[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything that is still sacred left?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: time.png (538KB, 678x767px) Image search: [Google]
time.png
538KB, 678x767px
Is there anything that is still sacred left?
>>
>>744324308
My private time in the bathroom.
>>
>>744324308

is this satire?
>>
File: 1499843918618.jpg (26KB, 322x304px) Image search: [Google]
1499843918618.jpg
26KB, 322x304px
>>744324811
no, st nick can't get enough of the BBC!
>>
>>744324308
Is this an Onion headline?
>>
File: 1.jpg (6KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6KB, 214x236px
>>744324308
hate to break it to you but it's a fictional character
and anyone can make whatever fictional story about them they want, nobody gives a shit
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>744325146
i can just imagine the Doritos all over your keyboard
>>
File: average atheist.jpg (44KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
average atheist.jpg
44KB, 476x476px
>>744325146
>>
>>744325146

That's true. But at this point it seems like the diversity parade is just taking the piss.

Isn't the best thing for minority groups to provide a strong narrative they can believe in? Not just distort an existing one to hopefully fit someones sense of entitlement?

Just making a bunch of super heroes black suddenly, James Bond black, and Santa gay just seems to be aiming to disrupt society. If Santa was somehow a symbol of oppression and bigotry, then the answer would just be to phase him out. Like how we say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. Don't just stuff a black cock in his ass and call it good.

I'm, not a snowflake, but I am a minority, and I'm not going to feel satisfied if they just suddenly warped something to please me. I look for things I identify with, I don't expect things to change for me. So why aren't we providing alternatives that appeals to a broader audience?

There is a Pakistani cartoon called the Burka Avenger about some Muslim girl ninja who goes around serving justice. The idea was to be inspiring to young Muslim girls. They didn't just say "Oh just kidding, Mohammed was actually a little girl trans-binary non gender queer-sexual whatever the fuck. See, isn't that better?"
>>
File: Feature Length.jpg (3KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
Feature Length.jpg
3KB, 83x125px
>>744324985
Underrated. I keked.
>>
>>744325146
after burning down the last abortion clinic, you must face this.... the Whitest Knight
>>
awww does special snowflake baby need a safe space? is the world triggering you?
>>
>>744326366
I think we found the gay santa on this thread
>>
>>744325969
You're missing the point: This is about selling something to SJWs/Millennials. The author or publisher doesn't give a fuck abut minorities or inspiring little darkies.

They wanna exploit them and drain them of every penny
>>
You should've stopped caring about Santa Clause after age 10
This shit's stupid though
>>
>>744326497

From a marketing perspective though, it seems a little risky to pervert something to hopefully capture a few from the SJW market.

Couldn't they risk destroying the market by alienating the majority of customers?
>>
>>744324308
Why? Just Why? Mrs.Clause has been a character as along as the Modern Coca Cola Santa has been around.

Really people
>>
>>744324811
Hahahaha satire, hahahaha. No anon, god has abandoned us
>>
>>744326366
can you elaborate on that?
>>
He's on God's naughty list now
>>
Nothing is sacred to them. They would shit on their mother's grave if it meant not being racist. They are literally a parasite
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.