[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a girl left me because she felt like I was pressuring her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5275.jpg (86KB, 960x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5275.jpg
86KB, 960x496px
So a girl left me because she felt like I was pressuring her into sex
(I really cared about her but I understand why she felt used)

Essentially we were getting back together after a break and and she would say she didn't want to do anything but I'd normally make a move, she'd say no and then I might make another one

I really didn't know I was hurting her but looking back I feel like a fucking idiot
She told me all this over the text she sent to dump me
Another thing was that I wasn't there for her when she cut herself (she has deep depression and anxiety) I pushed her away cause I didn't know what to do

/b how do I get over this guilt of hurting her and or regain contact
>>
Grow some fucking balls and stop acting like a pussy. She likes to cut herself but she's afraid of a dick? Let the psycho prude slice herself to pieces and go get yourself some pussy.
>>
>>744271919
Right
Thanks but I'm not gonna do that
>>
>>744272318
>/b how do I get over this guilt of hurting her and or regain contact

Move on, you have to. Then learn from the experience, your going to feel guilty for a week then it stops, there is nothing you need to do.

Do not talk to her again
>>
File: 1502215626583.png (288KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1502215626583.png
288KB, 550x550px
>>744271919
Aren't you just a big ol' man, Mr. Edgyboi.
>>
>>744272407
This, you're not responsible for anyones happiness some people seemingly enjoy their misery, because it's familiar ground.
If she doesn't want to become a 'happier' person, there is little anyone can do.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.