[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is up with people and foot fetishes, feet are disgusting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5742.png (758KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5742.png
758KB, 1334x750px
Wtf is up with people and foot fetishes, feet are disgusting
>>
So are vaginas, assholes and mouths.
>>
>>744384741
it's wires getting crossed so to speak during brain development.
>>
>>744384741
i like all parts of the right compatible sexy girl; thighs, feet, ears, lips hands, back arches, dicks, eyes, belly buttons. all them sexy girl bits.
>>
>>744385219
>dicks
thought you could sneak that in there huh
>>
>>744384792
Those things are also holes in which you can stick your dick. Feet are not. At best they are like less dexterous hands.
>>
>>744385327
I've heard a lot of people make this argument. For me it was a combination of a few things. The first being that it's a part of a girl that's typically covered and you don't get to see as much as her hands or face. Another thing is that if a girl cares enough to keep her feet looking nice, it's usually a sign of cleanliness or she at least cares enough about herself to go down to the details. Other than that, a taken care of pair of em look and feel really nice, and if you can get into it, it's easy to find the attraction. I'm not into the whole dirty/sweaty/smelly feet thing, that I just can't understand. That's what makes people like you find the fetish weird and hard to comprehend.
>>
>>744385327
>>744386201
To further my point, it can just serve as something erotic to throw into sex if you're looking for a little vanilla weirdness. The first time I asked my girlfriend for a footjob she was totally weirded out. Fast forward a few months and she begs me to lick her feet during sex and when I do she cums harder than any other time I've ever done anything. Apparently she has some sensitivity to it and when I lick between her toes she feels a sexual/orgasmic kind of connection to it. She actually said to me last night, outright, "I have a foot fetish". I've never felt so complete
>>
File: 1366767378113.jpg (26KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1366767378113.jpg
26KB, 460x690px
>>744385219
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.