[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would like to talk with fellow junkies

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 18

File: 20170910_170012.png (1001KB, 1080x857px) Image search: [Google]
20170910_170012.png
1001KB, 1080x857px
Would like to talk with fellow junkies
>>
What's uppppp my nigger
>>
Recently clean again junkiefag here. What's up brother
>>
Thjnk i just Od on hetojn
What do help pld
>>
>>744803656
Led zepplin. Cya later friend
>>
>>744803444
How long where you clean for and iv user or no?
>>
>>744803762
2 weeks, just got out of treatment and finally off suboxone. Started IV about 6 months ago and was snorting prior to that
>>
Clean 2 months here, IV only
>>
>>744803656
Let yourself die. You useless thieving fags are no good to society anyway. Ruining shit for everyone else and then pretending your selfish lack of control is a "disease". Kill yourself. Let yourself die. Same goes to the rest of you pathetic fags
>>
>>744804031
Going to a halfway house this time. Seen too many people die and been through too much shit. Only gets worse, but it's so hard to get out of that cycle and stop chasing that nod
>>
>>744802593

Clean since 2004. Still think about it a lot. (Watch Intervention a lot for fun.) Tried it again 5 years ago. A spinner stripper had some and wanted to bang before we banged. Definitely worth it. Had no desire to do it again, had hella desire to do her again and did so for a couple of months.
>>
>>744802593
You're gonna die.
RIP OP
>>
>>744804365
he gets it
>>
>>744804477

Also, was IV only. Kicked on my own. Most pain ever.
>>
part of me really wishes i did the cold turkey thing, but was just too much man. I'm currently on methadone and have been since 2013. I get take homes so I don't have to go everyday but I don't know. Sometimes it feels like I should really get off. my life has been on pause. only 65mg though, but still. Idk
>>
Ten year iv user here
>>
>>744805316
If it helps you don't try and get yourself off too quickly just cause some people don't like it. That's a good way to fuck up and go right back
>>
>>744804365
Quadruple your dose and ride into the sunset in joy.
>>
Anyone familiar with Chicago china white here?
>>
File: cring3 2.jpg (1MB, 1746x2328px) Image search: [Google]
cring3 2.jpg
1MB, 1746x2328px
>>
6 years morphine and oxy. Used coke for 11 years. But I've used morphine and oxy everyday for least 5 and a half years
>>
File: 1234.png (282KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
282KB, 1680x1050px
>>744805560
>>
My brother is a heroin junkie and has gotten clean and relapsed multiple times. Part of me feels bad for you guys, but the other part of me hopes you all die a painful death that you deserve for making such stupid choices. Anyone willing to inject a small amount of actual drug full of filler bullshit is a complete moron. Don't give me this "but my dealer is good and gets pure shit" yeah ok pal keep telling yourself that. Seeing as heroin is now the number one thing you guys love, you might as well do the world a favor and just end it, because I guarantee you're too much of a bitch to get and stay clean. Prove me wrong faggots.
>>
>>744805634

Tough love doesn't work for me, never has. Just makes me want to buck back harder. I've always had issues with authority. I can't stand the thought of anyone telling me what to do with my life.
>>
>>744805560
What are in these eagle packets?
>>
>>744805489

I would have need a big frickin syringe. Standard insulin syringes wouldn't work. I would have to have used 4, but I probably wouldn't have made it past 2.
>>
>>744802593
Veteran junkie here, not that that's anything to be proud of. It's fucking sad, just can't seem to stay clean. Back on methadone, but probably going to get kicked out for using again. If I do it will probably be time to kill myself, as I just don't think I can make it without maintenance of some sort.
>>
>>744805810
im assuming alcohol wipes
>>
>>744805800
Wow. That isn't the the faggiest beta shit I've ever read. So instead of listening to people (who are clearly smarter than your retarded ass) you choose to "buck Back" by remaining a pathetic useless sack of shit that honestly the rest of society would love to see gone from earth? You fucking cuck
>>
File: blackholeinternet.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
blackholeinternet.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>744805560
>>
>>744805810

Heroin. Dime bags. Mostly used by people who snort. Used to buy them by the brick until I found the needle.
>>
>>744805634
i bet your lack of support and your misunderstanding and the negativity that follows your misunderstanding that you show to your brother make him feel great about his problem. it is his fault, but you're not helping, which is what he needs is help. maybe the world would be better off without YOU, faggot.
>>
>>744806013
They're bindles of heroin you fucking moron
>>
The problem with heroin addiction or any addiction for that matter is treatment, jail, all isn't going to be effective until the user has had enough. For me it took a long time in and out of meetings and seeing friends die before I could finally be beaten down to the point of being willing to ask for help. Not trying to preach at all, just saying it's not as easy as 'I'll just stop." We wouldn't have people dying and losing everything left and right if that were the case and it was that simple.
>>
>>744805800
Then you'll never listen to what you need to hear right now, because anyone with a semi-functional brain is probably screaming at you to get clean, which makes you rebel more, all the while claiming that no one understands you, which may be true, but that's because no one is a suicidal junkie chasing after an ever-fleeting paradise of opium.
>>
>>744806014

lol I've been clean for years fam. Try it on someone else. Smarter than me, my ass. Pharmacology is a hobby of mine. I knew what I was doing. Years, never od'd. Never had abscesses, no scaring. I did it right son.
>>
>>744806014
it's called obsessive defiance disorder
>>
>>744806092
calm down junkie we all know youre going to end up dead in the gutter wrapped in a sheet one day because the people you were shooting up with dont give no fucks so they just dump your ass by the trash can.
>>
>>744806068
Classic junkie logic. "Show nothing but love and support to the idiot whose wasting his families time and money on rehabs and doesn't give two shits about how his family feels" dude fuck off you little pansy. You junkies don't deserve shit but a bullet between your eyes. You're a waste to society and you ruin every city you inhabit
>>
>>744802593
im usually pretty tolerant and open minded but heroin users are literally a disgusting smegma bulb on the cock of society.
>>
>>744806013
>do
each bag is empty heroin glasine dude was on my level lol
>>
>>744805560
Man, can I come hang with You? Your house looks a lot like mine, except they don't sell them in stamps here. I wish they did.
>>
Can the benzo antian be snorted
>>
>>744806263
>Has never dealt with real addiction
>>
>>744806285
maybe how many spoons did you count in the pile? i think theres five maybe six
>>
>>744805580
How do u support that habit?
>>
>>744806365
Anything can be snorted if you have a pill crusher anon
>>
>>744806365
A lot of things can be snorted. It's not water soluble though, so there's no point. Just crush it up and swallow it
>>
>>744806416
"Dealt with" more like, isn't stupid enough to become a pathetic lowlife by my own choice? Stop begging for special treatment because YOU fucked up. You're a loser. Either fix it or dont
>>
>>744806535
I mean the nigga got a point thoo
>>
>>744806190
>Years, never od'd.

I OD'd accidentally once. Had a party at my house. Lots of alcohol and coke involved. Found a line or two on my bathroom. OMG! Coke! Wrong. Heroin. Wake up in emergency room getting cathed and asked a lot of questions. They finally popped me with Narcon and I was good. That's when I figure out what happened.
>>
>>744806535
>Just admitted to never having dealt with addiction that changes the way your brain thinks and values basic needs such as food water or sleep
I did fix it. Clean 7 years now. But you coming in and sperging all over this thread is more retarded than sticking your cock into a rat trap.
>>
>>744802593
od byatch
>>
>>744806365
Crush it and take it sublingually be the fastest way into your bloodstream
>>
Started on pills in like 2008, opana and oxy by 2010 and boy since like 2011. overdosed in 2014(fucking fentynyl) caught a possesion charge (3 years) eventually took my time after repeated probation violations. served out October 2016, clean for like 3 months, back at it again, caught Burglary 2nd on July 4th, got it down to a misdemeanor time served yada yada. was supposed to report to some drug classes but fuck that so now warrants. but hey, not on heroin anymore!! I wish I was though,. oh yea IV is the only way to go.

>>744805560
im drooling
>>
>>744806535

yeah, you're just a pathetic low-life by accident right? Some of the nicest people I've ever met were dope addicts. Shit I'm still friends with alot of those same people, and even at the lowest they would give me the shirt off their back. Not sure I could say the same for you, at least by your shitty attitude.
>>
Going on the Vivitrol shot in a few days. I've never been more determined to beat anything in my life and I will take great pleasure in proving all the people who'd love to see me fail wrong. Addiction to anything is an awful existence. The goal is happy, joyous, and free.
>>
>>744806068
Of course I'm not helping, he has my parents for the support bullshit. We're not little kids anymore and he knows EXACTLY what he is doing.

I went to help him jumpstart his car one night and my wallet fell out. Instead of giving it to me he spent the 300$ i ha in it on drugs and used my card at various food places(which is how I ended tracing it back to him, because all the purchases were in the vicinity of his worthless girlfriends house).

He also got pulled over for speeding and used my license and I had hire a expensive lawyer to get the thing dropped, because as far as the court was concerned I was the one speeding. I should have pressed charges but my dad begged me not too.

Even after all that bullshit, I still hold back most of my emotions towards him and try to act nice to him for the most part, but no I'm not going to coddle him like a fucking baby.
>>
>>744806748
>im drooling

I'm getting hard.
>>
Define junkie? I smoke a lot of weed, I sometimes take Xanax and I take Adderall every day.
>>
>>744806748
>(fucking fentynyl)

I had kicked before people starting spiking batches with fentanyl, thank godz.
>>
>>744806263
Thank you for saying this, its up to them, not the family.
>>
>>744806966
Nobody blames you for being hurt and angry about your brother. But telling other people to just OD and die isn't cool. I hope that your brother finds a way out of his addiction and that your family gets well. We're all painfully aware that we are not easy people to deal with or care about. I couldn't imagine what it was like for my family to see me slowly killing myself.
>>
>>744807184
That was the first time I did fent, it looks/taste nothing like dope so I did a lot. After that I was doing it regularly for years, it just sucks cause youre relying on some nigger to get the ratio of cut/fent right. if that nig fucks up and puts in too much fent, youre fucked. but its good shit, hits you hard...doesnt last tho, no legs.
>>
>>744806535
this guy is one of the only voices of reason in this thread

>>744806716
You wouldn't understand because you were a junkie.
>>
Iv been addicted to suboxone for about 5 years. Too afraid to try heroin, I know I would love it way too much. Kinda glad I don't know anyone who sells it.
>>
>>744804365
/thread
>>
>>744806263
Most junkies start off dealing with real pain. Rush Limbaugh started from a back injury and moved up to doctor shopping and eventually going deaf from all the Tylenol in the pills
>>
>>744806263
Generalizing much? Not everyone is like that you fucking idiot. Shut the fuck up leave and kill yourself because you're a worse human being than ALL of the junkies I know.

If you can't think of a good, realistic way to help people who truly want to get clean but can't because they need help and don't have it, then you're as just as shitty of a person as the addicts who really don't give a fuck and want to keep using so they steal and do dumb shit. You're worse than them. Your job, your "contributions to society" don't mean shit if you're so bad of a person that you can't simply point someone asking for help in the right direction.
>>
>>744803656
call 911
>>
Been taking xanax for years. "Low dose", 2mg at night. Trying 1mg. Already feeling some wd's.
Right, not "severe addiction", but I get it.
Depression, OCD, anxiety.
>>
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/warrants-detail-rush-limbaughs-drug-use
>>
>>744807364
I can imagine for you since I've been on the other side. It is easily one of the worst things I've ever experienced in my life. Its a thought that you can never erase out of your head. I couldn't sleep for a few days when I first found out about my brother. I was in denial for the first day. And If you saw how I worded my original statement, I am not actually wishing death or OD, but trying to push to get clean. Why I said "prove me wrong".
>>
>>744806966
I'm not going to try to tell someone like you, who has his mind made up and is too stubborn to try to see things a different way, why it's important you help your brother out. Maybe he isn't ready to get sober. Maybe he wants to use and will do what he has to do to get high. That is the worst and he will make you hate him. But one day he will want to do the right thing. And if he tries to make amends you wont be there to let him, because he's "used up all his chances." Eventually he will stay away from it for good, or die trying. In either case you wont be there. Because of the things he's done to you. Just remember, it's the addiction that makes him steal. Heroin withdrawals are indescribably awful and will make good people do bad things. He feels bad about it and if he doesn't now he eventually will. Some people are totally lost and hopeless, but if I were you I would want to at least be able to say I did all I could do to save my brothers life. If you know he's up to shady shit when he asks you to jump his car, tell him you wont jump it for him but you will bring him to a rehabilitation center. It's an awful thing to happen to people, but I guarantee you if you know he used to be a good person, he still is, he just can't beat the withdrawals.
>>
>>744808391
Then comes the static. They call this visual snow. After using such a high dose of Xanax for years and coming off it the snow never will go away. It's also caused by a lot of other disorders and withdrawals but Xanax is a primary suspect.
>>
>>744809007
>Heroin withdrawals are indescribably awful and will make good people do bad things.

Big understatement.
>>
>>744803656
Take some Adderall or cocaine and then if you're still nodding call 911.
>>
>>744808391

I've been on 1mg Xanax for 10 years. Only take a few more a month for panic attacks. I refuse to take anymore. I kicked H and don't want to have to kick Xanax.
>>
>>744809187
I've gone off Xanax cold turkey, same with Adderall.
>>
>>744802593
For those on this thread who use heroin,pain killers or any type of crack. Please try to quit my aunt died of a heroin overdose after she was kicked out of my grandmothers house due to use of cocaine after the death of my aunt my grandpa died of heart failure although he was a very healthy non smoking man the worst part of this was that he died on Christmas eve you don't know the impact your death would put on your friends and family. just go to a rehab center and quit please do it for those who care about you
>>
Degenerates, overdose and kill your dealer in the process
>>
File: 1396573071950.jpg (23KB, 598x383px) Image search: [Google]
1396573071950.jpg
23KB, 598x383px
>>744804365
this plz
>>
whats the deal with xan ? tried them a couple of times cuz i was in a country where they are sold otc, and it just dumbed me down and i remembered half the shit i did a day later
>>
>>744809444
Taper down slowly or risk brain damage. Seizures and shit. Seriously. Get down to .25 and then brake those in half until you are out.
>>
File: 1492892737711.jpg (60KB, 562x539px) Image search: [Google]
1492892737711.jpg
60KB, 562x539px
You pieces of trash are not worthy to be called human beings.
>>
>>744807596
You see, you have this backwards. It's not "you don't get it because you're bad", it's "you don't get it because you're good" in this thread. People fuck up. People go though terrible things. And basically what you're doing in this thread is saying, "there is no safe outlet for you to express your wrongful desires" and claiming you know what we should do, when you've never been in the situation that we're in. So with that understanding, you should masturbate with sandpaper, get a colonoscopy with a cactus, liquidate all your assets and invest in Hello Kitty.
>>
>>744809998
woah what weapon is that
>>
>>744809007
Honestly just reading this makes me want to cry. And no I haven't made up my mind on anything. I'm still part of his life and I continue to be. I DO want to help him, but there really isn't much I can do at this point. I put on a different face in front of him for so many years to try and support him, but after the third relapse, it becomes hard to do that. And as far as doing everything I can do save him, again it becomes very hard to provide good support after so much bullshit.

If you had said "but if I were you I would want to at least be able to say I did all I could do to save my brothers life" to me a few years ago the answer would have been undoubtedly yes. But as the years go on and he doesn't change, that "Yes" becomes much harder to defend.

As much as I want to fully agree with you. A line has to be drawn in the sand somewhere between his and your own sanity.
>>
>>744810523
As much as I've disagreed with the way you've worded some posts, I truly do feel for you. Must be unbelievably hard. I'll pray for you and your brother. Hell, if I can get clean so can anybody.
>>
>>744807875
>>744807875
Smackheads are subhuman trash and deserve a long jail sentence or a bullet in the head more than they any type of help. Taking heroin means you give up your right to be treated with dignity and sympathy afforded to human beings
>>
>>744810102
My brother is a junkie, I seen and been through way more sketchy shit because of him in my life than I ever wanted to. I might have a slight misunderstanding, but sorry I disagree with what you just said. Honestly I have the mindset that only a non-junkie would have. So actually I do have the right to say you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>744811103
Lol k faggot y don't u go kill some w all that edge of urs fucking idiot underage
>>
>>744809944
>Taper down slowly or risk brain damage.

I expect to take 1mg a day along with Welbutrin and Trazadone for the foreseeable future. It keeps me sane and alive. All of my Dr.s are on board with this.
>>
>>744810523
After 8 years trying to be supportive of junkie friends. And celebrating them getting clean only for them to relapse, sometimes after years of being clean, I understand and agree. Your anger means you still care. I support the idea of putting yourself before your brother, only offering help when you feel comfortable offering it expecting the worst in return. Else you'll just grow to hate him more.
>>
>>744811413
No. You. Don't. Unless you've had cold sweats, vomitting, overdosed and consciously said goodbye to your life and wished for the love of god that you would finally die from an overdose like the rest of your friends, you have NO ground to pretend like you "know what it's about". I feel bad for your brother having to deal with such a cunt, no wonder he uses.
>>
>>744811103

Fuck off, Duterte.
>>
>>744802593
All drugs should be legalized.

The ones who can't stop will die. That'll leave the rest of us recreational drug users who can take-it-or-leave-it.

I've known some heroin addicts. The best thing we can do for them is let them do their thing. If they die? That's what they wanted anyway.

Seriously, if you're on this shit, you want to die. Society should help you achieve that.
>>
Once I started taking hydrocodone, sex became less and less appealing. Why work hard to try to impress another someone so they can make me feel something a molecule can make me feel without any effort?
>>
>>744811775
>All drugs should be legalized.

Portugal, here I come!
>>
>>744811485
Please explain to me why it's edgy to think that people who only lie, steal, cheat, who would stab anybody in the back for the own pleasure, and whose only purpose in life is to serve their hedonistic needs are not deserving of sympathy.
>>
>>744810102
>>744811775
My post.

Just go die. It's what you really want. You know it is.
>>
>>744811861

Understood. I stopped drinking while chasing the dragon.
>>
>>744810900
I wish you the best for a clean life. Both of us know you'll be happier for it. Also we're on 4chan, so the way i speak here is exaggerated sometimes and not to be taken to the t. Which in hindsight, probably not the best approach seeing as the direction this thread took, but oh well.
>>
>>744810132
It's some kind of AK-47 modern copy, probably Chinese origin. It has just different butt. I'm not even /k/ frequenter.
>>
>>744810523
It is hard shit to deal with and you're not the only one to feel like they have to make a choice between helping them (helping doesn't need to mean money or favors or whatever, it can mean sending them to the right places like groups or meetings) and completely abandoning them. You Do need to draw a line, but the line doesn't need to be a separation of all communication. It would be good if you checked in on him..if he asks you for favors or help, and you know he hasn't been clean, just tell him you can't. You just want to make sure he's still there and not hurt or dead. Just being there to talk to him is helping him. You don't need to do things for him especially if you know he's using. But once he's not using, and he can prove it to you, then you can spend time with him. If you notice him.actjng different and suspect be relapsed ask him how treatments going when his last urinary analysis was and if you can see it. The doctors give patieents results for free and I'm willing to bet if he consents to them then you can be informed when he fails
>>
>>744812202
nah the whole outer case is different. I do agree though, looks like a copy, clearly inspired by german designs
>>
>>744811677
LOL. This is the patheticness of the junkie mind in action. You make the choice to fill your body with poisons because it gives you pleasure, yet you think you have a place to feel sorry for yourself as if the whole thing was a mistake that you found yourself in. Just know that you're not convincing anybody else. Incapable of shame, unable to take any responsibility for your own actions, you junkies are pathetic excuses for human beings.
>>
>>744812030
Yeah it's what I wanted, but I also wanted to be off the shit. It's a catch-22. You want to use because the addiction is so strong, but you also want to stop because it's so easy to see how much better your life would be without it. That makes you loathe yourself which makes you use, which you shouldn't and your family hates you for it and you know the only reason they don't shut you out forever is because somehow being related to someone obligates you to care for them, when all you care about is your next fix, so you steal their shit and pawn it to buy a shitty dram that turns out to be a hot shot because, shocker, people don't like junkies, so you don't want to be a junkie but every time you try to get clean you end up alone, and hey, if you survived it once you can do it again, and remember how great it was? But yeah, you wanna die and you should. Clean long time, still think about it every time I see a needle
>>
yall guys taking drugs that you cant even cope with later

why ? you feel bad, get a fix, feel worse in long term. Kill yourself ? or at least get on a drug that isnt clearly too much for you too handle
>>
>>744812558
>Clean long time, still think about it every time I see a needle
Good for you, and I really hope you're done with it. You're one of the few. The rest? Let them die in peace.
>>
>>744812545
I took responsibility and I quit. But your attitude is literally encouraging your brother to resent himself and continue to use. But yet you come in here on a moral high horse like you're the one in the right just because you've never made the same mistake, so your point about your mentality being the "only one a non-user" can have is false, because I'm now a non-user and I support anyone who is going through this shit because I understand how impossible it is. Enjoy your brother's funeral faggot
>>
>>744804477

If you tried it 5 years ago you havent been clean since 2004.
>>
>>744812762
So just because it's unlikely they'll make it we should abandon them to the wayside and cut our losses? I get that, it's a common mentality and I somewhat agree with it, but there's always gonna be heroin, so there's always gonna be addicts. It's not like once they all die that this stops- there needs to be procedures and support in place to help these people that are legitimately incapable of helping themselves.
>>
I grow my own opium to smoke, been doing so for years, live a normal life. It helps with my anxiety
>>
>>744812545
>You make the choice to fill your body with poisons because

Your life is fucked up in some manner and you can't find any other way to suppress the pain.

"Pleasure" junkies are in the very small minority.
>>
>>744811677
Ok, blame it on me? that is just a low blow. And I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying I fully understand what he's going through. I'm saying a junkie could never understand what it's like to be a normal person trying to help and/or deal with them. You misinterpreted what I said.
>>
>>744811992
You're generalizing a group of people to one extremely terrible way that some of that group can be. And then offering an extreme and exaggerated method of dealing with them. Its edgy faggotry..They aren't all like that, not even close. A lot of them honestly didn't know what they were getting themselves into until it was too late.(they started young, didn't believe the drug classes they had at age 13) And once.youre physically addicted to heroin, you will do whatever you need to do in order to feel well. It isn't even about getting high it's about feeling normal.

Some of them are the way you describe and will tell you they never want to stop and they enjoy being a bad person. They would be a bad person despite the drugs. The drugs make them a worse person. There are good people addicted who want to stop and try to.stop but they genuinely can't do it without help... medically assisted therapy is a successful method. Tapering off the replacement drugs the doctor.prescribes you is millions times easier than quitting heroin cold turkey.

I wish you could suffer from heroin withdrawals. You wouldn't make it through the night without doing something crazy or killing yourself. And I'll tell you now, doing something crazy to feel better is easier than killing yourself
>>
>>744809876
I came here to make fun of drug addicts not fall in love
>>
>>744812853

Technicality. My addiction is gone. That taste just proved it for me. I guess it would be better that I haven't been addicted since 2004.
>>
>>744813062
>So just because it's unlikely they'll make it we should abandon them to the wayside and cut our losses? I get that, it's a common mentality and I somewhat agree with it, but there's always gonna be heroin, so there's always gonna be addicts

Oh, I don't mean it like eugenics or some culling-the-unfit - if you've sunk that low that you're going to do heroin (or even pills) and you know you're addicted and KEEP doing it, there's some little piece of your brain that really wants to die.

Heroin and opiates are death. Period.

I've experimented with opiates. Yeah, they're fucking AWESOME. But in that awesomeness, I KNOW not to fucking do it again for a long time. It's self-preservation.

Those that don't get that "fight or flight" instinct from that shit, well, there's no other way to say it - they want to die.

It's like the guy who jumps off a mountain with a parachute (base jumping). In some way, he wants to die. Or at least, won't mind if he does.
>>
>>744812393
>>744812202
>>744810132
It looks like an mp5 without the magazine in.
>>
>>744813208
They understand all too well anon, remember that they once didn't use and definitely saw some shit that they hated being around users (their first source) and not wanting to see that in people. It's for sure a low blow, but it's the truth. They love you just as you love them, but they can't "do better" or quit no matter how hard they try. Let me put it this way, who do you think considers your brother quitting more often, you, or him? Who is literally going to die if things do not change? They understand that their family wants them to quit, and is usually one of the largest factors that helps most recovered addicts get clean (a very unforgettable and important goal). So if you want to keep saying "a junkie could never understand what it's like to be a normal person", you're wrong. They were normal people. Just look in this thread, all of the current users have dueced the fuck out to go suck a dick or steal to get high because they were once again confronted by the haughty, improper view that you and others have presented. So yeah, enjoy his funeral, when you look at the picture on his casket remember that they picked a picture before he used because no one wants to think about or support the user identity.
>>
>>744813236
No-one in the world doesn't know that heroin fucks you up badly so don't give me that bullshit. Anyone tries it knowing the likely consequence. Again, I have no sympathy for people who rob and hurt the innocent only to make themselves feel good, and who betray/steal from loved ones and so on.
>>
>>744813513
I feel you, and I agree. But one thing to remember is that there are still users that are pressured into this, and who are terrified the first time, and every time they use that do not want to be on it or die. Generalizations can be dangerous, that's all.
>>
>>744812833

these post are mine, not the other ones you referred to

>>744813208
>>744806966
>>744807596
>>744810523
>>744811413
>>744805634
>>
>>744813521
clearly isnt. Mp5 is 9mm bro.
>>
>>744812833
And it doesn't matter that you're a non user now. You will never have the mindset of someone who was NEVER a user. NEVER EVER, so quit saying bullshit. Like I said previously, your ex junkie mindset caused you to misinterpret what I said.
>>
>>744814391
It's AKSU modern variant. Russian or Chinese.
>>
>>744814198
Still reverberating the same idea that "I'm not the one shooting up so I'm right and anyone who shoots up deserves to die even if they are my family". I'm not saying it doesn't suck supporting them. I'm not saying this will benefit or reward you in any way. What I'm saying is that if you truly do love them, realize that they do not want to be where they are and would do anything to just quit. I had to get locked in an apartment for two weeks to get clean, and shitting in that bucket and eating tortillas for 14 days means that I'm alive right now. If you have lost faith in your relative, then fine, fuck off. But then why have you ruined a thread that was created for some semblance of community for users?
>>
File: AEK variants.jpg (605KB, 1632x976px) Image search: [Google]
AEK variants.jpg
605KB, 1632x976px
>>744809998
>>
File: 1485561198101.jpg (15KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
1485561198101.jpg
15KB, 374x378px
>>744802593
Junkies like you are going to die young.No one cares.
>>
>>744814521
Everyone has had that mindset, idiot. "I would never do something like that!! It's dumb. No, less than dumb- retarded. Anyone who does something like that is asking to die, and doesn't get what they're really getting into. It can't possibly feel THAT good, and I've gone my whole life without doing it, as have most sensible people. Heroin is a giant mistake and the cretins who turn to it for comfort get what's coming."
>>
>>744802593
Have only done heroin a handful of times but only because I know if I actually start there's no going back for me. At this point I'm living on between 1-3 perc 30s a day depending on how easily I can get them, among a few other things. I make about 60k a year and probably 20 of that goes up my nose or smoked away. What's up op?
>>
>>744813820
You don't know me or my family so you can't say anything is the truth. Also my brother lived couple hundred miles away for his first few years of using, so putting the blame on me is just crazy.

And doesn't matter if you were once normal. I almost guarantee you most normal people that have to deal with a junkie would never become one. Once you choose that lifestyle, you take on or accept a certain mentality that will stay with you the rest of your life. So yes I feel I am right in my opinion of stating that a junkie doesn't know what its like to be on the other side. Because once you go, you never fully come back. That mindset, whether you constantly fight it till death or give in will always be there.
>>
Oh hey. It's my people.
Been clean for about 3 weeks now. Quit all hard drugs. Just smoke weed and occasionally drink nowadays.

I miss H. I really do. Becoming addicted to hard drugs is kind of poetic in some way. When you've exhausted all of the options that life has given you. Constantly searching for some form of happiness.
Then there's a way out. Suddenly, you've found something that doesn't make you feel like a pathetic sack of shit. You've heard all the stories, about how terrible it is for you and how it's going to ruin your life. You don't care tho. You hate life as it is. It's an escape, and a road that leads in death. A lot of us are too much of a pussy to actually commit suicide. Heroin gives us a way to head closer to death, much faster. Every time I would shoot up, I'd hope that it would be the last. That I'd finally have that sweet release of death. Overdose. Fall asleep. Gently drift off into nothingness.
>>
>>744806012
Both times I was clean for any extended time I switched to oxys and slowly weaned myself off. Does methadone really help? What about suboxone, I know several dudes on it atm and it doesn't seem to be working for them
>>
>>744815606
I'm not putting the blame on you for him using, I'm putting the blame on you for being a massive roadblock in his path to recovery.
>Once you choose that lifestyle
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>So yes, I am right in my OPINION of stating that a junkie doesn't know what it's like to be on the other side.
So you're telling me, that by staying on ONE side, you understand the situation better than someone who has been on BOTH sides of the tracks? Come on, anon, cut the mental gymnastics.
>>
>>744815775
Hey man, every day is a victory. I'm proud of you. You can't catch the dragon, but you can reach the light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
File: 005534.jpg (575KB, 1202x800px) Image search: [Google]
005534.jpg
575KB, 1202x800px
you guys are the most tech savvy tweekers ive ever seen
>>
>>744814880
Because I'm tried of seeing my mom having to cry herself to sleep. I'm tired of seeing my brother go homeless for weeks at a time until my parents come drag him off the streets to try and help him. It spread to my younger brother who has bipolar and shizo-affective disorder and has seriously fucked his brain up.

I smoke marijuana myself. When I was in high school I messed around with painkillers and benzos a bit. Thank god I realized what the hell I was getting into and stopped everything except marijuana. So I'm not entirely anti drug, and can understand the medicinal uses. But I'm just really tired of all the bullshit that hard drugs bring.

So excuse me for not turning a blind eye to this thread. I saw it and decided it would be a good outlet to vent. I want other junkies to know how much pain and suffering there causing in other people besides themselves.

Fuck your hard drug community I don't care about it. If you think I have ruined this thread then you are part of the problem. I'm just venting, and at the same time hoping someone will read what I've written and try to change themselves.
>>
>>744817011
hes right though guys, everyone including yourself can see how hard drugs fuck you up, you are barely even human psychology wise.

why not weed ? you can still get FUCKED UP on it, try some extracts or just hit the bong until you are physically no longer able to. it will suffice
>>
>>744814880
Not the same anon, but I'm curious. If they would do anything to just quit like you say, why don't they quit? It seems like there's a lot they would rather do than quit, such as shooting up again.
>>
>>744817011
>I suffered so I want other people to suffer
Get a good speech ready, it'll look like you never cared if it sucks. The only change you've made in this thread is ensuring three other people shot up.
>>
>>744817339
>>744814880
And how does realizing that they want to quit help anything if they aren't actually putting in the effort to quit? Understanding is only half the battle, and clearly they're choosing to abstain from the other half.
>>
>>744817351
I don't understand your first sentence. And thank you for that second point. Exactly, it's up to them, no one else can change them.

And if they already had H on hand before this thread, well they were already fucked, sorry.
>>
>>744817339
>>744817339
It's more than just wanting something. I want really really bad to be the best at "insert x here", but just because I want something doesn't mean my actions are in line with my desires. Sometimes you press the snooze button, sometimes you leave the gym early to get something done, people act out of line in consideration to their wants all the time. Now multiply that by literally a hundredfold. That's what heroin is. It was the worst time in my life, and right now, if you put a gun to my head and said cut your left hand off or shoot this h, I would cut my hand off. Once you're on that shit, nothing else matters. That's why people hate junkies. I've stolen best friends' watches, robbed convience stores, done anything to support my addiction, all the while crying myself to sleep when sober because I HATED everything that I did. I wanted to die because I was using, I deserved to die because I was using. I wanted to take everything back and never stick that needle in my arm, but no matter how hard you want, the addiction hurts you- physically, mentally, and emotionally. It won't let you leave, not without a piece of your life.
>>744817513
They're not though, they're trying way harder than you know, but people aren't preoccupied with effort, only results
>>744817968
You are mad because of how the junkies have made your personal life, so now you want other junkies to suffer by venting (aggressively raging) at their choices.
>>
>>744805316
I was forced into a FAST TAPER off of 66 mg (went to 0 over 12 days) and the hardest part was not sleeping.. really wasn't that bad.

You can EASILY go down a mg per day and be off painlessly in 2 months..

Unless you're selling some of your take homes it's not worth staying on the program.
>>
>>744818175
so by me telling my story and being upset at the state of hard drugs and addicts, that means I want other junkies to suffer? Why would I bother saying half the shit I said if I wanted them to suffer? I would never wish hard addiction upon my worst enemy. but facts are facts

I feel for you and everyone else afflicted by the same thing. Doesn't mean I have to support it.

I want to watch you go kindly ask the cartels to please stop smuggling hard drugs in. How do you think they would respond? Everything in this world isn't roses and sunshine and I don't have to sit here placidly while junkies are making this world a worse place. Some things take a firm stance. Excuse me for not being nice.
>>
>>744818175
Huh, I guess that makes sense, but a hundredfold seems a little gratuitous. I've tried heroin and abused opiates before, but it was always easier to stop doing bad habits than to start doing good habits. Guess it's different for everyone. Anyways thanks for responding.
>>
>>744819060
Being in this thread and saying junkies deserve to die as your method of venting is equivalent to wanting their suffering. It only furthers the agenda that has harmed both parties. I have never said that you've supported it, only that you are an obstacle to the elimination of this evil. You don't hate your brother when he's not using- so which is the problem here, your brother or the drug? You're alienating him and disparaging him by using heroin as an excuse to not support him. Period. I mentioned that heroin will never die, there will always be junkies, but does your brother have to be one of them?
>>744819116
Maybe like 50-fold. But that's in the realm of possibility.
>>
>>744819060
Also, if you really need to vent about this situation I will gladly create a throwaway email so we can get in contact. I know how bad this sucks and I can tell you're legitimately hurting.
>>
>>744815775
Oh man... Beautiful...
Heroin has cost me a damn good job. A safe life. Been addicted for the last ten months, everything has gone to shit since. Literally nothing in my life has gotten better. I just got fired 5 days ago, really trying to get clean. I mean I fucking have to or else I'm gonna have to kms. Down to the last few hundred dollars, least everything this month is paid for. Have a cute gf though at least I have her to spend my time with... Luckily I'm a snorter, only had three small lines today... I'm too big of a pussy to come off of it any harder... Speed helped but it's at that point I better stop it before it becomes a problem... Just do not see how some of you keep it up for years... I'm baffled. I was so good with money and had such a great life and it all changed so fast, never even came close to touching the needle....
>>
>>744820123
How old were you when you first tried it?
>>
>>744819534
If I had known this thread was going to turn out like it did I probably wouldn't have worded the first couple of statements the way I did, i said this in a previous post

"I wish you the best for a clean life. Both of us know you'll be happier for it. Also we're on 4chan, so the way i speak here is exaggerated sometimes and not to be taken to the t. Which in hindsight, probably not the best approach seeing as the direction this thread took, but oh well."

And also after I aid "end it" I said "prove me wrong" So was I just using death as a springboard and didn't actually mean to wish that upon anyone.

I honestly didn't expect this thread to be as civil as it turned out to be or I would have worded a couple statements differently
>>
>>744820533
Nah, I get that I'm an oldfag here and usually avoid these threads, but for some reason here I am mashing the update button until page 10 rip. Seriously though, help your brother. You don't have to take him to a resort,ham a man to man or anything like that. Just let him know you care. That you still want him alive. That even though he does really shitty things that at the end of the day, you hope he can overcome. You sure you don't wanna get in contact so I can at least pray for you?
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 428x640px
Everyone here seems to love heroin, and I just love LSD and Cocaine.

Jobless right now but legit I'm glad acid is cheap that's the only drug I can say I love, coke is awesome but expensive. Anyways sup op.
>>
>>744820392
I'm 25, so 24... But I did get kicked out of high school senior year for having pain pills. After that quit everything didn't touch pills for probably 2 years and never got hooked. I would dabble with Roxie's every now and then, morphine too. honestly had no idea about withdraws till I had them and I called my friend to ask if it was from the H. After that the cycle started. Really wanting to push through tonight but one more small line is so tempting. I just hate that I reward myself with H because I've done so good not to do H. Goddamn, funny thing is I always thought when I was first on it "this isn't so bad"
>>
>>744819869
Thank you I do appreciate that. I think I'll be alright though. It was just nice to express my feelings somewhere people might actually understand. I can't unload this on my friends because that would just be more than most people are willing to deal with.

And as bad as I may be hurting, I know my brother is in much more physical, and emotional pain than I've probably ever experienced.
>>
>>744820991
It's great until you try to get off. I always found that reminding myself that once upon a time, I lived without it helped. You started later than most, I was 14. Being a roll of the dice away from death is cool and all, but man does being clean feel amazing.
>>
>>744802593
Any tips to find a dealer? This town feels so dry of anything but weed.

Should I just go to clubs more and hope for the best?
>>
File: heptagram.jpg (57KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
heptagram.jpg
57KB, 640x631px
>>744802593
Jungian mystic here. Would everyone in this thread like unlimited, free drugs?

The reason psychoactive substances work is they mimic chemicals which are already present in the brain, or which the brain can manufacture. This means that through a combination of meditation, discipline, and biofeedback you can teach your brain to make all the drugs you're currently using, but with the benefit that it's free, legal, and you can do it any time, anywhere, and no one one will know. All those serene, meditating monks? They're stoned out of their minds on their own brain chemistry.

If anyone is interested I can teach you some simple exercises to demonstrate how potent biofeedback can be.

>>
>>744821359
interested

going into this without any bias. enlighten me anon
>>
>>744821139
Yo man, we both took a step towards saving someone's life tonight. Infinitely better than a fb/ig fap. Just do me a favor, and find a different thread to vent in? I love to troll (agressively and mean spirited) the faces of /b/ threads. Just sayin...
>>
>>744821254
Yeah, so does being high lol
>>
>>744821359
I meditate and experience euphoria, but it's way harder than eating a mushroom I picked off some cow shit
>>
>>744821254
How long have you been clean? What helped you through it? Was tapering the option you chose?
And you're right I do think of that, I didn't think so hard about things at all then either. Was actually able to focus on my life and my choices in the now. All that seems so impossible now that I fear too much I'll never have it back. And the fear of paying next months expenses. I just don't know how I'm gonna do it. I do have faith though.
>>
>>744820991
Try your hardest to never put that needle full of H in you. As bad as snorting can get, from what I've seen once you start injecting, the slippery slope your standing on will become a 90° mountain which you'll be stuck at the bottom of and will have to claw your way up, using every bit of strength in you. And then once you reach the top you have to live with an oxygen mask on the rest of your life. At least when you're still on that slope you can make it to the top with a good sprint.
>>
>>744820852
I love cocaine and mdma you sound like a faggot anon
>>
>>744821490
Alright, I'm going to teach you how to control your heart. This will not require any effort on your part at all except patience.

Get a straw from a straw broom and a flat tack. Impale the straw on the tack such that it's sticking straight up. Take your shirt off, lie on your back on the ground, and balance the tack on your breastbone. Now all you have to do is watch the end of the straw for 30 minutes. Every time your heart beats, the end of the straw will move. Biofeedback works because all connections in the brain are in both directions, and as you watch the straw move, you begin to consciously recognize the specific brain impulses tied to your heartbeat.

At the end of 30 minutes, simply command your heart to speed up and it will speed up. Command it to slow down and it will slow down. It takes no effort or skill on your part. It all happens automatically.

Using the same mechanism, it's possible to teach your brain to manufacture any conceivable psychoactive drug, and to achieve states of altered consciousness which are actually well beyond any man-made drug.
>>
File: 500px-Daewoo-K2[1].jpg (8KB, 500x134px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Daewoo-K2[1].jpg
8KB, 500x134px
>>744809998
>>744810132
>>744812202
>>744813521
it's a daewoo k2 with a different stock
>>
>>744821677
God damnit man. Just god damnit.
>>744821706
Exactly 7 years and one day :)) FUCK YEAH I CANT BRAG ABOUT THIS ANYWHERE AND THIS IS GONNA GET DELETED BUT FUCK YOU H. Honestly, just switching addictions. Moved from heavy opiates to heavy hallucinogens, which I don't reccomend because it's really easy to fuck up ypur mind if you do too much. And tapering? Lol. Got some great friends, they chose for me. Locked my ass in an apartment with iron bars over the windows, no running water or electricity and made me sweat that shit out. They would knock on the door and only come in to bring a fresh tub of water when they knew I was asleep and slide tortillas/vitamins under the door.
>>
File: Kirby.jpg (35KB, 720x911px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby.jpg
35KB, 720x911px
>>744821879
For all you opi bros out there, let me just say one word: KRATOM

Holy shit, red kratom in particular was a godsend to me when I stopped using..

Had gone to detox before, cost me 1000$ and only got me out of acute WDs, after that it was almost instant relapse, but I WANTED to stop.

Kratom takes all of my WDs away and gives a mild opi-like buzz, much cheaper too.

It's more of an alt to subs/methadone though since it's basically an opiate too, but damn, couldn't recommend more highly! :D

Happy nods to my opi fams
>>
File: Rehab.jpg (60KB, 837x959px) Image search: [Google]
Rehab.jpg
60KB, 837x959px
>>744822389
Also was not using dope, mainly just hydros and dilly. Not sure how helpful K is for IV users but probably similar results
>>
File: machine-elf-2.jpg (455KB, 946x961px) Image search: [Google]
machine-elf-2.jpg
455KB, 946x961px
>>744821702
Yes, which is why shamans and mystics use drugs; they're a short-cut. Instead of taking an hour to reach a certain state of consciousness, you can use a chemical to get there in two minutes. But the benefit of meditation and biofeedback is that it's free, it's legal, and it's a lot healthier. It also helps you develop discipline which can help you in other parts of your life.

Salvia divinorum is a drug which has been used for millennia by mystics to achieve ego death. If you want to see why it's important to work your way there through meditation rather then just taking the express elevator there without the necessary discipline, do a search on YouTube for "salvia freakouts."
>>
>>744822552
>But the benefit of meditation and biofeedback is that it's free, it's legal, and it's a lot healthier
>Do salvia
The fuck?
>>
>>744822552
You need to be 18 to browse this website
>>
>>744822769
Please re-read what I wrote. Nowhere do I tell you to use salvia. In fact, I explicitly described why it's a good idea NOT to use salvia.
>>
>>744822923
Ohh nvm missed a word. My bad. Namaste
>>
>>744821980
How do I manufacture dmt experience through braincontrol?
>>
>>744823107
Sleep.
>>
>>744823107
You'll have to work out how to get there yourself through experimentation, but the easiest way to get started is to find a roshi, a teaching master, who can show you how to meditate properly. Most major cities have at least one meditation centre. If money is an issue, most roshis will not turn someone away who asks for assistance, and will accept a respect offering of something like a bowl of oranges instead.
>>
>>744823346
Do you use full lotus?
>>
>>744821926
Shutup gogo
>>
>>744823346
My "roshi" didn't give instruction. He only set up the space sometimes, ringed the bell, and would use the stick. I think I should start lucid dreaming again. My Tibetan teacher said it all just dreams when I spoke of my experiences. Oh well. Meditation with no school or sangha going well. Ordering a zafu later this month.
>>
>>744823741
No, I find I do my best meditation when I'm occupied doing something repetitive, like washing dishes or cleaning a toilet. It allows me to occupy the fussy part of my brain, allowing me to go deeper and achieve levels I can't while practicing stillness. Wei wu wei as the Taoists call it: action no-action.
>>
>>744823346
My recent one didn't give instruction. He only set up the space sometimes, ringed the bell, and would use the stick. I think I should start lucid dreaming again. My Tibetan teacher said it is all just dreams when I spoke of my experiences. Oh well. Meditation with no school or sangha going well. Ordering a zafu later this month.
>>
File: 1-1-735x1024.jpg (75KB, 735x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1-1-735x1024.jpg
75KB, 735x1024px
>>744821139
Good luck with your situation anon. It seems most of the thread either thinks your brother should kill himself or that he needs some type of unlimited ticket of support.

The truth is always in the middle I suppose. I put my family through a lot through my addictions and certainly regret it. Been clean for 10 years and have good relations with them now, and make no mistake it was there support that got me through it. But there was a lot of tuff love as well, I was kinda a piece of shit and would take advantage of them more than I realized or wanted too.

Hope you find a good place to draw the line and still show support. Prayers for your family man.
>>
>>744803656
hopefully you didn't take a lethal dose, do not fall asleep.
>>
>>744824104
I've been meditating for about 8 months now, but find it difficult to achieve a full inner tranquility without lotus and bineural frequencies. How do I go about meditating in active repetitive tasks for shorter periods?
>>
is heroin worth trying or should i stay away from it
>>
>>744824473
Not even once
>>
>>744824473
Stay away from needles anon. IV heroin is a death sentence for a lot of people. If you have a addictive personalty just take opiates or something.
>>
File: Christina-Applegate-1.jpg (313KB, 1498x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Christina-Applegate-1.jpg
313KB, 1498x1000px
>>744824183
Like every other profession, there are good and bad ones. Sounds like you got a roshi who wasn't very good at teaching. But yes, I also recommend lucid dreaming. What will help is if you have a dream guide to help you through the process.

When I first began lucid dreaming, I would often get excited and start asking characters what they represented, or questioning them about the meaning of the dream. They would usually get angry and irritated, and the dream would end. Eventually I noticed Christina Applegate started recurring as a character in my dreams and I called her out on it. She laughed and admitted that she was my Anima, my female nature, and that she would help me connect with my own emotional and spiritual nature.

Now, when I have a dream I don't understand, I wait until it ends and I'll find myself in a large, empty, old-fashioned movie theatre with Christina Applegate and a bucket of popcorn. The velvet curtain will slide open and my dream will replay on the screen, while Christina and I discuss the possible meanings and things which I missed the first time around. And sometimes we just ignore the dreams altogether and go for walks through my mental landscape together, discussing things outside of dreaming.

(It's a bit embarassing, but it means my subconscious regards Christina Applegate as the perfect woman, the template against which all other women are measured.)
>>
Save money, buy drugs...Maybe?
Lyft ride credit!
20$
First time users only!
Download the app and put in the code!
CODE: RF11
20$
: )
>>
>>744824437
It's hard to describe wei wu wei, but you've probably experienced it. Have you ever been doing something really active which you'd done many times before, like dancing or playing a musical instrument or jogging or whatever it is you tend to do, and felt distant from yourself? Like you were an observer watching your body do it from a distance? That's wei wu wei. When you achieve that state, you feel a deep sense of well-being and serenity, and it puts you in a good place for meditation. It's a very different experience from sitting za-zen.
>>
>>744825361
I have, but have not actively pursued the thought. Thank you for helping me notice my mindlessness and inaction. You have helped me take a stride. Tommorow will be an amazing day.
>>
>>744825783
I'm glad I could act as a mirror for you. Remember that if you didn't already have that understanding in you, you wouldn't even have recognized what I was discussing. I'll take your thanks humbly, but try not to forget that the real teacher here is you, giving yourself permission to recognize something consciously which you can already worked out below the surface.
>>
File: 939340_orig.jpg (21KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
939340_orig.jpg
21KB, 310x400px
>>744824473
"Avoid all needle drugs, the only dope worth shooting is Richard Nixon." -- Abbie Hoffman
>>
>>744824830
whole family is hooked on them are they any less addictive
>>
>>744826435
makes me kek everytime
>>
Im a bipolar heroin addict. Not a junkie though.
>>
>>744824473
No. try LSD instead. You can get the warm gooey body effect/painkiller feeling without the addictive part. Just don't use it a lot or it might mess with you.
>>
>>744827791
what will it do if i use it a lot
also where do i find it
>>
>>744828046
He's lying if you use it alot you will not have anything wrong, otherwise he would've said it. The most that will happen is you go liberal and vegan .You ask hippies in RVs.
>>
>>744809007
>just let him abuse the shit out of you and everyone you love
>don't be such a dick bro
>>
>>744828046
also you can't do it alot anyways you need to wait at least a week before your tolerance resets, unless you have hundreds of tabs to waste you would have to double the dose every time to feel the same effect.
>>
>>744828474
>>744828249
still where the hell do i get some
>>
>>744828046
You use the darkweb. Or go to a music festival and meet some hippie friends. Don't just try to buy LSD from the first hippie you see though or everyone will think you're a narc. You gotta build a relationship and trust before you can ask someone for that.

As far as using it to much, I wish I had some good facts for you but I don't. I've seen some of my friends that did it a lot become kinda spaced out. They did it at festivals every weekend all summer, if not more than that for a few years. they just were never the same people afterwards. Which some change after LSD is good, but you still want to stay in this reality.
>>
>>744828769
spaced out like... permanantly?
>>
>>744829464
No that's extremely rare, there's something called HPPD which can last a few months which in my case it did, but I've had worse side effects from weed
>>
>>744829464
Even after your first LSD dose, you will experience permanent changes in your psyche, and the way you interpret the world. But those are good things and not to be feared.

But yes the ones I've seen do a lot (years of heavy use) seem to be permanently changed. They are still fully functional people, and do not by any means lead a diminished life, but they just aren't always on this planet all the time.

Don't let this by any means scare you, most people will never take the amount of LSD that the people I'm talking about took. And this could be from the fact that they weren't always doing LSD, and were actually receiving research chemicals without knowing it.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.