[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are people in the US obsessed with guns? surely there is

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 51

File: o-GUNS-facebook.jpg (720KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-GUNS-facebook.jpg
720KB, 2000x1000px
why are people in the US obsessed with guns? surely there is a better reason than ''it's in the constitution''.
some people say it's for personal protection, but how often are there news reports on ''good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun''.
some people say it's for protection against foreign threats, invasion attacks, civil war etc but the usa have the best military in the world?

then you have a number of police shooting unarmed civilians, i guess US police are trained to treat everyone as armed and dangerous? by contrast, police in the UK do not carry guns and in japan they have 0 gun crimes or gun related deaths.

i am just curious about gun culture in US, not intending to incite an argument.
>>
>>744758173
sure kid
>>
<how often are there news reports on ''good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun''.

Anytime the police (good guys with guns) are mentioned kid. Go be a libtard somewhere else nigger
>>
File: 1502839544784.jpg (203KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
1502839544784.jpg
203KB, 960x732px
USA hasnt won a war since ww2, and they didnt even do that on their own. Best military in the world is a stretch in todays time with women nignogs retards fags cucks and betas joining the military it has been taken down a few pegs no?....Think about it.
>>
>>744758173
the 2nd amendment's purpose is to give the citizens a means to protect itself from tyranny, basically to be able to fight back against our own government.
>>
>>744758173
Britbong reporting in:

We might not have much gun crime but we've got a ridiculously high knife crime rate and recently we've had loads of fucking acid attacks.

Guns aren't the issue
>>
I have guns because they are fun as fuck to shoot.
>>
>>744758173

Armed man = citizen

Unarmed man = subject
>>
>>744758173
Illinois legalized concealed carry two years ago. We're averaging one self defense shooting a month in Chicago alone at this point. They get a little coverage, but they don't feed the newscycle like a school shooting does. Most defensive uses won't get any coverage because a shot isn't fired and nobody knows it happened. The one time I've used a weapon defensively it was a trespasser who saw a pistol and then fled, thats your "normal" self defense situation.

You also have to keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of "gun deaths" are really gang bangers killing other gang bangers over gang banger shit in the ghetto, gang bangers killing people who are near gang bangers on accident in the ghetto, and suicide. I've lived in Chicago 36 years, we have an enormous amount of gun violence on paper, but the only person I've ever known who was shot was shot somewhere between Belgium and Luxembourg in the Ardennes.
>>
>>744758570
>being a cop bootlicker

shiggydiggy
>>
>>744758815
>USA hasnt won a war since ww2, and they didnt even do that on their own
The gulf war bud
>>
File: crazyho.png (152KB, 287x302px) Image search: [Google]
crazyho.png
152KB, 287x302px
>>744759012
ayyy lmao without a gun im not a person. Go shoot some nigger and maybe you'll do something useful for the world faggot
>>
>>744758173

1) It is my constitutional right. So I exercise it because I can.

2) Having firearms during a natural disasters or riot situation is advantageous to protecting your life and property. You bring up Japan who is notorious for lying about the actual cause of someone's death (suicides are "accidents") in order to maintain their "pride". Also, Japan has a very homogenous society, that is to say no black people. There aren't bloods and crips and MS-13 and it running around robbing people at gunpoint.

3) There are plenty of "good guy stops bad guy with a gun" stories. Literally Google just that. The mainstream media does not focus on that because of (((reasons))). Also, at least one mass shooting outside of a club was stopped by a concealed carry holder, but it didn't become a mass shooting because the shooter was put down like a dog before he could kill.

4) The genie is out of the bottle in America. There are literally hundreds of millions of guns spread across North and South America. South American countries have very strict gun laws but due to gang and drug violence (things America has) there are catastrophic amounts of murder and violence. Trying to disarm Americans would only lead to criminal having guns by easily buying them off the black market.

5) My defense of my self and property is my #1 reason for firearm ownership. I think the Constitution should be amended and the right to self defense and defense of property be added to the Constitution. I honestly, truly do not care if a school gets shoot up once in a while, I want to carry a firearm so I can effectively protect myself.

Luckily for all of us gun rights have never been stronger in the parts of the country that aren't Communist hellholes like New York or California. I can't fathom how people like the Bongs can just sit around drinking their tea waiting for Abdul and Tyrone to finish fucking their wives and daughters because they are cucked by the state.
>>
>>744758173
Fear?
>>
>>744758859
Im still waiting you fight trump
>>
File: 1504518655340.webm (1MB, 768x436px) Image search: [Google]
1504518655340.webm
1MB, 768x436px
>>744758173
Because no matter where I go, I always have a sidearm on me. Every sketchy gas station, every red light in a bad area - I have no worries because I'm attentive enough to see any bad guys coming, and I am a fat better shot.

So yes, protection.
>>
Guns are pretty fun.

And if someone happens to break inti my house i can defend myself and my family.
Will that ever happen? Hopefully and more than likely not.
But i rathere use my funs to also defend myself and my family.

Contrary to popular belief. The US is very dangerous unless you are some rich kid who never leaves the suburbs.
>>
>>744758173
I live in an area where up until a few years ago, it was required for home owners to own a gun.

Pretty effective, crime is non existent for home invasions
>>
>>744758173
guns are cool
>>
>>744759953
Why? He has accomplished literally nothing beyond repealing DACA and all that does is roll back the clock a couple of years on an issue that affects less than one quarter of one percent of the population. He's a joke.
>>
>>744759989
God damn all i can think when i see this is how bad their ears would be ringing. Hard surfaces and an enclosed space. Thank god it is a 1911 and not a 9mm. That other guy would be near deaf for a day if it were.
>>
>>744758173
Better to have them and not need them
>>
File: 2017-09-10 11.13.38.jpg (685KB, 1418x3032px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-10 11.13.38.jpg
685KB, 1418x3032px
1. The 2nd Amendment was established to basically remind the government that they can't get out of control and that the people ultimately hold the power. It's a means of protection against your own government.

2. Because the constitution gives us the right to firearms, you need to purchase one for self defense because undoubtedly people will use them for bad. Robberies, looting after disasters, etc. Purchasing a handgun and carrying it with you EVERYWHERE you go is one of the most important things you can do as an American for your own protection and the protection of everyone else.

3. Armed robberies and crime are stopped ALL THE TIME. The problem is that only local news stations pick up the story, if they are picked up at all. The mainstream media has an agenda to follow and they want the ignorant masses to be in the same boat you're in. Wondering "Why do we even have guns? All we see is bad come from them."

4. Because they're fun as hell to shoot, customize, and collect

Who else agrees?
>>
File: 1503962598983.jpg (77KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
1503962598983.jpg
77KB, 720x523px
>>744758173
It's my God given fucking right
>>
File: 1504912925251.jpg (243KB, 1000x830px) Image search: [Google]
1504912925251.jpg
243KB, 1000x830px
>>744760170
Supreme Court

That alone makes it all worth while. We have a new conservative rather than a new liberal.
>>
>>744758815
And how many wars have been won by your country since WW2?
>>
>>744758570
>>744758416
sensitive boys aren't we?
>>
>>744760301
I agree that you're a Murican with no brain who has obviously never lived in another country.
>>
>>744760190
better to be alive and deaf for a day
>>
>>744760409
We have a new conservative that replaced an old conservative. If someone put a bullet in Trump we'd have Pence. I wouldn't mind seeing some blood in the streets, but a presidential assassination would accomplish exactly nothing for pretty much anyone.
>>
File: merica feels3_small.png (444KB, 733x881px) Image search: [Google]
merica feels3_small.png
444KB, 733x881px
>>744758173
because they aren't dirty jews you fucking kike

fuck off
>>
Carolinafag here, a lot of people here have guns because either

A) they are Tacticool fags who say it's "muh right" and they typically have frivilous bullshit like drum magazines for a glock and the like. The South is a breeding ground for these kinds of Tards

Or B) they hunt. I grew up hunting, my granddad used to take me rabbit hunting when I was at least 4, killed my first deer by myself at 9. Where I live, people who hunt don't do it just for sport. They actually hunt for meat. There are plenty of processors out here that do wild game. It's also a huge break on your wallet.
>>
>>744760594
lol euro cucks
>>
>>744758173
some are obsessed. most aren't.

i can't speak for others. but i can tell you that i own:

>ruger 10/22 for varmints and plinking
>remington 870 12ga for bird hunting
>remington 700 .30-06 for large game
>Mauser K98 trophy gun given to me by my grandfather.

those are the only guns i need
>>
>>744760712
why?
>>
>>744760839
Why what?
>>
>>744760909
huh?
>>
>>744759953
why would i want to fight trump?
>>
>>744758173
Eurofags wouldn't understand - you've been overrun and ruled by so many different peoples that you naturally are submissive to anyone who tells you what to do.
>>
>>744760787
>those are the only guns i need

Sure, but are those the only guns you want? I don't need a boning knife to dress a deer on my own, but fuck if its not useful.
>>
>>744758895
>acid attacks
What the fuck is wrong with you cunts anyway? This is coming from an American.
>>
>>744758173

Gun ownership becomes an identity. For a huge amount of others, it is based on fear. I live in an affluent area and people conceal carry just in case the worst case scenario happens.
>>
>>744758173
I'll be quite honest here. When I'm carrying a gun I feel like I have a second penis.
>>
>>744761182
No guns doesn't stop criminals it just forces them to be more creative
>>
>>744761030
got no use for anything else
>>
>>744758173
Why are you so "obsessed" with our firearm laws and our firearm culture? It is the Second Federal Law that was written to protect the people of this land from Tyranny, foreign or domestic. The very same Tyranny that allows the Fanatical Religious groups to "take over" wherever and whenever they feel like in other countries, perhaps yours? Everyone here except Felons have the right to do/say whatever they want within reason. The Laws are in fact reasonable. The basis for this is simple, don't be a fucking asshole and you will be fine. Don't try to impede your neighbor from having their civil rights, or pay the consequences. You may defend yourself, within reason, this means stop someone from hurting you or anyone else with any amount of force required. When you know the laws you find it easy to follow them. It is not obsession, it's at the very basis of our Constitutional Rights as Individuals and as a Nation. It is what has made America a superpower, basic rights.
>>
>>744758173
guns are fun
>>
>>744759632
Bump

Outright theft or theft by taxation when either of these two reaches a tipping point your personal fire arm is your only protection.
>>
>>744760612
If it had been Shillary, we'd have a liberal rather than the new conservative.
>>
File: Rick_Deckard.jpg (63KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Deckard.jpg
63KB, 500x750px
>>744759541
Yeah, must've been hard hanging little starved kids in the ruins.
>>
might as well get rid of cigarettes too, or at least arrest everyone who smokes. but cars are dangerous too, so arrest everyone who drives or remove cars. Obesity is an epidemic, arrest everyone who overeats, outlaw overeating. A good person will follow gun laws, say guns arent allowed, and law abiding citizens wont carry them. But criminals will continue...
>>
>>744761577
Thats the second time you've moved the goal posts.
>>
>>744758173
>but how often are there news reports on ''good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun''.
Maybe not in the news but you'll find plenty here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE_m2z1NrvF2ImeNWh84mw
>>
>>744758173
owning a firearm doesn't mean you're "obsessed" with it. nor does owning two firearms. surely, you're smart enough to piece that together.

also, you're smart enough to know that violent criminals aren't the peaches and cream you're pretending they are. gun or no gun.

guns are inanimate objects and many of us don't see fit to blame inanimate objects for crimes. as crazy as it may seem, many of us choose to blame criminals for crimes. taking away the rights of the peaceful many in punishment for the actions of the violent few doesn't make sense.

in the united states, african americans represent less than 15% of the population, but commit over 50% of the homicides. about 90% are black-on-black crimes and about the same percentage of that amount are gun crimes. the united states is not the u.k. or japan. neither of those countries are nearly as "culturally enriched" as the united states.
>>
>>744761697
>moved the goal posts.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>744758173
Because I'll shoot a Nigger Faggot giving me the stink eye or looking for trouble where they don't belong.
At the same time I don't go out and piss on someone else's fence disrespecting where I don't belong.
Common courtesy is don't fuck with me or my castle and I'll extend that same courtesy to you. You absolutly cannot rely on the police to protect you or your family at all times. it is your duty as a man do this job 24/7 no exceptions. You cannot rely on a police officer to be competent enough to have your best interest at heart plain and simple.
>>
>>744761887
First you asked why we didn't fight Trump. When your clever little shot didn't land you started whining about SCOTUS. When it was pointed out that the assassination you were asking for wouldn't have done what you wanted you started bitching about the election.

Now you're accusing someone of being from somewhere else.

We see you.
>>
>>744761697
Please explain.
>>
>>744760392
>It's my God given fucking right

well, it's your right as a citizen of the USA, not your ''God given'' right. try taking your guns outside the country and see where you ''God given fucking right'' gets you.
>>
File: BOIIIII.png (537KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
BOIIIII.png
537KB, 960x960px
>>744758173
why are people outside of the US so obsessed with their guns?
>>
>>744758815
Those wars weren't lost if you understand the objectives by which they were started.

The United States right now is the second most powerful war machine the world has ever seen.

The most powerful is propaganda. The U.S. government needs bogeymen. Whether it's communism or radical Islam or something else. Instilling fear into the minds of U.S. citizens is far more valuable than "winning" some war.
>>
Not all Americans favor gun ownership, in fact I believe that a majority of Americans don't. As in all countries we have our right wing, poorly educated low life's.. Many of them distrust government and believe that they need guns to protect themselves against teranival government
M
>>
Not all Americans favor gun ownership, in fact I believe that a majority of Americans don't. As in all countries we have our right wing, poorly educated low life's.. Many of them distrust government and believe that they need guns to protect themselves against tyranical
government
M
>>
>>744762080
Of course you go out and piss on someone elses fence. Everytime you buy twinkies with a gun in your hip. Why do i have to worry every time I see you fags if you plan on shooting up the place? Since you feel threatened enough to walk aroumd armed I have to assume you are a paranoid cunt with a chip on your shoulder to be safe. If i were thr paranoid cunt id be armed but im not. You are and you are making other normal people paranoid.
>>
>>744762399
>>744762535
Do you wish to delete one of these, Mr. Genius?
>>
>>744762399
>>744762535
Hey fuck you asshole. I'm liberal as shit and I own guns. There's nothing about progressivism that is inherently anti-gun and this shouldn't be a partisan issue.
>>
>>744762249
>>744761402
>OP

not obsessed with your firearm culture. it is unfamiliar to me so i am curious.
you also glorify it in movies, games, tv etc.
i have seen people like dan bilzerian with stockpiles of personal weapons to arm a small country.
>>
File: reparations.webm (2MB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
reparations.webm
2MB, 540x266px
>>744762645
You have to be paranoid living in the USA. I'd want a ccw too if I lived there.
>>
>>744758173
Because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.
>>
I love reading posts here from the faux alphas talking about how tough they are because of their guns.

In answer to your original question it is because there is a large group of below average intelligence men here that desperately needs something to make them feel equal to the rest of the population and guns became their answer.

When you see groups of pro-gun Neanderthals on TV they look like just that - Neanderthals. These are the LOSERS of society. They can't compete with the rest of us so they cling to their steel pacifiers.
>>
>>744762952
This is literally autism, the post.
>Want me to explain anything better or in more details?
No.
>>
File: aroundblacks.jpg (29KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
aroundblacks.jpg
29KB, 393x382px
>>744758173
Why do people in the USA want to own guns? Hmmm, I wonder why....
>>
>>744758173
sick stereotype lad
>>
>>744758859
>OP

i can understand the idea of what you are saying based off places like venezuela at the moment.
but if the USA have one of the best armies in the world, doesn't that make your tyranny protection worthless? and what is to stop an armed population from rising against a government to cause anarchy and destruction?
i have seen the riots from the news when black people are shot by police, i can only imagine how dangerous it would be if all of those rioters were armed with assault rifles...
>>
>>744762897
Being paranoid is a silly way to live life.

Being prepared isn't.

A CCW wouldn't have done the guy in your vid any good, being as though he was poorly prepared.
>>
It's not a need. It's not a want. It's a right.
>>
>>744758173
Civilians defending themselves with guns is rarely mentioned by the news reports is because if they report them then it's a one time thing "man stops crime." story over everyone can feel safe. When they report "man stabbed to death in armed robbery, suspects at large." they can milk 3 -15 separate new reports off of the fear the first story generates. So it is more beneficial for them to report violent crime than it does the prevention of violent crime. It really has nothing to do with promoting a pro or anti- gun agenda and more of what will generate them more revenue.
>>
File: usa 2017.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
usa 2017.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>744758173
from what it sounds like when gun nuts explain it, is that apparently they risk their life by just going to the grocery store. apparently there's so much rampant violence and crime that you need an assault rifle just to go outside. and anything less than a fucking howitzer is useless to defend your house against the constant raids by bands of pillaging bandits.

basically, usa is like mad max. if we are to believe the gun nuts.
>>
File: 1502575784338.jpg (1MB, 2017x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1502575784338.jpg
1MB, 2017x1135px
>>744758173
>why are people in the US obsessed with guns? surely there is a better reason than ''it's in the constitution''.

They're fun, and there are sports involving guns like 3 gun, precision shooting, etc.

>some people say it's for personal protection, but how often are there news reports on ''good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun''.
Every day actually. The stories rarely go national because "good guy wins" doesn't sell as well as "family of 4 raped and murdered by psycho".

Source is biased but updates daily about gun use for protection: gunwatch (dot) blogspot

>some people say it's for protection against foreign threats, invasion attacks, civil war etc but the usa have the best military in the world?

Shit happens.

Most people own guns just cuz they're fun, and if shit happens it's nice to know you have one.

And fuck you google for thinking my link is spam.
>>
>>744758173
Americans are not in fear of being shot, believe it or not... 30,000 gun deaths roughly a year, 66% are suicide. That leaves 10,000 actual cases of someone using a gun to kill SOMEONE ELSE per year. In a population of 350 million people, that leaves about a .00035% chance of being murdered by a firearm, and that is in the most dangerous cities as a black man. In white communities the stats are even safer. Now contrast that to the roughly 200,000 times per year a gun is used to stop a violent crime and you have a decent argument for the freedom to own guns. Would you rather be in a nanny state where your own government doesn't trust you enough to be responsible, or would you rather have the ability to make decisions, good or bad, and accept the consequences? Americans would rather be able to stop violent crime at their doorstep than wait for police to come take witness reports of their rape, or murder. Also roughly 50,000 women per year stop a violent attack because they have a firearm. These stats will never be shown by the mainstream, liberal media, because they want people to fear that .00035% chance of being shot so much that everyone waves their rights away to the nanny state.
>>
>>744763200
That is the entire point. If the government becomes controlling of the people, it should be demolished. The USA is nearly a century overdo. And the longer people wait, the more impossible the task will be to create a government by the people, for the people again.
>>
>>744759012
>Armed man = criminal
>Unarmed man = civilized human being
ftfy
>>
>>744759407
"self defense". nice excuse for the criminals.
>>
>>744763273
Hey did you know there are a lot of elephants running around killing people in the US? The news media rarely reports this too. But *I* know that the lamestream media is covering up elephants deaths...
>>
>>744761848
>>744763147
>>744759632
>OP

so americans in general have a fear of ethnic people committing crimes and/or gang related crimes as the 2 biggest reasons for having a gun?
>>
>>744763385
>Yes my lord
>No my lord
>Whatever you want my lord
>>
>>744763283
All you need really is a glock 23 and awareness.
>>
>>744763442
Just buy a plane ticket and visit any large city. Try to walk around at night, without a thought of where you are. Report back once you do this. Just know you'll need a new wallet, watch, and anything of value you may have been robbed of, including your shoes.
>>
>>744763354
I LOVE how these bozos make all these unsupported claims about how many crimes are stopped by people with guns. Total BULLSHIT! Where do you yahoos get your numbers? You make them up of course!
>>
>>744763550
>source: your ass
>>
File: FBItable.jpg (138KB, 949x686px) Image search: [Google]
FBItable.jpg
138KB, 949x686px
>>744763442
Yeah, where would they get that idea...
>>
File: boaEjCY.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
boaEjCY.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>744762399
No poll has shown this in the last 20 years.

Hell, Pew Research just published a poll showing African Americans (strong proponents of gun control) having a majority belief that gun ownership is a necessary right. First time this has ever happened.
>>
>>744763642
>Source: American and have visited many large cities.
>Could not pay me enough money to live in any urban shithole, especially an American urban shithole
>>
>>744763764
Did you ever get all those things you mentioned stolen from you? Just because you were walking around?
>>
>>744758173
>why are people in the US obsessed with guns?
Maybe because so many people want to take them? Others wish to control every aspect of our lives, guns is just one of these aspects of control.

>Surely there is a better reason than "it's the constitution"?

Yep. They are a fun hobby, they can put fresh food on the table that you cannot easily find in a supermarket, they are good for defense, they are an insurance policy against an unstable government, ect. There are plenty of reasons, most just refuse to acknowledge them. And the "Con's" to guns are not fixed with a gun restriction/ban.

>"How often are there news reports on "good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun"

The news likes ratings and attention. Which headline do you think is going to get more views? A. "Man stops someone from breaking into his house?" B. "Gun fight started in East LA, numerous injured/dead"

A. Happens far more often than B. , but it's not reported on because it doesn't spin a narrative and it doesn't get clicks or views. And B. is caused due to gang violence and the mentally unstable. Banning or restricting guns won't stop the gangs, and it will only cause the mentally ill to seek alternative gun methods which will end the same.

>USA have the best military in the world

And? Large armies are great, but 2 million soldiers don't control 300+ million people, rule of law does and that is kept in place due to a common agreement among civilians (poli 1-201, civics 1-201). If anything causes that agreement to go away (major natural disaster, civil unrest, ect) then you are on your own. You would have to be both arrogant and foolish to believe humanity is completely removed from its nature.

>Police in these countries ect.

You are comparing completely different areas with numerous different control factors. The UK still has a shit ton of stabbings and gang violence and it's slowly getting more violent. You act as if it matters how you die...
>>
>>744763442
i didn't read the other posts, but i'm >>744761848 and you sadly misinterpreted if that's what you got from what i said.

my point was that the violence that you see in the united states is driven by african americans, not rednecks, even though people in the countries of europe seem to think it's the other way around.

personally, i just like firing guns and hunting, the same way other people may like playing video games and smelling their own farts. i've never broken a law, save for a speeding ticket seven years ago. i don't see why anyone should have a problem with me doing something i enjoy as long as i'm not hurting anyone else. if someone hurts someone with a gun outside the confines of the law, then i believe they should be punished to the full extent of the law.
>>
>>744758173

It's to allow us to have enough firearms in circulation that if enough of us believe that the only way to bring the nation back from tyranny is an armed revolt, we're capable of doing that.

Everything else about defending the home and self, etc. is just gravy on top.

It's unfortunate that some bad people commit heinous crimes with firearms, but that's the trade off our founding fathers determined we would make, and the one we all agree to by continuing to live here.

I find suffering through personal injustice preferable to suffering through societal injustice. Though obviously, in a perfect world, neither would exist. But things are never perfect.
>>
>>744763542
that'll do fuckall when they come with their m60 mounted pickup trucks and shoot your daughter's butthole. how would you defend against that? or if they take over your neighbor's house and use it as a base to snipe your family? how are you going to take out a sniper with a faggot glock? howitzer or nothing. for self defense purposes.
>>
>>744758173
>news reports on ''good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun''.
Media will never report on this, even if it happenned every day.
It is true that most "mass shootings" happen when law abiding citizens defend themselves, since the definition used in the study most commonly used by democrats to argue for gun control is nebulous enough that a shop owner shooting a couple of rounds in the genral direction of two criminals that came in to steal from his store is still cathegorized as the same crime as some psycho going into a school and murdering fifty children.

Don't believe that america is obsessed with guns and a dangerous place, that's just false, chicago and detroit are dangerous, and those are democrat controlled, not republican.
>>
>>744758173
I don't need a better reason than it's in the constitutuon.
>>
>>744763819
Look at the statistics. More robberies, rapes, and murders happen in NY, Cali, Illinois, Texas, etc. Not just the raw numbers, but the rate at which they take place.

More people = more crime. It's not rocket surgery.
>>
>>744763637
It's called FBI statistics you goon. Does the media just control everything you believe to be true or do you actually have free will and the ability to form a thought on your own?
>>
>>744763354
>OP

well the thing is, i basically do live in a nanny state. we don't have a lot of guns in circulation and therefore we don't have a lot of gun crime. i don't have to worry that my neighbour might have a bad day at work and decide to come home and go on a shooting rampage. i don't have to protect myself going to the corner store because nothing will happen to me. police only use guns as a last resort because a) they don't need to resort to lethal means and b) they don't have to assume the offender is armed.

it just seems bizarre to me that the US prides themselves as being free, but from some of the comments here, a lot of people live in fear. i on the other hand don't have the same protection rights, but i also believe myself to be as free as anyone in the US without the risk of gun crime.
>>
>>744763992
Okay so no, you have no idea what you're talking about. I grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. It was, and it remains, a crime infested shithole. But I walked all over that shithole without ever being the victim of a crime. I have guns, but you look like a scaremongering fucking retard when you say shit like this.
>>
>>744763283
I bet you're the type of person who thinks a gun with a pistol grip is 99% more dangerous, fucking retard. Also, in the off chance you're a foreign fag, how long would the london/nice/paris/madrid terrorist attacks have lasted if a single CCL holder had been there?
>>
>>744763637
What do you think cops use? Colorful language and feather dusters?
>>
>>744764109
Look up stabbings, beatings, and acid attacks. The UK has an epidemic right now, because under British law there is LESS punishment for throw acid on someone's face, as opposed to getting in a physical altercation.
>>
>>744764191
Ok.
>>
>>744763358
i understand what you are saying but if the government has control of one of the most powerful armies in the world, how does john smith everyday citizen cause an uprising against a tyrannical government with power of US marines at their disposal?
>>
>>744758173
Reasons explained here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYFRzf2Xww
>>
>>744763200
Not saying that a total revolution is a good idea, but it leaves it open as an option which helps to keep the government in check. Also that army is majority right wing and made up of citizens. I served 15 years active army and I believe if a revolution were to kick off a large part of the armed forces will be a part of it.
>>
>>744764109
Funny thing about beliefs and reality. They're not mutually inclusive.

You can BELIEVE you're free all you like. Y'know, for your feelzies.
>>
>>744764109
You're more in risk of being stabbed, beaten and raped in your nanny state, than Americans are at risk of being shot. So yes you don't live in fear, and neither do Americans. Over 99.999% of us will never even see a gun used to kill another human being.
>>
>>744764389
>reasons explained by michael "america will be a better country when whites are the minority" moore
>>
>>744763550
>OP
how would that be different if i was armed? it seems to me that the perpetrator of a crime is always going to be the one with the upper hand, if someone draws a gun on me how would i have time to draw my own to protect myself? especially if one of the biggest issues is gang crime where i would be outnumbered anyway.
>>
>>744764328
How does anyone topple any government? It takes a lot of fighting, battles, and outside influence. The US Civil War could have had a completely different outcome if another nation decided to official take a side. I think that would be the case if we had another civil war, because all of these other nations would want to get their grubby little hands in control of the winner.

But more or less the USA is fucked. If it continues down the current path, it will spend itself to death. And if a new government tries to form and take over it will likely be equally shit, or possibly shitter. (Judging by the shit I see/hear going on day by day.)
>>
Because when you have one of the powerful and corrupt governments on the planet you need more than a pocket full of harsh language.
>>
>>744763666
>OP
not sure what i am supposed to be looking at here but it looks like it is almost the same for white on white, or black on black crimes, or male on male. so i am not sure where ethnicity or gang comes into play here?
>>
>>744763061
Hurr hurr i dun agree wiff yu so i will insoolt u hurr huurrrrrrrr i su inteligeant!
>>
File: IMG_4213.jpg (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4213.jpg
2MB, 1500x2000px
Guns are fun
>>
>>744762731
am liberal and also own guns....that being said most liberals are fucking cucks who would gladly let the government fuck them in their tender asshole.
>>
File: tumblr_nefcb9DY3N1sok1vwo1_250.jpg (38KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nefcb9DY3N1sok1vwo1_250.jpg
38KB, 250x350px
>>744763666
satanic trips checked
>>
>>744758815
What is that picture referring to?
>>
File: 45-70-ccw.jpg (23KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
45-70-ccw.jpg
23KB, 564x423px
>>744764764
>airshit
at least post a real gun faggot
>>
>>744758173
I have guns. They're for target practice.
Not obsessed. They're just a harmless pastime.
>>
>>744764847
I'm not the guy who posted that, but which part specifically makes you think it is airsoft?
>>
>>744763882
>OP

i find this armed revolt theory interesting. let's say that you decided that donal trump's government was tyrannical and you wanted to fight against it. surely you would also be fighting against your own people - trump supporters - who are also armed and willing to defend the government? i don't follow a lot of US politics (whatever comes on the news i guess) but isnt your country close to 50-50 democrat/republicans? how do you unite an entire country of 300 million against a government half of you voted for?
>>
File: CBC-5x38-spez.jpg (310KB, 2260x1772px) Image search: [Google]
CBC-5x38-spez.jpg
310KB, 2260x1772px
>>744758173
>why are people in the US
I have no opinion on this matter.
>>
>>744764595
It's not about toppling the govt. It's about preventing one from needing toppled in the first place. It's hard to shove the boot in the face of an armed population.
>>
File: 1043000341[1].jpg (154KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1043000341[1].jpg
154KB, 1000x541px
>>744764214
>if a single CCL holder had been there?
you're dumb as fuck. what does those holes in the windshield look like to you? you realize that france had military on every corner, right? and some faggot with a bb gun who's only training is shooting on a cardboard target is supposed to take out professionally trained terrorists?
>>
File: marx_gun_control.jpg (54KB, 449x491px) Image search: [Google]
marx_gun_control.jpg
54KB, 449x491px
>>744764765
How do we uncuck the rest of our side? I'm way to the left on pretty much every issue, both social and economic ones, and so are most people I know, but most of them who know I have guns think it's weird or crazy.
>>
File: ad_2129803661[1].jpg (512KB, 2500x1666px) Image search: [Google]
ad_2129803661[1].jpg
512KB, 2500x1666px
>>744764214
>if only a single guy had a bb gun
>could change history
>>
>>744764495
not the guy you're replying to, but i'm pretty sure he was fucking with you.

i was born in the united states and have spent most of my life here (in several big cities, including nyc, miami and san francisco), but i've been to 17 countries (including syria and yemen) and the only time i've been near someone who was involved in a violent crime was during a card game in rio gallegos argentina where a man was stabbed to death in front of his child. don't believe everything you read on dailymail. the u.s. isn't shooting the lights out every night. most of the crimes are in small areas where you'd expect most of the crimes to be. places you wouldn't have any reason to visit anyway, unless you were up to no good yourself.
>>
>>744762994
You sound so euphoric.
>>
>>744764907
See the bolt going right through the slide?
>>
>>744758173
>surely there is a better reason than ''it's in the constitution''
I like things that (are supposed to) go bang on command. Owning and possessing one gives me capability where I otherwise would not have it. The risk is no greater than that of dying in a car crash, an alternative, readily accepted source of risk inherent to the lives of most of my peers.
>not quoting anymore; lazy
All the time. Literally whenever a firearm is used. Who the good and bad guys are is a matter of personal perspective once the person in question is within a confined (or contextually defined) environment.
>memearrow
No one is infallible. Our military could not stop certain previous terror attacks on U.S. soil. Your strawman here is already invalid to anyone with basic reasoning ability. The military would become our opponent or ally in the event of civil war in which case you're either at an advantage with equal or superior hardware or you're at the very least not a detriment to those on your side.

Typing on my tablet. Can't keep fighting the autocorrect for your benefit. GLHF try to use that brain a little more. Or keep trolling, OP. Whatever.
>>
>>744764214
those european attacks were done by vans, bombs, planned in advance. they took split seconds to perform and there was nothing anyone could have done, except possibly kill the offenders AFTER they had done the crimes.
>>
>>744764425
>OP
well reality is that i am not oppressed by my government, i do not live in a police state, and i do not fear from my fellow citizens. can't get much more ''free'' than that.
the most people use for protection here would be a baseball bat in their home.
>>
>>744765335
How much is CTR paying these days?
>>
>>744758173
not being cucked is why america is america and everywhere else is a shit hole.

be a cuck elsewhere nigger.
>>
>>744764451
>OP
my nanny state does not have the same problems that people here are using as their reason for gun ownership. we do not have large gang related offences, we do not have an ethnic population divided by race or socio-economic disadvantages. i can walk the streets in the city at night and not be mugged by a gang banger.
>>
>>744763894
Ask fucking haji sheep farmers with aks
>>
>>744758173
You've never fired one have you?
>>
>>744765593
aren't they basically the same as americans?
>>
>>744764907
first of all the speedomoter is in km/h, that has to be in a non-freedom country
second of all the shitty casting detail in between the serrations on the slide
thirdly the lack of a sig sauer roll mark on the slide or frame
fourthly the sights are cast into the slide
>>
Take away gang violence and gun deaths drop significantly.

Take away deaths of and caused by minorities and were lower than most countries that allow civilian gun ownership.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 285x177px
Nuff said
>>
>>744765060
Not possible, despite what liberals say the media is slanted to the left and Gun ownership is purposely demonized by popular liberal talking heads. Were fighting an uphill battle when every night samantha bee or the daily show are telling liberals guns are only for moronic red necks who are insecure of their sexuality. Our side wants to be man bun wearing latte sipping metro sexuals who only hold protest signs.
>>
>>744765772
>Our side wants to be man bun wearing latte sipping metro sexuals who only hold protest signs.
It's almost like they're not even aware of the degree of privilege that allows them to so easily and so comfortably be this way.
>>
File: 1230386506099290031.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1230386506099290031.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
>>744765483
meanwhile in america....
>>
>>744765008
You sir, are dumb as fuck. First off, professionally trained terrorists is a laughable notion. Secondly, France had military on every corner AFTER THE FACT DUMBSHIT AS THERE HAD JUST BEEN AN ATTACK. Third, yeah those are bullet holes that were shot long after they should have been. Just know that if someone tries to drive a van into a crowd or stab people with a knife yelling allah akbar in the US, they're getting put down on the spot.
>>
>>744762189
Try being the faggot that you are in ISIS territory and see what happens. What does it prove? Nothing.
>>
>>744765100
Do you even know what happened there? Those are from the police. The argument stands. Nice response, btw.
>>
File: 1501775301593.gif (361KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
1501775301593.gif
361KB, 500x254px
>>744765768
Stop being an edgelord-faggot
>>
>>744766008
kek getting teargassed and popped with rubber bullets while rioting and carrying a sign that protests the use of lethal force.
>>
>>744765754
This. There is a roughly equal number of whites, blacks, and hispanics in Chicago. Whites (well, really, all non-black, non-hispanic folks) represent just under 3% of fatal shooting victims. Hispanics make up just under 17%. Blacks make up around 78%.

Its a problem of communities, not of guns.
>>
>>744758173
because 'Murica.
>>
>>744766097
>Just know that if someone tries to drive a van into a crowd or stab people with a knife yelling allah akbar in the US, they're getting put down on the spot.
Didn't this just happen? Minus the racisms, but still. Or is the go-code for mag-dumping "allah akbar"? You're an idiot.
>>
>>744765967
the amount of misinformation is also insane, i had a buddy of mine ask me "is it true if your in a militia the government lets you buy restricted stuff like body armor?" i damn near slapped him and told him you can buy fucking sappi plates on ebay if you want. When it comes to guns liberals dont even want to fact check. I was listening to NPR and other popular liberal podcasts ofter Scalise got shot and almost all of them parroted the same misinformation (ie; fully automatic weapons and how you can buy them at wal mart)
>>
>>744765195
Not true in the slightest. In multiple attacks the offenders got out of their vehicle and caused mayhem with a knife. In fact in some of the recent attacks the only weapon/method of attack was a knife. Remember that brit bong who made the papers for standing up to knife armed terrorist yelling I am millwall? In the US that terrorist would have been dropped on sight and not touched a single person.
>>
>>744758173
>good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun
This happens often. Especially in the South.
>>
>>744758173
E z answer, guns are fun
>>
>>744766329
>full automatic weapons
Try again.
>>
>>744766321
only if its a state with actual gun rights, its its NYC CA or MA that guy is gonna get some good kills in.
>>
>>744766240
Carrying a sign that invites violence: "Fight" at a protest. Deserved.
>>
>>744766321
Look who it happened to. The kinds of folks protesting confederate statues aren't the kinds of folks carrying in the US, unfortunately.
>>
File: 1478988636378.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478988636378.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>744766329
i see your /k/at
>>
>>744766321
No, it didn't just happen. However, it is happening repeatedly to you retards. How is the combination of no arms and open borders working for you lol? In fact aren't those the main issues you all have with us? Our love of guns and supposed xenophobia?
>>
>>744766475

shes ma battle buddy
>>
>be at atm or some shit
>nigga pulls up
>gimme yo money
>best case scenario, pull gun and they run off with no shots fired
>oh shit sun
>don't call for assistance because there is no longer a situation to be assisted with
this happens far more often than you might believe; that's why we have
>300,000,000 people
>44 guns per 50 people
>30,000 gun deaths a year with 2/3rds of that total being suicides
>>
>>744766415
You actually have a point. My mistake. I'm the idiot. Knowing the amount of time it takes to react to something like this (danger), though, I'd have to say I doubt it would make a ton of difference in a similar situation in an uncucked state. As the responding shooter you'd have to fire into a crowd, likely. Not a great plan. I'd run before I drew on someone pulling a Tokyo drift through a festival.
>>
File: 1502656969297.jpg (84KB, 631x852px) Image search: [Google]
1502656969297.jpg
84KB, 631x852px
its because white bois dont have anything else to reassure themselves other than a rifle. white bois cant fight, cant talk, and cant even fuck their own women. stand aside snowflakes.
>>
>>744763385
You are the very definition of "useful idiot".
>>
>>744758173
Because we are allowed to. Unlike you. EEESSSKKKITITTT
>>
>>744766619
B-b-but the cops shot a black guy one time somewhere. =( please gib you guns to the gobament pleas
>>
File: IMG_3858.jpg (125KB, 660x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3858.jpg
125KB, 660x582px
>>744766715
master bait
>>
>>744758173

because we can have them. if you lived somewhere that allowed you to have guns you'd have a safe full of them too.
>>
>>744766555
You don't know who you're talking to, idiot. Calm down a little bit and recall what happened recently in NY. That's what I was referencing. We've already exhausted the conversation in another post. Good luck with your blinding rage.
>>
>>744766443
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>744766715
Yet gun crime is 90% black, fuck off with you nigger ape shit and get a real job than stay of state benefits
>>
File: IMG_3056.png (410KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3056.png
410KB, 532x582px
>>744766811
>mfw I'm a black American gun owner
>never had an issue with police ever
>>
File: gunsshit.jpg (166KB, 512x363px) Image search: [Google]
gunsshit.jpg
166KB, 512x363px
>>744766167
>"i sure told him"
>>
>>744766944
ITS ETHAN
>>
File: Braun-25.jpg (84KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Braun-25.jpg
84KB, 600x399px
>>744758173
How about because none of your goddamn business
>>
File: 1504791459224.png (134KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1504791459224.png
134KB, 500x471px
>>744766905
>>
>>744766871
My statement in the post you quoted stands true for both foreign /b/tards and cuck staters. The reason I said it didn't just happen is that any incident you're referencing didn't happen in a state with reasonable gun laws which is what my first post alluded to. Imagine if that incident in retardifornia a couple years ago had happened in texas. Do you think people would have idly waited for the police?
>>
>>744766826
so how does a safe full of guns protect you from a home invader when you have to waste time opening the safe....
>>
>>744758173
The news don report it but statistics do...good guys with guns stop tons of crimes. However that is secondary, the main reason is that its a safety against unjust governmet, foreign and own.
>>
>>744766905
>I'm a black American
>never had an issue with police ever

Call your mom and tell her she didn't raise a nigger. If by some miracle you know who your dad is, tell him too.
>>
>>744767171
Do you keep your money in a bank or in your wallet?
>>
>>744767171

by having a shotgun on the floor, between my bed and the wall, having a pistol in my nightstand on the other side of the bed, and having another pistol hidden in my living room, not far from the front door. not all of my guns are in the safe, but it is full.
and no, I don't have kids, so no one will find them and play with them.
>>
>>744762645
I don't live in a state where you can walk around with a gun on your hip shit stain and I certanly do not disrespect another Americans private property.........talk about a chip on the shoulder projecting much? Someone kick your dog or something?
If you do live in an open carry state what's stopping you from doing the same armed twinky trip that seems to bother you so much? A possible criminal or mental record or an unearned since of superiority? Ill assime you know about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness right?
So I'll do what makes me happy and my safety is part of my happiness.
It does not mean I have to make you happy whatsoever but continues further and means you can go fuck yourself if you don't like it plain and simple. The law is the law and if no one is breaking a law there is nothing to argue about......
I will continue to protect my house with my Rifles and no amount of cry baby bullshit will change that fact.I have no criminal record and have work hard to aquire what I have If that bothers you keep on crying don't bother me at all.
>>
>>744767187

>OP
i commented on this earlier but no one has answered it yet. i just find it interesting. americans come across as a very paranoid type of people.

>>744764980
>>
File: 1502933860762.png (47KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
1502933860762.png
47KB, 758x631px
>>744766905
>mfw im a beaner Hasgunz and liberal surburban white moms and well off jews who live in gated communities with private security tell me I dont need guns.
>>
>>744767131
Don't really care. Again you'd have to fire into a crowd (given the picture evidence of people being everywhere around the target vehicle as it blows through said crowd) so there would have either been separate casualties or the same exact thing would have happened. Again, "blinding rage" as we've already discussed this in a previous post. Calm down, faggot.
>>
>>744767324
retarded comparison. the purpose of a gun is protection against intruders, yet you keep it locked in a safe which takes time to access while joe criminal breaks into your house and gets the upper hand on you.
>>
>>744758173
guns give us power and, in a country full of sociopaths, its nice to rely on means of personal empowerment that aren't corrupted by lying subhuman sociopaths.
>>
>>744767330
do you expect trouble or are you very paranoid and scared?
>>
File: 729[1].gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729[1].gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>744766746
>not knowing what "useful idiot" means
>>
>>744767509
You.... You wouldn't have to fire into a crowd.... You would be in the crowd firing at a target approaching it... How retarded are you? Also you realize to become a CCL holder you have to take multiple classes that include range time, right? Nice moot points, fag.
>>
>>744766276
>picking out which weapons to take while grocery shopping
>>
>>744766008
and? looks like progress?

If you have a point make it. Those unwilling to work should starve and die.
>>
>>744767593
Exact comparison. You keep your money both in your wallet and in a bank because you want currency to use but want to protect currency not currently being used. You have a safe to protect the guns you're not currently using.
>>
>>744767744
>the nature of being in a crowd is that you're always standing on the edge of one facing outward with a clear line of sight to danger
Lol
>Also you realize to become a CCL holder you have to take multiple classes that include range time, right?
Not the case in every state.
Talk about ad hoc arguments and moot points. Lmfao
I have my ccwl and I never took range time to get it. Mom and pop shop. GLHF blind-rage-biased retard.
>>
File: IMG_3846.jpg (311KB, 598x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3846.jpg
311KB, 598x714px
>>744767440
>need
SHALL
>>
this is now going to be a time stamped fire arms thread.

this is obviously the most important thing I have to do because I'm in florida and everything is flooded.
>>
>>744768052
Then the that mom and pop shop and you both broke the law and ought to be held accountable and yeah I still maintain my other point, you wouldn't be firing INTO the crowd. Fagioli.
>>
>>744758173
Just about anything at any moment can kill you. Water can kill you, food can kill you, microbiological organizms can kill you, the wrong type of dust particle can kill you, we could all get wiped out by a meteor tomorrow. A weapon is different from all other things that can kill you because you can also defend yourself with it. A gun is different from all weapons because it can give a victim a chance against overwhelming force. That being said, at the end of the day, the necessity of guns is an abstraction of the assertive, and it's impossible for cuckolds to understand because they have no spine. No fight. When survival kicks in for euroqueers and leftists they lay down and stay down hoping their enemy will smell their soiled trousers and leave. Their sense of self worth is nonexistent. There is no acceptable answer to to give the type of person who has to ask why you need a gun in a world where people are aggressive toward one another. But like it or not, that's the world you live in.
>>
>>744758570
Lmao. Police is a criminal organization you fuck head. I smile Everytime I see a dead cop on the news.
>>
File: squid.gif (960KB, 384x286px) Image search: [Google]
squid.gif
960KB, 384x286px
>>744758895
>744758895
why dont you just look at some fucking statistics you British idiot
The homicide rate in the USA is 4.88 out of 100,000 people. The rate in the UK is .96. thats a 5 times higher rate of murder. And guns are the number 1 weapon used in murder in this country.
>>
>>744766097
>>744766170
>implying you can easily use a gun to take out a knife wielding attacker
https://youtu.be/cPdTzkXMRAk

you're just sitting there looking at your phone when a truck suddenly comes barreling down the street. if you think you'll be able to look up, assess the situation, realize it's an intentional attack rather than break failure or some shit, draw your gun, and turn his unibrow into two brows be fore the truck has already passed you or hit you, then you're fucking delusional.

even if you got all the way to shooting, you'd be shooting a hail of bullets at a speeding truck, among a bunch of people. you'd be more likely to end up shooting pretty much anyone else other than the truck driver. the cops didn't fire at the truck until it was safe to do so. you don't want to be firing at a crowd of innocent people.

and even if you hit the dude, the truck isn't going to stop. it'll continue. you faggots have seen to many movies. you're not dirty harry. you're just a fat faggot who jacks off on guns.
>>
>>744768532
Why should law abiding citizens bear the burden of firearm restrictions in order to prevent felons from killing other felons?
>>
>>744758173
It's a cultural neurosis that's been cultivated for decades now and is only going to get worse. Very profitable for the small-arms manufacturers, though.
>>
>>744768410
Florida
>You must be 21 years of age or older.
>You must be able to demonstrate competency with a firearm.
>Unless you are serving overseas in the United States Armed Forces, you must currently reside in the United States and be a U.S. citizen or deemed a lawful permanent resident alien by Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. If you are serving overseas in the U.S. Armed Forces, submit a copy of your deployment documentation with your application. Those who are Resident Aliens must provide a valid Permanent Resident Alien card.
I spent no time in a range. I looked up the application instructions to be sure. Went out of my way to prove you wrong. Go be dumb in another corner of /b/.
>>
File: 512265_5433589.jpg (89KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
512265_5433589.jpg
89KB, 853x543px
>>744759989
>and I am a fat better shot.
interesting typo
>>
>>744768541
This video doesn't apply as it indicates the knife attacker has already chosen you as the target. In one of the london attacks actually managed to fend of one of the knife wielders with his fists and a chair(if i remember correctly), however the attacker left the restaurant and continued causing mayhem outside. If that had been the in a concealed carry state and a holder had been in restaurant I am fairly sure the outcome would have been different.
>>
>>744758173
its a hobby to some people collecting, shooting, hunting, etc...
>>
>>744763550
And why would I walk around at night without a thought of where I am? Am I retarded or something?

Almost all urban crime occurs within just a few neighborhoods. Stay out of there and you'll be fine.
>>
>>744768903
demonstrate competency at the range. sug mah benis.
>>
>>744768965
around my parts, shit cago its easy, if you want to live you carry a gun, illegally, period. the wanna be gangbangers will try to murder just about anyone, if you shoot back they run and shit their pants, and you get to live.
>>
>>744769057
That's not defined as multiple classes OR range time. Idiot. I looked it up, just didn't quite it verbatim. Holy shot you could verify this on your own. How are you this persistent at being ignorant? You have skill, my uneducated friend. Look it up. I downloaded the .pdf and I can't copy and paste in a tablet or I'd do the work for you.
Holy shit, Anon. Read a book or something.
>>
>>744769174
What neighborhood do you live in?
>>
>>744768947
>w-what i-i-if...
or if he was dressed as a stereotypical terrorist with the word "terrorist" written on his back, didn't wear a bulletproof vest, while looking the other way, standing still in the same profile as your practice targets, then slowly backing up towards you, pausing when you have to reload because you're pissing yourself in fear, then maybe you could hit him. sure. you sound like you're extremely experienced.
>>
>>744769235
and how do you suppose people get good enough to prove they are competent with a firearm.... would it be by going to the range? Do you suppose everyone is born with the innate ability to shoot perfectly and know how to safely draw and carry their side arm? sug mah benis.
>>
>>744758173

because a lot of white americans have mentalities similar to this guy:
>>744769174

the reality is you only need a gun if you live too far from the cops. a lot of america is rural nowheristan, where the cops will take too long to show up if someone breaks into your house.
>>
>>744769368
How would a bullet proof vest stop a headshot?
>>
File: 1495929336463.jpg (88KB, 825x817px) Image search: [Google]
1495929336463.jpg
88KB, 825x817px
>>744758173
>not trying to incite an argument
>200 replies

How did you expect this to go anon?
>>
>>744762897
Story? Did the nigger get caught?
>>
>>744769482
Given your previous responses I figured you'd just be this stubborn with your mental gymnastics. Sit there and feel smug all you want, brainlet. It's literally in writing available to you at any time should you choose to join the real world. Demonstrating competency is not defined as an amount of range time in all of these United States of America. Have a nice day, you delusional motherfucker.
>>
>>744769529
Response time in slow districts here in Chicago is about three minutes. In faster districts where you've got Radio Assignment Pending waits the response time can creep to 15 or 20 minutes.

A gun in a holster is a whole lot more reasonable.

>>744769552
Headshots are for video games and movies. Nobody carrying concealed has any business attempting anything other than center mass. Even if they're wearing a vest, its going to hurt and its going to slow them down for follow ups.
>>
File: defensivegunuse.jpg (1MB, 1029x4529px) Image search: [Google]
defensivegunuse.jpg
1MB, 1029x4529px
>>744758173
>how often are there news reports on ''good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun''.

Not very often because the media wants to distort statistics.
>>
>>744769552
>implying your buttery hands could manage a head shot
>>
>>744758173

Okay here you go anon: Honest answer.

Because I have a family and the cops can't protect me from someone breaking into my house. It takes them 5-7 minutes to get here.

A lot of bad shit can happen in 5-7 minutes.

It is MY responsibility to ensure the safety of my family. Not the cops. Their job is to make arrests and enforce the law as they can.

A gun is the way I feel I can prevent someone from harming my family. I'm a decent shot and I hope I never have to use it.

Plus I like to hunt occasionally.

If you rely on the police, or the safety of your neighborhood, you're simply playing the odds. Odds are in a good neighborhood nothing will ever happen to you or your family. I don't like rolling the dice much - so I like the odds to be even better. If someone breaks into my house, I want to hold all the cards.
>>
>>744769945
wtf anon. that's not suggin mah benis
>>
File: riiight.jpg (13KB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
riiight.jpg
13KB, 320x245px
>>744769974
>becuz muh media
>teh jewz is behind everything
>>
>>744758570
ooooOO
ameritard here
>>
>>744770002
you almost had quads, but the universe saw your comeback was the gayest it had ever seen and denied you.
>>
>>744759989
better take the time to get that second gun out Jamal. You wanna look cool after you've been gunned down.
>>
>>744770247
Indeed, his post was almost as gay as this reply.
>>
>>744758173
Because they're fun to shoot, and the best means to protect ourselves from niggers
>>
File: get.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>744766329
>>744765967
>>744765772
>>744765060
>>744764765
You all are quite the anomaly. Never have I ever seen lib gun lovers. Strange. If the rest of you guys could go back to the old blue dog democrat style left instead of raving omnigender SJW's, the donkey party wouldn't be doomed and you might win back places like PA. Check em.
>>
>>744771197
Well to be fair, I live in an extremely liberal west coast city and I never actually hear anyone talking about fifty genders. I'm convinced this is just a small but really loud internet minority. And the right is happy to help make them louder, because they sound absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1452912181831.jpg (118KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452912181831.jpg
118KB, 960x960px
What i cant figure out is why the world is obsessed with America's ability to own guns.

>Guns kill people

Well if you were worried about people dining then you should be more worried about cars. There are more deaths related to DUI in one year than the gun related deaths in the past 15 years.

>but guns are just made to kill

I have a few rifles that would beg to differ. These rifles are target rifles and i have a couple hand guns that fall into the same category. Can they kill someone? Sure but that is not what they are made for.

>yeah but guns make it easier to kill people

Not really. Statistics show that states with the highest ownership of firearms often have the lowest rates of homicides. Wyoming is an awesome example of this principle.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity" Sigmund Freud
>>
>>744771197
SJW have hijacked the left, Particularly pansy ass white guilt liberals. Their #resitance is a joke it doesn't help that every year democrats double down on gun control and now see it as a litmus test to the party. Us liberal gun owners are fighting an uphill battle trying to set the record straight one person at a time while cucks like john oliver trevor noah and company (pretty much all popular late night hosts are liberal and super anti gun) spew distorted facts or straight up lies and regularly demonize firearms ownership and the second amendment
>>
File: eagles.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
eagles.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>744760959
He said Guns are owned because some like to collect and others like to hunt.
You asked him "why?" He asked you "Why What?" Do you understand how replies work?
>>
>>744768423
well said anon.
>>
>>744771648
IDK, I lived on the west coast for a while too, stationed near Seattle. Saw plenty of rallies and gatherings that to me indicate that it is not a internet minority, but a large paradigm shift within the party. just my .02.
>>
File: sweatstiny.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweatstiny.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>744764793
It's referring to the fact that alt-right/race-realist edgelords would rather attempt to make a point by making context-less cringeworthy memes that are suggestive of an argument, rather than try to use more than half of their two brain cells to form an actual argument with even a hint of common sense
>>
File: 1296603870583.jpg (29KB, 533x346px) Image search: [Google]
1296603870583.jpg
29KB, 533x346px
>>744761271
Good.

Guns are a great equalizer.

Makes it far harder to be a criminal.

Criminals are never sure if they break and enter or mug someone that they may be dealing with an armed victim instead of a simple target.

That doubt keeps MOST folks honest.
>>
>>744771768
if only patients were armed, they could shoot their doctor in self defense, and no one would die of malpractice.
>>
File: 1298261101679.jpg (42KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1298261101679.jpg
42KB, 500x447px
>>744761630
>Rick_Deckard hanging little starved kids in the ruins.

What are you rambling about?

Americans have a Constitution and provide aid all around the World.

Why do you want to disarm and invade our nation so badly? Can't you steal enough to feed your brood in what ever shit hole you reside in comrade?
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.