[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys into stocks? Looking to start investing with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 753.jpg (116KB, 880x495px) Image search: [Google]
753.jpg
116KB, 880x495px
Any of you guys into stocks? Looking to start investing with roughly $500-1000, Whats your portfolio look like?
>>
Mine mainly consists of tech, biotech, defense, and a bit of some risky options. Surprisingly, my best investment this year was cryptocurrencies, BTC,etc
>>
>>744386286
Also, if you are only going to invest that much, look at medium and long term gains on something with low/no fees like robinhood.
>>
>>744386286
>>744386403
Where did you learn about investing? And yea, I want to dump some into long/medium and use some with highly volatile stocks to make some short term flow so i can dump it into more medium and long.

What do you recommend to make short term gains? I'm not looking to get rich in a couple months just increase my capital
>>
>>744386768
I generally read books, articles, watched youtube videos, podcasts. Eventually you learn the terminology and shit. A fair amount of stocks are overvalued rn but you can always do something safe like real estate and other trust/hedge funds. Tech stocks might get you higher but they are a big risk rn as a fair amount are overvalued.
>>
>>744386768
My long term things im holding rn are:
Defense stocks, if the US does privatize they will boom
Cryptos: as long as they dont become illegal they should boom
Mainly I am just making small gains and waiting for something to crash hard
>>
>>744387119
Dont I need a lot of money to invest in real estate?
>>744387308
I want to get into crypto for long term but not enough money to really make it worth it, could get like 1/5th of BTC
>>
>>744388055
Real estate trusts, stocks range from 10- 1000 each.
Believe me even a little can be crazy. I invested 100 in btc and eth last year, and now its almost at 800
>>
>>744387119
Can you recommend some titles or links?
>>
>>744389105
Most were quick/free. Big ones I liked was freakanomics podcast, generally using business and investing related interests on quora. Fav book was The Intelligent Investor and some stuff by buffet.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.