[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars General Bitching Complain about anything Star Wars

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: buzzdroids.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
buzzdroids.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
Star Wars General Bitching
Complain about anything Star Wars that pisses you off, no matter how pointless or trivial.

Why the FUCK didn't the Jedi just use the Force to push the buzz droids off their ships?
>>
>>744615227
In Rogue one why didn't Darth Vader force pull the plans from the rebels?
>>
File: Cuckwars.jpg (259KB, 1964x1324px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckwars.jpg
259KB, 1964x1324px
Why didn't they just fuck and get it over with?
>>
>>744615732
Because Rey is too good to be blacked? Also she is going to bone Kylo. How are the unknowing relatives going to breed the next generation of Jedi otherwise?
>>
File: starcuck.png (444KB, 721x368px) Image search: [Google]
starcuck.png
444KB, 721x368px
>>744616166
Rey's bitchy attitude pretty much needs a blackman to slap her into line.
>>
>>744615227
Why did Leah need coke if she had the force
>>
>>744615227
All of it.
>>
>>744615227
Why is Luke such a bitch all he dose is complain and cry about shit I thought he was supposed to be the " one " none of the other Jedi bitch like him or complain
>>
>>744615227
Answer me you fucks
>>
>>744616563
So a complete cunt needs a nigger bitch boy to keep her in line?
>>
>>744616890
Because the writers didn't think of it and close the plot hole.
>>
>>744615227
None of that ever happened anon.
Those three cartoon movies were just bad fanfic by a crazy old man.
>>
>>744615227
When Dooku was fighting Anakin, Obi and Yoda, and threw a huge rock at Anakin and Obi why did Yoda stop everything else he was doing to catch it and then let Dooku get away while he was holding it up waiting for Anakin and Obi to get out of teh way instead of just taking 5seconds to pull Anakin and Obi out of it's path instead
>>
>>744615455
Bc he had no way of knowing how close they were in front if him. He just wanted to get on that ship to find them. Also he was too busy kicking ass.
>>
I hated everything about the force awakens. I felt Rey was a complete Mary Sue that had a shitty attitude for no reason. The nigger characters was just there to fill a racial quota. Harrison Ford's acting was really phoned in (or maybe he just doesn't have it anymore). The story was abosolute trash, undoing all the work of the previous movies in one scene. I'm sure I could come up with more criticisms if I had finished watching this diarrhea. I honestly got more enjoyment out of the prequels.
>>
File: Sarlacc-Pit.jpg (82KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Sarlacc-Pit.jpg
82KB, 600x338px
>>744616904
He's just being a bitchboy until he gets her into bed. Then her asshole is going to swallow his black lightsaber like the Sarlacc pit swallowed Boba Fett.
>>
>>744617514
Bitch boys don't get girls into bed. Idk where you got your dating advice from.
>>
>>744617158
What questions are you answering
>>
>>744615227
Why am I still thinking about Star Wars after 35 years when it was just three pretty good movies followed by 35 years of mistakes, terrible ideas, and even worse execution.

Except a Rogue Obe. That was mostly great.
>>
File: blackonwhite.jpg (33KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
blackonwhite.jpg
33KB, 500x357px
>>744617680
>>
>>744617845
>a Rogue Obe
Which Rogue Obe exactly, anon?
>>
>>744615227
I didn't care much for Jar Jar.
>>
>>744617485 Can you not be racist?
>>
File: 1445431886142.jpg (82KB, 1649x651px) Image search: [Google]
1445431886142.jpg
82KB, 1649x651px
>>744618194
Finn dindu nuffin
>>
>>744617485
Ford didn't want to be in it. Until he was told he dies. That's the only reason he was in it.
>>
>>744618194
>asking a /b/tard to behave
Do you know where you are? This isn't a board for mindless drones who suck at the teat of SJW feminazis and liberal kikes. We're not here to make you laugh like some bluepilled shitcom.

This is 4chan. In a world mercified by the artificial light of authority, we're the shadows from which the eyes of the government cannot see into. We're a lawless, chaotic, brutal place. We're are not your friends. We are not your buddies. You will see things that will haunt you. You will learn things that you wish you could forget. You will be put through hell.

But if you can handle it, you might just grow. You might even wake up. Every time you bitch about triggering words, it makes me throw back my head in laughter. Your not cut out for this place. You should just go back to whatever cuck normie job gets you through the day.

But maybe I'm wrong about you. We were all innocent once, before we found /b/. Or, in some cases, /b/ found us. What I've learned here is that you should always expect to be surprised. Maybe you'ryou're cut out for the job. Maybe the wounds will make you stronger. You just have to triforce and lurk moar. It all comes down to you.

This is 4chan. You in or out?
>>
>>744616845
I feel like you're telling, but just in case...

Luke is not "the one."

His bitching is a part of something called character growth. He goes from whiny farm boy in IV to wise Jedi in VI.
>>
>>744618194
Fuck You nigger
>>
>>744618900
Jesus Christ why
>>
Why did they use just normal clones and not just clone a shit tonne of yodas
>>
File: emperorsbitch.jpg (51KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
emperorsbitch.jpg
51KB, 800x500px
>>744616845
Like Father like Son.
>>
>>744615227
playing x-wing with my brother last night we got talking about plot holes, how they were fixed with extended universe retcon, and the plot holes that retcon created
and I realized that Rey is the daughter of Luke and Liea
she was convinced on Hoth
born after the escape from Cloud City
and Luke and Liea dropped her off on Jakku (or w/e that planet is called) while they rescued Han
Obi-Wan wanted them to have a incest baby
that is why he didn't tell them they were related
that is why he didn't tell Luke where to continue his Jedi training for so long
Ben wanted an inbred Skywalker so that a very powerful force user would be able to destroy the Emperor and Vader and be the "Chosen One" that restores balance to the force
this is also why Rey got left on Jakku
on return to Dagoba after rescuing Han he found out that Liea is his sister and Rey is his daughter-niece
out of shame both of them decided that it would be better if she thought her parents forgot about her than that she knew her parents were sibling fuckers
>>
>>744619204
Has that ham done anything since?
>>
>>744618900
What the fuck kind of cringelord are you, faggot? Fuck off
>>
>>744618900
I hope for your sake this is just the worst pasta I've never seen on here, bc this is... poor.
>>
Armada Rieekan lists.
>>
>>744617485
I know this thread is for complaining about star wars, but I want to complain about star wars fans instead.

I'm really sick of people whining about VII as if star wars used to be some kind of transcendent work of art or some shit.

Guess what? Star wars has always been a cheesy series about fucking space wizards with laser swords and sesame street puppet aliens. The first 3 movies don't belong on a pedestal as high as you angry fan boys put them on. Star wars wasn't "ruined," kids, it's always been this way. It was never fucking Shakespeare, the acting was never anything more than average by ANY actor in the entire series. They're just supposed to be fun movies with flashy visuals and you critique the new ones as if the originals weren't also just fun movies with flashy visuals.

THEY'RE ALL STUPID AS FUCK. THE BAR HAS NOT BEEN LOWERED, IT WAS ALWAYS THIS LOW. Get over your eternal nostalgic circle and shut the fuck up about it already, holy shit.
>>
>>744619121
Are you stupid enough to think that I am black just because I said "can you not be racist?" Where did you get your education, in a fucking trailer park? Idiot.
>>
>>744620020
I have no problem with it being cheesy i just hate that its a remake of 4
>>
>>744620020
Best comment, 10/10
>>
>>744619036
Not wise anon he fought but in force awakens he's all but hurt cause he is a puss
>>
>>744619895
I've seen similar "final boss of the internet " shit before but it mostly stopped after the second exodus. I really have no idea if it's shitposting or not. Either way he's a faggot. Hide and go back to the topic.

>>744615227
It always pissed me off how gleefully the movies killed the droids, despite depicting them as obviously sentient. It would be one thing if they were mindless killbots, but hearing Battledroids beg for their life takes the fun out of it.

Also, George says that threepio doesn't have a soul.
>>
>>744620112
Are you stupid enough to think that I believe you are actually black? I just wanted to trigger you and it worked. Now gtfo and go back to tumblr you snowflake nigger faggot.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.