[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a hard choice

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

What a hard choice
>>
That is a hard choice. But Green.
>>
>>744384294
why?
>>
Yellow, as long as you can control it. Make all the money, get all the bitches.
>>
>>744384294
Fucking furry
Red, because purple would phase you into the ground and then you fucking die.
Oh yeah I'd rob banks and other cool shit.
>>
I have a question about pink. When it says "non-fatal" does that mean you can heal a wound that would kill a person but they just haven't died yet or does it mean that you can only heal wounds that would defiantly not kill somebody.
>>
>>744384220
Purple or green... OBVIOUS BEST CHOICES
>>
Purple
I'd be rich af, and nobody could catch me.
>>
>>744384220
Purple easy, because even if you are discovered and caught (regardless of that it is because your positive impact on society, neutral impact, negative impact or just because someone discovers that you have this power) you could escape the torture and medical experimentation that would SURELY follow such capture
>>
>>744384633
>wait until you're asleep
>shoot you
gg
>>
If Pink made you immortal, I'd go with that. But as it stands, purple has to be the best choice.
>>
>>744384633
>inb4 phasing powers instantly allow gravity to pull you into solid stone and all the molecules in your body become interlaced with the fucking ground and you die
Sorry for long implying arrow, it wouldn't work.
>>
>>744384716
You would have to find me first. Then dig up the concrete I'm sleeping under.
It might take you a while.
>>
>>744384743
It doesn't say that you couldn't control the ability to phase through something while not phasing through other things, lets say a wall but at the same time not phasing through the ground
>>
you can get anything you like with yellow..
power, money, women, anything
>>
>>744384516
It means you can't grow your head back if you get decapitated you cuck.
>>
>>744384810
I want to believe that if it wasn't so cheesy. Like gravity would still affect you and just saying "I want to phase through a wall" is putting too much belief in what a 'wall' is... fuck this I have aspergers and overthink everything.
>>
>>744384876
>you cuck
kekles
>>
>purple
>phase through light
>invisible
>phase through bullets/knife whatever
>become invincible
>phase through walls
>fuck every women you want
>phase through pants
>buttrape OP on christmas dinner
>phase through air
>run faster without resistans
>phase through water (filter the air out)
>you can breath underwater

purple!!!
>>
>>744384802
What if you just find the burried concrete room and just fill it up with dirt. Now you either fall to the other side of the earth if you can or be stuck in there and suffocate
>>
>>744385035
You said it man
>>
>>744385035
eh.. i dont think it includes these abilities, it is more like bending your atoms around other atoms to allow you to pass materials..

altho you could rape women, rape OP and phase through knives if you knew they were coming
>>
Red so I can spy on naked underage girls
>>
>>744385202
>phase through anything

>you can't phase through anything

you would be the first i rape
>>
Why I am only thinking which one would make it easier to rob and steal shit kek prob blue or red
>>
>>744385308
But Daddy
>>
>>744385035
btw the people saying i would fall into the ground, i just phase through gravity.

>you can phase through anything
>ANYTHING
>ANY
>THING
>>
File: 541345234123.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
541345234123.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Yellow
>You can read the read thoughts, this is the ultimative weapon after a atom bomb. Because no one can't defeat this.
>>
>>744385544
You know what, that settles it, I'd go for purple as well.
>>
>>744384220
Pink.

I have wounds to heal.
>>
>>744385706
>and i hope i don't must stay by the person
>>
File: man-crying1.jpg (68KB, 433x488px) Image search: [Google]
man-crying1.jpg
68KB, 433x488px
>>744385879
this is now a feels thread
>>
>>744384220
Red or purple, I can't decide. They can both get me very rich, but if you choose purple there's a big chance you could just get caught. With red, it doesn't guarantee you can nigger your way into any place you want.
>>
>>744385974
>purple
police caught you. just phase through them and go home. what's your problem?
>>
>>744386141

>you can phase through anything
>ANYTHING
>ANY
>THING
>>
>>744385706
>Because no one can't defeat this
Excuse my /a/ posting but *coughcough* Mao from Code Geass *coughcough*
>>
>>744386141
>wanting to be a known criminal your entire life
I mean, I'd rather not be on the run the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1478804021761.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478804021761.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>744384220
>grey?
>>
Yellow would be the best, but its mind reading not mind control, so I'm gonna have to go pink, if make a fortune as a therapist/ street doc.
>>
>>744386290
cause ur a nigger?
>>
>>744386244
What is Code Geass /a/ fag?
>>
File: static hump.gif (172KB, 527x342px) Image search: [Google]
static hump.gif
172KB, 527x342px
>>744385957
don't worry anon, I can make it better again.

feel my pinkness heal you.
>>
>>744385544
but then how would you stay on the surface of the earth? you would be left behind in space, wouldnt you?
>>
pruple is cool yaya xd
>>
>>744384220
Pink, become Jesus, rule the world.
>>
>>744386288
you don't have to run. i mean what will the police do?
>>
Purple.
No cell or cuffs could hold me, no bullet or knife could stab me.

I'd get arrested pretty quickly if I tried using yellow.
>>
>>744386864
this
>>
>>744384220

Yellow. I'd become the world's greatest poker player.
>>
orange could be nice too. only highspeed cameras could get a picture of you. banks don't use them. you could rob a bank in 2seconds without any camera caught you. you could kill somebody just by throwing them a golfball with sonicspeed into the face. no police could arrest you. if you're good you could even dodge bullets.
>>
>>744386884
idk, taser you?
>>
>>744386864
I'd rather we team up and form the International House of Pink Men.

we'll meet every sunday at IHOP in pink morphsuits and blow huge vape clouds and cure people of cancer with them.
>>
Tier list

Top tier
(world wide consequences)
Yellow
Pink

High tier
(life changing consequences for you and some others)
Orange
Purple

Medium tier
(possible gain mixed with costly trouble)
Grey
Red

Low tier
(More trouble than it is worth)
Blue
Green

Yellow is the key to any earthly success. Convince anyone of practically anything by knowing biases and gauging reactions. Top level cyber crime possibilities without the cyber element. Impossibly good at spying.

Pink is not only altruistic and potentially life saving but it opens up the ability to be seen as a faith healer and you can take advantage of any religion for your own gain or to slowly redirect their paths.

Orange is the ability to outrun anything on the ground and if you can control it you can find success and wealth as a world class runner and world record holder.

Purple is a lesser version of Yellow. This allows you to move into places you wouldn't normally get be able to get to and take or learn whatever you want. Still powerful in its own right but yellow would let you position yourself into getting legitimate access and then provide so much more.

Grey is easy sex, fun but ultimately not that great a power.

Red is a weaker version of Purple. You can get into places unseen but doors and locks can be a challenge. Powerful utility but it is outmatched by both Purple and Yellow.

Blue is more trouble than it's worth because flying would be incredibly hard on your body and the air is extremely cold at a high enough altitude to not be spotted. Some potential usage but extremely difficult and dangerous.

Green. Why? Better flight potential than blue but hardly any usage that doesn't involve being extremely obvious and putting yourself in danger.
>>
>>744387628
just phase through the electricity?
>>
>>744387822
phase through the barbs. Taser useless.
>>
>>744387912
you can phase through anything, right?
anything means anything, right?
why not phase through space-time, travel back in time and knockout the policeman before he fires the taser?
>>
>>744387654
That would be groovy, let's do it
>>
>>744388200
You could but it seems like more effort to travel through time to stop a thing from happening when you can just make that thing irellevant.
>>
>>744389182
irrelevant*
>>
File: images (2).jpg (2KB, 77x77px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
2KB, 77x77px
>>744384220
Purple. I want that phase
If all out of purple lemme get those nymphos
>>
>>744388200
>phase through space-time
>timelines
>timeline
>universe
>universes
>fixed points
>superposition
>???
You'd better hope you're actually naturally physically allowed to knock out the policeman, let alone phase through time. I mean, think about it this way: a paradox in a universe that remains staunchly causal and goes by-the-book about A to B to C would be like trying to grab the back of your wrist with the hand that's attached to it.

Without being able to phase.
>>
>>744390012
it says the ABILITY, not that you are constantly phasing through everything. it implies you can control it, that you have the option to use it or not.
>>
>>744384220
Elaborate spam
>>
>>744390854
Yes, the ability. To phase through time. So you're moving information (matter, energy) to... where?

What is the past? That's the point I'm making. You could be going back to
>the
past, you could be going back to another "universe", you could merely be changing the entire universe around you and causing a slightly different series of events, of which all possible events exist but only a distinct set can be "present". The laws of nature might not even allow you to go back, hence the wrist analogy.

Nobody said you'd be phasing forever through everything.
>>
>>744391261
the law of relativity says that you can go both forward and backwards in time. we simply haven't found out the actual way to go backwards, but to go forward requires travel near the speed of light.
>>
>>744392522
>law
Theory. You're missing the big picture.

What happens if a cue ball goes through a wormhole and stops its exact self from going through the wormhole? If the future cue ball simply doesn't happen, the cue ball was never knocked away from the wormhole, so it goes straight through, and...

Then what? Something has to happen. The most simple outcome is that the cue ball literally cannot follow that path, because it is physically, via space-time, impossible. If not disagreeable or nonsensical, illogical, etc. Unless you can have duplicates, and that invokes all of the identity theory shenanigans. Then also much talk about what a universe even is, and if there are more, and so on and so forth.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.