[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what life lesson have you learnt that you value the most?.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1451044573113.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451044573113.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
what life lesson have you learnt that you value the most?.
>>
Never trust anyone on this board.

Also don't give a fuck about anyone.
>>
Traps aren't gay.
>>
This
>>
>>744747815
I love Jackie mcGregor Diesel!
>>
>>744746128
Fuck following your heart or even your mind, following your dick is the way to go.
>>
We did not inherit Earth from our ancestors, we borrowed it from our children.
>>
Stop trying so damn hard. Think about shit you want to do and let things come to you. Helps prevent cringey horrifying situations.
>>
File: 1494452969881.jpg (12KB, 320x337px) Image search: [Google]
1494452969881.jpg
12KB, 320x337px
Life is brutal.
>>
Don't trust anyone outside of family.
>>
OP is always a fag
>>
That Hitler was a good man who did nothing wrong
>>
Hitler tried to help
>>
Hard work always give you something valuable.
>>
Sometimes giving up is the answer.
>>
Relax.
>>
>>744746128
Just one? Then it has to be to "take pleasure in the small things"
>>
>>744747815
Did he think "dead" then?
>>
>>744746128
That all of you are a waste of oxygen and the world would be immensely better off if you all died tomorrow.
Everyone - and I mean everyone, gone.
I just want to be the last one so I can see the world empty of people for once.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.