity.com/id/frostingwithcookies/
heres my steam, man
ill be on tomorrow, add me if you actually want to play
>>
>>744929311
Added you anon. Should come up as CHEF. I have work tomorrow at 8 in the morning so after I get off we could catch a couple matches in TF2
>>
>>744929026
It's a trade school. Learning IT stuff, how to fix computers, etc. I'm just always low energy when it comes to school. I don't have the drive to show up. I'm there because I have to be. I feel like it's a handful enough as it is, on top of I need to change so many other bad qualities about myself. I overeat, I oversleep, I overthink and I isolate myself because it's how I've lived for the passed 7 years after I dropped out of school.
>>
>>744930028
See I can feel what you are going though right now. I still eat more than I should, sleep for hours, and hate work. But you find that little part of you that makes you keep going.
>>
>>744930028
Right now I am going to school so I can get my cyber security certificates then going for a 4 year. But I found that little thing I want to do in life. Also started to work out at my gym 3 days a week and eat better. Trust me it is hard to make yourself do it and most of the time you can't you need to find out with you want in life.
>>
>>744930369
I'm just having a hard time pulling through on the dark days. Nothing is fun anymore, honestly. I don't know if I want to live a life like this.
>>
>>744931157
What else is going on in your life right now. When did you start to feel like this?
>>
>>744918796
not feeling too good OP the gf just gave me an earful for not texting her enough. i really just didnt think about how not texting would affect her but now she's super pissed and im feeling like shit.
>>
>>744931489
That's the thing man we don't know when we need to text them or not. We can go for hours without looking at our phones but they want to see that you respond to them. How long have you been with her?
>>
>>744931347
Nothing else is going on. I go to school, I do my work, I come home and I'm usually drained by then and lay in bed. I started feeling like this when I met some good friends online that would constantly talk about their school/work life, back when I was 19 or so. Since then I've been trying different things. Going back to get my GED, going to JobCorps, yet I've left them all because I just couldn't follow through. I thought I would feel happier if I just got up to do my daily routine and contribute just like everyone else, going to school or work and coming home and earning some me time, but I just don't feel the satisfaction. I don't feel the satisfaction playing video games that I enjoyed so much when I was younger, I just feel guilty for playing them instead of working to better myself and contribute to the people around me. I'm a real piece of shit.
>>
>>744931749
about two and a half years she's been through a whole bunch of shit (mum has cancer dad turned out gay and sister is a mega bitch to her) and i really try to be a happy part of her life but i feel like such a failure right now.
>>
>>744932020
Why do you feel like a failure ? What have you done wrong ?
>>
>>744931891
Have you looked into adderall I have been on it for years and helped me a lot.
>>
I lost my girlfriend of 2 years a couple of days ago. I broke up with her because I needed respect that wasn't given to me. She was literally a 10/10 and everyone was amazed how I landed her. We loved the same shit and she even met my dad. It just doesn't seem fair that 2 years of wonderful experiences can vanish over a single life but I know that's how life works. I feel really empty right now and I know it fades after but it's just such a shitty feeling. Don't really know what I'm looking for by posting this but whatever.
>>
Was living with bf for a bit, spent summer and first few weeks of school with him.
My own parents nag at me all the time to come home and make me feel unwanted at bfs house (odd shit, my parents are crazy)
Make me move back home, theyre constantly fighting, shitty life, depressed again, suicidal again, i dont even go to school or have a job, pretty much a freeloading drop out.
Gay ass teenage shit, i know. I only find happiness with my bf and his mom.
They live like normal people, dont eat fast food daily
Whereasmy we eat shit daily, house shitty, trash everywhere, full of cockraoches, smells of animal shit.
I hate it here
>>
>>744932225
she's talked to me about this a few times before and i always end up slipping and she always ends up initiating online conversations. she told me that she needs that from me and i always let her down.
>>
>>744932345
What respect were you not getting ?
>>
>>744932412
Sounds like she needs a person to talk with a lot.
Set he notification on your phone to something you will not forget and tell yourself to respond. Also like your phone to your pc so you don't miss any texts.
>>
Link your phone
>>
Fucking worthless cucks. You are all bunch of pussies. You are all pathetic.
>>
Remembered that I am of The All. My spiritual energy has been prismatically split and stepped down through transdimensional capacitors and resistors allowing me to incarnate here and now, in order to assist humanity through the process of the great Unveiling and the next stage of evolution for the planet.

Infinite glory upon the true creation. I give thanks to The All for this fantastic adventure, its pain and its pleasure. I can hardly wait for what is to come. With all my being I wish for humanity to envision the optimal temporal branch and manifest it. Let us pick up the pace. The world is ready.
>>
>>744932298
I haven't. I'm already on like 4 medications for being so overweight. I don't know if I will be able to even take it. I should probably look into counseling or something - but I'm just really hesitant because I'm on so many medications already and it feels depressing being put on more.
>>
>>744932845
that's some pretty good advice actually thanks man
>>
>>744932845
>>744933041
or woman
>>
>>744932924
How so ?
>>
>>744932582
I'll just green type the story
>We've been dating, sometimes long distance sometimes not
>I just graduated college and looking for jobs, but not finding anything where she lives
>The stress of that situation is going in both of our heads
>One day tells me.shes gonna hang with a guy friend, asks me to join
>Couldn't for some reason, but she says it's just for a couple hours
>Couple hours goes by, she occasionally texts me but seems suspect
>It's now been 6 hours, still nothing really
>Finally tells me she's at his place
>Tell her to leave because it's not something that's normal (was 2 in the morning)
>I'll admit I got heated on text, but no real insults shared
>She won't get out of his place, I tell her she needs to
>Eventually stays at his place overnight
>Next day she texts me nothing happened blah blah, but all my friends tell me there's no way nothing went down
>I tell her to prove it and come see me face to face and talk
>She won't do that, and she stops replying to my texts.
>Tell her since she wants to play this game I'm breaking up over text
>Says she doesn't want to lose me, I'm the only person that she wants to fuck etc
>Don't buy it, and it's pretty much at where I'm at now
>I really think she cheated, and if she didn't it was still too disrespectful to do that to me
>I'm headed back to my country now, with nor job and no girl.
>>
>>744933080
Feelings are for women or faggots. Which one are you?
>>
>>744932975
The thing is adderall helps increase your metabolism in turn drop in weight. Also helps with sleep issues and focus ask your doctor about it.
>>
>>744933285
Alright, I will. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>744932924
lol so why did you click on this thread? to be hateful? go back to north korea you meany.
>>
>>744933077
Not a problem also a guy. Hope it works out for you but if you spend a good amount of time on your computer then the linking of your phone will work great.
>>
File: 1502949684491.jpg (158KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
1502949684491.jpg
158KB, 620x466px
>>
>>744933260
That's the thing you say that but inside you suppress how you feel int he hopes of not being hurt or being hurt again. So what is it were you hurt before or are you just using the mask of the internet for some quick lols. Both ways we know you feel for something in your life weather it be trolling, family, games, or nothing you still care about something in your life. So tell me what is it.
>>
Today's my birthday. I didn't get a cake last year. I know I know, this ain't feels at all
>>
>>744933746
Either you are a faggot or a girl. Only women get hurt. I suggest you to kill yourself.
>>
>>744933928
Happy birthday for tomorrow Anon!
>>
>>744933195
That's where you are in the wrong first how many people have you dated in your life. And also you can just be friends with a guy. When I was younger my friends girlfriends would stay at my house and nothing would happen. I feel like you got stressed out over this and jumped the gun. You need to call he and tell her you were sorry. Also talk to her about that and how you feel when she is with other guys. Sounds like you were jealous of him for being with her when you couldn't be.
>>
>>744933746
def femanon plz leave or show us thy tits
>>
>>744934237
Nope just have two sides of me. And have seen some things just trying to help some of the people on /b
>>
>>744934237
What is your occupation ?
>>
>>744934225
I've really analyzed the situation, and I have thought of what you said before you said it. Thing is she kept telling me how she felt she needed distance. She also didn't even want to see me for the next two days and kept saying we'll talk the next day which never happened. After the breakup I had her birth control in my bag, and she asked her friend to get it from me. That's all she asked him she couldn't even do it herself, I threw it out and told him I had lost it. But he told me that he thinks she cheated or she would not have asked for it. Prior to that she had a bunch of my stuff including my only suit (for interviews) and she would not answer all my texts of pleading to get them back, but she did care a lot about birth control.
>>
>>744934453
i work as a garbage man so i recognize trash when i see it
>>
>>744918796
Nothing much, just getting ready to get some sleep.
>>
>>744934611
Not bad being that most of the trolls on /b are still in high school tell me how things are going. Or you told me the truth and your name in Dinky. So
>>
>>744934571
Knowing what you have just told me I see why you did that. Ask some people when you leave about it and see if they can get a confection out of her. But if what you said was true you need to move on. If she cheated on you she will do it again.
>>
File: IMG_4438.jpg (77KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4438.jpg
77KB, 640x1136px
Streaks don't matter when they just send "streaks"

It took a while but I finally realized that I don't have any friends

I give so much and get nothing in return

I realized that I hate myself as well. It's why I always self sabotage my life. It's why I pursue people that don't love me back

I can feel happy sometimes, but most the time I just sit alone in my mom's house doing nothing

People say that I'm funny, but it doesn't really help me with my depression

The one girl I ever truly loved doesn't love me back. She broke my heart. And yet every time we see each other she doesn't seem to recognize how much I want to hate her. She honestly likes me as a friend, but I'm too greedy to appreciate her friendship

I keep seeing Facebook posts on how I shouldn't kill myself. I hate them not because they're true, but because this crushing loneliness and the call to hell by suicide is so alluring

I feel broken. And the worst part is it isn't even that bad.
>>
>be me
>just graduated
>start visiting 4chan
>start drinking for 4 months
>possibly related
>start taking hot soupy shits everyday
>drink 5 beers just so i can play Sudoku
so anons, how bad is it?
>>
>>744935092
Well the drinking started because for 4chan for sure haha.
>>
>>744934965
What kind of things do you do in your spare time ?
>>
>>744934934
Thank you for your understanding. I don't want to dwell on the past, I don't want to ask about her after we broke up, I think it will just hurt me and that's about it. I begged her to talk to me since I'm leaving and we might literally never see each other again if we aren't in a relationship and she couldn't do it. Prior to that stunt, when we were in a long distance faze she had started chatting up a guy and talking to other friends about breaking up with me. I know for a fact she had never cheated then, so I let her slide, but told her I was mad and if anything similar happened I'd break up. Honestly that was a sign and ever since then I've had more trust issues. I truly don't think it could have worked out unless we weren't ever long distance. I'm also the type of guy to get bored of stuff really quickly and our sex life had gone down recently and I think it was a combination of signs and it just had to come down to that. The only thing that really kills me is how much we shared and the fact that she was the most beautiful girl I've ever met and dated.
>>
>>744935201
Video games, watching YouTube videos. I do play Magic the Gathering but I pretty much despise everyone I play with.

I have a YouTube channel that have some videos on it, but I want to blur out my address on one of the videos before releasing it to the world just so I don't have crazy people knocking on my door.

What do you like to do anon?
>>
>>744935263
So it sounds like she has been wanting this to end for some time now. Being that you are in a long distance relationship that is hard on people not being able to see that person or be in public with them. Might have added to the issue at hand. Try to move on and put this behind you if she text you go ahead and respond but don't let her do this again to you.
>>
>>744918796
posten some tunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_0qHRwU_sQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5rS9vNbCDg

seems like I've become emotionally numb
I'll try not to sound edgy, but I'm not sure what it feels like to be loved, I know my parents must love me, if so I should get some sort of feeling from it right?
As I continue I start to loose more and more emotions, some good, some bad
I don't feel resentment for my failures, I also don't have any attraction or motivation to meet people. Like the only reason to get out of bed is to get an education
Even when I should have been angry at something, like those retards in Houston who flooded my house and ruined everything. I felt nothing, though I did use it as an excuse to make people feel bad about me. still nothing
I've also learned how to substitute my happiness which has been the worst thing in my life. I can distract myself from thoughts of my past by locking myself in a cycle of autistic internet addiction in which I distract myself from my school work/studying
I never wished to give into nihilism, it just happened
>>
>be me 19
>dropped out of school at 16 to work
>learned a trade and make 27/hour while the rest of my peers work for the fast food Industry
>only talk to my 28yo girlfriend, 2 close friends and 1 guy who only comes to me when he has no one to hang out with
>play video games or chill with my girlfriend on my day offs
>see my peers having fun at parties and going to college etc
>feelsbadman
>I'm too young to fit in with the people I work with but don't have the young mindset to hang out with my peers
>stuck in limbo
Wonder if wanting the money over a social life was worth it...
>>
>>744935510
Play games on my computers VR is a blast if you get that chance to try it. Go to school for my cyber security degree. And talk with friends but being when I was younger I was picked on I have many things to relate to people with. Girls, depression, anxiety, the list goes on but got though that part of my life and now try to help others. But gaming is my main hobby.
>>
>>744935563
I blocked her number, I think I'm too much of a bitch to know about her life past our relationship. I do see positives about me moving on, I have less stress of finding a job in a specific place and can broaden my search. I also get to act out on some fetishes that weren't available to me before which I look forward to. Thanks for the talk anon, it was nice venting.
>>
>>744935622
I understand how you feel 100% that was my childhood growing up. And still to this day I don't feel pain for others. But I can at the same time. Life is a roller coaster my friend you just need to decide if you can make it to the end or not.
>>
>>744935820
I am not going to lie it is both. While you will most likely make more than them after they are done with school or can't pay their bills you will be fine. Trade off you have missed part of your childhood you will not get back. In trade you have started your life early lots of people are doing that. So you are not alone there. They will have fun for a few years then be with you in the real world only thing is you have it figured out and they won't.
>>
>>744935893
Any time
>>
>>744936157
top kek
a while ago I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't kill myself
instead I decided my unambitious goal was to get into government, hopefully the international gov
just to see if I could do it
so far the best I could relate our condition was the hollows from dark souls, unfeeling, dead inside, etc
I don't want to go insane with the loss of feeling , yet I don't know how to get the feeling back
so I work, and do a pretty shit job at that. I don't know what the end goal is, perhaps I'll start to care about my career or something else, thats the hope anyway
>>
File: awhellnaw.png (135KB, 306x188px) Image search: [Google]
awhellnaw.png
135KB, 306x188px
>love this girl
>only person that i know that completely rejects society
>she does humanitarian work
>I study accounting and drink
>she comes back from Aussi Land
>ask her to kiss me
>says she can't because she has a boyfriend and it would break his heart if she did
>does she actually like me then?
>spend next 8 months drinking
>d0nt talk to her
>she's back
>I'm a peice of shit
>literally only girl that i feel for in the past 4 years
>>
>>744933260
I'm a uncaring asshole created from years of emotional neglect and a life without any kind of love.
>>
>>744936527
Huh. Never really thought of it like that. I do own a house, a insured car and have 5k+ in the bank, while most of them are living in their parents house. Makes me feel really good now tbh.
>>
>>744936680
What do you want to do in the gov ?
>>
>>744936719
Have you talked to her recently can you message her now ? Being that you have been out of her life for a good amount of time you need to see if she will still text you. start there then work your way back into her life things might have gone bad with her BF and you can get her. Or just be able to talk with her again.
>>
>>744936909
achieve God like meme status
idk, maybe start a dictatorship or something
kinda thought I'd cross that bridge when I get there
>>
>>744925048
overwatch is fun until you constantly get put on shit teams
>>
>>744937196
Being a dictator sounds like fun what are some of the rules your people would have to follow ?
>>
>>744935876
Thanks for helping others

There needs to be more people like you out there. I want to be like that, but I need to personally love myself and understand that I am of worth.

Thanks for asking me what I like to do. Don't remember the last time someone asked that of me
>>
>>744937229
Yup know the feeling you need to only queue with full team or 4 people min
>>
>>744933195
I think she cheated too anon. You made the right choice. You asked nicely to leave and she stayed the night (who tf does that if its not to bang).
Good luck to you friend.
>>
>>744937359
too bad I dont have any friends
>>
>>744937269
What kind of things are on your youtube channel?
>>
>>744937411
Nicely at first and then not nicely but yeah same difference. Thanks for the support
>>
>>744937411
That's the thing after hearing the full story you can connect the dots. Girls do have guy friends that they don't fuck. When I was younger it was like that with some of my friends. Had 3 girls in my house with me.
>>
>>744937267
Hadn't thought that far yet
probably restore western idealism, stop most degeneracy such as drug culture and stuff
idk, I've always thought of myself in a supporting role than the main event
kinda like Goebbels
>>
>>744937590
I get that but this was in a college guys dorm
>>
>>744937137
idk man, imma scared. I bascially casually talked to her for 4 years but we always went out dancing and had awesome conversations. she's going to nordic land next. She had a bad boyfriend at the beginning of this
>>
>>744937717
Still know people now that have friends like that. Still she cheated
>>
>>744937744
Still message her and see how she is doing never hurts to try and you are not talking with her now what do you have to lose?
>>
Long time lurker on the feels threads, everyone seems like half-assed decent people, but then again this is /b/
anyway, i came here to vent, first Green-text so please don't burn me at the stake for it

>be me 14ish, virginfag, in middle school 8th grade
>i knew everyone, and dated a few crazy girls here and there
>meet this 7/10 on facebook
>she is socially akward
>not many friends but the ones she has are shit to her
>we talk for a couple weeks, things hit off pretty well
>ask if she wants to hook up
>she agrees
>ff 1 year
>she is always talking about how she loves me etc
>kinda thinking i love her back
>she is the kindest person i've ever met
>talking about how she would never leave me
>Bullshit, but play along anyway
>ff 6 months
>actually love this girl, we hang out every weekend.
>she is the best person in the fucking world man
>always kind and caring
>start treating her like shit for about a month
>this is a result from my parents being meth heads and cunts to me and my brothers
Cont? :/
>>
>25 male
>college degree
>in shape (run like 4 miles a day)
>have hpv + hsv2

I think about suicide everyday :)
>>
>>744938063
yes
>>
>>744937865
Well that and the fact she had kinda just met this guy, not like they were close friends. When I asked her to leave and see me she couldn't do it was clear what was going on.
>>
>>744937590
I find that they have been friends with them for a long time for that to be true.
>>
>>744938226
Yes being that they just met it is clear
>>
>>744938085
How long have you had hpv and hsv2 ?
>>
>>744919219
If the therapist was truly recommending meds, I'd at least visit them again, anon. Schozophrenia is a truly nasty condition, but can be pretty thoroughly controlled with minimal downsides in the majority of cases.
>>
>>744938353
2 years. Havent had an outbreak of herpes yet tho
>>
Wow just looked at how long I have been in this thread talking to people.
>>
>>744938616
Then why do you want to die? There are people out there with the same condition you have. You can find someone if you don't have someone already.
>>
>>744926661
Fucking this, weed can make you so many friends
>>
>>744918796
I hate myself. I'm disgusting and I'll never be able to make anyone happy. How do you fix something like that?
>>
>>744933928
Happy birthday <3
>>
>>744919754
you have steam?
>>
>>744938790
Why do you think that ?
>>
>>744938063
kk

>I start screaming at her on the regular as a way to vent my problems to her
>mfw i realize im doing this to the best person in my life at the moment
>constantly apologizing after the ' yell sessions'
> lets call her ' Liz '
> Liz was going through alot then
>Her dad died when she was like 4
>Her mother blamed her and her sisters for it
>Her mother doesnt step out of her room for months on end
>Starts taking a toll on her
>try to be there for her, but i was cunt back then
> Had a habit of being ' realistic ' with the situation, which was me just being overly-logical with everything
>which was also not helping at all
>she crys pretty much every night over me being a cunt
>freshman year in hs starts
>fuck that noise
>drop out bc im a lazy fuck
>mom goes to jail and is sentenced to 2yrs for dope chargers
>start working and living with my dad
>8/hr being a labor/hand on general construction jobs
>not bad?
>start going out to eat with her and buy her a phone and myself one to keep intouch more often
>make around 300 a week for a 16yro,it aint that bad
>ff 1year and 5ish months
cont coming.
>>
>>744938973
He does but don't know what is was add this guy he was going to play with him today.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/frostingwithcookies
>>
>>744939018
Yes will be here for a few hours I bet so just keep going :)
>>
>>744939018

>one week before being together a whole 3 years
>she starts acting really distant lately
>"I don't feel like i can talk to you anymore, anon."-Liz
>"I think we should take a break so i can work on me"-Liz
>" umm, okay, if thats what you want"-anon
>the following week, we don't talk at all
>can't stop thinking about her the whole week
> we eventually make plans to see each other at her house on that friday
>Try to mimic her ' i dont care ' vibe
>"What's wrong anon?"-Liz
>"nothing"-Anon
>we get back in the house and we kinda just talk about what happened in the past week
>Smoke a little kush she got from a girlfriend
>Its alright, nothing poppin
>this weed brings out my true feeling, or maybe i just wanted to say what i needed too
>im sitting next to her
>"what's really wrong anon"-Liz
>"what do you mean? Im 17 with no future ahead of me "-Anon
>i begin to cry
>" the only good thing i had in my life was you and i ruined everything, I feel pathetic for doing this now"-Anon
>She silent but i just cont on talking about my feels
>"I have nothing going good for me, I have little to no friends, I missed hs,i will never have that in my life now.."-Anon

sorry for slow typing, like i said, its first greentext trying not to make any mistakes and trying to remember it all correctly.
Cont coming up
>>
File: gooddaysir.jpg (54KB, 430x355px) Image search: [Google]
gooddaysir.jpg
54KB, 430x355px
>>744937932
i just don't feel like i deserve her, cause she's the shit and I am shit. But yeah, feel thread.
>>
>>744939822
Then try to change for her sounds like you both have been though a lot of things. But you might be the only thing keeping her in the right state of mind. Don't be just FB stay with her for more than that. And let her know that the sooner the better and work on yourself some sounds like you are being influenced by your childhood. And that is being pushed on her she does not deserve that but at the same time it is not 100% you fault. Both of your lives growing up were fucked you need to try and change that. Call her and let her know what you said was not just a moment when you were high. And you feel for her that way lock her down and never lose her. Call or text her today and make plans to talk about the future of your relationship int he hopes of it not being just FB.
>>
>>744939822

>end up, having her hold me for the rest of the night while i feel like a pos
>Fall asleep with her
>wake up the next morning feeling embarrassed/pathetic for having her see me like that
>"Everythings gonna be alright anon, maybe we'll get back together in a couple months when my mindset is better"-Liz
>mfw i ruined the only good thing in my life
>Present, that event was only last weekend
>she was my first everything, idk why im so attached to her, shit hurts man
>wanna be with her so bad
>unsure of what to do, if to give it time or just try and get with her again
>i dont want to forget her nor her forget me
>Don't feel like i could ever see her with anyone else
>End

Idk what to do man, i dont really got anything going for me like i said, life fucking sucks ass.
kinda been thinking about just shooting myself recently
Feel like that would fuck her up more tho :/
Sorry for that shitty ass story anons, any comments about it / tips etc are helpful
any advice is also appreciated
>>
>>744939849
Never hurts to try Just send her a text asking how she has been. And what she has been doing over the past few months say you want to catch up.
>>
>>744940466
Well blasting your brains out would do not a single good thing for anyone. You are just depressed right now you lost the one person you love the most. Don't stop talking to her and keep in touch. If she loves you she won't forget about you.
>>
>19
>mental health problems
>dropped out of education due to them
>got a shitty part time job that I've not declared my mental health issues too
>just about holding that down earning enough to get me from month to month
>every friend has moved to uni, got a house and a nice GF
>I'm left behind
>>
>>744940701
Thanks anon, i really appreciate that, never thought I would be asking for advice on /b/
But anyway yea, ima see how that goes. hopefully it will work out.
>>
File: 1505156114117.jpg (9KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1505156114117.jpg
9KB, 242x242px
>>744940466
It will never be the same. My high school sweetheart broke up with me 2 years after dating (started dating at the end of senior year.) And she came back a week later, wanted to try it again, it lasted maybe another week or so and she left again. I was too stupid/too much of a beta to understand what was going on.

I don't think I could ever be friends with her, or even be at the same location. I still have friendships with other ex's, but this one was too harsh.
>>
>>744940894
Wish you the best of luck hope you get to be with her again :)
>>
>>744940922
Sorry to hear that man, fuck that sucks, just that feeling when your heart gets shit on
i wouldnt wish that on anyone tbh, well me n her are really compatible, and Ima make sure if i do get another chance, ima make sure i do it right, and not let my problems fuck up the relationship again/

>>744940942
thanks man :P
>>
Fuck thought I lost this thread clicked off of it
>>
>Took this girl out tonight
>weve been close for awhile
>we havent been on good terms for months though
>we go out tonight to see a concert and drink a lot before going in
>were making out and shes allover me and shit
>not even half way through the show she gets too drunk so i gotta carry her of there
>on the way home while shes passed out i decide to go thru her phone
>found recent texts of her just talking to her man(theyre not bf/gf)
>her sending him nudes and shit like that
>her just talking/flirting with other guys
>she was also calling me a piece of shit and mocking me for being a virgin
>saying how shes going to punch me in the face if she sees me
>i was pissed off for the remainder of the night
>i know i should have never done that
>when i go to drop her off she starts kissing my neck and lips, that ends the night
>leaving me feeling confused and kinda upset

The night was bittersweet and had its moments but it ending up being shitty overall.
>>
File: 1505075087365.jpg (18KB, 417x353px) Image search: [Google]
1505075087365.jpg
18KB, 417x353px
>>744941088
Sorry, I didn't mean to get so pessimistic. I suppose it is possible, but I knew the moment she came back it wasn't going to work. At least judging by how I felt. Even if I couldn't perceive that she would leave again, it was just awkward to be around. A lot of trust is gone once someone ends or takes a break in a relationship. But if you two manage it, then that is great. It probably shows you two are mature. My situation happened when we were both 19, so we were both really just dumb teens who didn't know how to handle shit.
>>
>>744940833
What kind of health issues?
>>
>>744918796
I started college and I'm basically a loner already. Everyone had friends basically on day 1. No one in my classes really gives a shit about conversation either. Basically missed most of the meet and greet shit. Have shit grades too in the only class that I care about. I just have no hope when I started in a shit way.
>>
>>744941197
How long ago did she send the text about hating you and mocking
>>
>>744941224
Nah man i didnt take it that way at all, I appreciate your opinion honestly.
But im just trying to fix it if i can bc she is the shit man
>>
File: 5213953a.jpg (5KB, 113x240px) Image search: [Google]
5213953a.jpg
5KB, 113x240px
Shitted.com
>>
>>744941321
What are you going to school for ?
>>
>>744941355
it was from like 2 days ago.
>>
>>744941440
Then why did she go with you last night you think ?
>>
File: 1476913970103.png (443KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1476913970103.png
443KB, 800x1182px
I just found this on my laptop and I don't remember seeing it before or saving it, but it hit me hard.
>>
>23
>go to prison
>26
>get out
>no job
>no friends
>alone
>suicidal thoughts every night
>>
>>744941575
I cant seem to figure that out... In the past shes told me shes not into me but at the same time shes let me make out with her and touch her. My friend told me that she probably just wants to fuck and that i need to be more assertive. i really dont know, this girl confuses the hell out of me
>>
>>744941416
Computer science. But since my grades were kinda shit in high school I haven't been formally accepted into any of the CS courses. Need at least a 2.5 GPA to MAYBE get accepted into it. Right now I'm trying to pass cal 1 with little to no prep because most of my math teachers couldn't teach or couldn't help me even if I asked.
>>
>>744941659
Well they are right on some part but if you read back this thread we have done none of what they say. Just listening to people and offering them some advise in the hopes of them becoming a little bit happier in life.
>>
>>744920096
I read that in Elmo's voice and I laughed my ass off.
>>
>>744941659
there is a god
>>
>>744941662
better than being a nigger
>>
>>744941771
So, you're not addicted to 4chan or do you only keep to the positive threads?
>>
>>744941745
I am going for my cyber security certificates right now then a 4year degree. Where do you see yourself employed in 5 to 10 years ?
>>
>>744941659
Now, imagine combining that energy with politics.
>>
>>744941771
agreed
>>744941838
Different anon but yea, i do atleast, fuck that other negative shit man
>>
>>744941838
No I come on here to see the fucked up side of the clear net. But I have no problem helping others with issues they are facing I have been though a lot in my life. And helping someone try to find a way out of that dark part of there life makes me feel like I am not completely exempt of emotion and empathy.
>>
>>744941771
Honestly, feels threads aren't even that for me. I only come to these threads to project on sad images and quotes, but nobody ever seems to post those anymore.
>>
>>744942018
Also I love to hear about the problems people are having. I seem to be able to fix everyone else problems but my own. Just something I have learned to deal with. Why do you go on 4chan ?
>>
>>744941852
I honestly have no fucking clue. I just thought of what could be viable in the future, but I don't have a fucking plan at all. I could potentially end up working at blizzard from some connections but that to me just seems like a long shot. In highschool my friend group would joke about all of us working together to create some business, because we had like 2 buisness majors, 2 CS majors (including me), and a marketing major. But idk at this point.
>>
>>744942115
Well keep working at school the field is growing for computer majors right now. Pick a job that will be needed. Hope to be working for a military contractor in the future we know a few people in that area. So they told me to look into cyber security. Also try to learn python and node both easy starter languages python is still used today in most programs.
>>
>>744942093
My problem is exactly that picture. I am a lazy person and I hate that. I have spent years trying to fight it. It gets worse the older I get. I try to work hard. I try to work for my lifelong dreams. I read self-help, I google everything. I come to these threads. I just "get up and do it". I've tried exercising. I've tried meditating. I've tried to look at it every way they tell you to look at it. I create new exercises or situations to help motivate me. They always fail. They always disappear. I eat like shit, usually only once or twice a day and I smoke like a chimney.

And I'm just getting older and further away from my goals and closer to what I'm certain will be a lonely and uneventful death. My second death, that moment someone speaks your name for the very last time, will not be far behind.
>>
>>744942321
Thanks for the talk, and I hope you can land that position and do well with it.
>>
>>744942581
Same to you just keep working on your classes
>>
File: C7sSg_hX0AA9WjW.jpg (60KB, 749x815px) Image search: [Google]
C7sSg_hX0AA9WjW.jpg
60KB, 749x815px
>>744918796
Got fired today. 5'3 vietnamese boss told me I was creating too many micro aggressions in the workplace.

Got fired for calling my friend at work a cunt.jpg
>>
I'm feeling like I'm in limbo
>Gf for 2 yrs
>Has to leave for 6months
>Have Money
>Because mum died
>moving in neat apartment
>With my brother who is messy
>New dog
>Because old one died
>>
>>744942743
Age ?
>>
>>744942654
What was your job and where would explain a lot ?
>>
>>744942772
>>
Lots of stress making me feel like shit, it's been going on for a while...
Work evening shifts in a kitchen where I'm the only closer, so I sleep a lot throughout the day until I have to get up for work.
Make decent money but I rarely see any of my friends since I work all week with Sundays as my only days off. Once I get home I stay up late and browse the Internet or play video games, my only time for myself but feel like trash.
Plus I gotta find a new place to live by the end of the month with my roommate and my rent check I sent in was returned due to NSF...
Man, I feel like shit and I'm starting not to care about anything... plus I'm trying to quit smoking but I don't have the full willpower to do it so I end up buying more smokes when I run out. I feel so empty these days and I don't know how to make a change for the better... just sucks to be alive.
>>
>>744942654
Was he correct?
>>
>>744942795
Walmart. Was not a good job. Managers made 2 dollars more than me but held more power than the store owner in some ways. Kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>744942841
Well for the smoking part try the patches they help but cold turkey is not the way to go.
>>
>this thread summed up in one song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw
>>
>>744942807
What makes you feel like you are in limbo right now.
>>
>>744942845
No not at all. I explained it was in a private area around no one. So no one could have got offended. But I was fired anyway because of how it WOULD have made someone feel if they heard me call my friend a cunt.
>>
>>744942795
I was an electronics associate and garden center associate.
>>
>>744943106
Try to take it up with higher level people but that is about it not much you can do when that happens even when it is taken out of context.
>>
>>744943065
Good shit going on but pretty much everything with a negative downside to it
>>
>>744943183
Meh. It's honestly not worth it. It stings now because I felt like I was good at my job but in the end I have no intentions of making a career out of it.
>>
>>744943244
Can you explain some of them for me ?
>>
>>744943246
Well sorry about that hope you can find a new job fast. Or try to talk with your boss about what happened
>>
>>744943183
Sucks because I had an oppurtunity to go to college for free. But ultimately chose work over school. And not to mention my manager wouldn't fix a schedule up for me around my classes. Now I don't even have the job.

Kinda going through the whole self pity thing.
Feelsbadmane
>>
>>744943000
>>744943000
My coworker is trying to help me ween off while working. I usually take a 5 min break every 2 hours I'm there but he stops me every time now. I don't mind it, but the urge makes me a bit annoyed so I either work through it or ignore it. It's been working but when I'm at home I smoke every few hours..
Never tried the patch but I'very been told cold turkey is the best method since it takes about 3 days for the nicotine to be out of your system, then.. it's all mental bullshit.
>>
>>744943330
Wishful thinking but the reality is walmarts turnover rate is like 55 percent annually. You can be fired for anything there. Don't think disputing what happened would even matter.
>>
File: 20170909_212042.jpg (173KB, 581x1032px) Image search: [Google]
20170909_212042.jpg
173KB, 581x1032px
>living on my own in a studio apartment in the downtown core of an expensive port city
>serving at a restaurant
>going to college when I'm not working
>have qt 3.14 18/yo gf (pic related)
>have amazing sex whenever we have the chance
>have long term plans with said gf
>am constantly worried that I won't be able to provide for my future family and the anxiety just kills me
>>
>>744943532
You won't know what your capable of till your in the shit anon. Anxiety will rattle you crazy but just remember your not going at it alone. You have a partner there with you. You guys will share the load.
>>
>>744943532
But to be honest you don't sound to bad off at the moment. Sounds like your taking the right steps
>>
>>744943670
Fuck off Sam. You want the ring for yourself!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>744943532
Does she know you feel this anxious? Try talking it out. Get it off your chest.
>>
File: alexjones2.jpg (47KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones2.jpg
47KB, 411x411px
>>744918796
I don't know what to feel anymore..
Can I even feel anymore? I don't know and I'm not feeling like finding it out.
>>
File: 20170909_212101.jpg (192KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
20170909_212101.jpg
192KB, 1032x581px
>>744943670
Thanks man, I'm really grateful to have her by my side and I feel like I would do anything to keep her there. I just don't want to ever burden her, I want her to live a comfortable happy life with all the resources she or our children would ever need.

>>744943736
Yeah I realize I'm far from being in a bad situation, it just feels like a lot of responsibility and I'm scared I won't be able to provide.

>>744943872
I've told her about it before but it's ultimately something I have to bear on my own. She thinks it shouldn't be anything like that, that we should both contribute equally to each-other's happiness and lifestyle. I just wish I could make enough money so she didn't have to work.
>>
>24
>security guard
>lost gf of 3 years
>live at home again
>first time in 4 years at home
>play vidya all day
>zero drive, zero love life
>get 0 matches on dating apps
>>
>>744943288
Already explained them
>>
>>744944029
If it's enough to bother you, you shouldn't bottle it up, Anon. You have time to figure things out. You're both still in the young people figuring shit out phase. Just relax and do what you can while taking chances as they happen.
>>744944059
It's ok man. God knows how many of us are out there. Trying to get out of a similar situation myself. Give yourself time, but don't jump straight to dating, even if it's an app. Give yourself time to breathe and cope and then do what you can to move on.
>>
>>744944220
Problem is, I left my ex. I expected her to try and get me back. Didn't happen that way... she only contacts me to borrow money, which is never paid back.
>>
>>744944281
She sounds unreliable as shit. Fuckin' hate it when people leech. Why did you do this in the first place mate?
>>
>>744944281
>she only contacts me to borrow money, which is never paid back

Fucking cucked moron
>>
>be 27, husband, dad of two girls
>work pizza delivery job for past 5 years because no other better paying opportunities
>invest $1500 tax return into crypto, make $30k in 4 months
>made more than I would have in 3 years at pizza job in a few months
>for some reason this makes me super depressed
>obsess over crypto portfolio, call in to work on key dates
>on /biz/ and refreshing portfolio every ten seconds
>feels like my way out
>ignore wife and kids, feeling really distant from them
>losing relationships with friends from work rapidly
>only see them twice a month for D&D, I'm DM
>qaulity of the game has really gone down, and I know they think that too
>afraid of losing social connections, pushing family away, but not nearly as much as losing my way out
>Don't tell my wife how much I've actually made
>Told her "it's doing well" then we take a vacation with the kids which is the first time we've ever been able to.

it really does take money to realize that it doesn't buy happiness, the only thought that's constantly in my mind is to make enough money to quit my job for a year or so and start my dream business, I'm so tired of fucking pizza and driving the shit out of my car, I'll come home with $100 in tips which I used to think was fucking awesome, but then I compare it to my crypto gains and it's in the thousands, and just makes me feel like there's no point, but can't quit job because it's "stable income"

If I'm not a millionaire by 40 I will kms.

Realize this sounds greedy and selfish, and really retarded but it's the reason I'm up at 5 AM right now
>>
>>744919947
same here, used to be hella fun in discord but now I'm either alone or they're just annoyed and toxic against me. Usually I'll put up with it but fuck, after a while that shit starts to hurt.
>>
>>744944568
humor me anon but wtf is crypto?
>>
>>744944697
Bitcoin, ethereum etc, >>>/biz/ is literally filled with it, careful going down that road though
>>
>>744944755
what should I be careful of?
>>
>>744944697
Cryptocurrency
Bitcoins
>>744944568
>this post summed up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTZ3PM3hUXc

Memes aside I don't know, I can't really relate it just sounds like you got into an obsession. Cause to me money would certainly help out a shit ton.
>>
>>744933195
definitely cheated vro, walk away with your head held high. There are more fish in the sea.
>>
>be 18
>Lazy shit in high school
>Might fail maths
>Time taken by autoschool
>>
>>744944568
yo how the fuck did you turn 1500 into 30k anon
>>
19 but never felt depressed before, was never able to understand how you could be depressed.

Idk if I'm depressed, I just have a feeling of regular disappointment at how my life turns out.

I get excited for shit (forming a band cos I'm a musician, going to a gig etc etc) but shit just never seems to work out for me and the plans just fall through somehow. Just feel defeated because I'm trying to make shit happen in my life but it's not working
>>
>>744944790
Do a ton of lurking before even learning how to buy it, which is easy to do and legal and everything, but learn what paper trading is and practice a ton before throwing any money at it, my thousands of dollars was ripped from the hands of the inexperienced.

>>744944883
Always knew I would be working until the literal day I die, yes money would help out a ton in my old situation as well, then you get what you consider a "ton" and learn that while it's /comfy/ it's never enough, in this economy 1 million dollars will not allow you to retire unless you are 75+ years old, and that's still living frugally, hence why I feel like this could be the thing that allows me to escape the inevitable work until you die meme
>>
>>744923204
Why uglier lol
>>
>>744945034
Bought bitcoin at $450, it recently hit $5k, bought ETH at $25, it recently hit $400, there are a dozen other coins I bought super low and they have x100-x1000 in price, not memeing, it's the largest transfer of wealth in human history, over 150 billion circulating market cap right now, was 180b at all time high
>>
>>744945125
Just how things are, man. Life's kind of disappointing. Don't let it get you down though, keep your chin up and keep at it. Life's what you make of it, after all.
>>
>>744918796
Gf i cared about stoped being social for a couple days and left me today bc she Doesn't like me anymore/stated talking to a ex. Fuck man this sucks she was the Cutest person I've ever known
>>
>>744945125
Just know that nearly everyone feels that way when they are young adults. You want to achieve great things, but you don't have the means to do it yet. Don't stress too much about it if possible. As you get older you start caring less about what other people think, and you just have to do what you want/need.
>>
>>744945270
ty for the info anon I'm intrigued. Gonna be lurking /biz/ for quite some time now.
>>
>>744945285
>>744945297
Thanks anons
>>
All right guys lets do this
>be me 23yr old
>no job at the moment until I finish licensing for a job in business i'm starting with my dad
>Recently broke up with gf that I was deeply in love with
>we fought a lot
>she has really bad anger issues and baggage
>she cheated on me once (kissed some guy who I trusted but hardly ever spoke to him again after)
>we spent almost every day together day/night
>even through all the bullshit I was still hopelessly in love
>still love everything about her
>hell we even went to colorado together so she could meet my bestfriend (IL fag here)
>other week we almost broke up and I told her we need to cool it on fighting and try to talk about it more or else i'm out
>have a kinda shitty blow out the other day in public that made me feel 100 percent done
>I break up with her over text, then go out with some girl (no sex, just conversation it was nice)
>Finally see her today and she tries so hard to get me back, its the first time I cried over it all
>I realize I've made a horrible decision that I vehemently regret
>I still feel like I want some time apart from her though to get my head and self in a better place
>she tells me she's most likely going on a date tomorrow and I was happy for her
>but i'm not lol
>I want to take her back and be with her because I love her, but i'm afraid I will and it will be premature
>I miss they way she smelled the most, she reminded me of home
>I just don't know what to do
>I'm just hurt and its all my fault
>>
>>744945355
Good luck, don't buy everything /biz/ shills, you'll go broke, never buy a "mooning" coin, because it's going to go down as soon as you do, when the catalog is full of pink wojacks, that's the best time to buy in
>>
>>744945374
No problem, kiddo. You're 19. Live it up bud, don't let shit get you down so soon.
>>744945296
Same thing happened to me, man. Worse off, it was my fault. Sometimes things don't work out the way we want too. It hurts, I know it sucks, but just think on it, remember to take care of yourself and don't let it stop you from living your life.
>>
>>744945270
But dude you need help, go get therapy. You're clearly addicted, no different to a gambling addiction.

They have dreams of making millions aswell, but it's just unrealistic.
>>
>>744945512
Thanks man
>>
>>744945484
I just don't want to lose the only person I think I ever really loved. Every other relationship i've been in or girl i've "loved" I haven't loved or felt so perfect with like her. She feels like time slipping in and out of my fingers. Fuck i'm so helplessly in love with her.
>>
>>744918796
I am #forever single. TFW No one wants me.
>>
>>744945484
Sup ILFag. It sounds like she needs to get her shit together, especially if she cheated on you before and things fell apart. The worst thing both of you can do right now is go back right away. Take it slow, talk to her about the stuff that didn't work for both of you. Rushing into it will only lead to the same outcome and it'll suck shit for both of you.
Communication, love and trust are key to a healthy relationship. If any of those are compromised they need to be fixed through understanding and rational, coolheaded conversation. Don't blame yourself, the relationship has problems that aren't all you. Theres probably some shit you need to do too. Slow the fuck down and talk about it.
>>
>>744920897
Don't an hero newfag, it'll get better. I've had a horseshit life and lost my job recently which made things 1000% worse. My mom has epilepsy and can't work or drive often times so I help her out with my 19 year old little sister. I'll buy shit for the house and shuttle my little sister to work and I'm teaching her how to drive. During all this chaos which is pretty usual for my life my tabs and insurance expired so i've had to use other peoples vehicles and bailed on friends. It's like they don't believe me or care I dunno, but they give me shit and stop talking to me. Fuck it tho all you can do in life little anon is push forward, there has to be at least one person in your life that reminds you it's all worthwhile.
>>
>>744945693
Thank you, sincerely. You are right. I think her and I just need to really talk about it. Other women have approached me and I've humored them a bit. Even a girl whose been in love with me for years. Its just hard when my ex is the only person in my head.
>>
>>744945780
Not the guy you were talking to, but my 2 cents is.. once a cheater always a cheater. If you take her back, expect to be cheated on. And when she does cheat on you again, this time all of the blame will truly be on you.
>>
>>744945693
>>744945484
>goes on a date
>gets salty when she does the exact same thing
Did you forewarn her as well? I mean there are too many things unknown, it takes two to get into an argument so you most likely are being a righteous cunt as well and instead of doing what you can about it you are instead acting like a kindergarten and hitting the girl you like cause you think that works somehow.
>>
>>744920897
As long as you're alive you can make a change. It's hard, more so if you already feel super shitty. But you only have one life man. Throw it away and you are remembered as an Anon who lived miserable. Life's too short and shitty to live it miserable. Try something new, talk to people, you deserve to find your happiness.
>>
So much for being the sewer of the internet.
Faggots.
>>
>>744945869
Hitting? what in the fuck, I never said anything about hitting her. Why would anyone do that? No, I already had told her after the fact so I told her not to feel bad about going on the date with the guy, I told her it didn't bother me but yeah it did a little just because she has a past with the guy. The girl I went out with was just a friend, really platonic. I just wanted someone to talk to that wasn't her I guess.
>>
>>744945780
>>744945865
I'm glad to help. But I agree with 2 cents anon: Cheating behavior is a bad sign though. Talk it out, don't rush into anything, and even though you love her don't stick to something that'll get you hurt again if it isn't good for either of you. Good luck buddy.
>>744945915
Sup nigger. Here's your complementary (you). Got anything on your mind?
>>
>>744946012
Getting really defensive over a metaphor.
If anything perhaps this encourages the fact I think you are just as much the issue if not more so. I pointed out logic and you felt so quick to go on the defense and basically "argue" over it. You should consider looking into it if you may have mental instabilities.
>>
>>744945865
>>744946030
The cheating was the rough part for me because I couldn't really let it go. I never brought it up, or hung it over her head. It was just something that bothered me from time to time. We would occasionally talk about it but even still, it was sore.
>>
>>744946138
>Obscure metaphor
>hur dur you got mental problems
Alright my guy.
>>
File: 1505116393900.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1505116393900.png
67KB, 350x338px
>>744946153
Well it is ultimately up to you. But she sounds like a basket case and immature. So you can gamble and hope she settles down more in the near future. Or the more likely scenario that she will plug and chug other men in her future, either behind your back or just leaves you for some piss poor excuse.

Every anon thinks that there is no way their gf is like other women. But time and time again... the same threads always pop up. I was cheated on, she left me for no reason, etc. I'm just trying to help you realize you need to take control and stop tip toeing around the relationship. Tell her what is up, or move on and stop wasting your time on some musty minge.
>>
>>744946250
So literally one person degrees with you and you go full angsty mode?
Yeah you are the issues. Did you just want everyone to feel bad for you with knowing only half a story? God you an attention seeking moron.
>>
>>744946153
Cheating is pretty fucking hard to forgive. If you want to be together it's something you guys have to figure out. But like I said, there's a LOT of shit you two need to figure out, and if she doesn't want to take this seriously you deserve to move on and not stick to something that'll never work out.
>>
>>744946333
You win, you're 100 percent right Dr. Drew. Fuck, you should go into the business of telling people whats wrong with them. You'd make a real "killing" .
>>
>>744946437
I came here to read feel stories by people with actual problems and have a good ol' time, but if you want to win cockwit of the year award then all means keep proving how insecure you are. All you are doing is proving more and more you have issues that need to be dealt with while I keep reading the thread with or without you.
>>
>>744946293
>>744946360
I think maybe its probably best to just walk away honestly. I just don't want to jump back into the boat and remembering it was sinking for a reason. Thanks guys, you made things a little more resolute for me.
>>
>>744946519
Nah, i'm just responding to a guy whose mad. Nothing deeper than that. lol
>>
>>744918796
This thread is filled with normies

>29
>Kissless virgin
>no friends
>currently unemployed
>last job was near min wage job that got contracted out to a company that pays its employees even less.
>Live with parents
>Unemployment insurance ran out. It was my only income this year, about $8000 total, besides some political work I did that netted me $600
>Got a worthless bachelor's degree from a mediocre state school in 2011. Opened 0 doors for me.
>Got diagnosed with major depression (I WONDER WHY?) and social anxiety disorder this year.
>>
>>744946617
Whats your BA in?
>>
File: 1504394204543.jpg (337KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1504394204543.jpg
337KB, 550x535px
>>744918796
Right now I'm feeling awful. I've got the flu and I'm typing this from bed. I can't stop my eyes watering, my throat is sore, I keep sneezing and have a runny nose. Me coughing is making my throat worse. I want to get better and I want to study because I have work due in and this is my second day of missing college. I wish I had someone to nurse me back to health. I feel so lonely and everything hurts.
>>
>>744946661
political science
>>
>>744946661
Ball Adjustment
>>
>>744946740
gud1
>>
>>744946734
get some sleep ypu dumbass, and make sure you eat soup and drink tea. Echinacea will help your throat
>>
>>744946737
Have you looked for any jobs that are in your field?
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.