[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a debate with some dickheads Is the shadow on Orlando

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: PAY-Orlando-Bloom-naked.jpg (79KB, 615x693px) Image search: [Google]
PAY-Orlando-Bloom-naked.jpg
79KB, 615x693px
Having a debate with some dickheads
Is the shadow on Orlando Bloom's left knee the shadow of his dick?
Or is it the shadow of the paddle he's holding, or possibly something else.
I need this, please respond.
>>
Second photo for analysis.
>>
just search on google
>>
File: naked-orlando-bloom.png (343KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
naked-orlando-bloom.png
343KB, 500x509px
>>744279878
Google shows nothing
Another photo with a different shadow
>>
>>744279782
his dick - angle of the light - follow the shadow of his arm and connect the dots
>>
>>744279782
do you happen to be the author of game of thrones?
>>
>>744280087

No shit it's a different shadow. His hand isn't even in the same position as OP's picture. Dickshadow remains, as that position doesn't change.
>>
>>744279782
So thats what guys are doing now?
You guys sound very gay
>>
>>744281332
no they are gay. and ask me how i know youre gay too?
>>
>>744281332
If you cant have a proper conversation with others about dick then you must be uncomfortable with your sexuality.
>>
>>744279782
Definitely his dick.
>>
>>744281845
whatever faggot, but arent fags supposed too talk about dicks?
>>
>>744282188
this, dubs confirm.

>>744280087
this one shows it clearly.
>>
It's his thumb
>>
I am not a professional shadowologist but by my estimation it seems to me that it is his dick.
>>
His dick makes me feel bad about mine
>>
Thankyou all for the helpful messages.
I think this thread concludes that the shadow is actually his dick; taking into consideration of the angle of the light and comparing that shadow to all the others.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.