[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>>
if you don't understand this then you don't understand much of politics
>>
>>744286409
he's defending anarchy. Libertarian-tards don't believe that central authority provides any benefit to society because they are blinded by ideology
>>
File: schicklgruber.png (429KB, 750x480px) Image search: [Google]
schicklgruber.png
429KB, 750x480px
>>
>>744286409
>What did he mean by this?

His puppetmasters meant that corporations should get absurd tax breaks and the US defense contractors should get huge paychecks while health and human services got severe cuts. He was a shitty CA governor and a much worse president, but people ate it up because they were fucking stupid. How's that "trickle down" economic nonsense working out, 35 years later?
>>
>>744286409
>What did he mean by this?
Rhetoric for the cattle
>>
>>744286409
It was a slogan developed by the National Association of Manufacturers back in the late 60s. He used to repeat it when he was their paid shill for years before he became governor. He resurrected it during his campaign for President.
People lapped it up like a faggot giving head.
>>
>>744286625
>>744286650
>>744286675
>>744286508

these guys get it
>>
He meant to destroy the American middle class
>>
>>744286409
He's saying there should be no regulations or taxation on corporations. Fuck Reagan.
>>
>>744286409
"Ask not what your country can do for YOU, ask what YOU can do for your country."

If Trump uttered those words, libtards would burn the country to the ground.

Fucking entitled crybabies.

The government isn't your daddy, your baby-daddy, your mommy, your provider, or any of that shit.

The government is to run security and safety measures - police, military, laws, etc.

No victim, no crime, no free shit for just existing.
>>
>>744286814
Taxation is Theft.

No, FUCK YOU.
>>
File: 553.png (147KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
553.png
147KB, 680x510px
>>744286409
It's a pretty cut and dry statement anon.
>>
File: Drumpf.jpg (25KB, 506x253px) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf.jpg
25KB, 506x253px
>>
>>744286922
What did you fucking say about me you little fucker? I 'm a top-level NSA worker with high connections to Reddit, Facebook and 4chan. We infiltrated this piece of shit and all the mods here are controlled. I 'll ask who is behind this id, track you down and I 'll scare you so much.. oh man, you'll never sleep again. I 'll reveal all your personal secret information and your sexual preferences to your boss, your family and your friends and expose to them who you really are and your real nature. I can be anywhere, everywhere. I 'll make sure the banks won't lend you money anymore, your insurance will stop to work for you, and I 'll plant CP on your pc so that you'll be busted by the feds after I tipped them about you, you disgusting pedophile. I 'll contact my Mossad friends and be sure that you'll be watched all day. They'll be ready to abduct you and brainwash you every moment. Ohh you are so fucked. You won't be able to fucking walk om the street feeling safe again. After I fuck you all over, I 'll get a Mossad agent to fly a drone to your house and completely annihilate it, only smoke will be left. After that we'll call it an accident with a bomb which you tried to make on the news, we control all that crap, the news, CNN, everything. I would an hero soon if I were you, because you are fucked. I 'll let you get registered as a terrorist on a watchlist and if you fuck with me again, have you put on the CIA death list with imposters impersonating you as a terrorist. They'll track you down and an hero you. You fucking had it coming little fucker.
>>
>>744286675
someones retarded
>>
>>744286814
sure kid
>>
>>744286409
>What low-tier, low-class fodder republicans believe he meant
The government is overreaching and meddling in the affairs of citizens of this country and it's power should be taken and given directly to the people
>what mid-tier republicans believe he meant
The government is putting too many regulations on businesses and institutions making costs soar across the board. These regulations do little to help anyone and are hurting the economy and the dollar.
>what high-tier republicans know he meant
The only group who looks out for the American citizen, regardless of how slightly, is reducing our profits by 0.06% so we need to rile up the morons in the other tiers to get mad so we can get our profits back on track.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.