[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: why women sit like that? Ps. Fox news is shit,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: newsbitches.jpg (395KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
newsbitches.jpg
395KB, 1920x1200px
Serious question: why women sit like that? Ps. Fox news is shit, outnumbered is fucking bullshit.
>>
to keep people from seeing up their fucking skirts you dumbass.

plus, its comfy
>>
>>744383045
This, fucking obviously, though I don't know how comfy it is.
>>
>>744382619
I would spend months sniffing all those dirty pussies and assholes. Especially kennedy.
>>
>>744382619
To hold in the foul smell from their rotten snatches.
>>
what the other guy said

but who cares, it's hot
>>
>>744382619
You're wearing a short skirt or you don't get in front of the camera at FOX news. That's just the way it is, folks.
>>
>>744382619
Because they're stupid.
>>
>>744383045
why they wear such clothes, and have to be careful about your body movement? It'snot very comfortable.
>>
>>744383231
Sex sells.
>>
>>744383231
that is the real question here.
because the fashion industry is exploitative and sexist in nature.
>>
I guess legs are more popular with men over 68 years old than tits.
>>
>>744383045
why do they do it without skirts? why do some gay men do it? is it to make their thighs look less fat?
>>
>>744382619
Because it's proper etiquette for classy women to sit with their legs crossed - same reason women used to ride horses side-saddle. "Good" women didn't open their legs.
>>
i hate those bitches. 4 bitches loudly speaking (screaming) at the same time.
>>
>>744383452
>why do some gay men do it?
Gay men are mimicking women.
>>
>>744382619
I'm a man and I sit like that. It's definitely a smug sitting position I wouldn't do it if I didn't know I could sell it
>>
>>744383614
i thought they were mimicking you
>>
>>744382619
because then they can signal attention to the left or right side of them by having a specific leg on top

or something like that
>>
>>744382619
It makes it harder to see up their skirt or at least a good shot of the front of their panties. If you go to a party with drunk girls you will probably see girls not sitting like this with skirts shorter; so you are going to see a lot of panties. Also it makes their legs look nicer
>>
Because Fox requires them to, dummy
>>
>>744382619
Fox News is better than other cable news sources
>>
They wear short whore skirts so they have to sit that way to hide their undies or privates
>>
>>744385033
they're the turd in the sea of diarrhoea you say?
>>
>>744383491
of course you hate them since you are a FAGGOT.

Please go watch that dyke bull - madcow.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.