[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>744835334 no its when they are man hating cunts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 2

>>744835334
no its when they are man hating cunts
>>
>>744836701
That's literally the whole point of the OP. They hate men because men aren't dominant enough. Men don't put them in their place so they're trying to force them to by projecting that resentment onto them. Which looks like hatred.
>>
>>744836815
no, they are just cunts
all of the time
for no reason
>>
>>744835334
Are you seriously quoting yourself

Who the fuck is "me"?
>>
>>744835334
fem·i·nism
ˈfeməˌnizəm
noun
the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.

Yeah, that sounds exactly like what you said.
>>
I look to my father when it comes to how to treat women.
>>
Theory of mind nigga?
How you gonna look past those smokey eyes and dick sucking lips to get to her personal mental states.
>>
>>744837246
Women's rights haha, you have to be ignorant as fuck to buy into that bullshit.

Yes the whole "fight for equal rights" is the basis of Feminism but that means nothing.

There is no such thing as equal rights, or even women's rights.

At least not in the sense that Feminism would have you believe.

Rights are inherent. They cannot be given or taken away. What Feminism wants, what it calls women's rights, is more state PRIVILEGES. They don't even understand this fundamental principle, that if something can be provided or taken away by another person, it's a privilege, not a right.

So that definition is logically fallacious as is your understanding of Feminism in general and the dynamics at play within it.

Women's rights are simply a cover story for what's really going on. And it's all about sex and the dynamics at play between genders.

Like the great Oscar Wilde once said, everything in this world is about sex. Except sex, sex is about power. This is no different.

All that's happening is women are looking to replace one patriarchy with another. They've grown to resent the traditional Christian patriarchy because they've found it lacks the things they desire, mainly strong-willed men that are in touch with their manhood.

They are looking for the exact same things they once had in traditional relationships, but from another form of relationship. Either a relationship between themselves and the state, or between themselves and men of another much more patriarchal and domineering culture. Hence why Feminists are all for open borders, especially to Muslim countries.

So essentially, it's got nothing to do with women's rights at all. Women are attacking western men via Feminism and crying out to the state to take on the western man's role as protector and provider because traditional relationship roles and manhood in general has gone completely outta the window.
>>
>>744837246

>Equality of sexes
>Not going into sciences or trades
>Bitches about it

Yeah, it does sound exactly like it.
>>
>>744838468
see
>>744838418
>>
>>744835334
Ur a beta and a fool
>>
>>744838524
You have no understanding of what a beta is.
>>
You have no data to back up such a baseless claim
>>
>>744837246
Hmmm, that's funny as I don't think I've ever heard a feminist advocate for women to lose custody of their children so they can be equal to men.
>>
>>744838777
No they just abort them instead.
>>
>>744838674
>implying that points require impirical evidence and data to be accurate.
>>
>>744838871
empirical*
>>
bump of truth

lying to yourself is the greatest of sins
>>
>>744835334
I can't
By the way am I the only person who is fucking tired of having to do literally the same captcha over and over? Is it normal to receive the same one ten times straight?
>>
>>744839328
everyone gets the same ones over and over

took people months to figure out, talk about shit hidden in plain sight....
>>
>>744838418
>Rights are inherent.
no theyre not
>They cannot be given or taken away
yes they can
>What Feminism wants, what it calls women's rights, is more state PRIVILEGES
We can all just say things, that doesn't make them true.
>So that definition is logically fallacious as is your understanding of Feminism in general
even if what you said earlier was true, this wouldn't follow.
>Like the great Oscar Wilde once said
good for oscar wilde that he said things, but I don't care. him saying it doesn't make it true either.
>They've grown to resent the traditional Christian patriarchy because they've found it lacks the things they desire, mainly strong-willed men that are in touch with their manhood.
Evidence?
>Women are attacking western men via Feminism and crying out to the state to take on the western man's role as protector and provider because traditional relationship roles and manhood in general has gone completely outta the window.
Evidence?
>>
>>744839467
Kek, 4Chan is shittier and lazier than I thought (and still manages to be miles better than Reddit or that feminazi sjw stronghold that some people used to call tumblr)
>>
>>744838777
"The advocacy of womens rights"
can you not read?
>>
>>744838418
TL;DR
Go back home to reddit with that fucking formatting you tool
>>
>>744835334

not so long ago it used to be that man provided for whole family but now its different and women being useless pieces of shit are confused by this. they get easiest jobs and still complain about equal pay which is just their own fucking fault. they choose psychology or gender studies without thinking what job offers they will have after. you hire a woman to do a job and she says she cant lift things cause she is a weakling or cant get her hands dirty cause she done her nails. i think their brains suffer from not doing anything worth mentioning for past generations.
>>
>>744837246
Look ignore that wall of text. Just tell me what legal rights that men have but women don't cause I can easily do the opposite
>>
>>744839754
women are easily manipulated and tricked into what im just going to call agenda.

essentially its like giving children full citizen rights and then starting a whole propagandamachine to exploit their ease to be impressed
>>
>>744839523
"I disagree with what you say so I'm just gonna contradict you for the sake of contradicting you because I have no actual counter-arguement, and on top of that I'm gonna ask for evidence even though if / when should you provide it, I won't look at it and even if I do I won't change my mind because I'm not interested in anything that doesn't affirm my own views"
>>
>>744839940
neither men nor women have legal rights, there is no such thing as legal rights.

we live in an authoritarian hierarchy whereby a claimed legal power can give or take away "rights" at a whim. with or without just cause.

those rights aren't rights. they're privileges.
>>
>>744839940
"advocacy of rights." tht doesn't mean they don't have the same rights currently, nor did I ever say anything to the contrary. Op said feminism is something it obviously isn't. I posted the definition to "prove him wrong". But really, I would like to hear about these rights men dont have?
>>
>>744840190
>we live in an authoritarian hierarchy whereby a claimed legal power can give or take away "rights" at a whim.
dont know where you live, but you should probably move out of that shithole
>>
>>744840090
>and on top of that I'm gonna ask for evidence
Oh no, someone asked you for evidence to support your wild assertions? Are you gonna be okay?
>even though if / when should you provide it, I won't look at it and even if I do I won't change my mind because I'm not interested in anything that doesn't affirm my own views"
sounds like a bad case of "I really, really, really don't want to provide evidence" to me, bud.
>>
>>744835334
OP is a faggot and as such does not have, nor will he ever, have a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1444542837263.jpg (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444542837263.jpg
52KB, 300x300px
truth. That's why feminists all love BBC.

White boys have become little weak pussies and gone "mgtow" (homosexual)

Prove me wrong
>>
>>744840190
What I'm trying to say, regardless of the fact that the state can effectively do what they like to a certain extent, is this. For example, women have the right to not have their genitals mutilated when they are born, men do not. Women have the right to due process when accused of a crime, men have to go to jail because they were accused of a rape that happened 13 years ago or have their lives ruined when people believe the woman after being proven not guilty.
>>
>>744837131

Ask me how I know you`re a virgin?
>>
>>744835334
You are 100% right OP and also 100% in the wrong place.
>>
>>744840216
Didn't see your message there, see:
>>744840589
There are other examples as well
>>
>>744840580
sure a lot of guys are fags

but not all. this is literal racism against whites.
people are suffering because women assume they must be weak/beta/fuccboii purely because they are white

if id just get a whore id fuck the crap out of her and protect her, like a man
>>
>>744838418
ladies and gents take some fuckin notes this is advanced trolling 101, if you wanna rustle the jimmies off of people who deem themselves "unrustlable" you gotta take this 10 week course on how to be a stupid cunt on the internet

8/8
>>
>>744840580
No I'm doesn't!!!!! >:(
>>
>>744840828
>I can't refute anything so I'll just call it trolling while trying to sound funny.
>>
>>744840818
Dude, it's b8
>>
>>744839754
Women have evolved naturally to be adept in one aspect alone and that is the manipulation of men.

They do this primarily by means of manipulation, which range from outright physical attractiveness, offering men certain benefits like sex, companionship, a family (all of which make a man feel fulfilled) or manipulating emotionally inexperienced men And of course, technically speaking all of the above are forms of manipulation. They make a man feel the need to care for and protect his woman, and of course provide for her. And the woman is fully aware of this and uses it to her advantage.

This is why women generally cluster together in the middle of the IQ spectrum as opposed to men who vary in IQ from one polar end to the other. Because women have evolved to as I said, be adept in one aspect alone. The manipulation of men. As opposed to men who have evolved to be prolific in one of two traits mainly, either physical or mental prowess. And of course there are some males who are prolific both mentally and physically and they're known as alphas. But most men are more adept one way or the other, or none at all depending on quality of genetics (and same goes for women), but generally speaking the rule applies across the board and this is observable in everyday life pretty much.

So yeah, TLDR women have evolved solely to manipulate men into providing for them and that's why they're naturally averted to hard work. They've just simply never evolved to be capable of the same things men are, on the same level. They can do them, sure. But can they handle them as well as men? No. Can they get a sense of enjoyment out of them, out of hard work? No. Because all of their instincts are constantly telling them to take it easy and find a man to provide for them.
>>
>>744840738
>For example, women have the right to not have their genitals mutilated when they are born, men do not
In many places they actually don't, but point taken. I will add that every self-described feminist I know is against circumcision of children for the same reasons they're against FGM. I'm sure you could find some lunatics who do not take this stance, but that's all they are, lunatic outliers screaming in the wilderness.
>Women have the right to due process when accused of a crime
I have that too, last time I checked.
>men have to go to jail because they were accused of a rape that happened 13 years ago
No they, have to go to court first, where evidence is brought against them. If a jury of their peers is convinced they are guilty, then they find them as such and they will the receive sentencing. At least in America. Again, you could find some outliers, but they you could find the same kind of outliers with any kind of crime. People are sometimes falsely convicted, that's an unfortunate by-product of the court system.
>or have their lives ruined when people believe the woman after being proven not guilty.
So should people just never report rape because it might harm someones reputation? I see what you're getting at, and I agree that its a problem, but what's your proposed solution?
>>
>>744840580
OP here, I actually agree.

Not so much with the BBC comment, but I can see that somewhat applying.

And it's not just "white boys", it's western men in general. Even blacks.

We've become effeminised as fuck because of how we've been shamed and guilt-tripped into thinking dominating women is abuse. And because the state has proliferated that view by making it much easier for women to press charges on men and have men go to prison for the slightest things.

MGTOW is another part of the problem I agree. Men need to be men again and strong arm these hoes into submission and bring the state back in line with what we want, not what women want.
>>
>>744841037
You say "refute" like there was anything in that post to refute.What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>>
>>744841172
>women have evolved solely to manipulate men into providing for them and that's why they're naturally averted to hard work. They've just simply never evolved to be capable of the same things men are, on the same level. They can do them, sure. But can they handle them as well as men? No. Can they get a sense of enjoyment out of them, out of hard work? No. Because all of their instincts are constantly telling them to take it easy and find a man to provide for them.

Additionally, if the super popular line "just because you're nice doesn't mean I have to fuck you" said primarily by feminists towards betas doesn't make you think, I don't know what will.
>>
>>744841046
i wish it was
>>
>>744841368
women are sentient as well you fucking retard. if you have the ability to think and communicate in a language understood by humans, you should be considered equal in all regards that aren't explicitly biological (see: "dominating" another sentient life form capable of metacognition makes you a stupid ape)
>>
>>744841458
There is no 'eviidence' in empeirical and philosophical matters like this one. This is neither a court of law nor a laboratory. Get your inability to think without a peer reviewed paper doing the thinking for you and gtfo.
>>
>>744841322
I know there are fucked up, shitty countries out there but I was referring to the west, I.e Europe and NA. And in the US, circumcision isn't some fucking outlier. It's almost the norm! Just because you and I see it as barbaric, doesn't make that any different
>>
>>744835334
Modern third-wave sjws, perhaps. Feminism began as a legitimate movement to grant women equal rights, tho.
>>
>>744841708
When I said outlier, I was referring to feminists who disagree with circumcision. I am well-aware of the prevalence of the practice in the U.S., if you get what I'm sayin'.
>>
>>744841677
>Being sentient and capable of more advanced thought eliminates inherent hierarchies.
The only retard here is you and it's showing.
>>
>>744841693
>There is no 'eviidence' in empeirical matters
ya done goofed
>Get your inability to think without a peer reviewed paper doing the thinking for you
actually peer reviewed papers only provide evidence for one to draw their own conclusions from. I am not surprised by your ignorance of this fact.
>>
An entire thread about feminism, yet no one cares to disambiguate First//Second//Third Wave?

Depending on which we are discussing, the women in question want different things. Modern Third Wave feminism is a load of shit tacos, though.
>>
>>744841516
Think what exactly?
>>
>>744841799
Protip: women who wanted equal rights of voting and working etc were those who couldn't manipulate a man good enough to provide everything for them so they can just chill at home

You know in a way I'm glad this has backfired so badly for them, in today's society they are almost forced to work and almost no one wants to considering there is so much entertainment you are missing out on, haha.
>>
Prove to me it is.
>>
>>744841677
So by your standards a gorilla that can use sign language is equal to a deaf person that can only speak in sign language.

Seems legit.
>>
>>744841693
Nicely put anon, thanks.
>>
>>744842244
>Prove to me it is.
uh oh, someone understands how the burden of proof works. The jig is up, guys!
>>
>>744841799
Feminism began because women wanted someone other than a single man to provide for them. They wanted the state to provide for them instead, and provide a safety net for if / when they weren't happy with their working conditions. They were simply replacing what they saw as a less beneficial patriarchy for a more beneficial patriarchy. It wasn't about equal rights at all, that was just the catchphrase used to lure them in and indoctrinate them.
>>
>>744842316
The phrase "ability to think" is pretty ambiguous, but I would say that most people would say it shuts down your counterargument.
>>
>>744842476
Oh look, more baseless assertions. good thing Im on b where everyone tells the absolute truth
>>
>>744842051
>akthually.jpg
Thanks I have a clear picture now what type of person I was talking with.
>>
>>744842316
a fucking fish that can blub in morse code and hold conversation and has awareness of though would be equal to a fucking human too, god damn it you are a dense ass homo sapien. humans are no greater than other animals simply because we developed complicated thought processes first. that is one facet of existence. you are a blissful idiot that is unaware of the true nature of existence, and for that, i pity you
>>
>>744842477
Also, this is why equality is a myth.

As a human being I am always changing. Every second of every day I learn something new. So I am never the same person any two seconds of any day.

Considering this. I can't be equal to who I was a second ago, nor who I will be a second from now, because I will have learned something new and changed.

If I can't be equal to myself any two seconds of any day, how can I be equal to anyone else?
>>
>>744842661
The kind that corrects you when you say something stupid? yeah, im that kind... sorry if that hurts your little feels
>>
>>744842203
>please help me think
In other words it didn't make you think. Gotcha.
>>
>>744842679
I'm more aware than you think.

But back to the whole equality arguement.

Equality is subjective. There is no such thing as objective equality. It depends on the perspective of who's looking. There is no natural inherent law of equality. It's simply non-existent.

Everything has value, yes. But value is subjective. And everything's value is always changing because everything is in a constant state of flux.

Consider that an extension of my point on why equality is a myth.
>>
>>744842692
True, "all men are created equal" is a completely ridiculous thing to say. However, your kind of equivocating on equality in this context, as the word usually refers to equal treatment.
>>
>>744842867
I just believe that if someone has a point to make, they should outright make it. Rather than make loose remarks or references and hope that the reader / listener knows what they're talking about. It's a good way to avoid miscommunication. Because who knows whether or not the reader / listener actually knows what you're saying. It can't be known until you make it be known, even if it's obvious and the reader / listener is correct in his or her assumption.
>>
>>744842679
>humans are no greater than other animals simply because we developed complicated thought processes first.

I think you see now OP why I said this is the wrong place for such discussions.
>>
>>744842945
Even equal treatment or the right to it is BS. Your actions dictate how you should be treated.

Cause and effect comes into play here.
>>
>>744843155
I already knew it was when I posted thread. But still, you get some interesting viewpoints from /b/.
>>
>>744842906
"everthing has value" get the FUCK out of here with that bullshit. 2017 and you're not a fucking nihilist? jesus fucking christ mate get your shit together. nothing has value, nothing has purpose, existence just IS. we can only perceive it to the human extent and that is a fucked up flawed and skewed perception. ethics is a human construction. right and wrong do not exist. value does not exist.

to suppose anything "should be" a certain way is a blatant disregard and disrespect for reality. even what i'm typing right now is disrespecting reality. to act is to be irrational. everything you know is an arbitrary social creation.

get your shit together
>>
>>744843085
And I believe that making others think is more important than giving them a default pov that will most likely trigger their confirmation bias.
So to each their own.
>>
>>744841842
Yeah, that's fair enough. It seems like the shitty ones have more influence on the state, which really sucks. Especially when people try to advocate for men's rights.
>>
>>744843203
>Human being equal to a chicken
>Interesting viewpoints
Pick one.
>>
>>744843159
Equal rights then, whatever. I agree that a persons actins, qualifications, etc.. should be the basis of how people are treated in interpersonal relationships though. However I don't think that gender should be given as much weight in societies decision making process in regards to how it treats people.
>>
>>744843155
let ask you this way for someone as stupid as you:

are you really so stupid that you think humans AREN'T just another animal with the exception of a big brain?
>>
>>744843697
In regards to circumcision, its not the feminists who run the show. Its the church and societal norms.
>>
>>744843758
jesus christ this is why our ability to traverse the universe outside of our own planet is so minimal, because of morons with IQs of fucking 120 that think they're fucking geniuses. get enlightened you fucking retard
>>
>>744843830
I never said humans aren't animals. You are retarded, please stop talking.
>>
>>744843947
>We can't explore the universe because people aren't enlightened enough to consider humans and chicken as equal.
>>
>>744844053
i just asked you a question, a rather simple one at that. and I also asked you that for a reason, as your greentexting of my text and following text directly implies that you believe human beings are of some "higher grade" than any other living creature. that assumption led me to continue to assume that you are, in fact, retarded
>>
>>744844216
To a certain extent, yes. Humans are animals just as any other. It is because of the philosophical ineptitude of people that think otherwise than science as a whole has not progressed as far as it should have progressed (see: christian dark ages)
>>
>>744843567
I'm not a nihilist nor any other "ist" because ideologies retard any kind of mental growth which is pretty evident from your responses. I mean to actually attribute yourself to an ideology like nihilism for example is to say that nihilism is the truth. which is bullshit because we can never know the full truth because we're subjective beings and can't experience true objectivity as we are currently. the only way one could experience true objectivity and know the true nature of things is if one had the capacity to understand everything that is, ever was or ever will be simultaneously. omniscience I think the term is. you're not omniscient, so you can't know true objectivity just like I can't. you're nihilist because of your own subjective point of view which has been dictated by your life experiences.

so yeah, please don't toss that "I believe this so you should too" BS at me it's a waste of your time and mine.

and everything does have value. everything is of value to someone or something. one man's trash is another man's treasure as the saying goes. value is subjective yes, but that doesn't make it any less of a thing.

sounds like in a dark place anon. probably projecting your own self-hatred and feelings of worthlessness or something.
>>
>>744843917
When the law against gm was getting passed, it was feminists who rallied against it in favour of only fgm being cancelled
>>
>>744844590
Link?
>>
>>744844248
>Humans are not "higher grade" (?) than other living creatures.
You are right though, I am retarded for trying to talk seriously in /b/
>>
>>744844590
cause I would think it would be the religous right who would actually be pushing the front on that
>>
>>744842679
Wtfamireading.jpg
>>
>>744844561
>ideologies retard mental growth
I disagree. claiming the pragmatic high ground does not make one any more open-minded. and I classify myself as a nihilist to you simply for the sake of saving time over the internet. the way i view the existence does not wholly correspond with the axioms of nihilism (just mostly so)

>we can never know the full truth because we're subjective beings
Did I not also say we have a "a fucked up flawed and skewed perception [of existence]"?

>you can't experience true objectivity
Still agrees with what i previously said

>you're nihilist because of your own subjective viewpoint b/c of life experience
This is very much true.

>don't tell me what to believe
Only in response to you telling me what to believe in regards to feminism

>everything has value
Kek

>dark place, self hatred, feelings of worthlessness
Don't confuse self-hatred for misanthropy. Don't confuse a poor rating of self-worth to awareness of reality.
--------

If you're not depressed, you're delusional
>>
>>744844639
quiet now, men are talking
>>744845220
you are in the wrong place my son, travel onward to the cock tribute threads lurking about around this hour
>>
>>744845262
damn, sounds like something I would write if I weren't so busy being a feminist cuck on the internet. upvote.
>>
>>744845400
GG no re
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.