[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to give a friend a swimsuit as a birthday present?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: swimsuit.jpg (74KB, 1044x1176px) Image search: [Google]
swimsuit.jpg
74KB, 1044x1176px
Is it weird to give a friend a swimsuit as a birthday present?
>>
>>744148106
If its a girl and revealing? yes
>>
>>744148106
Be honest OP are you in the friendzone? It sounds like you are in the friendzone
>>
File: 1504332624894.jpg (333KB, 645x804px) Image search: [Google]
1504332624894.jpg
333KB, 645x804px
In general yes regardless of gender, unless there's context like a joke or something.
>>
>>744148106

Yes, very. Like wtf. 10/10 you will lose that friend.
>>
Yes. There is no mitigating context for this.
>>
>>744148106
Only if you're the kind of friend that fucks them on the regular and its a private party or you're the kind that only remembered their birthday on the way over so you stopped at a corner store and bought a $15 suit but fuck wrapping it.
>>
>>744148577
I don't know if it counts as the friendzone if she has a bf
>>
>>744149126
Oh yeah that definitely counts. Tell her you have romantic feelings for her and that is the only relationship you will accept. If she tries to keep you as a friend then tell her no and cut off all contact.
>>
>>744148718
The full context for this is that she expressed interest in getting it, but ended up buying another one instead. I really wanna see her in the one she didn't get, and it seems like getting it for her as a birthday gift would be the only way to do so.
>>
>>744149597
Yeah then it's definitely weird, even more so if she has a boyfriend. That kind of gift is reserved for whoever she's with. Plus it'll be obvious how much you're into her and probably piss off her boyfriend while you're at it.
>>
>>744148106
if its so tight their dick falls out, yeah, it is.
>>
>>744150346
Well obviously I'm not gonna tell her that I want to see her in it. Maybe there might be a way to play it off as, "oh yeah I know you were thinking of getting this so I figured why not?"
>>
>>744150834
I know what you meant, there's no way she doesn't see through it.
>>
>>744149126
Beta cucked faggot in the friend zone about to spend money on someone elses cumdumpster. Yes, you're beyond friend zone, you're a cuck. Kys

And it is extremely wierd for you to buy her a swimsuit regardless, especially if you have to ask. Just kys
>>
>>744149597
>i really want to see her in this one
>she really wanted it but bought other
If she talks about clothes shopping in any capacity with you, she thinks you're a homosexual.

>spending money on someone elses girlfriend
You're cucked.
>>
I bet her bf would like fucking her in the new swim suit your dumbass bought her
>>
>>744150834
Cut all ties with this girl immediately. If you don't stop now then you are going to end up listening to stories about her sex life and meeting her boyfriend's parents. Grow a pair of balls and leave.
>>
>>744151470
She and I have been friends for a few years, I'd be buying her a birthday gift regardless. I was just there in the store with her when she was looking for shit since we were hanging out that day.
>>
>>744151710
He's gonna fuck her regardless what do I care if she's wearing something I got her while it happened
>>
>>744149126
I hope her boyfriend calls you a faggot and laughs at your faggot face and faggot body.
>>
>>744148106
Not if you plan on fucking that friend...
>>
>>744148106
One piece = yes
Bikini = no
Female = maybe, yes
Male maybe, also yes depends on the male
Dog = no
Elderly = maybe
>>
>>744153522
No her boyfriend's nice.
>>
>>744151470
>cucked
You dont actually know what cuck means do you anon, were the cool kids saying it on the playground so you copied them?
>>
>>744153848
It is a one-piece
>>
>>744154267
Dude, don't buy her a bathing suit for her birthday. It's weird, especially since you would be there breathing heavy waiting for a reaction
>>
omg this thread made me laugh so hard
good post lmao but no haha don't do that
>>
>>744152363
Correction: her and us all know you're a gay, beta cuck
>>
>>744154964
You really don't know what the word cuck means, do you?
>>
>>744154495
bit of a projection there bud
>>
File: 1432072028804.jpg (5KB, 124x121px) Image search: [Google]
1432072028804.jpg
5KB, 124x121px
>>744149126
Jesus.

Get away from your computer. Go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Look right in your own eyes and say "You chose this", and slap yourself as hard as you can. Then take time to reflect on your decisions, sleep on it, and make the appropriate changes to your life first thing tomorrow.
>>
>>744155761
What would you suggest I do?
>>
>>744155934
op i'm telling you now, we as a collective /b/ condemn this and consider this a huge red flag if you ever want to be socially successful. you need to read up on the friend zone, there's a lot to it in growing up. here's a tl;dr for everything you need to learn:
learn about personal independence and favor your personal success over bending over for women in an attempt to woo them. the goal is for girls to chase you, not the other way around. no they wont eventually chase you like magic. most of it comes down to personal circumstance + luck. but you definitely don't want to be the chaser
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.