[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an employee of Subway for the last year anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 0000335_brushed-twill-visor.jpg (14KB, 454x328px) Image search: [Google]
0000335_brushed-twill-visor.jpg
14KB, 454x328px
Ask an employee of Subway for the last year anything
>>
>>744368243
No one wants to hear about how we make our bread and bake fresh cookies every day?
>>
Did you know we're having a sale this month on steak sandwiches? It's pretty popular!
>>
>>744368243
What was the weirdest customer you had so far?
>>
Or about all the crazy times we share at Subway? This one time, a lovely customer was accidentally charged for two six inch Subway Clubs, and she only purchased one! Of course, we quickly refunded the customer her money, and even threw in a free cookie! What a good laugh we had!
>>
Give us the most disgusting order youve made for someone so far!
>>
>>744368844
This one time a homeless dude passed out in our bathroom after smoking crack on the toilet. He begged us not to call the cops.
>>
>>744368884
Kek.
What a day huh.
>>
>>744368909
This rude bitch once ordered a wet fucking sandwich. Smelled like ancient, disease ridden pussy. It was a steak and cheese, added pastrami (our steak already smells like death) And I swear to Christ I used every sauce like three times over on it. Mayo, mustard (all three types we offer) BBQ sauce, Hot sauce, and like four others I can't remember. Bitch ate that shit in my fucking dining room and made the fucking worse mess.
>>
>>744369037
He actually came back like three weeks later and stole a fist full of cash out of the tip jar. Fucking prick.
>>
I've got a ton more stories, keep the questions coming
>>
Did you ever get laid because of your job? I mean in any possible way?
>>
>>744369449
A homeless chick once offered me a blowjob and to play with her tits if I made her a sandwich. She kept pulling up her shirt and flashing me. She smelled fucking awful holy shit. I was just locking up all by myself. Of course I said no.
>>
There's a lot of homeless in my area. If you couldn't already tell.
>>
Do you live in Florida?
Do you have any autistic co-workers?
>>
>>744369817
No. And yes, two. Maybe not autism, but some kind of mental illness. But most of my co-workers are dumpy chicks.
>>
>>744368243
are you a poopsmoker?
did you ever poopsmoke while on the clock?
>>
>>744370139
Any stories of them saying/doing weird shit?
>>
Any fatties ever order giant heaping amounts of food? (Obviously they do, just want to hear about it)
>>
File: 21408-0100-3-3ww-l.jpg (43KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
21408-0100-3-3ww-l.jpg
43KB, 600x518px
How much prep is involved every day? Always seems like you have to have everything made the same day, like the tuna salad and the bread and stuff. What's the most annoying chore at Subway behind the scenes?
>>
>>744370430
lol yes, this one time, this beautiful bbw came in and she said: I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

she ate all that in one sitting! god she was so hot while eating all of that, i couldn't stop watching her in awe as i was picturing my penises instead of her food

what a day it was!
>>
>>744370289
Well, one of them has been there for fucking ever, something like 16 years, and she's a huge Supernatural fan. She's always talking about her books and brings in her sketchbook and shows me her furrys and owns something like 16 cats. Anyways, her books are the juicy shit. She's writing these romance vampire stories since she was in high school, and adds all her co-workers as characters, like werewolves and monsters and shit. And apparently the stories get pretty saucy. She recently asked me what I wanted my character to be. I've yet to give her an answer.
>>
>>744370430
Every single day. They usually give the most attitude. That, and old people. Fuck old people.
>>
Was once closing up with a female co-worker. She's always really flirtatious but never thought anything of it. Once we'd finished closing up she practically threw herself on me. Long story short she blew me and swallowed my load.

All I can remember is her huge fucking forehead staring up at me.
>>
>>744370494
Really? It's basically a lot of simple shit, everything is pre-made. Most of our work is just doing a lot of stocking, baking bread, cookies, and counting cash. Cleaning and making sandwiches takes up a lot of time too, but most of the work is incredibly simple. I mean, we do need to fill sauces and mix tuna, and I could go into deep detail, but you get it.
>>
>>744370753
Half of that is accurate, to a point. I do close with this really flirtatious Mexican girl with a huge forehead. Never fugged a coworker though. Like I said, they're mostly dumpy.
>>
File: IMG_4713.jpg (195KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4713.jpg
195KB, 1280x960px
Are the hats free
>>
Is this your first job?
>>
>>744370913
Yeah, I think. I lost a hat once and my boss just gave me a new one. I don't think he took it out of my pay, or at least he never said he would. He keeps a huge cardboard box of shirts and hats and aprons in his car all the time.
>>
>>744370940
No. Worked as a janitor before at a pharmacy.
>>
>>744370883
She was a 6/10 at best. Nothing special. But not gonna pass up free head.

Found out later that she has a bf though which is pretty bad.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.