[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: no+service+then.jpg (70KB, 576x835px) Image search: [Google]
no+service+then.jpg
70KB, 576x835px
>>
I know people need to make a living wage and shit, but if you work somewhere dependent on tips to make minimum wage, you are retarded. People are assholes, and assholes don't tip well, the American tip system for waiters/waitresses is broken. I made more as a fucking busboy than the waiters when I worked at a restaurant a few years back because at least I made minimum wage. They asked me multiple times, almost begged me to be a waiter, I always refused, knowing I would likely make even less than I was. If you don't see how that system is flawed, then I have nothing more to say.
>>
>I get tips because I make less than minimum wage because I get tips

If tipping were more efficient than just paying an employee a decent wage, it would have caught on in more than oh, two jobs.

Don't like making the small bucks and having to depend on others? Get an education
>>
>>744376769
You get a tip if you get a tip you ungrateful piece of shit.
>>
File: 1452273557203.gif (184KB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
1452273557203.gif
184KB, 400x170px
>Not letting the waitstaff know beforehand that you are a cheap fuck
>Making it harder for everybody else that needs to eat outside
>>
>>744376769
Looks like you're butthurt because you don't make much money with your shitty job
>>
>>744376769
Nigger
>>
The people who I know who worked serving made a fucking ton. Easy job. People basically forced to shell out 20s and 50s to someone for bringing plates and drinks. Anyone complaining is ful of shit.
>>
File: haterscgonnahate.gif (626KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
haterscgonnahate.gif
626KB, 320x243px
I agreed with this when I worked in a restaurant. Now i've been out for over a year and have a job that actually pays you more than $5 an hour; I can say that if you are going to get mad that you don't get a tip from every table you should just get a good job that isn't in the restaurant industry.
>>
>>744378651
Working in a restaurant was the easiest job I have ever had. It may have just been the place I worked at but I wasn't even interviewed, I turned in an application and they told me I start next week. My boss didn't care if you smoked weed before/on the job as long as you didn't get any complaints. You were almost always guaranteed 50+ in tips a night for bussing tables and running food, Servers made around $100 in tips nightly. Shit was too easy.
>>
>>744376769
I live in a country where tipping is not expected at all, that people actually get really surprised if you tip them.

I barely ever tip as I barely ever can even afford to have shit delivered to me.
>>
>>744376769
>not living in america and not having to deal with stupid shit like this
feels good
>>
>>744376769
"I don't Tip"
This is a strange way of saying" I never fuck bartenders,servers or waitresses"
Also, just fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: mardi gras.jpg (100KB, 657x550px) Image search: [Google]
mardi gras.jpg
100KB, 657x550px
>>744376769
I tip 20% and add more if I stay awhile after the meal. On the memorable occasion my wife and I were served by a hostile waitress, I was very satisfied to leave nickel so she would not know that I forgot.
>>
Not my problem that the restaurant doesn't pay enough. Go bitch to them. And no, not obligated to tell the servant I'm not tipping - not giving hired help a reason to spit in my food.
>>
File: YmN.png (381KB, 840x530px) Image search: [Google]
YmN.png
381KB, 840x530px
>>744379824
>>
>>744379941
I fucking hate him so much.

Also, no, I dont. I have to pay for what I ordered and can choose to reward exceptional service with a gratuity if I want to. That's why it's called a gratuity, to express my gratitude for a waiter's service.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.