[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b/ think about coffee? Is it good for you?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: coffee.jpg (959KB, 2401x1602px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
959KB, 2401x1602px
What does /b/ think about coffee? Is it good for you?
>>
fucking bump again
>>
Idk if it's good for you but it's fucking delicious
>>
tea is better for you
fucking nerds get rekt
>>
>>744907590
oh yeah also it tastes better
lol coffeetards
>>
>>744906061
it's pretty great. yeah but no more than a 12 oz mug a day.
>>744907860
I bet you drink bag tea like a peasant
>>
>>744908040
tell that to my loose leaf oolong imported from china baka gaijin only americans drink coffee i bet you picked up the habit while serving in the military lol
>>
>>744908354
bet it's a charred oolong and not something sophisticated like dan cong oolong. Also yunnan sourcing is surface tier.
>>
>>744908590
b-bully. i like it roasted. i want to try some dan cong next and maybe see what this pu'er bullshit is about.

i don't think i've ever had good coffee before in my life. mainly free hotel coffee and shit they put out on airplanes and shitty restaurants. so i literally don't know what im missing out on.
>>
theres been multiple studies that suggest drinking 3 to 4 cups of coffee a day will help you live longer. The reason for this is believed to be it's high antioxidant content. Oxidation being the result of age, so antioxidant is basically anti age. It works wonders on your digestive system. Diet related disease being the number one killer in the world.
>>
>>744908991
Pu'erh is the coffee of teas.
Dark, full bodied, and almost oppressive
New england roast is the tea of coffees
light, lots of floral and fruit flavors
I would say if you want to try coffee try lighter roasts. Coffee is just as cultured of a beverage as tea and takes just as much of a sense of taste to discern the bad from good. The stuff you get at hotels is generally shit just kept around to keep the americans happy. Real coffee is typically at cafe's but a lot of them don't do light roasts because they not in high demand.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.