[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucking thread again: ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: loser.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
This fucking thread again: ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.
>>
>>744390794
are you asocial?
>>
>>744390890

Yes.
>>
>>744390932
are you ugly?
>>
>>744391260

No. Average looking.
>>
>>744391368
whats the closest youve gotten
>>
>>744391417

I once had a girl laugh at my joke. But she was high as fuck.
>>
you have a micro penis?
>>
>>744391528
what kind of music do you listen to?
>>
>>744391792

No.

>>744391863

Indie shit and Bob Dylan bootlegs.
>>
>>744390794
Do you agree, that having the first sip of ice cold Bacardi with your friends is the second best feeling right after cumming into a warm cunt?
>>
>>744390794

What do you think made you this way? Do you have any hope for the future
>>
no way average looking guy is a kissless virgin. fuck off ugly turd
>>
Why???

Listen, I'm a 5/10 - to myself I'm a 4/10 - but I've given myself an extra point because I've got BDD.

I've got a 9/10 - and I've banged numerous 7-9s too.

So, how is possible? You can't imagine how much I hate myself even now. But I'm doin it.

How the fuck aren't you???
>>
OP. Is it by choice?
>>
>>744390794
do you want to rape someone special?
>>
>>744392048

I'm not OP and but I will say people are disgusting from the deepest depths of my being you and everyone else disgusts me no human is worth the life they possess consciousness is a sickness

And if there were one single shred of decency we all would have ended our lives
>>
>>744390794
are you an introverted fat geek?
>>
>>744392048

If we talk about mainstream commercial rum, at least go for Havanna Club.

>>744392130

Childbirth. No.

>>744392149

I'm ugly on the inside.

>>744392185

Looks don't matter. Charme, charisma, personality do and I have none of that.

>>744392230

Other people's choice.

>>744392331

No.
>>
>>744390794
do you even lift?
>>
>>744390794
how short are you?
>>
>>744392185
How srsly how?

Ok I got a gf and still no action.

Looks 8.5/10
Social skills 7/10

I study, work out and a lot less introvert. Even found a bunch of folks to hang out in a hostel on vacation. What am I doing wrong WTF?!?!
>>
>>744392462

I'm introverted. Neither fat, nor a geek.
>>
>>744392518

I do. With limited results. And yes, I read the sticky.

>>744392623

180 cm.
>>
>>744392779
pic of face pls
>>
If you were to die from lethal injection tomorrow, what would the last thoughts you had be? Regrets? Sorrows? Would you pray? Would you act defiant? Could you take one part of your life and cal it your last blaze of glory?
>>
>>744392779
>limited results

how long + ohp/bp/sq/dl stats
>>
>>744392868

About a year.
OHP: 45 kg.
BP: 70 kg.
SQ: 90 kg.
DL: 130 kg.

Not impressive, I know.
>>
>>744392506

Looks don't necessarily matter, but the charisma thing.. I'll sound arrogant, but yeah, I've got charisma. It was borne out of years of beatings, general violence that led to self hatred. Really good mental torture helped with this as well.

That self hatred made me strip myself down to the bare bones, think the worst of absolutely everything - any situation I'd been in.

Seems like you're almost there...

Well use that as a sheen - as a shield - what the 'training' taught me is that when people make you feel shit, that's because you already feel better. If you don't feel better, they can't make you feel worse.

Say things out loud that come into your head, not twisted things, but things that can be a bit abstract, but at the same time have some humour. Don't give a fuck.

The craziest amount of gash after me was after getting with my wife... it's a complete aura, it's intangible... Not giving a fuck works a treat.

The way I see it is that you're a 34 year old kissless virgin. So you should be at that stage where you can no longer give a fuck. It's been your whole life. That's a long life to be like that.

Just completely lose the rigid inhibitions that you've placed upon yourself and trust me, you won't be that person for long.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.