[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this guy's problem?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 920x920 (1).jpg (49KB, 920x517px) Image search: [Google]
920x920 (1).jpg
49KB, 920x517px
What's this guy's problem?
>>
>>744388028
small peepee
>>
>>744388028
No fookin castle
>>
all women he has access to have frozen vaginas
>>
>>744388028
It's just an angsty old Bran doing what's best for the world, and nobody seems to agree.
>>
>>744388028
SJW Snowflake
>>
He voted for Hillary.
>>
Experimental magic gone wrong.
>>
He's a stark
>>
Blue balls to the extreme
>>
Manlet
>>
>>744388028
He is fed up with trap threads
>>
idk but its starts to pissing me off
>>
>>744388028

He's dead, so he's just pissed he can't have sex

You need heart circulation/ blood flow to get a erection.
>>
>>744388950
Nothing like cracking open a cold one, eh?
>>
>>744388028
He feels that if DACA kids aren't responsible for the crimes of their parents than white people of today shouldn't be responsible for slavery that took place 200 years ago
>>
>>744390316
He can grow a frost dong.
>>
>>744388028
Someone shoved him from a window.
>>
>>744388028

GOOD

I fucking tell you how it ends.

Those fucking white walkers just want to die and so they have to reach the ISLE OF FACES where the fucking power of the gay ass cunts of the forest is based.

They destroy it, westeros get cut in half, jon and dany die like many others die too, but their gay ass kid survives getting raised by Samwellcunt and guided by Tyrion.

Now fucking enjoy your gay ass last season.

Screencap this.
>>
>>744388028
his world was invaded by useless negro's (humans) and now he has decided to correct the problem
>>
>>744390543
I really hope that's not true, because it literally makes no sense. But with how the show is going now, it wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>744390722

It totally makes sense. They're created for war and they got banned away for thousands of fucking years.

I would be pissed, too. And btw. try to get thousands of miles south, when you are a white fucking icy strange looking wanker who literally would have been hunted like shit while going alone.

Dont forget the gay big ass wall with their freaking black clothed angry criminals.
>>
>>744391042
>want to die
>better make sure I have all these dead guys to protect me so I don't get killed
>>
blue balls
>>
>>744390400
You're confusing LEGAL responsibility with the full weight of the US Justice system bearing down on your descendant of slave owners ass with "what people think". You're not legally responsible for what ancestors did, whether it was slavery or something else. DACA kids have to get their asses shipped to a country they don't even know or remember. A little different cupcake
>>
>>744388028
Just want a hug, but nobody loves or even likes him. Poor, lonely guy.
>>
>>744390543
bullshit. they can die just by walking up to Jon one by one and letting him slash at them with his valeeeerioaon steel sword
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.