[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi Anons, So a couple of days I started to post the story of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 47

File: Phoebe.jpg (66KB, 544x404px) Image search: [Google]
Phoebe.jpg
66KB, 544x404px
Hi Anons, So a couple of days I started to post the story of me and my first gf (pic related, her name was Phoebe) after I found this picture of her on an old phone and it brought back some intense nostalgia and feels. I got a small way in before I had to leave because of an emergency on my end.

Would anyone still like to read it?

(Contains borderline autism, 100% cuteness and the possibility of nsfw if people want that kind of stuff later. )
>>
File: alex.jpg (23KB, 747x750px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
23KB, 747x750px
Warning the beginning read like something from a particularly bad Zack and Cody episode but I swear it all happened as well as I can remember it

>Be me
> Be 14
> Average kid in school here in Bongistan neither chad nor complete beta. Have fellow nerd friends but I’ve never been out with a girl.
> Phoebe is 13 in same class, 10/10 perfect qt and fancied by basically every guy
> kind of nerdy and mature for her age (or at least she likes to think so, sees herself as above all that secondary school drama and bitchiness)
> People chilling in classroom before the teacher comes in, me chatting with friends
> Mini Chad dick called Frankie is being obnoxious as usual (I would say he bullied me but he bullied pretty much everyone that wasn't him or his Crabbe and Goyle style henchmongs so I can't claim victimhood)
> Throws pencil at kind of fat girl called Stacy (her mom does not in fact have it going on)
> Me (already angry at him for some shit he said to a friend and knowing he never actually backs any of this talk up) "Do you have to be a complete cunt ALL the time?"
>Him “aw are you in love with Stacy, just because you’ve never had a girlfriend “
>Sickburnapparently.mov, Whole Class “ooooooooooohhh”
> I spaghetti completely “I I I I totally do”
> “Oh yeah what’s her name”
> Errrrrrrrrrr
> Laughter all round
> Murder me now pls
>”Face it dickhead you never had a girl and never will” smug face
> Suddenly outofnowhere “actually he does”
> Everyone turns around to see Phoebe standing up
> Me and anon are going on a date Friday night aren’t we
> Me (sperging hard) Yeee-eeeah sure
> chads face when
>>
Post nudes. Otherwise, move along.
>>
>>744462411
Dubs of truth
>>
>>744462302
>>744462399
> At lunch break
> Me friends laughing, I’ve told them the truth obvs because bros and all that Didyouseehisfuckingface.flv
> Too bad she would never really ask a guy like you out anon
> Phoebe comes over “hey anon, you were alright about all that back there right”
> Me trying (and failing) to play it cool “sure”
> “It was cool how you stood up to Frankie, he just thinks picking on people makes him a big guy (insert bane post here) he’s always so mean to my friend Sarah, most boys in this year are sooo immature”
> “You know he actually tried to ask me out the other day, as if”
> “Yeah what a wanker” *promptly try to rest nonchalantly on locker and fall right over*
>Whyareyoulikethis
> Phoebe starts laughing her head off, all embarrassed until I realise she is laughing with me and not at me.
>Pulls me up, wipes tear from smooth perfect cheek, runs finger through perfect blond hair giggles softly *heart melts**puberty sensors engage* *Full on in love already*
> “So what are we gonna do about this anon?”
> “Do about what”? *derp*
> “The date silly”
> anon.exe has stopped responding
>”I thought it was a jo…..”
> “Well I can’t go back on it now when it happened in front of everyone, we’d both be made fun of”
> Me: Splerging fully now “Howabouthecinema” “Transformers is still on, everyone went to see it over the summer” *has no idea what kind of films girls like*
> Her “So Friday at 7:30 then?”
> Me: * small squeak* anon.exe is still not responding
Her: Okay see you then *giggles and walks off*
Mfw
>>
>>744462553
go on
>>
>>744462553
part 3 coming up
>>
File: 1504417855835.jpg (24KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
1504417855835.jpg
24KB, 460x300px
>>744462553
Continue
>>
>>744462553
>cut to Friday night
>nervous as all hell have been going over Wednesdays incident in my mind, what if it all was just a trick?
>Have terrible nightmare where Phoebe just laughs at me “as if I would ever go out with a loser like you” manicevillaugh.jpeg, whole school is there to laugh at me too. Phoebe starts making out with Frankie. Woke up drenched in sweat.
> Mum is all fussy over my appearance (omg mooooom ur embarrassing me) can’t believe her little boy is all grown up, wipes single tear from eye etc etc
>Dad just thinks the whole thing is hilarious, (“well if he’s a man now he can start paying rent”standarddadjokes.flv) actually gives me a hug (no mean feat for him) “I’m proud of you” (Whathaveyoudonewithmydad?
>Dad used to be a massive chad when he was younger, complete with sports injuries “I was gonna play professionally ya know”, loved me and all but always thought of me as a bit of a wimpy nerd (obvs I’ve kept quiet about the whole fact it was actually her who asked me out)
>>
>>744463426
>Walk over to Phoebe’s house Over prepared as fuck. I even have a list of smooth lines from films (praying she hasn’t seen any of them, girls don’t watch movies right?) and subjects to talk about like the weapons grade level autist I apparently am.
> Quite big, expensive house on nice street, older brother opens the door. Looks like he could crush me with one hand “So you must be anon”
> *vaguely acknowledging squeal*
> “So what makes you think you’re good enough for my sister”
> *Critical error* “Well I er ah er “unintelligible gibberish”
> “haha calm down mate. I’m just fucking with you” “ You want to come in or what?”
> *System resume*
> “Phoebe’s still getting ready you want some coke or something”
> “I thought she said to be here at 7:30?”
> “Rule number 1 for life mate, when a girl says 7:30, she means 8…… except if you really think it means 8 and turn up at 8, then it means 7:30
> *10/10 inspirational quotes 4 life*
>>
File: Sweaty.gif (1MB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
Sweaty.gif
1MB, 964x912px
>>744463448
> Bro has Xbox and all the gear (Me: still a PS2 normie) so we play Halo 2
> Naturally he thrashes my ass at it
> 360 no scopes all around
> Not sure how long we played but we’re suddenly interrupted by Phoebe
> “Having fun? Maybe you boys should just play this all night instead”
> stand up immediately and hit head on low hanging lampshade (did you expect any better of me at this point)
> Standing before me is the most beautiful sight my 14 year old eyes have ever seen, she’s wearing her hair down and has on a red summer dress with a lily pattern on.
> quite modest but just enough to show a tiny bit of her b-cup cleavage, fits perfectly to her slender frame and shows off her taught stomack and firm tight, wonderfull little ass.
> “A bit dressed up for the cinema I know but its probably the last time I will get to wear it before autumn”
> *Does a little twirl*
> Tries not to faint right there (Dontgetabonerdontgeta bonerdontgetaboner)
>mfw
>>
>>744463473
continue
>>
>>744463473
Continue
>>
File: Autism intensifies.jpg (14KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
Autism intensifies.jpg
14KB, 502x417px
>>744463473
>Cinema is not far so we decide to walk
>*Silent as grave*
> Full on autism kicks in and I forget all the shit I wrote down
>So……what….. stuff do you like
> Arealhumanbean.flv (pic related)
> Start chatting about various stuff, turns out we were both huge Harry Potter fans (and book purists, most of the journey is spent moaning about the changes made to the Order of the Phoenix film)
> We realise we actually share loads of interests, HP, History, disdain for classroom plebs etc
> Talk about games and how she can’t stand Halo (no accounting for taste I suppose)
> Arrive at the cinema, shit do I pay for her or not? Is this sexism? is it chivalry? Realise that I am a nerdy basement dweller who knows nothing about dates.
> Walk up to counter (still had them back then none of this automated machine shit) “Two tickets for transformers please”
> Aw Anon, that’s so sweet *kisses me on cheek*
>Shivers down whole body (pic also related)
>>
>>744464210
Continue my man
>>
>>744464210
Continue. This shit's interesting
>>
File: JamesBond.jpg (25KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
JamesBond.jpg
25KB, 316x400px
>>744464210
>Two hours of CGI robots beating the shit out of each other, borderline racism and shots of Megan Foxes ass (fun for all the family)
>Bit shit but me a Phoebe have a fun time riffing on it mystery science theatre 3000 style (had watched it on YouTube dontcha know)
> Both giggling like little kids, get dirty looks from other people in the theatre (Total thug life folks)
> Suddenly I feel her resting her head on my shoulder (Holyfuckballswut?)
> So pathetic I actually get a semi from this level of contact
> To arm or not to arm?
> “You know anon, this is actually pretty fun”
>ARM ACTIVATE. puts arm around her and she continues to rest on my shoulder
> WTF I thought this was a pity date, she couldn’t actually like me could she? Stop thinking like that anon!
> Way home is full of talk of the film and zany Shia impressions by yours truly
> Soon we’re at her front door
> “I had fun anon, you’re pretty cool actually” (look like a puppy being called a good boy)
> “What made you choose that film in the end anyway? Bet it was Megan Fox, she’s all the boys will talk about atm, do you think she’s pretty?
> wires click in head, finally remember a line from my note
> “She’ s alright, but nowhere near as pretty as you”
> *kisses her right then and there*
>you’re the best around plays in background
> Smooth as fuck.mov (pic related)
> Phoebe absolutely speechless for once and just giggles cutely (god that smile! )
> Achievement unlocked: Girlfriend acquired
> Literally run home swinging from lampposts like something in a 50’s musical
> On the street where you live plays loudly.
>>
continue OP. don't leave us fucking hanging
>>
>>744465023
Pls more op.
I dont care if its the dinosaur walk in the end but pls continue.
>>
>>744465350
I have to write these first you know
>>
>>744462302
I know this is shit since I've saw nude of this girl all over the internet in the last decades but yeah, I can go for a good story.
Don't fuck up the end though.
>>
>>744465686
Links or didn't happen. I swear this is a pic of her, maybe she just looks similar to nudes girl?
>>
>>744466254
How about u finish the story
>>
>>744466351
How about you prove it's as fake as you say?
>>
File: draper.jpg (109KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
draper.jpg
109KB, 413x395px
>>744465023
>Normally I hated going to school but that Monday I was like a 5 year old going to Disneyland
> Meet Phoebe at the gates *hugs me* (So it wasn’t a dream after all…. Huh? Mysterious)
> We hang out with her friends Sarah, Teresa and Kate, get on quite well. T is another HP fanatic so that helps, K is a bit of a bitch who clearly thinks I’m punching above my weight (I totally fucking am) but S is pretty chill and is the leader of the group so she keeps shtum.
> Bell rings “See you later anon”
>*hold her hand before she goes*
>Me: ”So, all this.. does this make us like boyfriend and girlfr……. *kisses me full on the mouth, longer this time*
> Soundsgoodtome.mov
> “See ya later then”
> *Punch air and run to registration, knocks over 1 teacher and a few first year kids, several fatalities*
> All my friends look at me when I enter
> Smuggest motherfucker on face of the earth
>>
Pls pappi moar
>>
>>744466645
>It took me 11 minutes to type this
>>
File: 1504231734094s.jpg (2KB, 125x76px) Image search: [Google]
1504231734094s.jpg
2KB, 125x76px
>>744466645

> knocks over 1 teacher and a few first year kids
> several fatalities

kek
>>
> type fucking faster faggot
>>
>>744466645
Nice story. Take your time writing, bro. :3
>>
>>744466254
>>744466443
Not me
Well she might just look a lot like it but I'm gonna have trouble searching through all my left pr0n just for that, especially since I lost some after a hard drive failure. Next time I run onto it I'll come back on 4chan, best I can do.
>>
>>744466941
Shut the fuck up and be patient you faggy bitchhole
>>
>>744467036
Impatient want more story kys
>>
File: 1465035395130.png (356KB, 518x637px) Image search: [Google]
1465035395130.png
356KB, 518x637px
Not sure if these greentexts are gay af or kinda interesting
>>
File: Cocaine-love.jpg (76KB, 466x462px) Image search: [Google]
Cocaine-love.jpg
76KB, 466x462px
>>744463448
>wants some coke or something
>pic related
>>
>>744466645
I r8 8/8 m8 what a gr8 d8
>>
>>744467125
Interesting stories takes it's time to be writen down
>>
File: Video call snapshot 6.png (358KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 6.png
358KB, 640x480px
>>744466645
Good story. Mine lacks an innocense factor, but does have nudes.....
>Then again I'm a US fag
>>
>>744467470
Do tell. And by tell I mean show. Show and tell.
>>
File: Video call snapshot 3.png (348KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 3.png
348KB, 640x480px
>>744467470
pt1. How I met K
I met this chick when meeting another chick in the "myspace days"
The other chick wants to meet at a group setting. The group setting is at a open mic poetry night
>I made a huge mistake
I meet all her friends, and apparently I'm not the only one new to the group
Chick in pic (we'll call her K) is new too
event starts and its as bad as you are imagining right now
>Goth fag being black darkness
>Dyke being muh vagina
>Feminist Being angry dyke
I crack side comments the whole time and K is the only one laughing. We begin talking over it.
Myspace girl wants me to cool it and I'm still trying to fuck her.
I cool it.
K starts throwing sugar packets at me
We throw sugar packets back and forth.
Eventually there is an open spot. Things with myspace girl are going down the shitter so I say fuck it, I'm gonna have fun and go up there.
>Grab sugar packet
>Read back of sugar packet as if a slam poem
>say "kill whitey. Thank you." at the end and sit down
>Whole place stares daggars at me
>K fell out of her seat from laughing so hard.

Ended up leaving not seing myspace girl again or getting K's number but fuck it it was a good story

A month later there is an infected mushroom concert.
My ticket was bought by a chick who liked me. I tried the whole night to be a good date and talk to her but she's being a woman, clamming up and not telling me wtf is going on.
>Yeaaaahh, I'm gonna have a good time
Run into a shit ton of my friends
Invite ticket girl and try and bring her into the fold but she is silent and weird.
I'm walking around back to the group I came with when suddenly I hear "SUGAR PACKETS!"
I spin around
It's K, I thought I would never see K again.
She hugs me and we pick up where we left off at the Slam Poetry event.
>>
File: Video call snapshot 1.png (352KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 1.png
352KB, 640x480px
>>744467535
PT2
I try and bring Ticket girl in the fold but she walked off breifly.
K and I are shooting the shit, joking around, etc.
Ticket girl comes back. Aparently she was bummed because she wanted to take E at the show
K says, "Oh shit, come with me I'll hook you up. Stay here"
They go off for a while and come back
K starts flirting with me, I flirt back. Ticket girl ended up going off with our mutual friends.
I try talking to ticket girl to be a good date, but she makes it clear she wants me to have a good time in woman passive aggressive tone

I say fuck it, I tried
Meet up with K, and she starts grinding on me. We start making out then out of now where she says "Did you think it would be that easy", and runs off
>wtf? okay
K comes back, play it slower and smoother but we get back to making out. I feel her up
"BRB"
K comes back pick up where we left off, then leaves again
>rinse
>repeat
Eventually at the end of the night I get K's number. She tells me to call her and that she wants to hang out next weekend
>Go back with group and see ticket girl expecting a shitty ride home
Ticket girl rants and raves about how awesome K was. Tells me what happened
>K asked her if we were dating since I made it clear she bought my ticket
>She said no
>K tells her "You know, he's kinda cute and really funny"
>Before ticket girl responds, she gives her 3 times the ecstacy that she was paying for
>K tells her "have fun tonight, I'm gonna go hang out with anon"
aparantly the entire time she was leaving it was cause she was slinging E and didn't want to tell me cause I didn't use drugs (and she knew it) at the time

That night I thought, Wait, was I just whored out for 2 E pills?
>>
Oh! Oh Gods of fast typing, please, bestow your blessings to OP. What a slow mofo
>>
File: Video call snapshot 2.png (348KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 2.png
348KB, 640x480px
>>744467564
PT3
Meet K next weekend. She was dressed up in a catholic school girl skirt and a choker.
The date goes to an unexpected turn when she's not hungry, We go to a park over looking the city
I crack jokes and be me and she laughs and listens
we hold hand and cuddle
>I'm way too in my head and wondering if my gift of Gab is failing me
She says she wants to go back to her place
>Unsure if she's asking to go home or inviting me over
Invites me in, but no alch.
Unsure if she's gonna pull the gentle let down so we're still friends or what
>Turns on radio to oldies station
Comes to cuddle and kisses me
>guess it's not going as bad as I though
Talk about music
>Suddenly barry white comes on
We laugh
I tell K "You know what would be hillarious is if we just started fucking right now because of the baby making baratones of Barry White over comming us"
>K laughs
>"Lets do it. Barry white commands you to fuck me."

I did't even give it a 2nd thought. I go straight for it thinking "well if she turns me down I'll play it off as a joke"
>I start making out with her and slide my hand up her skirt and start fingering her vagina
>She moans and I move down to kissing her neck while undoing her bra
>She starts working my zipper and tugging at my cock
I'm hard as fuck
>I pull her underwear to the side and enter her raw dawg while she takes off her shirt
>I'm fucking her and feeling up her tits while she says "You can go harder if you want"
>I pull her on top of me and start smacking her as while I'm thrusting and holding her in place ontop of me
She cums. She tells me to lay back
>She begins riding my cock. She guides my hands to feel up her tits while her tounge rubbs against mine
>I'm throbbing
>She goes up and down slow but firmly, squeezing her cunt tight on the way down
feelgoodman
>She gets off to start sucking my cock
>Rolls tounge all around the head
K "I want you to fuck me like the whore I am"
>takes it all the way down
I want that cunt
>>
>>744466645
Continue OP, please
>>
File: Video call snapshot 4.png (360KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 4.png
360KB, 640x480px
>>744467611
PT4
I flip her to the side and fuck her sideways
>I'm going hard as fuck
>I have perfect leverage and access to everything
>One hand is feeling her tits
>I'm spanking and grabing her ass
>Kissin her neck
then I take my hand off her ass and play with her clit while I fuck her
>She's cumming like crazy
I make her cum 2 more times
>Flip her on her back
>Feel myself throbbing again
I'm gonna cum
>"K where do you wants me to cum"
"Down my throat"
>She pushes me out and starts sucking my dick
Splooge
K swallows it all, but she makes doesn let a drop go to waste. She gently cleans the sides and laps at the head
>watching her do this makes me hard again
K looks at my hard cock
>"Oh no, you aren't done. You aren't leaving while still having a boner. It's like I didn't do it right."
She's about to get back on top and I ask about rubber since I just came...
Grabs cock and puts me on my back
>"It's no big deal I'm on BirthControl.."
Dick is as hard as it was earlier and feel like I'm gonna cum just from hearing that
She slides me in and she's dripping wet and squeezes my cock with her cunt walls as she strattles me
>I cum again in side of her
>she's so wet she doesn't even notice
"... just don't cum in me. I will swallow again"
LOL
>I'm still hard and I feel amazing. She is pulling all the stops trying to make me cum again. She is riding my cock like there is no tomorrow.
Eventually it was time to cum again, I tell her and she deep throats it while I cum.
My boner is done.

That's the story of how I met K. We fucked for over a year and a half. I have so many sex stories with her I could write and anthology.
>>
>>744467579
lol. I'm worse than OP on typing speed. I just save the good stories I like retelling. If people dig it and are patient enough for new ones I write them out, but it takes usually 30 min to 45
>>
File: Video call snapshot 5.png (343KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 5.png
343KB, 640x480px
I have more stories if anyone likes them but I need feedback to know if people dig em. Otherwise I assume I just come off as a faggot
>>
>>744467911
Keep going with the stories m8
>>
>>744467738
You typed that one out with pretty good speed
>>
>>744467911
Keep going
>>
>>744462302
Also Tip to OP.
>Type out story to completion in notepad first or save it if it's a new story you tell again and again
I'm not gonna shit on you for the wait. Came it at the end, it was a great story and cute as hell.
But it sucks waiting and getting small trickles of story if it takes a while
>>
>>744467911
Continue man
>>
>>744468073
see my post explaining this
>>744467738
>>
>>744468031
>>744468174
>>744468228

Ok I got another one for you saved
>>
File: Video call snapshot 3.png (301KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 3.png
301KB, 640x480px
>>744468317
I left the state, didn't see K for a long while. K ani I fucked a few more times after thatbut our lives were going in two seperate directions.
When we would hang out and fuck I would have her carve designs into my flesh. She us an amazing artist and I loved the endorphine high from the rush of the cutting.
>I left, the eventually ended back in my home state
K was in to all sorts of kink stuff. She was a hot chick and didn't have a hard time convincing people to "try" BDSM with her, but they usually disapointed her as the just wanted to get to the fucking
>K and I were not fucking on the regular. Infact I was actually pretty torn up over an ex.
>We had "welcome back sex", but honestly it was more of a pity fuck
>K as a person was wreckless as fuck.
>She destroyed her car, and had to bum rides but hated asking for them
>Dudes usually were just trying to fuck her
>Girls were drama
>Family told her fuck off and figure her shit out
So me and her hung out regularly and shared overlapping intrests that frankly by the time I came back had fallen out of vouge
>She wanted me to get back into BDSM so that she could "play" again
>BDSM parties tend to frown on chicks who bring randos all the time who gets judgy and creeped out
"Look K, BDSM is fun and all but I'm kinda done with it. I like certain things, but frankly I'd rather do other shit with my time"
>>
File: Video call snapshot 2.png (287KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 2.png
287KB, 640x480px
>>744468356
pt2
>K tried convincing me that there was all kinda stuff I hadn't tried
>Told her "look, I'm not really in much of a mood for spanking, slapping, or cutting"
K decided to change her sales pitch
>K calls me over, says she wants to hang out|
I show up, and K greets me wearing the catholic school girl skirt she knows I like, and a white button up shirt with no bra
>Boner.gif
She begins talking about BDSM, groups she's researched, so on and so on
>I'm tuning out for the most part until
>Hey anon, I know you are used to the whole Pain/pleasure aspect of BDSM, but it's more than that. It's about the master crafting the experience. Using the sub to fulfil your fantasy while crafting something special for them
ThatsCool.bmp
>I want you to use my body to craft your scene
I get hard as fuck. I want to make sure I clarify whats up. "So I can use you however I want right now an you will do anything I tell you"
>"Anon, BDSM is more than pain. It's about control and submission. I want you to see that. I want you to use me."
Don't need to tell me twice
>I sit on the living room couch
>I tell her she is to refer to me as "God"
>Tell her to make out with me
>She straddles me as she tangles her tounge with mine
>I unbutton her white shirt feeling her up
>I bite her shoulder
>K moans and asks what else she can do to please me
>Tell her to suck my cock
>She takes out my cock and wraps her lips around it
>I tell her exactly how to do it
>Roll your tounge slowly around the head
>Suck it again
>depp throat it
eventually I wanted inside of her
>"Get on my cock"
>>
File: Video call snapshot 15.png (370KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 15.png
370KB, 640x480px
>>744468394
pt3
>she slowly slides me out "Yes anon" and straddles me"
I slap her face and ask her what is she supposed to call me
>I'm sorry God (she smiles realizing I'm not a n00b to this)
Show me you're sorry with your cunt
>She starts making out with me, fucking me slow while I feel up her tits
>Grab her ass and tell her to fuck me harder while whispers in my ear how my cock validates her existance and to thank me for fucking her
>My hands on her ass
>My lips on her neck
>she picks up the pace fucking me harder
>"Pleasing your cock is my only lifes goal"
>"Thank you God for giving my cunt meaning and value"
>she goes on like this, slipping on purpose on calling me God so I spank her and make her correct her mistake
>Everytime I spank her her cunt clentches my dick
>I decide it's time to switch position
put her on the dining room table
>While I stand and fuck her I have easy access to everything
>Alternate between feeling up her tits, and grabing her by the hips to trust harder
>Start playing with her clit while I feel her up with the other hand
she cums
>I keep playing with her clit
>>
File: Video call snapshot 16.png (355KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 16.png
355KB, 640x480px
>>744468445
pt4
I know this clit, I time my orgasms to my rhythm
>she warn out
I'm about to cum soon anyways
>take her back to the couch
>go in missionary and slower
"K do you know where I'm going to cum?"
>"Where ever you want God"
yourGodDamRight.jpeg
I make out with her more and tell her to beg for my cum
>She begs for it
>"Cum in me God"
>"I love the feel of your cum"
>"I love the taste of your cum"
I nut deep inside her
>Take my cock out and tell her to clean it off
>She Sucks it a little and I guess I hadn't finished nutting the first time, because I blew more in her mouth
>"Thank you God"
We catch our breath, and K says "see, there is more to subs and doms than just smacking each other around"
>She talked me in to getting back in the BDSM scene
>As a result I eventually talked her into becoming my sex slave for a year
>>
>>744466645
OP here, sorry I had to sort some stuff out here's the next installment.

>So me and Phoebe are a thing now apparently
> Hang around at break time, our friends start to sit together at lunch
> More dates alone and going out as a group
> Meet her parents and they love me “such a gentleman” they say as I hide my boner at the sight of Phoebe in Denim shorts at the dinner table
>My parents just happy any girl is going out with me.
> 3 weeks later out at another film, back row *wink wink*(I think it was Paranormal Activity or something)
> Hand round shoulders, running through hair
> Phoebe turns to look into my eyes *heart quickens* realise what is about to happen
> She kisses me, its intense, wet and I can taste her faint lip gloss, know this will turn into first full make out session
> Realise I have absolutely no idea what to do
>Panic and can’t really get into it (OH GOD I’LL RUIN EVERYTHING)
> Loud jump scare interrupts Phoebe screams and buries her face in my chest (boner intensifies, being turned on by a 13 year old girl screaming is not a sure sign of a future rapist right anos?)
> Make sure to avoid eye contact for rest of film so there are no more chances to mess up.
>>
File: previewmedium.jpg (8KB, 167x167px) Image search: [Google]
previewmedium.jpg
8KB, 167x167px
>>744468467
I have a final story about what happened after K and I quite talking saved.... Any other K stories I'd have to type so you'd have to expect a wait. Comments? Questions? reviews?
>>
>>744468554
> On way home Phoebe is unusually quiet, when we’re walking across a park she stops and says “anon was everything alright back there?”
> *Sperg out* “ye-ah sure why”
> “Why didn’t you want to kiss me? I thought you were my boyfriend”
> Heart explodes, autistic spluttering
> Honestly is best policy I decide,” ….. before You I had never…. Ya know….. kissed a girl or anything”
> *Starts laughing* OMG is that really why? Haha don’t be embarrassed it was my first time making out with a boy too.
> Allofmywut?
>”but you were so good”
>*blushes intensely* so cute when she does that
> Well I never said I hadn’t practised before……. *giggles* me and Sarah practise all the time….
> ANON HAS EXPERIENCED FATAL ERROR
> Maybe, you and me can practise? (Full on Eiffel Tower in pants at this point) trying to think of something smooth to say
> “Maybe we all three of us can practise together, you know, the more the merrier”
> Pheobe pushes me playfully, “never knew you were such a perv haha”
> Speechless
> Pushes me again and runs off across the park
> Chance after her and roll over onto the floor
> Tumble into a heap together, my face inches from hers, “Seems a pretty good time for practise to me”
*bond theme plays in background*
>>
>>744468554
Enjoy da stories m8 anymore stories involved with k? Does anon have contact with k these days?
>>
>>744468554
We're waiting. Take your time but dont go grrm on us.
>>
>>744468598
Do anons want me to go on to describe the first HJ or go straight to the mutual loss of virginity?
>>
>>744468554
No worries. It's a great story. love these kinda posts. My K side stories should keep people busy while you finish the main plot.
You do you OP
>>
>>744468672
Hj
>>
>>744468688
Thanks anon, i'll be sure to type out the whole thing first next time I do something like this. Writing it is proving more difficult that I thought.
>>
>>744468672

HJ then get around to the statutory.
>>
>>744468631
OP is not K poster. I am.
GOD NO. K and I knew each other a while. She was amazing in bed, and fun for a while, but holy shit was she dramatic as fuck. Eventually crazy reaches a threshold where its not worth it. She also was kinda a proto, tumblrina. Imagine tumblr faggotry minus the being offended. Head mates, zim/zer pronouns, gay activism, etc.
>It was bearable because she also knew damn well not to get offended over this shit and it was before it became a full blown trend.
>>
File: Video call snapshot 56.png (29KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 56.png
29KB, 160x120px
>>744468631
Here is a different story:
This was around 2011 or 2012
K and I were part of a BDSM community
K and I were living together as roomates and K was saying she was a "lesbian"
In reality, I was fucking K on the regular while she was nailing lesbains
K had a sub (we'll call her Z)
Z was philipino and Mexican 32DD, 5ft3" 140lbs (however alot of that was muscle)
Z was strong for being a chick. Easily could bench 165lbs and had a pain tolleance that was unreal
dressed sorta like a skater chick, tanktops, baggy skater jeans. Red and black hair
She looked inbetween a lipstick lesbian and hard core dyke. She was definately gay, but was still feminine in many ways
K when domming Z would make her do all sorts of shit as "punishment"
>One time Z didn't follow commands and Kay made her strip down and had me feel her up
>For laughs she'd make her give me massages
K knew I thought Z was hot.
One time made her give me a massage while topless after a flogging and teased me to roll over knowing I had a boner
>Me and Z got along really well
I always treated Z well. I'd usually make her breakfast and talk with her after her and K fucked
Eventually Z developed feelings for K and K did not feel the same
K distanced herself from Z. However Z and her were still tight and would hang out
>Part of it was consoling, but from the consoling we bonded more
>Of course we were already decent friends before that
K would take things to far and be needlesly cruel to Z sometimes
I'd step in and take Z's side
K eventually went overseas to study abroad
Z one weekend came over and he got really stones and drunk
We would play video games, watch gore/snuff films, watch porn
She'd get to fucked up to go home, crash out and I'd make breakfast
>"Anon that was a blast, I know its kinda dumb, but we should make that a weekend tradition"
>We were reaching our mid 20's where going out is nice everynow and again but chilling at home is the best
fuck yeah, Lets chill
>>
File: Video call snapshot 42.png (33KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 42.png
33KB, 160x120px
>>744468946
pt2
>We chill another night. Z changes out of tradeschool clothes in front of me. I've seen her naked so many times by now she didn't care anymore and she knew I knew she was gay
didn't stop me from enjoying the view
>3rd weekend rolls around
>We get fucked up
>Z puts on a porn after some efukt porn we watched
>We're sleepy. Z cuddles next to me after changing into boxers and taking of her bra and putting on a tank top.
>I put my arm aound her
this was normal for us, we were just close like that
>We shift around and some how my hand ends up on her tit
I notice but don't move it to see if she says anything
she doesn't
>My cock begins throbbing like crazy
>"Enjoying the porn anon" Z laughs
>...and says nothing about my hand
I say fuck it enjoy it to the fullest extent
>I begin squeezing and feeling up Z's tit
she doesn't say anything
>Z begins grinding her ass against my hard cock
ohshititshapening.gif
I kiss her neck lightly to guage if I'm reading things correctly
>She takes off her tanktop and makes out with me
I think I read the situation right
>I shove my cock in her raw dog
holy fuck thats tight
>I fuck her, tounges rubbing, my hands feeling her massive tits up shoving as deep as I can
>I last about 3 minutes
oh fuck! I pull out and jizz on the bed
>Z begins giggling
>I imediately say "no I swear I can actually last longer, I have just been wanting to do that forever and never thought it was gonna happen"
>We cuddle, this time with me openly feeling her up
>Wake up and fuck her again when I get another boner
>This time I actually last 15 minutes
>still nervous still can't believe it
>I ask Z "Z I thought you didn't like guys"
>"I don't anon. I like you"
my heart melted
>>
>>744468589
Yeah please continue anon, i feel somehow attached to this K person so i would like to know how this finishes
>>
File: Video call snapshot 22.png (31KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 22.png
31KB, 160x120px
>>744468985
pt3
>"You treat me like I'm special. I don't know why I feel like I feel toward you but I do"
Z came over the next weekend
30 minutes into movies and we started fucking
>This time I dick her right
sex with Z would happen all the time. We'd do it to cheer each other up, to destress, for fun, or cause one of us made the other horny. Z asked me out at one point but because she was conflicting with if I would be in the same city anymore, I didn't just wanna leave her like that. Sex with her was interesting. She was definately gay, and had to learn how to fuck a dude properly and was repulsed by the thought of sucking a dick.
>we eventually went seperate ways
>We are still close
>If we weren't in relationships we were happy with and closer, we'd probably still fuck
>I love Z
>not like a GF or a friend
>I've always had her back
>When things were low for her I was there
>She's always done the same
Great chick
>>
>>744468598
>>744468672
Your story, your choice.
Just tell me how the fuck do you keep managing to launch the perfect song at the perfect time without her freaking out.
>>
>>744469036
I read the story because I wanted to touch my dick...and now you touch my heart.
>>
>>744468598
This cute story just became an epic story!
>>
>>744469434
I think the same, anon.
>>
>>744469303
I saved those 3 stories because they hit 3 seperate emotional spots.
>K and I meeting is adorable. The sex is part of it because frankly, that is the raltionship K and I had mostly. You can't have that story without the sex.
We were friends, but we always fucked. You would think any guy could pull off being a fuck buddy but frankly a lot of guys wanna lock it down, or play it all wrong and upset the fuck buddy being too open about their sexcapades.
>K and the BDSM community is pure raw sex.
I have so many sex stories about K. I have so many sex stories about fucking K's friends. But this one really encapsulates how she would use sex as a persuasive tool.
>Z & K is the feels and how it ended.
There is a lot that didn't get in that, the level of cruelty K showed Z was unreal and needless. I took K's side on a lot of things and was morally neutral, but with Z I couldn't. It was one of many things that ended stuff and is why we no longer speak.
>>
File: Flashhart.jpg (9KB, 168x210px) Image search: [Google]
Flashhart.jpg
9KB, 168x210px
>>744468598
Listen Anons, OP here. I have to get to work soon (in b4 wagecuck comments) and the time I have left will not fully do justice to me a Phoebe's story. I'll try and post the full thing soon, when I have written it all out to the end. I hope you all enjoy the K threads and that they make up for my inexperience and incompetence
>>
>>744468994
>i feel somehow attached to this K person
Welcome to everyone who knew her.
K was hyper sexual but very mysterious. Everyone knew her or wanted to know her, and she was surrounded with fake people feigning interests in stuff to get in her good graces.
>I never was like that. We just clicked
>As a result I was probably closer than most of her family ever was to knowing her truly
>>
>>744469992
you fucking suck

at least share some pics
>>
>>744469823
Do you have a few Z storys?
I'm realy not sure if I want to fap or feel.
>>
File: xxx.jpg (51KB, 406x559px) Image search: [Google]
xxx.jpg
51KB, 406x559px
>>744470061
Hive of creative support this place, very well you get one..
>>
>>744470152
Not one with pics. I still talk to Z to this day. I could tell a sexy story with her if you life...
>>
>>744470287
Taken at 14 btw just so you can feel like a proper pervert..
>>
File: DtfIR.jpg (204KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DtfIR.jpg
204KB, 768x1024px
>>744469992
Man, I should of stopped reading when I thought it was just a cute story that ended...
>>
>>744470287
I supported you until you said you had to leave
>>
>>744469992
Post the full story soon OP
>>
>>744470152
also I will have to type out one with her, so expect a bit of a wait
>>
>>744470543
Im waiting
>>
>>744469303
Seriously. K'anon your story made me feel many feels. And for that I thank you. Keep it up. I guess some good content does come out of this cesspool once in awhile
>>
>>744469992
Good luck at work and post the story soon!
>>
>>744469992
Give us a date and time OP. I really want to read this story.
>>
>>744469992
I am disappointed but I look forward to your return and the culmination of this story
>>
>>744469823
no pics of Z ?
>>
>>744470971
Me too.
>>
File: 1504230604647.jpg (162KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504230604647.jpg
162KB, 1200x900px
>>744470543
I envy those who get to read more of your stories, as I have to go to work. great read and fap bub, keep on keeping on.
>>
Any Phoebe interested anons want to help me keep the thread bumped until OP hopefully returns? I'm an FL fag prepping for Irma so I'll try my best.
>>
File: phoebbbbe.jpg (51KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
phoebbbbe.jpg
51KB, 800x400px
Phoebe here. I can't believe this small dickedi douche talked about me this way! WHOA.
>>
>>744471403
I'm interested too. Also, I wish you good luck and be careful with the fucking Irma, anon.
>>
>>744471403
K anon will help out with k and z storys for sure
>>
>>744471345
>>744471617
>>744470314
>>744470773
I'll post half the story I have now It's meaty
>>744471274
Nope. I still care about Z therefore I don't share her here.
>>
>>744471951
Z had eventually gotten a GF, and while I probably could have pushed to fuck but honestly I cared about Z too much to torch a relationship like that for her. I also got along weith her GF (who we'll call Kat). Cat was mindblowingling stunning.
>19, Dirty blonde, 115 with between a C and B cup. Big beautiful blue eyes with high cheekbones and a narrow waste.
She dressed like Z. Skaterish baggy pants, tight tops, etc.
Kat however was not in the BDSM scene, and was reluctant to let Z get in the BDSM scene again as well. She knew all about K and didn't want something simlar.
>Z tried top convert her but she wasn't having it
>Kat had a fucked up homelife, eventually mom kicked her out while she was starting junior college.
>I had a death in the family and was gonna be gone so I made a deal with them to house sit for me so they weren't on the street.
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH ANON
>Kat and I were chill, not as close as me and Z but we liked each others company.
>I let them move in, going to be a while before I can get a reasonable costing flight out anyways
the first night we all drink together. Z is still hard selling BDSM to KAT and kat isnt buying it "What if you fall in love with the person doing stuff to you or get sexual with them."
>I LOL
"what is so funny anon?" Kat huffs
(I know Kat has no clue about Z and I)
"Z and I have played before and you don't see her begging for my cock" - I respond
>Z looked worried at first but got what I was doing and looked releaved as well as to play at it as well
"Christ Kat do you know how many times Anon has seen me naked?"
>Z starts taking off her top
Kat says "What are you doing??"
Z replies "Getting comfy, this is where we're living for the next couple of months and it's not like Anon will do anything or hasn't seen it before"
>I decide to chime in
"Z getting naked infront of me was actually how she learned to get comfortable with BDSM. You're Welcome to join"
>Kat is skeptical but intregued
>>
>>744471951
not even a sfw pic? Just wanna how she looks like
>>
>>744471599
Thanks anon, I'm like 20 minutes from the coast of South FL, so I'm not looking forward to this.
>>744471617
Thanks K anon.

Takes like 25 mins for a thread to get pruned rn, I'll drop by every 20.
>>
Preemptive bump as I enter the thread
>>
>>744472215
It was nice knowing you, stranger.
>>
>>744471981
pt 2
"So you honestly believe seeing two chicks naked in your home will help me with this thing?"
>I reply and drop trou, have a boner
"Kat, Z has seen me a hundred times, I've seen her 100 times. No one cares. You don't have to do shit. No one is gonna force you to do anything. But you will be very uncomfortable in a cramped 1 bedroom apartment if you can't come to terms with the bare minimum of seeing nudity of hiding your own."
>boner slips out of boxers
>Z, K and I lol
"Kat do what ever you want. But human bodies aren't always sexual and Not everyone seeing you nude is trying to fuck you even if they like what they see"
>Kat stays clothed, but agrees
>Pop boner back in boxers and make some mixed drinks, taking requests
>Come back and Kat is topless
"Anon you are right. I should atleast learn to be a bit more comfortable around you, I know you're a good guy."
Z and kat had been dating for a while and if you know about lesbians eventually they hit a dry period where one or both of them don't want sex. Z was a nympho But Cat had shut down. She was cool and hot but sex just died for her.
>We all get shit face drunk
>Get on bed and watch movie together
>19 year old Kat is a light weight and crashes out
>Z is telling me all this while she snores
>Breaks my heart
I hug Z from behind my hands end up around her tits
> I say "Seriously, how can someone let tits like this go to waste"
>Feel her up and pleay with her nipples
>Z moans and whispers "please don't stop anons"
OKAy.bmp
>>
>>744472482
Kek. I'll survive, my house might not.
>>
>>744472852
Pt3
>I get hard and her had grabs my cock
>Then she slides me in her
"Anon, please. I need this, Just go gentle and don't wake her up"
>I slowly slide all the way in
>One leg wraps over me
>I have to go slow and sensual to not wake up Kat, luckily Kat snores and is too drunk to wake up
>We talk durring sex
>"Anon, I've never stopped thinking about you"
>"I missed this cock. I missed using it anytime I wanted. Happy, sad, bored"
I'm getting harder with the words she's saying while I'm going slow imbetween making out with me
>"Anon, promise me you will never stop fucking me. No matter what, promise me you will always let me use you or use me"
HOLYFUCK.jpeg
"Z you will always belong to me no matter what"
>My dick is throbbing
>Then Z's hand falls on Kats tit.
OHSHIT.GIF
Kat doesn't even flinch. She's practically blacked out. Z feels up Kat. Not even a break in snoring.
>I feel Z get wetter
She really is hot as fuck Z, you're lucky.
>She moves my hand on Kats tit
Hhhhhnnnnnngg.jpg
>"If she would start fucking again I would let you share her"
>I stop moving, I am so close to comming hearing this the throbbing alone is causing friction
>"anon, thank you for everything. No one has ever been as amazing as you and I will make it up to you one day"
>She thrusts down on my cock
>"No Z wait I...."
Splooge.gif
>"Anon, it's fine, I didn't want you leaving stains. You can cum in me we'll get a plan B tommorrow."
>Z grindsme to get my cum as deep in her as possible
>>
File: nude susu (2).jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nude susu (2).jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>>744472111
You can't make out her face in this one, I guess it will do
>>
>>744473679
you're so lucky anon
>>
>>744473899
It's super old and you wouldn't recognize her today from this

BTW STORY STILL NOT OVER WRITTING PART 4 TO >>744473679
>>
>>744473679
Ok seriously...how much of a 10/10 are you? Or is your cock like the fucking holy grail of dick.
>>
>>744473907
Fuckin a right.
>>
>>744473679
Pt 4
Next Mornin Kat is hung over but goes to school. I talk with Z about last night and expect to hear a "yeah, I was drunk and it was a mistake" but instead:
>"Oh god anon, thank you so much. I needed that so bad."
>She begins tearing up
>"Not just for last night, for everything. My G/f will finally let me get flogged. We're not homeless and not in a shit neighborhood."
>Tear falls, and she wipes
>"You are the best friend I ever had"
>She hugs me, Not sobbing uncomtrolably but definately teared up and emotional.
>I wipe her tears, I kiss her and say
"Z, your acting like a faggot. What are you gay or something?"
>She laughs hard and snot is all over her shirt.
>"Z you mean the world to me. I'll always be here for you."
grab my hamper
>"And you may wanna do my laundry... You know, to make it up to me."
Z laughs again, no snot this time.
>Well we have 48 hours to get your plan B pill Z
>48 hous anon?
Yeah
>Takes off bra and throws it in the hamper.
>We fuck and I see how many times I can cum in her before Kat gets out of class

Z and I fucked for a while because Kat wouldn't put out (behind Cats back of course). The cool thing is Cat got comfortable being nude around me so it wasn't uncommon for the two to be topless making out before class while I made breakfast and then fuck Z afterwards
>>
>>744474791

Keep the stories coming anon. I'm enjoying them at work
>>
>>744473907
I've had a hell of an adventurous life. These kinda things also just don't happen as much now. The kinda chicks that would be DTF like this are slags ruined by Dating app skinner box conditioning. It was a slice of time where if you made someone comfortable and were persuasive you could talk them into trying something new with you.

>>744474092
Neither. I'm no chud. Inshape I'd say I'm a solid 8/10. Out of shape, 6 maybe. I have a very polarizing personality that you either love me or hate me. I also have good instincts on when to pull the trigger and when not to with a chick. These are also my best stories. I have planty of stories of failure and embarassment to.

Being a entertaining person has been really helpful. I have a way around women where with me they don't feel bored and they feel like they can do shit they never thought they could.
>>
>>744474092
I'm also told I'm quite charming. I also don't make a move on every girl I like, or go full beta everytime they are around
>>
>>744475284
I also like to hear your failure stories
>>
>>744475179
>>744475284

You seem like a pretty cool dude anon. Your stories in a way inspire me to get back out there. Recently ended a very long term relationship so it's not in the cards yet tho. Need time to reset. the dating app Skinner box reference I found particularly amusing and unfortunately true. I hope I don't get to a point where I feel the need to use one

This is getting off topic I know but another anon had said not to think of relationships or finding a significant other like any normal task. It's not something you can work harder or grind at until something comes to fruition. It just doesn't work that way. I struggle to adjust with the newly single life but I need to focus on being happy alone first and foremost. To any other anons out there in similar situations trust in knowing this too shall pass
>>
B A M P
>>
>>744476156
Oh jeeze, I don't even know where to begin with these. The one that is probably my most recent failure story was me fucking up a really good thing.
Me and Girl I've been with for 5+ years had a 3some fling thing with a friend of mine. We had pulled it off, but one day on Fagbook I see a post about the troops and remembering the fallen in a sea of 100 generic remember the fallen memes.
>I have a polarizing personality
>Meaning I'll make fun of people hopping on a band waggon
Post the meme of the chick soldier hugging her kid and crying saying "I made america safer for you by killing a whole village of children your age"....
>big Mistake
while normally she welcomed this kinda stuff from me, she was honoring her dead brother and since I had forgot her brother died in the military, she thought I personally was attacking her.
>She hasn't talked to or fucked us since
>>
>>744476389
Those Apps are not without purpose. Find a way to articulate how you feel dating apps and sites reduce people to horrible product/consumers and give that speil.... Still use dating apps but here is the twist...
>Use them to make friends, not date
Chicks will enjoy hanging out with you and bring you places (if you are entertaining) because they don't have to worry about banging them and you can even wing man for them.
>The goal is to get her to introduce you to her homebody friends who don't like dating aps because it's just a parade of dicks
Be charming, and then ask said homebody on a date. Try and come off as a bit old fashion, but not faggoty about it. More like "modern tinder swiping is lame, lets go to a local brewers and an art museum"
>>
>>744476389
>>744477001
This is (kinda) how I met my current GF.

As far as dating tips
>Be different
Even if the location/event sucks, you can science mystery theater 3000 the shit out of it. The goal is be adventurous at first, then do slightly mundane things live movies, but don't just be a netflix and chil fag. Have her show you a movie you have never seen by you love, and do the same for her, but be sure to pick something that compliments her choice, a horror movie and a rom comm do not mix well.
(My personal recomendation is look for a movie called the many deaths of Ian Stone, its a horror romance about a guy who keeps reincarnating himself to be with the girl he loves)
>Also thanks for saying I'm a pretty cool guy
:D
>>
>>744476156
Did you want more failure stories? A sepcific type of failure would narrow it down....
>>
File: 3sum.jpg (73KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
3sum.jpg
73KB, 704x960px
>>744476156
>>744476651
Btw Pic is chick whom Failure happened with...
God her pussy was amazing. The next time we all had a 3some she wanted me to videotape it.
>Still kick myself for fucking that one up
>>
>>744477511
Sure. I want some Spaghetti.
Tell me about the time you totaly fucked up by a girl.
The soldir thing was a good start
>>
>>744477829
>Still kick myself for fucking that one up
Eh, let it simmer down and approach her again in a few months. Then you'll find out if she's salvageable or not.
>>
>>744477920
Pulling the trigger and thinking there is something there when there is not is a masssssssssssive mistake. I was on again off again with this one chick and had met this Art girl while her and I were dating.
>Incase you haven't noticed, willing to have a 3some is a pre req for me dating a girl.
I had been getting hit up by this chick every single time I was on social media.
>Likes every pic and post
>Knows I have a gf
>Talks to my gf as well
I like where this is going
Set up a time to hang out and meet up to chill
>we hang
>talk
>eventually ask "Would you be down for a 3some?"
her jaw hits the floor. Says no
>Say "Oh, I thought you were cool with that and thats why you wanted to talk and hang out so much"
>She finds excuse to leave.
Find out later she thinks I'm a gross total creep
6 months pass I'm with a different girl, and we run into her
>Girl I'm dating now is her "mentor"
Still can barely stand to be around me
>>
>>744478034
Not happening. She made sure that all contact was severed and we never spoke again. No way to "run in" to each other either. We live far away now. Seriously.... Sex with her. Fuck, I still fantasize about it.
>>
>>744478398
Kek at this point i dont care what the stories are about you are great entertaining story teller.
Give me all youve got maybe a bro storie with you and your best friends or with z
>>
>>744478624
>>744478398
agree, your storytelling skills are amazing
>>
>>744478624
Awwww, thanks. I have a fb fap speghetti story if you wanna hear it
>>
File: c1.jpg (100KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
c1.jpg
100KB, 720x960px
>>744478624
Met this chick in college.
>Met first day, was in massive group and me and this italian play boy type dude were hitting on her. He was better looking, I was more interesting and fun
>I'm no chud, but guy was model material
>At the end of the night, she ends up leaving with the italian dude.
>No big deal. It's the first week of college. I hooked up with 3 different chicks that week alone.
Get to know girl more
>She's a bit of a drunken slut
>Not in a bad way, or dramatic way, she just tends to fuck when she's drunk.
>Her and Italian boy go out for about a month and break up
>He can't stand her drinking (she was faithful the whole time to him)
she's heart broken
Her and I become friends, but I'm dating someone by then
>She's actually a really funny chick
>even pleasant to be around sober
hang out etc.
>In between relationships we even made out and I finger blasted her once. Never went all the way tho
>Used to get her drunk and watch her make out with my GF
>She likes hanging with me cause I'm fun
>Has her emotional moments
>Likes I'm a straight shooter
>Likes that I like hanging with her and am not always trying to fuck her despite that I would totally fuck her

Doesn't do relationships, only does hook ups.

Eventually we slowly grow apart and she is Leaving uni because reasons

She writes on Fagbook
>Anon, of all the people I met. You are the person I wish I were closer to
>You always were straight with me, and you never treated me like garbage
Then she brings up when we first met
I thought she forgot all about.
>I think back to that day alot. I wish I chose you.
>You were the only guy that I opened up to that didn't try and use it to their advantage

She was a great girl, but horribly flawed.
>She had intemacey issues
>she falls hard in a relationship. She was tore up over italy guy for a year.
>They dated for a month
>Guys dump her when she opens up
some where along the way, this scared her. Great girl. Flaws & all
>>
File: c5.jpg (227KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
c5.jpg
227KB, 1632x918px
>>744479045
There is one time I actually fingered her, me and my BPD gf at the time were on a break. Chick and I are getting drunk and having fun. I was making her laugh.
>Tries to "wrestle" me
>Pin against wall
>You know if you werent in a position where you had me pinned against a wall I would win
she had a weird sense of humor like that. I laughed and said "fine"
>Swap so I'm against the wall
>Pin arms behind her and pull her in to "pin" me against wall
>Presses forehead against me and exclains "HA! I AM IN CONTROL YOU FOOL! I HAVE YOU PINNED AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO!"
I used my face and head to push back her head while my hands pin her hands on her ass and I pull her in.
>Forehead to forehead
>nose to nose
>Cheek to cheek
>she stops strugling and kisses me.
>we make out
>go to bed
>she's on top of me and I'm feeling her up
>She breaths into my ear "told you I'd pin you"
>We were getting ready to fuck and I was fingering her
RING RING. RING RING. RING RING.
>FUCK
It's BPD girl threatening to kill herself and our friends trying to get me to de escalate and since I answered I can't just pretend I didn't hear it.

Fuck my life

That said. With as flawed as chick in pic is... She is a genuine girl. I remember once I got sick she brought me oatmeal. We weren't together, she just did. She stuck up for me when BPD chick started acting crazy and would leave big parties to hang with me cuz she knew BPD chick was trying to undercut me from my own friends.
>>
>>744479045
left or right?
>>
>>744479217
left
same as >>744479135
>>
>>744478807
I already told you i wanna hear everything.
>>
I have a few more stories saved from my FB fap ones if you wanna heard em
>>
File: j5.jpg (189KB, 873x970px) Image search: [Google]
j5.jpg
189KB, 873x970px
FB Fap Backstory

>Know this girl in highschool.
>Same group of friends
>Kind irritated by her. She's a cokehead with no impulse control
>Fucked family background
>Tollerate her, but by no means are we close
5 years pass
>We cross paths, find out shes prego
>Things aren't working out with baby daddy
>Says she's gonna turn life around for the kid
(In my head I'm laughing because I've heard from every fuck up mom)

Fast forward more and a strange thing happens, I gain respect for her cause she actually does it!

>She is working on nursing degree. Legit working too, not "single mom at comunity college working"
>She marries a military guy because she believes it will provide a good life for her kid
>Stops drugs
>most of all, she's an amazing mom. It shows in the kid. The kid is a legit awesome kid. Joy to be around.

You think this would be hapilly ever after right?
Nope.
>>
File: j4.jpg (130KB, 830x959px) Image search: [Google]
j4.jpg
130KB, 830x959px
>>744479555
pt2

Despite that she made all the right decisions it still blew up in her face.

>leaves to diff state for better life for kid, but is miserable there.
>College she went to gets shut down for fraud making all her work worthless
>Husband is a neurotic psycho (her words not mine, I get along with the guy).
>They fight all the time
there was an incident where he got into a fight with her because reasons, she decides to take her kid and go elsewhere to not be around that. He knew she had a glass of wine before fighting and called cops for a DUI with her kid in the car.
>He pulls shit like that all the time
>She sticks it out because he's good to the kid and doesn't fight infront of her for the most part
>She hates him
>Dad had lots of money and was paying for her, but got arrested for drug running.
I found all this out cause me and my GF now live in the same state as her and we hung out with mutal friends that were visiting.

She has kept inshape with Yoga, her body is tight as fuck and she is that mix between Still likes to party and knows when to cool it. I've had many sex stories from her and she's even told me about how she digs 3somes so long as she likes both parties. Her exs say she fucks like a champ too

>Part of me admires her. She was dealt a shit hand and legit pulled herself up. As a result that kid has been raised well. She made good on her promise to be the mother she said
>Part of me pitties her. She made all the right moves and steps and it all blew up in her face she should be a hapily wed nurse right now.
>Part of me wants to rail her in a 3way. My gf has brought up the idea more than once. I would love to cum inside both of them
>>
File: j3.jpg (114KB, 614x956px) Image search: [Google]
j3.jpg
114KB, 614x956px
>>744479652
pt3

Seeing the trajectory of how things are going. I sometimes fantasize (not the right term I wish her well but I can't say I don't ignore what will probably end up happening) in 1 to 3 years when her situation implodes, and she doesn't have many contacts to go to in our hometown. She has to hit me up. I'm only an acquantence, in no way a 1st choice (and I was kinda a dick the first 5 years we knew each other). Probably not even 2nd or 3rd. She has no clue I even was annoyed by her as much as I was or that I respect her as much as I do now.

but if things implode as bad as it looks like I may be her only shot.

>Honestly I wouldn't even try and fuck her if it came to that. She's had it rough enough as it is and deserves a break.

But my GF and I sure as fuck wouldn't say no to tag teaming her
>>
Thoughts? Questions? Comments? I think I have 4 more pre written stories... I know you said Yes post all, but it feels weird posting into a void.
>>
Moar!!
>>
>>744479836
more pls
>>
>>744479889
Can do
>>
>>744467470
Bro, I have have similar experiences and stories, would love to talk some time if you want to share notes.
>>
Its good man. Keep it coming
>>
>>744479889
>>744479901
I feel dumb because a lot of them are either revenge or chick related. I'm in a story telling mood, so here we go.
>Go to party at friends place
>Friend throws bad ass parties. Kinda parties where you will get laid.
>My ex had started dating a good friend of mine. I know this may sound bad, but bitch was crazy and he was doing me a favor. Bitch would call me drunk and cry and yell for dumping her, dated less than a month.
>I was a bit of a smug Chad in those days, say hello to a friend of my ex's and was introcued to this new chick.
>5"4 ft, 32 D, and punk chick. We hit it off great
>Ask where my frien Jo is.
>Host "Jo is bangin' Dez on my bed"
Smugface.jpg
>Decide to become life of party because I'm an asshole
>Open door on jo and Dez
>"Jo, what's up man! I missed you!"
>Jo:"Hey dude, whats goin' on. Ummm I'm a bit busy"
>Me:"Oh whatcha up to"
>Dez:"Get the fuck out!"
>I leave and people are laughing like crazy outside the door
>Everyone hates Dez, but she finds cool parties so they tolerate her
>Some fag starts playing guitar, it's killing the vibe
>Decide to be me again
>"Hey buddy can I see that guitar"
>"Sure
>Punkgirl:"Do you know how to play"
Meh.bmp
I start playing beautiful saranade music outside of the bedroom door. Some random chords and lyrics I made up singing in a falseto voice.
>"Jo gonna drill that greasy snatch/gush like an oil feild make a slick patch/Yeah cunt he's gonna fuck you like a real man/He gonna give you addiquate sex like we know he can"
>Get guatiar faggot to take over
>Keep singing and making up words, gets one or two people to join in
>Soon the party follows outside the door, It becomes self sestaining and I go off with punk chick
She turns out to be cool as fuck, we drink and smoke outside and stare at the stars. Sounds lame but when you're under 18 it's pretty romantic. Eventually we go back inside after seeing Dez storm off. Guitar Fag rushes with 3 other dudes
>"Dude, Dez flipped out."
>>
>>744480006

pt2
apparently Dez grabbed part of the headboard broke it off threw it at the guitar and was looking for me in the crowd. She got even more pissed off when she realized the whole party was out side except for me and her punk rocker friend who I was outside with and the stormed off and threw jo's jacket in the street.
>I laugh and say "Guess she couldn't take a joke"
>Punk chick and I are pretty much all over each other at this point
>Party is winding down and host has to drive the chicks back home
>offers to let me ride along cause he is not a cock block
>While getting ready Dez see's me and punk chick all over each other
>"Eww thats gross"
>Without skipping a beat I say "what did you find a miror or something?"
>Everyone riding in the car laughs
>Dez is pissed
>We get in and punk chick is all on my shit
>Dez tries to get sweet with Jo
>"I already came, calm the fuck down"
>Drop dez off first
>Jo takes 10 minutes to calm her down and say bye
>Jo takes front
>Punk chick wastes no time and moves my hand to finger her
>She's moaning and whispering in my ear everytime she cums
>Get to her place
>Asks me to walk her in
>She lives in a guest house
>Immediately takes off her top
>Pulls me inside her raw
>we are fucking for about 5 minutes
Honk Honk
>"Hey anon, I'm on birth control"
I'm hard as fuck
>"I want you to cum in me. Or I can swallow, whatever"
Honk honk
>I cum deep inside her
>As I'm twitching she pulls my cock out and sucks the residue off
>"Maybe next time it we'll have more time anon"
>>
>>744480061
Pt3
I leave my friends inside are pissed, They are hungry as fuck, its late and now they wanna go home. I held them up and now any decent fast food place is closed.
>"Sorry guys, my bad. You know I get a 50% discount at Whataburger. Is that alright? My treat."
>My friends anger turns to excitement (Keep in mind, we're all in highschool and gas was a dollar and change)
>While we're driving Jo tells me what happened with Dez.
>Says he's not mad (cause we pulled shit like that on each other for lulz all the time, it was also over 10 years ago, people had senses of humor then) but Dez is going to owe him and host money cause of what she pulled.
>Says he fucked he in some yard of a vacant house after she stormed off.
>Tells me it was pretty funny, says he even fucked in rythm with the music but that pissed off Dez.
>Know dude working graveyeard shift
>Hooks me up with courtesy cup, fills a togo bag with free fries and get a burger for host and like 20 chicken strips all for under $10.
>We all agree this is one hell of a party
>Host takes me home and I crash out.
>>
>>744479946
Same person or similar story?
Either way feel free to share anon. I love reading storyies as much as writing
>>
>>744479977
You got it
I got one last story in me. I almost got killed on Newyears eve.
>Be me, get message of new years eve bash at Asian QT's VM (again, over 10 years ago)
>Call asian QT
>"Can I bring friends over?"
>Asian"yeah, I mean don't make it a sausage fest but yeah"
>"Cool, can do"
>I decide after work I'm bringing my frineds Don and Tom
>We bring 3 chicks with us
>We show up and the place is totally dead
>Looks like a ghost town
>Asain girls friend lets us in
>"Hey, glad your hear Asain chick is kinda a wreck right now"
>I head over to Asian chick I see her on the floor and looks like she's crying with 3 dudes around her
>She suddenly sees me and her face lights up
>"OMG ANON!"
>She hugs me
back story on me and Asian chick. I tried asking her out and we had an awesome date that ended... well with me not sealing the deal and pussing out. I figured by then I was in the friend zone. Cool chick, fun to hang with, but I just came to terms with it and moved on. None of her friends ever said anything and she had a lot of dudes hitting on her. I didn't feel like waiting in line. Over years we hung out, had fun, and I met other chicks at parties in front of her.
>Asian chick says she's happy to see me
>"I'm happy to see me too. You okay dude?"
>"Yeah I'm fine, can I just talk to you for a sec"
takes me to dark empty room
>"Asian, everything okay? Did we miss the party or something?"
>"No Anon, everythings fine. I'm really happy to see you."
She hugs me and doesn't let go
>"Asian, you drunk"
laughs against my neck
>"You're drunk Asian"
>"I'm not drunk I wanted you to come here the whole time"
knock knock knock. Hey Asian, whats going on?
>>
>>744480442
PT2
>Asian:"I'll be out"
Tells me to wait in room and goes outside
3 minutes or so passes. Enough to be annoying, not enough to leave. Asian comes back
>"Anon, I scewed up."
>"Okay asian, what happened? Are you in trouble?"
>"No, Anon. I wasn't supposed to invite you. I feel like a stupid bitch."
>"Asian, it's fine, there's plenty to do on newyears and the nights young. I'll just head out and..."
>"Anon, I don't want you to leave"
Asian chick makes out with me and we start fooling around. I'm about to take it to home plate when Don bangs on the door and says "Yo anon, we gotta GTFO! Someone called the cops for underage drinking"

While all of us got in the car, I get filled in on what actually was happening around me
>The party was aparently supposed to be just Asian, her friends and home owner and his 2 friends
>We came with 3 guys 3 girls total
>House guest apparently had a fling with Asian once and was trying to pressure her to be his GF
>Asian felt smothered. I'd find out later on Asian had a crush on me since the failed date but never could say anything and felt... Friendzoned ironically.
>She planned a whole thing where at midnight she was gonna kiss me
>House owner fucked that up
>In shows up 6 people he doesn't know shit who they are and expected all chicks
>Suddenly some chad shows up and Asian is happy and takes him in the guest bedroom?
fuck that
>House owner decides to tell Asian get em out of here
>While thats happening 'Emo chick' (A girl we brought) starts hooking up with one of the guys there
>His friend thats gay has a thing for Don
He's now being told in his own home that the people who are cock blocking him should be allowed to stay
Fuck that
>He got out a shot gun, apparently I was gonna become a statistic
>Don and Tom with out even knowing it start talking to him about guns
>Toms a ROTC gun nerd
>>
>>744480248
Similar stories and experiences, I don't chase women they come to me (or for me) and I'm personally more interested in unique connections and moments than numbers, but I think some of my more interesting stories are the near-misses or ones that left me asking questions because of what they reveal about human nature. Unfortunately I'm on a shitty cell phone and I can't keep up in this format, by the time I get another chance to post this will too ably be archived or you'll be gone. Such is the nature of life.
>>
>>744480538
We'll make a new thread when the time comes around.
>>
>>744480506
>The start shooting the shit over his gun collection
>Starts talking to half black chick we brought and realizes committing a murder may prevent him from getting his dick wet
we just went from unwelcome party crashers to life of the party.
I did some delecate work to get the 2nd finger in and decided if we were gonna bang, I'd have to work her clit and try and get her as wet as I could. If I was going to slide Mr. "Wee Wee McFuckstctick" inside there I needed to make sure it was going to meet minimal friction resistance to fit. Her body writhed as she sweetly wispered in my ear and on my neck "HOLY FUCK I JUST CAME!" when suddenly I heard a knock and a different voice, the voice of Heroin Bob. "Dude stop whatever the fuck you are doing and let's go now. Melinas parents called the cops and the parties going to getting busted!" Jade and I got dressed and got out as I ran to Heroin Bob's car. My fingers pruned and balls blue. Bob filled me in on everything I missed the entire time I was in the room with Jade, and what I learned is how close I came to getting shot and killed.

For simplicity sake, I'm going to throw in stuff I found out months after the fact as well as what Tod and Bob told me in the car.
>>
>>744480248
I'm a photographer, a dancer, and I travel the world. I love people, and I've learned to speak the universal language. Being able to connect with someone who does not share your nationality, background, or language, is a life-changing experience. I wish more people knew what I know, there would be so much less (non-consensual) violence and pain in the world.
>>
>>744480751
For simplicity sake asian= jade (I have 2 versions of this story saved)
The host was a guy she had a fling with once or twice, and while she saw these things as one time occurances he saw it as the begining of a relationship she didn't know she was in yet. He decided to throw a New Years ever house party to impress her and since he didn't wanna come off as a total creep he told her she could bring her friends thinking she was just the chicks he already knew. When he began putting the moves on her again Jade had been drinking and had no clue how to react. She freaked out, because Jade had made plans of her own to invite me and try and set me up for a 'kiss at midnight'. She felt like he was smothering her and tried to get him to fuck off by being dramatic since he didn't get the hint. While he's trying to figure out why the girl he threw all this for is freaking out and crying when all he wants to do is give her a magical night, in walks in 6 people he does not know and suddenly Jade is overjoyed to see me. First he tries not to assume the worse, and sees I calm her down and figures I'm just being a pal, but then he sees her hanging on to me, then she leads me off to a guest bedroom in HIS house without turning on any lights. He knocks, speaks with jade and tries to tell her me and my friends have to leave cause he is not getting cock blocked in his own house. Jade and homeowner fight about this, but Jade gives in and says she'll try and break it to me but to give her some time. While he's waiting for her to finish what he thinks will be an easy request that Jade will take care of sparing him the embarassment of looking like an asshole to everyone, Bob and Tod start chatting up everyone and cracking joke and emo girl starts hooking up with one of his friends. 5 minutes pass, nothing happens in the room. Homeowner is talking to the people that came. Another 5 minutes passes and he realizes I'm still in a Dark bedroom with Jade and no one has gone
>>
>>744480908
Home owner pulled one of his friends aside and complains, but his friend tells him he's being a bit dramatic. The chicks, Tod, and Bob were fun to be around and whatever I was doing in the room with Jade was far more preferable than spending the whole party trying to console her. He reminds Home owner that Jade ain't his girlfriend. On top of that the Guy Emo chick hooked up with wasn't exactly lucky with women since a bad break up he had and he needed a serious win in the hook up department to help his self esteem. He also points out the guys (Bob and Tod) weren't drinking any of his jello shots or smoking any his weed. They seemed to only care about making people laugh and even wingmanned it for Break up guy. Distressed by this Homeowner starts drinking heavily and while passing the room to the kitchen hears what sounds like kissing.

It's like a knife in the heart.
>>
>>744481000
Home owner is pissed, and began drinking hard and fast. Who the fuck was this guy to come into his home and start fooling around with his chick. I guess he had one to many because thats when shit got real. Home owner went to the room in his house where his shotgun was at. From all accounts I heard he had every intention of turning me into a fine pink mist via lead processing, which is his legal right in the state of Texas. Luckily Tod saw homeowner storm off looking pissed and wanted to make sure he was alright. Tod was in ROTC and a gun nerd. Tod seeing a gun starts nerding out over the Remington shotgun and knew the exact model, not thinking about why the fuck he was pulling it out in the first place. Homeowner was also a gun nerd, and got excited someone noticed and appreciated the collection and could not resist showing it off and talking about them. Bob walked in shortly after having a vague suspicion why guns were coming out but not bringing it up because it was clear that Tod had pacified the situation. They geeked and joked about guns, something he never really got a chance to do much of, and homeowner realized that maybe he was going a bit overboard. He comes clean to Tod and Bob explaining he initially wanted to kick us all out but he was wrong and was just freaking out over a girl. Homeowner getting ready to introduce himself to the cute black/hispanic Alt rock guitarist chick from my band when he gets troubling news, Melinas mom freaked out and called her cell phone asking her where she was. Melina was horrible at lying and when her mom picked her up and smelled alcohol, she freaked and called the cops.
>>
>>744480682
TBH I never post on here, do you have snapchat? ( Ninjographer )
>>
>>744481041
Hearing this, I was amazed how close I came to dying without having a fucking clue. Meanwhile Emo chick is freaking out and crying because spending the night. Melina was her cover, and she couldn't spend the night with Goth girl cause her mom didn't allow it. Emo Chick had no plan B.... Luckily I had a plan B the whole night.

"Emo chick, don't worry you can crash at my place. I'll sneak you in and my mom isn't exactly the ask questions type of person."

She talked to me a bit on the ride back, and opened up a bit. Admitting she felt blue balled (or what ever the female equivalent was) because she was hooking up with that guy. I snuck her in my room undetected and made sure she secured a ride for the way out with a friend via myspace. She was gitty that despite her plans blowing up, she was still getting away with her original plan and was feeling a bit naughty from how sneaky she was being staying over at the home of a boy she didn't even know. I asked if she needed anything after talking and securing her exit tomorrow. She said she was goot. I dropped trou and got in my bed. To my "surprise" (I gave made her a crappy make shift bed on the floor and gave her a choice between that or sleeping with me if she didn't mind sharing a bed) she told me to scoot over. What caught me offgaurd was she too dropped her pants revealing a pink and black lace and bow thong as, well as took off her bra to get comfy for bed. She didn't seem to mind the staring. She laid in bed next to me, then rubbed her firm tight ass in to my crotch and felt an errection she said bluntly:
"Look, I'm really horny from earlier and it seems like you are too. Your cute, you seem nice and you got me out of a really shitty situation. Also I can literally feel your hard dick against my ass. Wanna fuck?"

Why yes, yes I did.
>>
>>744481073
I'm the hurricane anon, not any of the ones posting, sure you're asking the right dude? :p
>>
>>744478553
Shame. Any more pics of her to share?
>>
>>744480869
I know what you mean. I usually talk with omegle and then swap skypes, discords, etc. I'm a bit more reluctant to do it on 4chan because it 4chan. I like staying anon, giving fake names, but real pics & stories, etc.

>>744481073
Don't use it, reluctant to use anything Facebook owns. Pisses people I know off to no end.
>>
>>744481355
honestly not Too many. Oh god but the sex with her I could talk about for ever
>>
File: 5.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Honestly you guys have been the best audience I've ever had. Thank you for listening. It's rare now a days for people to actually listen
>>
File: 1.jpg (570KB, 1977x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
570KB, 1977x1920px
Any reviews, or comments about any of my stories is appreciated. Also will take questions
>>
>>744482090
your stories are fucking great anon
>>
>>744482090
>>744482225
They've been really interesting stories to read, honestly. Really gives a perspective into a different lifestyle. I'm one of those guys that married their high school sweetheart and fooled around a little before her but she's the only one I've fucked.
>>
>>744481407
The only reason I use Snapchat is because it's a safer "buffer zone" between places like 4chan where you can ruin your life by giving personal info.
>>
>>744482401
Thanks I'm temped to share a last story, how me and the girl I've been with for a long time met

>>744482474
Wow, highschool sweetheart. That's adorable. I will say this, there is a trade off to both sides.
>I learned when the number of women I banged passed the 15 mark, women get kinda grossed out
You start looking for ways to make it not count
>I'm kinda hoping grill i'm with now is it. If not probably will go MGTOW or something
>>
Pt 1 of 2: Me and the girl story

Me and my chick met in a very unconventional way. I have no clue why our relationship works either.

A mutual friend introduced us because she was a 'cute girl' who was her 'room mate' (in reality they shared a duplex) but did not like going out and partying and they had a hard time convincing her to go out to the club or leave the house. I went in with the mindset of 'probably something wrong with this chick, so fuck it I'll go in and be a total weirdo like I normally am.'

For some back ground, I have a polarizing personality. I go to extremes and am one of those people in a social setting you either get, or don't get and can't stand.

I had already started the night with showing fucked up videos to friends and long stories about shocking stuff in my life that makes for good stories. We then knock on the room mates door after having grabbed drinks elsewhere and I'm expect some homely twat. The door opens and it's this stunning double D beauty standing around 5"2 with porcelain skin, big round come hither here eyes, full lips, and long light brown hair that fell above her tight round ass.

Welp, I'd fucked this night up before I even started.

The roommate decided to come out and continue drinking with us. And immediately the group of friends I was with asked me to continue on showing them fucked up movies and tell fucked up stories. Welp no way to look cool now, might as well keep it up.
>>
>>744483081
However, a strange thing happened. While showing a video of a guy fucking his own grandma and making commentary playing devils advocate about how this guy was a good man for doing so, she was laughing. A lot. In her mind I guess she saw me as a guy making the best of the requests of my hosts rather than the creep who started showing the gross vids. We began talking. To my suprise, she was a normal girl into fashion design. She had good taste in books, movies, etc. What was stranger is she was actually girly, not one of those chicks trying to feign 'hey I'm like one of the guys, look at all the boy things I enjoy, pay attention to me!' I'd seen in so many girls. I Spent the night together for a one night stand (to which I performed horribly). Then spent the morning together. Then we went on a few dates together. Then shortly after because I was leaving town, so we went to new orleans for a week. Turns out the reason she didn't go out with her roommates wasn't cause she was the problem, it's that she hated 'Da Club' scene, didn't dance, and liked to do interesting weird things just to try them like weird art exhibits or plays, or drinking in small social settings. She liked me first and foremost because she was attracted to me but I had a way of maneuvering through and making side commentary about social situations that she lacked. Around me she feels like she can be more than a wallflower. We've been together since.
>>
File: am4can.jpg (103KB, 394x860px) Image search: [Google]
am4can.jpg
103KB, 394x860px
>>744483145
>>
>>744482805
I've honestly never cared much for sex. All I ever did with anyone was build a relationship, not necessarily the romantic kind, but I'd be around for anyone who was around for me. Her and I though, we hung out pretty much whenever we weren't in school for years. Then one night, she looks at me as we're watching a movie and goes all quiet, and tears up. I look at her and say 'Let's date.'
Sometimes you just click with someone, you know? I've got no regrets, she's the light of my life.
>>
File: faith.jpg (41KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
faith.jpg
41KB, 409x513px
>>744482805
https://youtu.be/uEHmvCtfrTU
Swap the genders and this is pretty much my theme song
>shame quality kinda sucks
>Should be a soundcloud version somewhere
I'm not gonna complain, but I will say, it's not all glory and thunderous highfives
>>
>>744483145
Hey do you have any story with K or Z or any other girl involving anal? Would love to read it
>>
>>744483401
hit wrong link
>>744483786
is a reply to you
>>
>>744483811
Anal has never been my thing.
>Have gross ones about shit on my dick
>but that is usually as interesting as the story gets.
"Itz onli smellz"
>>
any more stories?
>>
>>744484493

I could write some I am out of all my saved ones
>>
>>744481561
>>744484691
Actually I do have one more in me if you are willing to wait.
We'll Call this girl Missy Shes the 3some chick from my other post I reference
>>
>>744483955
I thought these 2 were the kinky kind of girls Who wouldve liked you to fuck them in the ass
Great stories anon!
>>
>>744484812
please
>>
>>744484493
Damn it sorry, clicked wrong post

>>744484812 is your response
>>
>>744484875
i'll gladly wait. i like reading peoples' stories about them socializing and shit so i can hate myself even more
>>
>>744484855
pt 1.
Missy had known me for a while. We ran in the same clique and she knew the same people. Cool chick but definately had issues. I mean serious self esteem issues. With out going too far she was abused like there was no tomorrow and it fucked her up. She liked drugs as well, not quite an addict but the kinda chick that never said no at a party.
>Missy always said she'd want to hang
>Then missy would flake
>Then stop talking to me
>Then write me saying she wished we talked more
>Start talking again
>Rinse
>Repeat for 4 years
I didn't take it personal, she was a popular chick and she had issues. It was whatever.
>I had started dating My gf
>However starting out we were long distance
>But she would come and visit me every school break
>She always wanted to have a 3some with me
Well one day durring Missy's 'let's hang out' rants, she actually decides to fucking DO IT!
>>
>>744462302
http://www.solid-files.com/v/8G27ngDvWQkwa
no pass
>>
>>744485377
Pt2
Missy and I had a blast. She also felt a need to explain.
>"Anon, I've always thought you were awesome and like I was so fucking worthless. I felt like me hanging out with you was only fucking up what ever you were up to.
YourDumb.Jpeg
Normally I wouldn't believe that line, but frankly, from her its believable.
We hang out a lot more, almost every day.
>Show her pics of my gf one day while we're smoking pot
>"Anon, you're gf is fucking hot. I would so fuck it! you are so lucky"
LightbulbON.GIF
>"I don't wanna make things weird but we are looking for a 3rd chick for a threesome. I don't kno..."
she cuts me off there
>"Are you serious?"
I'm unsure if she's grossed out or interested
>"Look missy I'm just throwing it out there I didn't mean to offend you with the offer"
Missy's eyes get wide
>"Fuck yes, this is going to be amazing"
Missy and I continue hanging out
Everytime she talks with me we talk about having a 3some
>>
>>744485965
Go On.....
>>
>>744485965
Pt 3
Eventually Missy brings up when we hang out some things she's worried about.
>"Look anon, I just don't wanna get in there and have us not be at the same sexual rhythm ya know"
>Not really
I put on another Efukt video while we smoke more weed
>"I think we should practice together. I don't want to end up one of those 3some mistake stories for my first time you know"
errection.jpg
>She pushes me to the bed and starts sucking my cock
holy fuck can she suck a Dick
In between sucks and rolling her tounge she says "God I love giving head.
>While she's doing this she is taking off her pants
Okay Missy Lets see how well you ride.
>Takes off shirt and straddles me
>Gets on me raw
Starts slow, making out with me and lettting me use her hair as a reign
>>
>>744486489
moar op
>>
>>744486489
pt 4
I take command
>Ride me up and down faster
Most chicks will go back and forth because women are retarded
Not missy
>Begins bouncing her ass up and down my dick whick I feel up her tits
also she's a moaner
>I decide to play with her clit while she rides
>I feel her pussy quivver and her legs shake
O-FACE.BMP
She stops and says "Holy fuck that was amazing anon"
>Still rock hard I say "well lets see how well you recieve"
>Flip he missionary
>bite her neck as I thrust in
Her moands get so load I make out with her just to muffle it
Eventually I decide it will be fun to play with her clit and thrust in her and make her keep cumming
DOIT.ShiaLeBouffe
>Get a feel for her orgasm ryhthm
>i'm getting close
>>
>>744487012
continue...
>>
>>744487012
pt 5
>"So Missy, when I get to cum where do I get to cum?"
>"Fucking cum in me anon. Fill my cunt"
pound harder
>"so thats where you want my cum"
>"fucking give me your cum anon. I want you to fucking explode in me"
legs wrap tight around me
>"I want to feel your throbbing cock squirt it's warms in me till it drips out"
holy shit, she's great at dirty talk
Splooge.gif
>I cum deep inside and continue thrusting a little bit, because this soft pussy feels amazing
I pull out and lay back and Missy says "I wanna fucking taste it. I fucking want your cum."
>Beging gently cleaning my cock
>not going hard on it being sensitive so it feels good
>She wraps her lips around after saying again "I fucking love sucking cock"
>She's being gentle and I'm getting less sensetive
and hard again
>>
>>744487740
pt6
She feels me get harder in her mouth and on que begins the hardcore sucking
>I'm rock hard again
I let her suck my cock for atleast 10 minutes untill I wanted her cunt again
I tell her bend over and begin drilling like crazy, anglining my dick downward to hit her G spot
>I'm spanking the shit out of her
>Grabing her tits to pull her up to make out with me whi pinching and twisting her nipples
I rail her for a while until I feel like I'm gonna cum again, This time don't cum in her.
>pull out
>"Blow me to completion. I got you most of the way there, now finish me"
>20 minutes of sucking my cock and I cum in her mouth
we're exhausted
Missy wants to practice more, and every 2 of 3 days we "prepare for the 3some" GF knows Missy and I hooked up before the 3way officially went down...
>>
>>744488313pt7
Then finally my GF comes for the 3way.
Starts off with me picking up Missy from visiting her dad who just got out of prison. She was freaking out because her dad went right back to breaking the law and she did not want to be around. My chick and Me seemed like fucking saviors picking her up. Her grabbed drinks at a bar and had them losen up, even make out a little.
>It's time
>Go back to my place and no delay, Missy is making out with my gf and I begin undressing her
>I make out with Missy while my gf undresses her
>We get to the couch and while they alternat between one blowing me and one making out with me I alternate between which one I finger
Take GF to the floor, Missy and GF make out while I fuck her
>I'm getting harder watching them finger and make out while I fuck her, So turned on I spen probably the most time in my gf
>Switch around, time to fuck missy
My gf gets a cock ring for me and puts it on
Missy sucks off GF's residue
turn on vibrating cock ring
>missy is going crazy
>She's never left that before
>I feel her cum again and again
>GF is sucking her tits and making out with me
GF sets back wants to watch
>>
>>744488313
come on bro give me more.
>>
>>744489090
same
>>
>>744489090
Pt8
It's just like we practiced. Lol!
I fuck her hard and feel up her tits
I don't even ask, I tell her
>I'm gonna cum in you
>Legs Wrap
>Feel her cum with me
holy shit her pussy juice flooded out the motor in the cock ring.

I lay down and cuddle on the floor with my gf
Missy grabs a beer from the fridge
Missy won't shut up about how amazing the 3some was
>Hearing her talk dirty gets me hard
Tell her to keep talking
>Get on top of my GF
>Missy is going on and on "you guys are so fucking hot." "Jesus I don't think I've ever been fucked that good"
>I'm whispering in g/fs ear "I love you." You are the most amazing girl in the world" "There's no one else I;d rather ber with"
I eventually cum in 10 minutes inside my gf
>She's fucking dead tired.
>Me and missy still wanna tall
>Gf straight up says go somwehre else if we wanna talk
we go to my bedroom
>>
>>744489666
pt9
I am feeling up missy as she talks. It's not even a sexual thing It just feels good
>I'm at ghost cummies by this point
>Can't get hard
We talk about all sorts of other stuff for about 20 minutes
>I start getting hard again
Missy feels it and starts talking about the threesome again
>I slide it in her but I'm not full on fucking
>Tell her "Hey just wanna rest my cock in you for a bit"
while she talks more and more I slowly get harder and harder
>But frankly my energy is spent
>Rolls me over and rocks slowly on my cock
>Talks about our next 3some
>We need a videotape
>And more sex toys
>And costumes
she feels me rock hard but knows I'm tired
Takes me out and begins blowing me
I fishish in her mouth and she swallows
>She slides me back inside and says "I want to feel you go soft in me"
>I do.
>We crash out.
10/10 3way
>>
File: Video call snapshot 84.png (32KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
Video call snapshot 84.png
32KB, 160x120px
I think I'm all storied out, If anyone wants to review or share stories of their own feel free. Seriously thank you fro being a great audience.
>>
>>744490593
Thanks for sharing the stories, anon. Seemed like you have interesting life, godspeed.
>>
>>744490593
For reference, can you post a pic, or describe your looks?
>>
>>744490815
Not gonna post a pic... Hard to think of a celebrity that looks like me. I Guess closest I could think is a brulier price of Persia? I get the prince from that game alot.

I'm Mexican an Irish, 6"1 200lb, I'm burly definately not a 6pack twink. Not a power lifter either, got a bit of a beer gut At the time I was lifting.Chinbeard people say makes me look like teh devil
>>
>>744491249
nice
>>
File: M-er-kuh.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
M-er-kuh.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>744462302
think op would of came back to finish story by now
>good think Ameri-fag came thru
>>
>>744462302
I'm still waiting for OP's come back. :)
>>
>>744492574
Same. Thanks for all the great stories once again anon
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.