[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to date someone who is autistic? A few weeks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 936full-courtney-love.jpg (864KB, 936x1377px) Image search: [Google]
936full-courtney-love.jpg
864KB, 936x1377px
What is it like to date someone who is autistic?

A few weeks ago this hot girl got hired at the store I work at. She seemed fine at first but as time went on I noticed that she was kind of weird, later she told me she was autistic. I still talked to her and it seems that she likes me a lot more than I like her. For the last few days she has heavily hinted at me that she wants to go on a date but iv'e been putting it off because i'm not sure if I want to get involved with her.

What should i do /b/?
>>
>>744909171
Date her
>>
>>744909171
Lol go for it. Cute autistic girls are rare
>>
>>744909171
post pics so we can better judge if you should do this
>>744909366
>>
If she's hot she's not autistic
>>
>>744909514
This lol. Bet she's actually a dog.
>>
dumbshit, she's not autistic, she's making it easy for you, and she can tell you are autistic. And you are so fucking autistic you are trying to find a bad side to a hot girl who wants your dick.
>>
>>744909171
Go for it, she sounds like every /b/tards wet dream.
>>
>>744909585
could also be this, inb4 trap
>>
>>744909626
oh right, could also be trap.
>>
watch the netflix show about the autistic kid, it's kinda like that
>>
>>744909171
if shes autistic like me its insufferable
>>
>>744909171

she may be more prone to arguing with you about pointless things and not understanding why this becomes tiresome over time, even if directly told why and what subjects. she may not 'understand people' in general and may make mistakes in social interactions that show this.

but on the bright side, she will be less likely to have typical feminine problems, like believing in ridiculous new religious movements or not understanding technical things.

your call. depends on how good your conversations are and how attracted to her you are.
>>
>>744909171
She is damaged goods OP, don't even bother with it.
>>
File: ghfjfgjhf.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ghfjfgjhf.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>744909514
>>
>>744909171
her being hot is all that matters. remember op, looks always come before personality
>>
>>744909171
No lie, up until I was in my early 30's, Courtney Love was my absolute "give up everything to fuck" bitch.
>>
>>744911958
she aight, i guess. Not worth dating an autist tho
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.