[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW Famous people you fucked people find hard to believe.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1501310061987.jpg (80KB, 719x638px) Image search: [Google]
1501310061987.jpg
80KB, 719x638px
NEW Famous people you fucked people find hard to believe.
>>
no thank you
>>
>>744380868
Someone's trying to perpetuate rumors.
>>
>>744380868
Someone posted her face at previous thread, so I posted her here too. I don't fucked her (never fucked someone famous), I'm just curious about it. Some good stories at previous thread.
>>
>>744381063
what's the best story in the other thread?
>>
>>744381231
This:
>>744371356

Cosgrove's story was good too.
>>
>>744381497
>Cosgrove's story

>I wish i could say i fucked her anon. We were friendly, then one time we got a lil private and got more friendly. even though we were the same age i was still tall, and i think that helped me out a lot, cuz i was fanboy'ing and would make school of rock jokes, which you'd think that would annoy her but she thought it was a bit endearing i guess.

>She let me grab and touch her, i pushed/pinned her against the wall and i kept kissing/groping her. I tried pushing my luck, cuz i figured this would be the closets id ever get to do something like this with her or someone of fame, so I went for placing my hand over her pussy and rubbing over her clothes.. once i saw she was into it, I went back to just focusing on kissing her, and trying to think of how i was gonna get in them pants.. i couldnt think of anything, i guess i was too horny, the best i thought of was to try to put my hand inside her pants, and try to finger her a lil.. and i really didnt think this would work, but im guessing she wasnt too experienced or maybe super horny, cuz i fully expected her not to be so into it, but she was letting me do what i wanted. After like a few minutes, maybe longer, i got a lil braver, and hornier. I asked her if she would mind, and she seemed a lil confused as to what i meant, i already knew she wasnt going to know what i was talking about, so i lower my pants expose myself, and like im just looking at her holding & her hand. & I think fuck, shes about to walk out rn, and im not gonna be able to live this down, i can see she thinking-&-thinking, and like im fully expecting her to end this now. & then idk what she thought of or whatever, but i could tell she was not into the idea

Is that anon still here? Last thread reached bump limit, I want to hear how it ended.
>>
>>744380194
She was really sweet, i feel kinda guilty about talking her, but theres no fucking way this is ever going to get taken too seriously.

idk what rumors youre talking about, but i really really doubt its true, she was always really careful about her image, even back then.

>>744380330
I wish i could say i fucked her anon. We were friendly, then one time we got a lil private and got more friendly. even though we were the same age i was still tall, and i think that helped me out a lot, cuz i was fanboy'ing and would make school of rock jokes, which you'd think that would annoy her but she thought it was a bit endearing i guess.

She let me grab and touch her, i pushed/pinned her against the wall and i kept kissing/groping her. I tried pushing my luck, cuz i figured this would be the closets id ever get to do something like this with her or someone of fame, so I went for placing my hand over her pussy and rubbing over her clothes.. once i saw she was into it, I went back to just focusing on kissing her, and trying to think of how i was gonna get in them pants.. i couldnt think of anything, i guess i was too horny, the best i thought of was to try to put my hand inside her pants, and try to finger her a lil.. and i really didnt think this would work, but im guessing she wasnt too experienced or maybe super horny, cuz i fully expected her not to be so into it, but she was letting me do what i wanted. After like a few minutes, maybe longer, i got a lil braver, and hornier. I asked her if she would mind, and she seemed a lil confused as to what i meant, i already knew she wasnt going to know what i was talking about, so i lower my pants expose myself, and like im just looking at her holding & her hand. & I think fuck, shes about to walk out rn, and im not gonna be able to live this down, i can see she thinking-&-thinking, and like im fully expecting her to end this now. & then idk what she thought of or whatever, but i could tell she was now more into the idea
>>
>>744382121
>>744382127
lol
continue
>>
>>744382360
How great?
>>
>>744380787
Christine Evangelista - not that famous, i know
3 years ago
she was the gf of a friend. had a threesome. fucked her a couple times after that.
>>
>>744382127
Some people were asking about how she was as a person, so if you have something you wanna ask go ahead. TBH tho guys, idk if she's changed, she still seems like the innocent girl I knew back then, but then again maybe idk how innocent she actually was or not..

and i never actually got to see her nude, so i cant describe her body better than what you could imagine for yourself.. i imagine she looks like every other girl who has her body type when you see them nude, a bit underdeveloped, but nothing you'd scoff or complain about.

and someone asked about pics, and i do have pics of her back then lol but i have no fucking clue where they could be, my sister who worked there then probably has them. These are old pictures you'd go and get developed, so idk where those would be exactly. (& im not trying to ive my story much weight, im just commenting i guess)
>>
>>744382582
>fully expecting her to end this now. & then idk what she thought of or whatever, but i could tell she was now more into the idea
What happened next?
>>
>>744382582
Can believe anybody here without proof, but that's a cool story, fam.
>>
>>744382582
Don't you know? Cosgrove is a slutty college girl now.
>>
>>744382740
i think i painted a pretty clear picture of what happens next. Me continuing would probably ruin the story for you, I was young and premature, not like i knew better and tried face fucking her or making her gag or something..

>>744382885
even i uncovered the pics, it wouldnt really prove anything other than i had met her then.

& if im being completely honest, im not sure if her aunt still owns the place or not, but my sister still goes for food and I go with her every time in case she's in there too. _
>>
>>744383074
link me something, or i wont believe it, she doesnt look like the same girl i knew, so that could be the case :/
>>
>>744383216
>Me continuing would probably ruin the story for you
nah... keep talking. I'm honestly curious.
>>
>>744383305
Do you want proof? There is the ghost of USC meme. Probably it's not true, but who knows. Ex-teen star are very wild.
>>
Out of all the places where someone able to snatch some celebrity pussy would visit,
/b/ is the absolute last one
>>
So many posts deleted. What happened?
>>
>>744383305
>>744383648
Word has it she got passed around like a family sized bag of twizzlers at a USC frat party. That's the rumor.
>>
The more you claim, with every thread, we believe you less.
>>
>>744380787
This thread is testicles without nude celebrities.
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>744383810
and why? you know that 4chan is one of the most visited sites in the web right?
>>
>>
>>744385069
I want to no believe so hard. Bullshit!! My waifu is pure!!!

>>744385360
I want to believe so hard. Celebrities are such a whores!!

you gotta love /b/
>>
>>744385598
Yeah. This two posts are /b/ in a nutshell.
>>
File: ariana-grande.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ariana-grande.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
yu jelly
>>
>>744386690
If this is true, story?
>>
Rita Ora.

Not myself because I was fairly young but I would hang around groups who were fucking her on a weekly basis before she went famous. About a good 5-6 of the guys in the group fucked her. Think she was around 15-16 at the time.
>>
File: 1504454381665.png (110KB, 383x549px) Image search: [Google]
1504454381665.png
110KB, 383x549px
>>744386690
nice try...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.