[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you fuck my arsehole b?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1504663411336.jpg (1MB, 1080x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1504663411336.jpg
1MB, 1080x1916px
would you fuck my arsehole b?
>>
>>744366615
I ate some food that might have gone bad and this image just might put me over the edge and make me vomit
>>
not gay, so no, I wouldn't. Put your mom's panties back in the laundry anon.
>>
>>744366728
Not my mum's
>>
File: 1504663382773.jpg (1MB, 1080x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1504663382773.jpg
1MB, 1080x1916px
>>
>>744366615
Your pics and body and panties are nice. I'm jelly.
>fellow trap
>>
File: 1502273769042.jpg (98KB, 750x727px) Image search: [Google]
1502273769042.jpg
98KB, 750x727px
>>744367060
>>
>>744366615
Accents don't work on the internet.
>>
>>744368275
In order to be a trap you must look like a women. Ex: "That chick is hot. Oh wait! It's a trap. If I can tell your a man just from a close up of you wearing women's panties then you're not a trap then are you? That makes you a cross dresser.
>>
lose some weight fatty
>>
>>744368927
Had some bad experiences with traps you want to share with us anon?
>>
>>744369064

No, he's right. "Trap" is losing its meaning because people keep throwing it around to describe any tranny that doesn't look like a drag queen. In order to be a trap, a tranny needs to be indistinguishable from a woman as long as you don't see her feminine penis.
>>
>>744369286
Yeah I'm not arguing the definition, I'm more worried about anon's impossible standards.

That image less the caption ((because the caption is a dead fucking give away)) is fem as fuck, and is by definition a trap. Open it in a new tab and isolate it; it's a trap by that one picture.
>>
>>744369577
> Is fem as fuck

Hell no it isn't. I can tell from his 1:1 hip waist ratio and boxy man butt cheeks that it's a dude. I don't like tranny's but even I think the word trap should be reserved for only the highest caliber "passing" trannys. Not just any slim man with a wig that can fit into women's clothing is deserving of the title trap.
>>
>>744370674
See what I mean?
>>
>>744370708
You referring to my
> impossible standards

I say your bar is too low. If you call this gorilla ass feminine and qualifies as a trap then every chick who takes pictures of herself on her iPhone and posts them on Instagram is a professional model too.
>>
>>744370708
I'm not even shit posting when I say this but seriously... That ass is not fem as fuck. I think you want it to be so you don't have to admit to yourself that your attracted to men. My standards aren't impossible, you are gay.
>>
>>744370875
Honestly I'm just enjoying your descriptors at this stage, they're cash as shit.

And the whole passing thing means nothing in my eyes so if a girl wants to be a trap then so let her; the only people it matters to is the person doing to trapping her lucky prey. Not the meat heads who "pass" as being straight browsing /b/ and pretending not to take a second look at the trap threads.
>>
>>744371072
Yep I'm gay as fuck. I take dick on the weekends. Your point is that you're still wrong and you like boy butt?
>>
>>744367060
Thats hot, got anymore?
>>
>>744371375
Nah my point is your attracted to man ass and this proclivity interferes your ability to identify a feminine ass. It seems you believe things you are attracted too are feminine, like man asses, look equally as feminine as a womans in your eyes.
>>
>>744371332
If my grandmother had wheels then she would be a bicycle. I want to be a pot breathing dragon but I'm not. If you don't look like a girl you're not a trap. I can't help what people want to believe they are but at the end of the day things are what there are. If this person wants to believe they look like a woman even though they don't then that is why it's called body dismorphia disorder.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.