[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: trumpvsobama.jpg (160KB, 802x681px) Image search: [Google]
trumpvsobama.jpg
160KB, 802x681px
discuss
>>
well nothing to discuss really, that explains his over compensation with narcissism
>>
>>744281466
>discuss

Thank God that useless nigger is gone.
>>
>>744281466
Trump is a fat pussy with no dick. The complete opposite of Obama. Obama was skinny, killed more people than any president ever and had a hog.
>>
>>744281466
Dubs of truth
Trump literally has a vagina. Where's the buldge, Donny?
>>
>>744281614
Trump'snot gone yet.
>>
>>744281466

He's also obsessed with Hillary Clinton, and absolutely no one gives a shit about her anymore.
>>
File: penor.jpg (6KB, 160x184px) Image search: [Google]
penor.jpg
6KB, 160x184px
>>744281466
You think thats a big dick? You should see his wife's
>>
File: (You).jpg (39KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
39KB, 391x500px
>>744281466
>still mad about the election
>compensates by posting these threads every single day
>>
>>744281466
He's fat and 70 something years old, I'd be surprised if he could still get aroused. And yet somehow he's better for America than Obama ever was.
>>
Hey Americans, why do you crawl into German nazi pig asses?

Do you like it in there?
>>
>>744281466
If you notice, Trumps every reference to Obama is a favorable comparison to himself.
Trumps a jealous narcissist.
>>
>>744283954
not OP but I'm not mad about the election. I'm just embarrassed and incredibly letdown about the way the US is behaving as a whole. and yeah Trump is the instigator of all this so he gets the blame.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.