[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one do you think has had her used socks stolen by guys before?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1471139627218.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471139627218.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
Which one do you think has had her used socks stolen by guys before?
>>
>>744661383
Obviously the one on the left. That's the only one who's socks I'd want to sniff.
>>
>>744661445
would you prefer them to be sweaty?
>>
>>744661552
Yes of course, after she's been wearing them all day and walking around a lot.
>>
>>744661383
ginger because they're desperate
>>
>>744661906
what would you do if you could blackmail her to do feet things? like choosing her socks/footwear and how often she can change them
>>
>>744662091
Are you asking this to get ideas on what to do? You seem awfully interested in what I plan to do to this girl lol.
>>
>>744662188
nop, just interested what other people think
>>
>>744661383
>socks stolen
How the fuck would we know OP? That's like asking us which one do you think lost her shoe at the beach. There is literally nothing that would indicate that any of these sluts would willingly be stolen from. If they were, it wouldn't be theft.
>>
>>744662310
Ok, that answer deserves a proper response. I'd blackmail her into wearing new socks every day and personally delivering them to my house each afternoon. I'd take them off her then lick her feet for about an hour before making her give me a foot job. I'd then sniff the socks later that night, possibly falling asleep with them in front of my face so i could smell them all night. If she forgot to come over one night to deliver her used socks, I'd BASICALLY tie her down and torture her for days on end so she never forgets again.

Sorry to get all dark and disturbed at the end there but that's what I'd do so that she never forgets again.
>>
>>744661383
this fucking homosexual, use her actual body rather than a piece of cloth.

ask her out, drink together, hug her, flirt her. OP is a massive fag

THEN WHEN YOU ARE BALLS DEEP cum on her feet or your wierd fetish.
>>
>>744661383
none, but the gril in green has had her panties stolen by her brother often (just a guess)
>>
>>744662505
wouldn't you want her to wear them for longer though? also what kind of shoes?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.