[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why we need to increase minimum wage. If radio shack

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: RadioShackSlut.jpg (47KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
RadioShackSlut.jpg
47KB, 480x640px
This is why we need to increase minimum wage. If radio shack properly paid their employees, then this poor girl never would of been put through all the torment you terrible people put her through. I pray for her...
>>
>>744160002
Story? Nude pics?
>>
>>744160002
Didn't she an hero?
>>
File: CEO_pay_chart.jpg (16KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
CEO_pay_chart.jpg
16KB, 300x268px
>>744160002

We NEED to either increase minimum wage in order for the average person to be able to earn a living wage or we need to legally enforce a cap on CEOs; limit them to a percent of the profit of their company. The rest going to both improving the company and raising employees wages
>>
>>744160570
You NEED to an hero.
>>
File: IMG_1058.jpg (95KB, 782x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1058.jpg
95KB, 782x652px
>>
Im gonna need pics
>>
>>744160943
Show us the way dear CEO!
>>
Capitalism is cancer.
Company profits are the unpaid wages of the working class.
>>
>>744160002
Story?
>>
>>744161049

>>idiot
>>
>>744161258
GTFO CEO!
>>
Nudes here

https://www.thebarchive.com/b/thread/717289846/
>>
>>744160002
Increasing minimum wage in this completely corrupt economy would be futile. Everything would jump in price overnight to compensate and just soak up all the extra money.

>>744160570
This is the fundamental problem. There is no penalty for greed and megalomania. If a company is doing well, it should pull the bottom up with the middle and top.
>>
>>744160002
>of
>>
>>744160570
Bullshit liberal lies.

That is intentionally deceptive as it takes the highest grossing CEO salaries, which are MILES above the AVERAGE CEO salaries, VS the average worker pay, of minimum wage or just above.

For example, in the publishing industry, the average CEO makes upper 200k to lower 300k a year, AT THE ABSOLUTE MOST, and nearly every employee there makes between 40 and 55k

Which is far the fuck less than even the Japan 11:1 range.

And with the global economy, across first world countries, CEOs earn on average about the same. If they didn't companies couldn't keep good C suite employees because they would just move.
>>
>>744163422
I forgot to mention that that "average worker pay", which is based off minimum wage or above, is also incorrect. It assumes that over the entire country, looking at the entire workforce in the US, that the average pay is minimum wage or just above.

It isn't.
>>
>>744161198
Some dumb slut with a shitty job
>>
>>744160977
No shit.

I have this friend, She is a fat hispanic punk rocker.

She has multi-color hair, with a shitty unkempt style.
COVERED in tattoos
Posts how she can't get a better job, because of discrimination
The week before that post, posts pics of her new HUGE throat tattoo.

Has a $50 bar tab at least once a week.
Constantly going to live music, tix range $10-40, including 2 huge music festivals a year with tickets close to $200 each, then drinks all day on beers at 8-9 bucks a pop
Posts how fucked the economy and how its wall streets fault she is broke.

Stupid cunt.
>>
>>744160002
you have pix of her feet by any chance?
>>
>>744160002

No, this is why people need to put together a resume and find better jobs. That's the point of entry-level positions... to give kids fresh out of school work every year, and gain experience. It isn't supposed to be a goddamned career, Anon.

People don't need to pay more for shitty work.
>>
>>744161049
Kys
>>
>>744161856
You can't blame your failures on the successes of others. Maybe you should have stayed in school
>>
>>744163422
Pardon my curiosity, but does the annual salary you mention already include tings like bonus payments, company assets deputized to private use, and payouts from stock options? As far as I understand, all three of those are possible, and can surpass the base salary by far.
>>
>>744160570
You really need to kill yourself
>>
>>744163422
They also work 60-80 hours a week. I don't think tumblrinas who get checks in the mail for "anxiety and depression" have the same worth.
>>
>>744160002
This girl serves a single purpose that hundred and thousands of other people could also do. Her value to the company is interchangeable and does not Merritt high pay. Tell you is intrinsic and empirical if they scroll wants to be more valuable and us make more money she needs the means to become more valuable. Ie she needs to acquire more knowledge for a skill that will make her more valuable and thus make more money.

Your high school understanding of everyone's value deserves the same pay he's pathetic and shallow.
>>
>>744165008
bingo

why pay someone more when they can literally be replaced in less than a day
>>
File: CMIOCRuVAAEEdtc.jpg (57KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
CMIOCRuVAAEEdtc.jpg
57KB, 600x752px
>>744165008
>Merritt
Your high school understanding
>>
>>744164770
Yes, that's all in for publishing.
And there are TONS of companies that are only worth a couple million. Those companies, do you REALLY think they are paying their CEOs 7 figures, or even close to that a year?
No, not even close. Best case, for upper end CEOs, you are looking 400-500k, which STILL puts the difference at NOWHERE NEAR 475:1, and closer to the 11:1 bullshit number for Japan. Well, more in the 15 to 20 to 1, depending on the industry's average pay scale.
The issue here is this is taking the salary of a major investment firm, or a large banking corporation, someone with advanced degrees and 20+ years in the industry, and comparing it to the salary of a college dropout barista at starbucks, who blames the CEO for their being broke, when they took an unpaid vacation day last week to pay $800 cash for the new iPhone.

Its a bullshit comparison.
>>
>>744164889
Exactly.

My wife makes ~135k a year

Works 50-60 hours a week
Generally does at least a little work BOTH days on the weekend, so techincally she has been working 7 days a week for the past 20 years.

She has a Master's degree and years experience (she would be a lot higher if she wasn't in publishing, its just not a huge paying industry)

Compared to someone who dropped out from their liberal arts degree, and works at Starbucks or Whole Foods.
>>
>>744164889
Also, they bitch that its impossible to get a good paying job.

I was a high school dropout.

I worked 6 or 7 years as a mechanic and was making 60k a year.

I started to hate turning wrenches so I started selling cars. I made 84K the first year.

As a high school dropout, antisocial as fuck.

I have now gone back to school and am getting a degree that will pay SHIT< but it will be a job I love, and I won't be blaming CEOs for not making much money, because I am making the choice to major in something that doesn't pay well (forensic anthropology)
>>
>>744165171
It's a surname.. hence the capitalization. He's probably a mobilefag using autocorrect.
>>
>>744164445
You foot fags really need to neck yourselves. You fucking useless disgusting faggots
>>
>>744160002
Oh boo whoo, she has nobody to blame but herself. If she didnt want to go the whole school route, all she has to do is find someone with money, fuck them, and get pregnant. Its her own fault. She's working a dead end job and sucking dead end dick apparently, because shes still just a pretty little face working a high schoolers job.
>>
>>744160570
This is bullshit propaganda. Minimum wage is ten bucks in my state. You really think the average CEO is paid 4,750 an hour here? Get a grip.
>>
>>744160002
wtf is the story? or at least a link, search gives nothing
>>
>>744165872
Jeff immelt pay 25 million a year, 211 million retirement, and he ran GE into the ground.
Just plain greed
>>
>>744165872
Actually its possible that A FEW make that or more. Its certainly nowhere near average though.

4750 an hour,
Average CEO is going to work, minimum 60 hours a week

50 weeks (for some reason you don't use 52 from what I have always been told)

Is 14.2 million a year.
There are definitely CEOs that make more than that.

But its rare. The average CEO isn't going to break a mil.

But lets use a mil as the base number for a CEO

Again, factor in the fact that they work 60 or more hours a week

It comes down to $333 an hour

Using this idiocy as a number, a ratio of 475:1, that means the average worker earns like 70 cents an hour.

liberal snowflake math.
>>
>>744160570
This chart uses "average worker" pay, so lets say thats $10 an hour

A ratio of 475:1, means the CEO earns 9.5 million dollars

And to keep the chart fair, that would have to be the AVERAGE ceo salary.
>>
>>744166612
See
>>744166224
It's real numbers, and are you quoting salary or total comp
For the record I'm a conservative, I just don't agree with over compensation CEO and executive officers, the workers deserve their share of the profits
>>
>>744166825
I said A FEW, they will be the exception and not the rule.
>>
If low wages = nudes.

NEED MOAR LOWER Pay!!!!!!!!
>>
>>744160002
Here's a helpful tip for the brainless working wage slave jobs. If you must work one of these terrible jobs and have no long term plan to improve your situation with higher education or more marketable skill. Do yourself a favor and choose a company that hasn't been restructure twice in the past 5 years and is actually showing profits. Radio Shack is a terrible choice and we'll surely not increase there wages.

Don't fight for higher shitty wages fight to make yourself more profitable. Your literally asking a conglomerate to take care of you and in trade you man a mindless post that will probably be done by artificial intelligence and the next 20 years. Your value as a human resource is very low yet you're asking to be paid higher than your value... How does this make fucking sense?
>>
>>744160002
Dipshit. I lived most of my legal working life on minimum wage. Minimum wage as a standard pay is akin to a flat tax, it only helps the elite and hurts everyone else. I do agree with minimum wage. That should be scaled by the wealth of the hiring corperation and (in most cases) boosted by the tax loopholes of said corperations. They evade taxes and those not super-rich don't, good way to make them pay a little bit. So, with the sliding scale, middle-class employers will not be killed by paying dipshits to do almost nothing and corperate shitheads will actually pay like they are not slave owners.
>>
>>744160002
Unfortunately raising minimum wage only promotes inflation while also making jobs harder to come by.
You cant just force companies to pay people more and exspect the economy/job market to remain in tact.
>>
>>744168857
Calling corporations and the only people able to creat real value and wealth slave owners.... While you looked to them and governments to pay you more without increasing your value because you think that's fair...

Jesus Christ the only person you're a slave to is your retarded logic.
>>
>>744160002
Isn't she the CEO of RadioShack?
>>
>>744169109
Seattle forced companies to pay more. The companies cut people's hours and still required the same amount of work out of them in the shorter hours.
>>
>>744169166
>calls my logic retarded with a retarded point of view via a simplistic point of view on a complex issue while missing the point.
Aww, how cute. Did you come up with that all by yourself or are you repeating someone else's words?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.