[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be more confident? I have low self esteem, hate the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170830-WA0008.jpg (51KB, 604x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170830-WA0008.jpg
51KB, 604x431px
How can I be more confident?
I have low self esteem, hate the sound of my own voice and so don't speak much. I think I'm pretty worthless a lot of the time. It's not that I'm depressed, I just feel like an idiot. I just want to come across as a more likable person but I don't really like myself.
Please help.
>>
File: 1436806319106.jpg (446KB, 1994x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1436806319106.jpg
446KB, 1994x1496px
>>744363448
there is only one way out anon...
>>
>>744363448
Your a virgin arnt you?
>>
>>744363448

the thing is
never doing a thing is painfull forever

bombing lasts a day at most

just go for the less painfull option
>>
>>744363448
How do you look physically? What do you wear?
>>
>>744363448
>>744363604
Im not asking to make fun of you cause i know how you feel i used to feel the same until i lost my virginity it made me feel alittle more confident in myself but also you have to put yourself i to situations that would normally make you feel uncomfortable start small and work your way up i still have a hard time with it now and then but i try none the less youll be ok op
>>
>>744363448
Start smoking; drink whisky > change voice > profit? > still loser > suicide.
>>
>>744363448
just one trick:stop caring what others think

once you master that the whole world becomes a playground lol

become a shitposter irl
>>
>>744363448
Look this up on the Youtube channels:
-Elliot Hulse
-Charisma on Command
>>
>>744363448
> excercise
> have good posture
> have good personal hygiene
> dress well
> stop taking your katana outdoors
>>
>>744363448
Low self esteem is not used any more , that was used back in the 50's up until recently, low self asteem is depression
>>
>>744363585
Exactly that's why I always jack off #unashamed and when in public the only thing I wanna do is finish up so I can go home and Jack off its win/win lifestyle bb
>>
>>744363923
t. Woman

Protip: fuck off
>>
Brah just fuckin do you, delete your social medias, don't worry about everyone you already know, do things you enjoy and meet new people. Fuck, even go on tinder, Just swipe right for every bitch, Talk to them, boost ya confidence, if you don't feel like meeting them or whatever just unmatch.
>>
>>744364092
>just b yourself

Shut up raki
>>
>>744363448
lmaoing @ this voicelet

men with high pitched voices are annoying and will just get laughed off by women immediately, assuming the woman doesn't mistake you for a female
>>
>>744363604
>>>744363448 (OP)
>Your a virgin arnt you?
No. I am in a long term relationship.
>>
>>744363604
>>>744363448 (OP)
>Your a virgin arnt you?
No. I am in a long term relationship.

>>744363692
>>>744363448 (OP)
>How do you look physically? What do you wear?
Fine, normal clothes. I'm not a neet.
>>
>>744363448
Confidence is a meme.

'Confidence' is the excuse women use when they don't want to admit the real reason they married an old man with a fat pension.
>>
>>744363448
>hate the sound of my own voice
Who doesn't hate their own voice? It's what others think about your voice that matters more.
>I think I'm pretty worthless a lot of the time. It's not that I'm depressed, I just feel like an idiot. I just want to come across as a more likable person but I don't really like myself.
Why not start a vocaroo thread? Put yourself out there. Contribute content. Take requests, say funny shit for people.
>>
>>744363448
1. Google and download "The book of Pook"
2. Read the damn thing, it's not hard.
3. Learn that women are just as human, flawed and worthless as any man.
4. Profit.

Hope you notice this and don't stay a sad faggot OP
>>
>>744366121
Thanks m8
>>
>>744363448
Maybe fake it till you become it. Adopt body language that will boost your testosterone levels. There are plenty of vids on youjew about it. Perhaps seek some therapy, it helped me at one point in my life to find perspective.
>>
>>744363448

1) Stop being a pussy.

2) Pay semi-decent hooker, fuck in all holes. Get over it.

3) Hit the gym. Get buff. Fuck regular girls.
Get over it

4) Aim high, fuck hot girls.
Get over it.

5) Star your own business, get rich. Get trophy wife.
Get over it.

6) Invest into arms trade, get on interpols most wanted list.
Profit.
>>
devil's laughter
>>
>>744363448
that image is well fucking futile.
>>
File: nescafe.jpg (126KB, 363x800px) Image search: [Google]
nescafe.jpg
126KB, 363x800px
>>744363448
DEFO you came into the right place. PLese take a sit and wait inline
>>
>>744363448

Better yourself. This doesn't mean going to the gym necessarily. This means doing things you enjoy, that bring you fulfillment in life.

If you don't know what that is, you have to find it.

Get good at something. Something you can take pride in.

Exposure therapy helps with things like this too. Few people are social gods just naturally. It takes practice.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.