[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a couple of days ago i fucked my female friend. i kept her in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: Sirenengesang_7.jpg (279KB, 1913x799px) Image search: [Google]
Sirenengesang_7.jpg
279KB, 1913x799px
a couple of days ago i fucked my female friend. i kept her in my friendzone for a long time. she's short and chubby. she's kind of pretty but definately not my type. yet i fucked her. she's had a massive crush on me for like ever. couple of days ago we were joking around and she dared me to put my hand underneath her bra and grab her boob. she thought i would freeze but obviously she didn't know me well enough. the next day we were talking about it and she said she would never let e touch her vagina but then she was like "maybe i should let you touch my vagina". 5 minutes later i was finger fucking her. at this point i already started to feel uncomfortable but i asked if she wants to fuck anyway. we grabbed a blanket from my car and i fucked her in the woods. i had troubles getting aroused by her chubby and short body but somehow we did it. then i jacked off on her huge saggy tits. i think she was a virgin because she was bleeding like a butchered dog. i don't know why because she was raped when she was 14 so there must have been penetration. oh well. the point is i feel dirty now. i began using my left hand a lot more because i feel like my right hand was tainted by her vagina. it's been like 4 days and i feel like no amount of washing and brushing could make my hand clean again. is that what women feel when they have drunk sex and regret it the next day? the memory of us having sex is haunting me now like in this gif where war is flashing before a dog's eyes. i wish i had more self control that day. i pretty much knew i would regret it but went with it anyway. sometimes it's better to just jack off than feel what i'm feeling right now. how do i forget this awkward and unleasent sex? i can't avoid this girl. i see her everyday at work and now she' also sort of stalking me at my favorite running spot. i just want things to go back to normal. thanks for any feedback
>>
Just tell her how you fell if and if she dosent accept your fellings insult her just enofe so she would stop following you
>>
>>744172506
send her a pic of your dick and of running shoes.
Tell her "if you want this, then use these"
Once she is in better shape fuck her again. you will feel better.
If she doesnt get in better shape, be honest with her. she was a mistake and it feels too weird around her and you want to keep your distance
>>
>>744173020
i'm too kind for that. that rape thing has affected her very much. she's damaged. she hasn't really ever recovered from that. i don't want to make her sad just becuse she's not my type. i mean who knows she might even kill herself. she talks about it a lot
>>
this happens to many of us. no easy way out. you could try to tactfully explain yourself, but. . . it will still hurt her. if you came up with a great lie, maybe , like, you have a deep dark secret that is preventing you from being with her, something like maybe an uncle or aunt molested you when young, and this experience with chubby sort of brought up all these old feelings and you have to be celibate for a while and you need her support in this trying time.
>>
Something tells me this is really a story about OP getting his friend drunk and fucking her. Then when she woke up and realized her mistake she rejected him.
>>
Tricky that type of girls is the worst they are very sespteble to harming/kill themself if anything goes wrong
>>
>>744173377
btw we were sober that day. i never drink and drive
>>
>>744173436
>sespteble
>>
>>744173329
>>744172506
Start documenting your encouters with her anon, serious.

If she regrets your encounter, there isn't much stopping her from yelling rape, even if she doesn't report it to the cops.
>>
Give her a hundred dollar bill and a Faygo
>>
Tell her you gay or dead
>>
Excuse my shit gramar
>>
also chubbies like this will do anything, get her to video herself fucking a dog under the auspices that she will be your girl friend. than, explain to her how you could not lower yourself to sleep with someone who screws the pooch.
>>
>>744173311
Dubs of truth
>>
>>744172506
Let us see the girl op
>>
We aint here only to give advice op
>>
>>744173774
i know that's a joke but honestly there's a lot of truth in that sentence. when i met her she wouldn't let anyone touch her even with a finger. then she started feeling comfortable around me. she was forcing situation where i would have to touch her. she also has this thing where she doesn't eat food she hasn't prepered herself or if that food was touched by someone yet today i jokingly removed a mushroom from my pizza and gave it to her. she ate it. that tells me she sees me in a different way than she sees other people. besides when i jacked off on her tits she said she would let me do anything. she must be so desperate for love. it's nice knowing someone feels this way about me but mostly it's just off putting
>>
File: fdsfdsfsdfds.jpg (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
fdsfdsfsdfds.jpg
23KB, 240x240px
>>744173930
that's her
>>
She aint bad whats yout problem whit her
>>
>>744172506
>i think she was a virgin because she was bleeding like a butchered dog
you banged a girl on her period, OP. it happens. but you've also broken the rule: never fuck your friends unless you're prepared to forever change the dynamic of the friendship
>>
>>744175008
she's short chubby and awkward. mostly she's not my type
>>
>>744175221
why would she let me fuck her on her period? my exes never felt comfortable with period sex
>>
Then why did you fuck her then? I think you have self esteem issues op. When is the last you fucked another girl?
>>
>>744175343
maybe she was raped in the asshole...
>>
>>744174719
god i love that face, post body shot OP
>>
>>744174719
Ok. I'll take it from here.
>*ZZZIP*
>>
What was your end game here, anon? What other way could this go than tits up?
You're fucked, find a new job.
>>
>>744174719
Fucking gorgeous, how bad could the rest of her be?
>>
>>744174719
if that's her and "she's not your type", aren't you a faggot?
i'd give her kids.
>>
I say you double down, fuck her a lot more,make her do nasty /degrading shit. Be a jerk and an asshole and drive her away
>>
Sounds like the OP got seduced and didn't like it.
>>
>>744175343
Plenty of girls don't mind it and will be down.
>>
>>744174588
Honestly buddy it sounds like her experiences made her desperate for intimacy. This whole situation is a major red flag. Let her down easy, but for gods sake let her down.
>>
File: hgfhsf.jpg (102KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
hgfhsf.jpg
102KB, 384x480px
>>744175447
lol. i should probably asked her. she only told me what this guy said to her when he entered her. he said "mmm tight"

>>744175704
>>744175412
i don't know. i was horny when we started talking about me touching her tits. and when she suggested i should touch her vagina and we went with it i just didn't really see how we could just go back and act normal. the only logical move at the time was to fuck her

>>744175923
yeah pretty much

>>744175534
>>744175588
>>744175811
>>744175842
ok

>>744176047
i just have to figure out how. i don't want to hurt her
>>
>>744173566
Spotted the Juggalo
>>
>>744172506
You find her atractive.
But you don't like her personality.
We pick friends by there personality not there looks. so your story got holes /b/ro.
>>
>>744175904
This is what you need to do OP, only logical solution. Plus she obviously will do anything for the D so just try different moves on her, like shes a practice doll.
>>
>>744176227
she can look cute when she's dressed but damn the sight of her naked body is not arousing. especially her tits. also i don't like the way her sweat smells. sweat of my previous girlfriends' was always somehow arousing to me and hers just kills my boner
>>
>>744176181
You're going to hurt her either way, buddy. You have to accept that. However, you'll hurt her less if you let her down in an honest way as opposed to just letting things decline. Tell her maybe that you made a mistake and misread your feelings and you're sorry for muddling things up, something of that nature. It has an element of honesty whilst keeping the onus off of her.
>>
>>744177216
this
>>
>>744177216
i like that approach. honestly my biggest reason why i'm hesitating is the thing she once said to me. she's been let down by men before. when she thought there was a chance for love they would just leave her for other girls. i don't really want to be "one of those" guys but i know i can't mislead her like that. i made a mistake by letting her get so close to me
>>
Everyone here is so focused on the girls feelings that they havn't even considered the fact that OP was seduced.

She had a crush on him and knew he didn't feel the same way... yet she wanted him to touch her tits and pussy? She knew exactly what she was doing...
>>
>>744176181
you could try to change her. Like, tell her she needs to start running with you and loose weight. Eventually, it will get had and she will do mental gymnastics on what your doing is wrong and she will leave you. Women are stupid when it comes to doing hard things
>>
>>744178115

This is emotional blackmail... she fucked you knowing very well you didn't like her, now trying to lock you in with her tales of heartache so you don't leave her.

I would say this girl is damaged and you should steer clear. She needs therapy.
>>
>>744172506
i recently fucked one of my co worker friends. we've hooked up 2 or 3 times in the past few weeks now. she too had been crushing on me for many months. and actually she is kinda chubby and short too. she basically wanted me to dominate her from the jump and i could tell. but it's so much a part of our personalities that we don't feel ashamed or anything when we see each other at work.

i have stayed the same at work and i get my shit done. she still teases me and stuff when i'm around. but because she is in a better mood when i'm working she is also more annoying and extroverted in general. and after i bang a girl (non gf) i don't really feel like talking to them all of the time.

it sounds like you were doing shit with her which i did before i even had stuck my dick in a vagina. i mean you are all eyes on her that whole time. you weren't engaged the same way as if you were penetrating her. so your memory isn't really "normal" sex. if it was you'd probably not regret this so much cause you both had experienced mutual pleasure. don't hang out with her outside of work unless you two plan on hooking up.
>>
>>744173329
1. She was not raped. You took her virginity. You said it yourself. Bitch is lying. Believe your own eyes over the word of a fat cow. Her uncle probably touched her butt while trying to get past her fat body and because she is ugly and insecure she decided to ruin his life to get attention.
2.dont be a fucking idiot. Your hand is not tainted and her pussy was not disgusting. That shit happened in your head after you fucked her.
3.get the fuck away from her... she has probably borderlines and will try to fuck you up emotionally.
>>
>>744178725

Indeed this, many people don't know how to get a partner under conventional means, their own low self esteem means they subconsciously resort to manipulation and entrapment techniques to get a partner. Which always ends badly.
>>
>>744178115
> i don't really want to be "one of those" guys
Well to me it pretty much sounds like that is exactly what you want. Try to be honest with yourself.
I mean you can marry her if you want to be a nice guy, but we both know that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>744178362
>>744178503

yeah i'm starting to think that too

>>744178364
she actually started running with me for a while but it was very half assed. sub 1k distances and super slow pace. also she was skipping running a lot. i can't force her to take better care of herself. at first she started showing up at my running spot to run with me but then she went like "meh i'm just gonna sit here while you run"

>>744178690
this girl is acting clingy too. always wants to be around me. it's annoying

>>744178725
she definately has some mental issues. i suspect she's bipolar. one of my friends is bipolar and she's exhibits similar behavior

>>744179115
i know what i need to do. i'm gonna have to have a little talk with her
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.