[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/, so july last year i tried to kill my slef and streamed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 21

hey /b/, so july last year i tried to kill my slef and streamed it on a site you gave me.
the police came to my house and my mum stopped everythin..
finally moved out and live on my own. gunna try end it tonight
i can only do it after a few drinks because im a pussy. if anyone has anything to say before i go id like that.
otherwise thanks for the laughs
>>
you hot bitch
>>
weak ass pussies only takes their own life, you trying too escape? take the bull by its horn and kill it. Think about your family idiot!
>>
Before you do it get of 4chan its bad for you and get someone something to look forard to .
>>
>>744313551
Oh... I remember you.
>>
suck dicks in heaven! everyone is straight until they are in heaven.. then its all dick from there on out!
>>
>>744313676
thanks
>>744313792
as bad as it sounds my family barely know i exist its a long story
>>
File: Download.jpg (21KB, 480x283px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
21KB, 480x283px
>>
Right before you do, tell me what is going through your mind?!?
>>
Dude but why? Story time....
>>
File: P1010586.jpg (508KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
P1010586.jpg
508KB, 1600x1200px
You can just die tonight or you can live and work enough to buy a BTR and fuck your enemies and your fear.

Take me for a ride on the BTR please :c
>>
rob a bank instead bro serious.. if your gonna go out.. have some fun! maybe ull get away with it then u can buy a golden razor blade to kill yourself with
>>
>>744314181
its allot to explain, its just a feeling i've traveled for so lng and done some amazing things but theres to explaining it.
its just a mind set, im not cut out for this system, im in so much dept, i cant live up to anything, im a good person but the world needs more than that
i hate to be so dramatic about it but thats it i guess
>>
Please don't. Think about everyone who'd miss you. Sure you're dead but now they have to suffer. I work in the hospital, I see it enough.
>>
>>744314435
that's actually a great idea but i think tonight is the night I've had a good run and i want to leave it at that
>>
OP where you from?
>>
>>744314553
i understand where your coming from, but i dont have people who would really miss me.
it'd be just one of those "its a shame" kinda things y'know?
>>
>>744313910
then get a family/friends, fucking hate people like you. Always trying to be the victim, always find excuse for how bad you feel huh? Do you think you are alone about it nah. Everyone is feeling sad and suicidal sometimes but some of ous atleast show strength and move on to better things!
>>
>>744314595
UK
>>
How you wanna do that?
>>
dont be a little bitch OP, get a new hobby or a pet, theres lots to live for, even if you think you cant for yourself. theres others who need you and it is extremely selfish to deny that when you have the ability to help. dont be a goof op. Hope this is just a PR stunt. if its not... stream it ;)
>>
>>744314655
i understand exactly what your saying, honestly I do. i dont want to be "the victim" i know that game and its pathetic, i know its gunna piss you off man but im done
>>
Listen to this, nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO_DuOvWAHc
>>
if you dont want to be "the victim" you wouldnt be here, youd already be dead. youre here for attention. period. needy little bitch
>>
I hope one day to be brave enough as you OP.
>>
>>744313551
Can i get a dick pic? your pretty hot.
Also whats your mental health look and feel like currently
>>
>>744313551
Leave your slef alone, he did nothing wrong
>>
Travel? Do something new, maybe a proyect? Dude i was in war, them after no longe time i start to feel realy depress so one dude give my is old car. And i start a proyect. I start to be really bussy. And start to meet interesting people. Do someting like that
>>
>>744314679
Buy a plane ticket and move to the states. You got nothing to lose. Live another life before you call it quits.
>>
bro just overdose on opiates its a very blissful way to go man, i have and i was completely ready when i was fading out. i just accepted it, all this hanging and other ways seem very painful and not a very peaceful way to go. also if you want to shoot yourself do it on your front lawn so you dont rot and you can have a open casket for all your family that does care enough.
>>
Why your eyebrows cut into a suprised faggot look. You have a perma-suprised faggot look. kys
>>
>>744313551
ur hot, don't do it.
>>
That'll make your family proud, killing yourself and leaving them to be raped by nogs.
Well done OP.
>>
>>744315051
>>744315086
ive been traveling the past year, the debt ive racked up is unbelievable anyway its go time, ill read any reply's that come through but its a waiting game for now, ill see you lot on the other side!
>>
op will you be the true hero? we await your link to the stream....
>>
>>744315378
what did you take OP?
>>
>>744315378
Dick pic please op!!!!!
>>
File: 200_s.gif (34KB, 277x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
34KB, 277x200px
Don't be a pussy
>>
its your life man if you feel like you're done with it and wanna kill yourself you have all the rights to do it, you were thrown in this world without your consent, you didnt get to choose if you wanna be alive or not but you can choose when to leave, should you kill yourself? i cant tell cus i dont know you but maybe you should wait till you're a bit older, also you'd be hot if your neck was thicker
>>
>>744315378
OP please don't, that face it too gorgeous
>>
are you >>744313558?
>>
>>744315378
You're cute.
I'd fuck you tbh
>>
So you're going to commit suicide over debt?

File bankruptcy and laugh in a cardboard box, the Jews can't take what you don't have.
>>
File: 1498133508657.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1498133508657.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
I'm thinking about killing myself too, How will you go about it lad?
>>
>>744313551
Just one little advise, hope it helps.

Find something, anything, worthliving for.
No matter if everything else is way bigger, that little thing can keep you moving on.
It can be anything, like writing a book, finishing a tv show, waiting until thoose god awful marcel movies crash and burn. Anything.
That little thing will always be there to keep you going.
And if the Tv show ends or the marvel movies finally die, then find the next little thing.
That's the only thing I can tell you.
I live with severe depression and have found that even in the worst days, when nothing seems to matter, one little thing can keep you going just because.
Good luck man, and have a safe journey to whatever yoy choose.
>>
faggot down a bottle of oxycodone or some other decent opiate, dumb ass it is gonna be your last experience enjoy it!
>>
>>744315378
if you die tonight, i will be sad just wanna let you know. Dosent care if we dont know each another but the fact that you are another human being who lost his hope make me sad.

you are a unique human with all you own pros/cons but in the end thats what we all are.

:(
>>
>>744313551
What's so fucked up in your life you wanna end it all?
I think about killing myself everyday but I don't do it, because come on. You know people in the 3rd world have it way worse but they have more will to live than you do. You have it too good that's the problem. All your shit is 1st world shit. And you go online to bitch.
You'd never do it but if you move out of your parents' house and stand om your own two feet you'd be happier. It takes balls. Who knows if you have that.
>>
Dont do it dumb cunt you're hot and our free healthcare can fix you up plus you seem like a decent bloke
>>
you should watch the movie "arrival" before you die
>>
You are too hot too die!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb24RrHIbFk
>>
File: 1501022976404.jpg (109KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
1501022976404.jpg
109KB, 300x355px
>>744315711

I don't mind what you're saying But why? once you have the resolve to kill yourself, and you have made peace with it, the logical next step to focus on dying. There is no point in prolonging the pain. especially when you know this dread is a recurring feeling that will only be stronger the next time around?
>>
>>744313676
Proof /b/ is 90% self hatin fags who will call you a fag to feel good about their faggness
>>
File: Anthonis_van_Dyck_088.jpg (138KB, 361x453px) Image search: [Google]
Anthonis_van_Dyck_088.jpg
138KB, 361x453px
Are you faced with a desperate situation? The prayers to St. Jude (pictured at left) printed below help remind us that nothing is impossible with God, even help when you’re at your wit’s end. Considering that thanksgiving notes appear in newspapers to this patron saint of desperate cases, praying to him must have some effect!

This prayer, courtesy of the Dominican Shrine of Saint Jude Dominican Friars, is wonderfully straightforward:

Most holy Apostle, Saint Jude Thaddeus, friend of Jesus, I place myself in your care at this difficult time. Help me know that I need not face my troubles alone. Please join me in my need, asking God to send me: consolation in my sorrow, courage in my fear, and healing in the midst of my suffering. Ask our loving Lord to fill me with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for me and my loved ones, and to strengthen my faith in God's healing powers. Thank you, Saint Jude Thaddeus, for the promise of hope you hold out to all who believe, and inspire me to give this gift of hope to others as it has been given to me.
>>
>>744315378
Op, what part of the uk are you from. Wanna check local news tomorrow..... also I will be sad if I actually see you on it. Ur better than this
>>
is your name Adam? you look like my friend from the teenaged years.
>>
hey guys, had allot of good suggestions, i cant answer all your questions. i can feel the pills kicking in i know its a matter of time, maybe 20 minutes or so. i fucking love you people i really do, sick of being alone, so tired for being in my own, tired of being the fucking victim, gunna watch these reply's and wish you all the very best also you guys need to get off this site your all so mucbh better than this shit
>>
>>7443164bad bait
>>
Wait for World War 3. Then, you can have a North Korean kill you instead.
>>
>>744316467
CALL 999 now. Please OP, your life is worth saving, DO IT NOW
>>
>>744316200
??
>>
>>744316566
North Korea the starved nation with bearly enough food to keep their leader fat and jolly is gonna kill who?
>>
>>744316467
Cya
>>
>>744313551
Man don't do that please, life is a fucking gift. Please don't do thar, everything can get better. You are now in a fucking deep hole but you can get out from there and be happy dude. Please, don't kill yourself.
>>
It didn't have to be like this, it doesn't have to end tonight.

You can change things OP, even if you are a raging homosexual with huge debts from gay hotlines, you can find purpose in Christ.

He is with you.
Waiting for you to submit yourself to him, for he is your heavenly father.
>>
>>744316163
I've always had some sort of duality a out death. To me it seems both a peaceful ending into nothingness, and a stressful ending into nothingness.
When I think about the peace of just dying, I can't stop myself of thinking the opposite: there is so much I could do, even if it doesn't matter to anyone.
So yeah, even just watching a tv show for 3 years to find out how it ends is way more interesting to me than the peace of death, afterall, it can come at anytime, the end of the tv show, or whatever my little thing is, cant come at anytime.
>>
wat type of pills?
>>
>>744313551
You do realize this is one of the few times in the recent months /b/ has tried to stop someone from killing himself?
Your lucky man. They actually care
>>
2fingers in your throat throw up the pills plzz
>>
>>744317165
this,but if he feels it he would have already absorbed most of it. very unlikely he would be saved. but OP do this anyways.
>>
>>744316467
dont do that dude who is going to fight against the kikes? you are a strong good looking white male we must resist !
>>
hello if joel sees this here
fuck you sandnigger
>>
>>744315378
pls stream it dude, i wanna try to cum at the exact moment you lose life
>>
>>744313551
You know what they say...

If at first you don't succeed, stop trying.
You're clearly not worth the effort of killing yourself.
>>
OP! I live right across the ocean. I'm irish and I'll happily be here for you. Please don't do this. Life isn't as horrible as it seems. Please. Give it one last shot and let me be your friend
>>
>>744313551
When you jump off a bridge to kill yourself, there is a brief moment before you start falling.

Time slows down to a crawl as your brain goes into overdrive and your entire life is there, laying in front of you.

A simple truth surfaces in your mind, moments before you cease to exist.

"The problems I had in my life could've been fixed."
>>
>>744317608
appreciate that mate, Ive met allot of cool guys travleijng but its done sorry man havbe a fucking aweome time
>>
Dude. Theres a big chance youre going to flop it, alot of suicide attempts leave the person in extreme agony and pain instead of successfully doing it.
Imagine that pain, its going to cause your survival instincts to kick in and you will be showered in regret and you will ask yourself why youre making yourself go through it.
Is that really something you want to risk? Your last experience in life being one of extreme agony the likes of which youve never felt before?
>>
Fake. Pictures are downloaded from FB. Look at filenames, same name scheme as FB pics. Likely not real. OP is a fag though, so I'd love to be proven wrong.
>>
Graf?
>>
>>744317733
>>744317608
Guys, this isn't going to work. He's well past the "my life might have value" threshold.
You gotta convince him that his life is worthless. Too worthless to even be worth ending.
>>
>>744317771

Go gentle bro
>>
>>744317839
i took the pictursxs pn my ipad and sent them through messengert to my pc
>>
>>744317771
how will you do it?
>>
>>744313551
if youre gonna kill yourself anyways, might as well post your nudes here and be our whore
>>
>>744317771
Please please don't. Look a while back my ex hung himself. He belived no one cared but they did. He left behind love, happiness and a kid. People care, people love you and you are being so selfish right now. Life is hard it sucks but if at 19 I could raise a kid alone with crippling depression you can go one more day. Every day. Slowly but surely
>>
>>744317916
stream it then, you're already gone enough that medical help wont save u. nothing to lose, infamy to gain
>>
>>744313551
just fly to rio, go to rainforest, try and survive deep in it. If not, you killed yourself in a grand/cool way, if so, then go back to civilization and kil yourself
>>
Kill yourself before you have the chance to kill you.
>>
>>744317916
how am I going to see your dead body if you don't stream it?
>>
>>744317916
fight it please <3 show us that you are stronger then this
>>
>>744313551
Dont kys
pls throw that shit back up
go travel through Antarctica and show them flat earth fools that they are full of shit
sneak into NK and kill kim jong un
do some funny heroic shit but dont kys
>>
>>744318293
im not
rip guys this'll be bt my last post
>>
File: 1453110468109.jpg (696KB, 1240x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1453110468109.jpg
696KB, 1240x1578px
Think about the other two people who are going to follow you.
Suicides always come in threes.
>>
OP. Age? Mental illness? Drugs? Physical illness?
>>
>>744318429
rip in peace
>>
>>744318071
people say this all the time "if you're going to kill yourself, just leave everything behind and tour the country" and it pisses me off! Anyone who says this has no understanding of depression. You don't have the will to travel the country if you won't even take a shower or brush your teeth
>>
To anyone trying to save him - don't. He's gone on an emotional level. His fate was sealed a long time ago. There's no point in trying to convince him. I've been there myself, I didn't do it. Yet. Just know that some people have killed themselves a long time before they actually do it, and there's no stopping them.
>>
>>744318429
so, we're not going to get to watch you die? why even post this shit? you immense gay looking shit stain. I hope you suffer when you do die
>>
File: The one and only.jpg (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
The one and only.jpg
142KB, 500x500px
>>744318429
here
take this rare pepe with you
if you die you wont see any memes anymore
pls man dont do it
>>
File: CK2PMEM.gif (579KB, 288x178px) Image search: [Google]
CK2PMEM.gif
579KB, 288x178px
>>744318429
See you later Space Cowboy
nice soundtrack to go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVLFh0tPTlQ
>>
>>744318570

Also consequences. Even if single, young, no responsibilities, not always easy to just "take off".
Especially now-a-days with tech.
>>
>>744318570
The total paralyzation that can result from crippling depression doesn't preclude buying a plane ticket. You might end up in a hostel across the world still unable to brush your teeth, which will lead to the inevitable, but if the alternative is rotting away here rather than there, then you might as well give it a shot.
>>
>>744318590
I hope he fucks it up and ends up paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of his life
>>
>>744318570
you dont know shit bitch
i was depressed af looking for meaning
i just dropped everything and did some risky shit
and it gave me my meaning back

you probably didnt even have real depression fag
>>
>>744318831
^
>>
>>744318831
well atleast then he cant try to take his life again
>>
>>744318831

That'll "teach em". Heeeeeeh. Edge.
>>
>>744318570
I'm not asking you to tour a country, I'm asking you to try and survive, in gruelling conditions no less. Ever tried doing that?
>>
>>744313551
Please haunt my friend
>>
>>744313551
Where about in UK do you live OP
>>
>>744318490

Answer ass.
>>
>>744318814
I'll say it again, you know nothing of depression. If you did, you'd see how stupid this inane babbling sounded
>>
>>744318814
You don't understand, you just don't have the will or energy to do anything. Laying in bed almost 24/7, it's not a life, better to end it while you can.
>>
File: TheSupremeGentleman.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TheSupremeGentleman.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
fags i think hes gone
pic unrelated
>>
Post the dick pic for the ladies you faggot.
>>
>>744318881
you don't know shit. You weren't depressed, you cock breathed queer
>>
hes dead
>>
>>744319009
>>744318989

I've been there, you dumb twats. What do you know, it worked.
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>744319120
then go say your byes to /mlp/ and kys you depressed slut
>>
>>744318429
OP please don't do it
>>
>>744319120
ever tried physically surviving day to day with no help from society? If so, which I highly doubt, try going a month. Yeah, it will change you.... if not, eh, you survived on your own at least before offing it, you weren't a total waste
>>
>>744319180
if it worked then you weren't depressed. You were most likely just bored
>>
>>744318958
Don't ignore me faggot; I live in UK too I wanna chill / come watch
>>
>>744319009
>you just don't have the will or energy to do anything. Laying in bed almost 24/7
this guy gets it
>>
You piece of shit! Pay your fucking bills asshole! Fucking asshat that wants to off himself so everyone else can foot the bill he jacked up. Stupid cocktard, quit being such a pussy, and deal with your self created problems like everyone else
>>
>>744319139

Or he's monitoring the thread to see what is said about his sad ass. Why even start a thread like this? If you're not asking for advice/help, and made up your mind. What's the point, besides attention-whoring.
>>
No balls
>>
Should have called the suicide hotline. But to not have the courtesy to live stream it is what I find mildly irritating about this.
>>
>>744319329
>ever tried
I am living like that. That's how I know you're full of shit.
>>
File: 1502714684034s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1502714684034s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
At least if you're going to do it livestream it.
>>
>>744319353
it's clear you've grown to fetishize your angst, which is fine, but let's be clear, feeling like your personal failures render you beyond saving says more about your faculties for understanding the world, let alone dealing with tribulations, than it says about the human condition, so fuck off with this depression purity test bullshit. You're just wallowing in how special your pain feels to you, and it's embarrassing.
>>
>>744319534
>with no help from society
who's full of shit again?
>>
>>744319495
does it even matter, a man might just commited suicide while you could affect it?
>>
watching someone kill themselves on live stream is my holy grail. I feel like I'm never going to see it. I'd also like to see a rape livestreamed
>>
Got any proof that this is actually you? Timestamp + pic. Anyways, don't kill yourself.
>>
>>744319735
Why don't you live stream yourself getting anally raped by a negro, before you hang yourself. That way you can watch both, and being the end all for you, there would be nothing left for you to live for anyways.
>>
I hope that he has died. If not then he should really go and do it.
>>
>>744319534
full retard. using a computer? in a house built by someone else? on a mattress? eating food provided by others on a daily basis? faggot
>>
>>744319663
I am so recluse in my own mind an feelings I am completely devoid of societal intervention. Nobody has seen the real me since I was 11 years old. People might think I'm being helped but I'm in a completely different world inside myself and it's a cold and very lonely place. Even the smartest of psychologist can't get inside my world if I don't want to let them in
>>
>>744319961
fuck, people on /b/ are actually smarter then i thought
>>
>>744320042
That's a lot of assuming. Reflect much?
>>
I heard Dennis Reynolds was going to leave It's Always Sunny, but didn't picture it being this way.
>>
>>744320145
*than
>>
>>744318731
Man, fuck you. The fact that you have absolutely no compassion for someone who is killing themselves is horrible, you're fucked in the head.
>>
rip loser non streaming FAGGOT (we all know u are reading these, cuz u too pussy to actually do it) STREAM OR GTFO YA BISH
>>
>>744320455
and you must be new here
>>
>>744320087
ok so by the way you have seen as close to real you as possible. don't forget left brain. or right brain, um, the other one that doesn't have direct motor control, I can never remember
>>
I'm from the UK and I might kill myself tonight also, wanna talk?
>>
dont do it, all of your problems can be solved, this is the only thread about suicide that seems possible at all, and normally I just say do it, but just think stuff through and get professional help mate.
>>
>>744320148
please senpai tell me where I'm wrong
>>
>>744320559
Please live stream it for us. Go and die for the lolz.
>>
>>744315378
So just default on it. The record clears itself after 7 years. You'll have to use cash for that period. After which you can start to rebuild new credit with a secured credit card (ie. you pay an upfront deposit)
>>
>>744313551
Don't kill your slef, he aint done nothing you bastard!
>>
>>744320455
and you can kill yourself too for all I care. People are disgusting. The guy has probably suck nigger cock
>>
>>744320729
Can you kill yourself as well?
>>
>>744320653
I'd like to smash your face in first tho
>>
>>744320806
I'd like to shit in your mouth
>>
>>744318429
godspeed anon
>>
>>744320806
Oh hot. My daddy was always smashing me in the face as a kid. I can deepthroat like a pro.
>>
>>744320549
No, I've been here for years, I just don't understand how someone can have no compassion for other people. We're all human, if belittling people makes you feel better than you've some deep rooted issues. Bullying people anonymously doesn't make you some edgelord, it just makes you an asshole, same as if you were to bully someone in school.
>>
>>744320087
So then live your life. You don't have to let anyone in. Just do whatever. Life sucks a lot of the time, for you, for me, for everyone you see. I'm not going to say tough shit, because I sympathize but honestly life is fucked for virtually every life form on this planet.
>>
>>744320919
It isn't bullying if they want to do it? We are just helping them with their decision. The sooner they die then the sooner we all go back to our everyday lives.
>>
lets try to summon him
>>
>>744321082
How can you think like that? Honestly that's disgusting, someone wanting to kill themselves isn't a joke, it could ruin the lives of their family and loved ones.
>>
>>744321082
You go back to your everyday life regardless. What difference does it make? Don't be stupid.
>>
>>744321251
you must be new
>>
>>744321262
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82wU5NfRfr4
>>
OP is a fucking liar the exif data show sthose pics were taking a months ago
>>
>>744321251
Or make their lives better by not having the moaning pathetic excuse of a human alive anymore.
>>
>>744321421
Or don't be such a cunt and help your fellow man. You rely on people everyday to sustain your life, why is OP any different?

You think you live on this planet solely of your own accord? How naive are you?
>>
>>744321317
Thanks for the support.
>>
>>744321251
Most things here are taken as jokes, even if they're not joking. From what I've seen here over time is, everything can and should be laughed at, it's better than crying and getting upset over everything. Of course his family would be sad, but that's not a problem to anyone here- it's an anonymous picture board for gods sake
>>
>>744321536
I am only trying to get some pleasure out of somebody elses suffering.
>>
>>744321709
So what's going on in your life that you take pleasure in other peoples suffering? Maybe everyone is having a great time and you're the only one in this simulation who's life is shit?
>>
>>744320148
these faggots not knowing the meaning of the verb 'to survive'
I know I dont
>>
>>744321825
hey no bully
>>
>>744321966
That didn't even make sense.
>>
>>744321536
>>744321536
Can you go and die as well? Make it a joint death. You could do it together. Just think of the laughs. Please stream it for the world to see how much of a tool you are haha.
>>
>>744321536
this.
help out in a fucking charity or fuck i don't know do something for a little payback before ending your pathetic excuse for a life.
First tho, rainforest, gogogo!
>>
>>744322155
Mmmkay then. Are you off to see the wizard as well?
>>
>>744322193
don't forget, one month, getting your own food and shelter
>>
>>744313551
right b4 you die

youll regret it
>>
File: nude-i-1913.jpg (443KB, 1594x1308px) Image search: [Google]
nude-i-1913.jpg
443KB, 1594x1308px
>>744321935
you're the faggot
I'm a samefag
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (12KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
12KB, 325x325px
>>744322291
>>744322193
>>744322155
>>744322008
>>744321966
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AM TRIGURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD
Y U SAYING DAT HE SHOULD STREAM IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>744322489
>youll regret it

This. Most people who try regret it the moment they realize they're going to die and everything wrong with their life they could change.

Remember folks, the moment you turn out the lights, you can't change shit. Can't experience shit. Good or bad.

Now go eat an ice cream sundae and enjoy your damn self.
>>
>>744322599
Remember to take your meds bro.
>>
I-it could be worse A-anon.
>>
Stream it
>>
Shit what did I miss????
>>
>>744322812
he died like half an hour ago lmao
>>
>>744322904
Your uncle touching you at night.

>>744322913
How do you know? Maybe he realized the er of his ways and went off to mexico to snort coke off a hookers ass.
>>
>>744322913
Wow what a faggot
>>
>>744323280
You guys are such vicious little cuntlets lol.
>>
>>744319367

Ditto. l'm always around for a beer and a chat with someone in need.
>>
Sweet dreams OP.
>>
>>744320559

Same offer of a beer for you, fellow britfag.
>>
>>744313551
You're too attractive to kill yourself, figure something else out idiot
>>
File: 1home-bomb1.jpg (250KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1home-bomb1.jpg
250KB, 1024x768px
>>744320559
blabla rio bla rainforest bla own food and shelter bla one month then bla bla work for charity or some shit then kys
gonna go sleep
>>
I started shaking and throwing up woke up on the floor
>>
>>744324197
stream it fegit
>>
File: IMG_1729.jpg (60KB, 620x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1729.jpg
60KB, 620x592px
When newfags think this dude is real and is actually going to kill himself, not to mention along with no proofs or timestamps. B it amazes me how guliable and trusting you are nowadays.
>>
>>744315378
There won't be any other side
>>
>>744316467
Pills ? Dude you don't wanna die thats just an attempt blow your brain out already
>>
>>744323877
Sure, I prefer Stella but any beer will do. You got fb?
>>
>>744313551
why not not kys and stop being a depressed faggot?
>>
>>744313551
At least impregnate a bitch to help continue the white race

Do your duty white man. Blonde people are only 3% of the world's population. Gingers even less. We're dying out homie.
>>
>>744324557
>Calls people newfags
>Calls /b/ B
>>
File: george-carlin-photo.jpg (9KB, 260x259px) Image search: [Google]
george-carlin-photo.jpg
9KB, 260x259px
>>744313551
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucRM0eYD7U
George Carlin kek
>>
>>744325394
keen eye, you gottem there
>>
>>744325394
Ok newfag.

Correction */b/

Do I recieve some imaginary moot points you all want so desparately now?
>>
>>744316200
Fag
>>
>>744325693
just admit it that you're a kid pretending to be an oldfag
>>
File: 1502488824712.png (465KB, 720x701px) Image search: [Google]
1502488824712.png
465KB, 720x701px
>>
Don't do it all pussy in you house. Go aloha snackbar on the enemies of our people.
>>
>>744314308
Fuck that shit, buy a Hokum.
>>
Dude... at least do some drugs before, it can be awesome
>>
GO RAMBO ON A MOSQUE
going quietly is gay and not honorable.
>>
>>744325794

Would be a good quote but most people who kill themselves don't really feel part of a team.
>>
>>744313551
Start a band:" im serisly gonna Kill myself on stream if people dont like me and my band feat. (my family dont love me) - all i want isattention LOOK AT ME
>>
>>744326070
You're a fag who knows the path to heaven. Good job! Deus Vult!
>>
Damn, Must be hard being attractive
>>
>>744325154

nah, no fb - gave up with that. Twitter or Email good?
>>
>>744313551
>being white
>not having 7 kids with another white before offing yourself
You aren't even trying to help.
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.