[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread >2nd grade, always alienated by everyone because

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 15

File: 470-1-1.jpg (274KB, 1440x2880px) Image search: [Google]
470-1-1.jpg
274KB, 1440x2880px
Feels thread
>2nd grade, always alienated by everyone because muh autismo
>Crush on many girls from 2-11
>All gone
>My passion is technology. In one assignment in art years ago we painted stuff that makes us happy.
>I painted my phone and laptop (circa 2015ish)
>The art teacher said why did you draw this, since everyone else drew like houses and families and shit
>"Well my tech makes me happy :D"
>The teacher says "That's sad" and leaves
>I stopped painting and just stared at the 80% finished painting for the rest of class (about 40 minutes or so)
>Be me, about 3 days ago, thinking more about it
She's right /b/. It really is sad. I have no one, I am no one, and when the paramedics bust my door down because I haven't left in 2 years, I'll just be a rotten husk at my dead PC, having never accomplished anything significant.
>>
File: 1504397375714.jpg (58KB, 978x866px) Image search: [Google]
1504397375714.jpg
58KB, 978x866px
>>
>>744126719
>a rotten husk at my dead PC
Dying alone and being discovered is the best way to die, though.

You can artificially set up the circumstance, leave confusing breadcrumbs, and strike a pose so you can become the subject of interest for everyone from lawfags to /x/ to authorities to news outlets. And you don't even have to cure cancer.
>>
>>744126719
this got dark fast. i wuvvums my technology
>>
>>744126719
Also, fuck that faggot teacher. Happiness is subjective.
>>
>>744127552
Apparently happiness only counts if it involves people. If that's the case, then I've rarely been happy in my life.
>>
>>744127698
>happiness only counts if it involves people
No nigger can validate or invalidate the happiness of other niggers.
>>
>>744127809
This isn't the worst thing people have said or done to me.
My autism makes it impossible to fully grasp social norms and cues, which has hindered me in life. Although I've made great progress in the last year, I have a lot more ahead of me. I feel great when people like me because I feel accepted, which feels greater than anything else tbh, but when people are dicks to me and say they don't like me, even when I literally haven't done anything, it's honestly so fucking demoralizing. It only fuels my depression and that everything I've done is in vain and I will always be ostracized by society.
>>
File: Eggs.png (405KB, 463x537px) Image search: [Google]
Eggs.png
405KB, 463x537px
>been a couple years since my last relationship, was pretty broken up over it
>met this awesome girl through work, we hit it off
>go on a few dates, they go great, we have fun, everything seems good
>I've basically fallen for her, she seems into it
>I'm happy for the first time in too long
>couple days ago have a conversation about what we're planning on doing in the future, nothing out of the ordinary
>she's stopped replying to my messages
I can't think of a single thing I did wrong and this is fucking eating me up
everything was going right and now she's ghosting me and I just can't figure it out
>>
>>744128781
If you ghost someone, you truly are a nigger. IMO ghosting is the highest level of cowardice because you don't even have the balls to tell them you don't wanna talk anymore.
>>
>>744126719
I'm not sure what the first three lines have to do with anything, completely irrelevant.

Don't have any advice either, I don't even have autism, highly intelligent, attractive etc, I still lost two years of my life to depression in much the same way. I've always had goals though and I'm still working toward them, difference is I have a husband now, that one real connection with another human is what I was missing, I always thought it would be enough to do everything for myself, but it wasn't, I'm just not selfish enough
>>
>>744126719
My bro fuck that stupid ass bitch, if your tech makes you happy love your tech. Whatever makes you happy, do that. What other stupid dipshits think doesn't fucking matter. If you love doing something, keep doing it no matter what. You don't have to keep being an autismo for the rest of your life, you can change your situation entirely in just a few months. Becoming more social is hard but you have to keep pushing yourself and forcing yourself out of your comfort zone. When you suceed it will be the best feeling ever. If you have some more outgoing friends/relatives or whatever ask them to help you, you'll feel much more comfortable. If you don't, it doesn't matter, try striking up small chat with people casually, cashiers, waiters, whoever and your verbal skills will increase, start dressing well, get nicely fit clothes (a good fitting piece of clothing will instantly make you look 10x better), practice confident body language, work out. Looking better and working out will automatically make you feel a lot better about yourself and much more confident. You just have to get the courage to start making a change in your life. If you're afraid of going to parties, clubs and stuff because of what other people might think of you, adopt not giving a fucking shit about what they think. Don't let cunts take away from your happiness and don't miss out on stuff because of other people. Life is short, anon. Live it to the fullest. You can do it, i believe in all of you.
>>
>>744129807
Also, take care of yourself and the bitches will come by themselves.
>>
>>744129807
>Clothes
A friend told me this not too long ago. He said I should get better clothes and I'll be way more attractive to girls
>Small talk
I've been doing it a lot recently, but I guess I'll do it more.
>I believe in you all
:D
>>
File: 0.jpg (33KB, 978x866px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
33KB, 978x866px
>>744127369
Fixed it
>>
>>744130859
Your friend is telling you good stuff then. The best way to get good clothes is by bringing a female friend (one that knows her shit tho) or just asking the girl that works at the store what she thinks would look good. The fit is the most important thing though. Even if you're chubby for example, you don't want clothes that are wide and baggy and all that shit because instead of masking or hiding it it will make you look even fatter. You want clothes that fit nicely and snugly to your body.
>>
>>744131576
While we are on it, what's the fastest way to gain muscle mass asap?
>>
>>744126719
Fuck that bitch!

Those things are miracles of modern technology. I mean, walking around with a palm sized shiny black rectangle that you can use to communicate with millions of people, play thousands of songs, and access the sum of the world's knowledge?! Yeah, pretty meats thing and a source of happiness...

Good for you for painting them and fuck that teacher who probably only finds happiness at the bottom of a bottle with a cock down her throat!

You do,you! You got us!
>>
>>744126719
I think it's super impressive!!!! I don't understand tech at all, I really respect that your so passionate about something I find so complicated. Everybody had a dumbass teacher at some point and that was one.
>>
>>744132545
>>744132647
Thanks guys. This cheers me up a lot
>>
File: 1504137053194.jpg (108KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1504137053194.jpg
108KB, 624x434px
>>744126719
Be my slave and have a reason to live. You need to serve something greater than yourself.
>>
>>744132379
Lifting. And with that i have to go sleep since its late as fuck. Godspeed anons, this stuff has changed my life. It can change yours too.
>>
File: IMG_7571.jpg (23KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7571.jpg
23KB, 440x660px
>>744133293
>tfw lifting for almost a year now
>still a twig
>>
>>744126719
Just suck it up and deal with the cards you got, turn the tables and win against the house (aka life).
>>
Ah, just the right thread. Actaully glad one is going on right now after the shit show that happened today.
>>
Are you also, by any chance, a gentleman?
>>
>>744126719
>circa 2015ish

god im old
>>
I'm so fucking lost I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
I'm 21,no job,in college but have no friends.
I just don't have the strentgh to go out on the street,I hit it off with this girl in class but we never meet outside,she has invited me to go to see IT next month but I'm a mess,I wouldn't know what to do with a girl like her,I'm a virgin and should be kissless too but I got lucky when I was 15.
That's 6 years since I've ever kissed anyone,I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>744134377
what happened anon,talk to us
>>
>hate ex with all my being
>still want him back
how do i get out of this?
>>
>>744132867
That's gay as fuck. But the message isn't entirely wrong
>>
>>744134647
Long story short, got drunk with a friend and his girlfriend. We all fooled around a little bit and now she freaked out about it and my friend doesn't really want to associate with me. Hope everything works out between them, he's been with her for quite a long time and im afraid it only took one night to fuck everything up.
>>
>>744134505
Yeah it was around the time the Galaxy S6 launch but I think maybe closer to September or October
>>
>>744135304
Ya fucked up brah
>Protip: Don't drink near your friends GFs
>>
>>744134661
Why do you hate him?
>>
>>744133293
I'll buy some weights at the next opportunity anon.
>Godspeed anon.
>>
>>744135602
Lol yep. Unfortunately i learned that the hard way.
>>
>>744135774
Well, how about you go to friendo and try to make amends. Even if amends include him using his fist to apply short bursts of high intensity pressure to your genitals
>>
>>744126719
You know what? Fuck her man, If thats what makes you happy, than thats what makes you happy. The end, let that dumb cunt say what she wants to say, you follow your passion and prove that whore of an art teacher wrong.
>>
File: death_of_trielle_12115_colored.png (38KB, 883x1466px) Image search: [Google]
death_of_trielle_12115_colored.png
38KB, 883x1466px
Will some feels music be helpful? Here's some OC I wrote for a character who died in my autistic childhood story. Her death was catharsis for some actual female-related stuff going wrong in my own life, I imagined this character dying in battle who I had had for a bit. She was the main character's wife and had bore his children. He had died so she had been raising them of course, but a huge weapon was threatening to destroy the tree-city where they lived, so she went with the others on a mission to destroy it. She got pinned down after they planted the bombs to destroy it, and held off a dozen enemy soldiers singlehandedly to stop them from defusing it. She got shot over a dozen times, and after she'd killed them all her friend carried her out to the trenches where she bled to death.

https://soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle-original

The day after she "died" I was on the train into NYC looking out at the gray sky and gray buildings, imagining the character who dragged her out was on his way home, looking out at the endless industrial hellscape. I listened to some song, the A.N.O. remix of turn it down, and it had the "there is no time to let the blood dry" lyrics, I always liked that feel, i wanted to replicate it with this piece of music. Obviously it's not as good but it was at least somewhat satisfying. Poor Trielle. Even though she wasn't real, I miss her.
>>
>>744135663
he's pretentious as shit, hypocritical, and we used to fight all the time. but when things were good in our relationship, they were really good.
>>
>>744136062
I'm tired now, but I'll bookmark that link and check it tomorrow
>>
>>744135935
That sounds like a reasonable thing to do. Thanks anon
>>
>>744136153
>he's pretentious as shit
Pretentious? Can you elaborate?
>hypocritical
Elaborate here as well
>We used to fight all the time
Imagine if the fighting (I'm guessing it's just verbal) became physical fighting. Would you miss him now?
>>
>>744136062
The music is not bad at all anon, i like the story and the song together, even if it is cringy af.
>>
>>744126719
Jeez. Your teacher was/is a cunt. So something makes you happy that's not the generic shit everyone else does. Godforbid. You do you anon.
>>
>>744136488
>Pretentious & Hypocritical
He was what many people call a "hipster". He believed his tastes to be superior than others, and even dismayed my opinions because of things I liked. Thing was, whenever I asked him why he liked something (that was probably trending on tumblr) he would give the same reasons that everyone else did. Nothing was really constructive about him. It was weird from someone who claimed to be so "different and superior".

>Would you miss him now?
No, obviously. But that's a bit of a jump. I doubt he would've ever hit me, no matter how bad or heated our arguments got.
>>
>>744136941
is he sucking cock yet
>>
>>744136836
Thanks anon. Yeah it's pretty weird, I've been imagining it since I was a little kid. Recently I'm worried I've ruined it, but hopefully that will pass.
>>
>>744136941
>"Hipster"
You mean flaming homosexual?
Just that first sentence already lets me know he probably gargles dick on a daily basis
>>
>>744136153
So find someone that's similar without the bad? I'll never understand why this is a hard concept for women. Assuming you are one. Complain about one dude when you can take a pick of the thousands of guys looking for girls. No logic.
>>
>>744137366
No, not that kind of hipster. Don't think of the "in a Starbucks with his laptop" kind of hipster. Think of a vidya kind of hipster. Obsessed with "art games" like Undertale and Night in the Woods.
>>
>>744136062
Hello from /r9k/.
>>
>>744137414
>I'll never understand why this is a hard concept for women. Assuming you are one.
i'm flattered but i'm a dude.
it's hard finding a gay guy who likes the same things as me.
>>
>>744134540
You don't know what to do? Go see IT obviously. Why would you overthink this?
>>
>>744137615
Look, apparently he wasn't the "one" for you if it didnt work out. I'm sure that there is another guy out there for you that'll treat you the way you should be treated. Like anon said above, find another man that is similar without all the bullshit. Don't fall into the endless loop if it's not going to work out for either of you two. It's unhealthy and unnecessary . Wish you the best of luck in the future anon.
>>
>>744137534
>Undertale
Just reading that gave me cancer
>>
>>744137549
Hello anon.
>>
>>744134540
Go with her to see IT and stop being a nigger anon she's literally asking for dick and you're out here chimping around
>>
>>744137534
>yidya kind of hipster
so in a starbucks with his laptop kind of faggot obsessed with undertale
>>
File: blitzsmench.png (485KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blitzsmench.png
485KB, 1920x1080px
>>744126719
How dare you say shitposting on 4chan is ''achieving nothing significant" ? You are part of 0.001% of the whole worlds population that ever got the chance to shitpost here, while some don't even know 4chan exists, and others and too busy being bluepilled normies, here you are, posting in 4chan and maybe getting a shot a changing the internet like we always do, and in modern times, he who controls the internet controls the world. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR YOU LACK OF VISION OP
>>
>>744138117
This, it's really not that fucking hard.
>>
Should have said "The only thing sad here is your natural skill at being a cunt."
>>
>>744134540
Just go and let shit happen
>>
>>744137615
I know your pain dude. Being a faggot is so fucking irritating. As a dick lover myself, I could have a very attractive girlfriend to fuck or whatever, but it wouldn't be an emotional relationship. Don't get that connection with women. It really doesn't help that I live in the middle of butt fuck nowhere Southern US with no means to leave (poor fag so no car)
>>
>>744138211
this. shitposting got trump elected.
>>
File: 1503966317008.png (51KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1503966317008.png
51KB, 183x183px
>>744126719
>technoLOGy
>>
Hey guys, today has been a pretty shitty day for me, mind if I indulge my general depression by telling you guys some stories? I greentexted them in advance, Sorry if its annoying. Just say yes or no if you want them. Anyway, sorry in advance. Anyway. Thank you
>>
>>744141073
Y tho
>>
File: 1501470408089.jpg (87KB, 587x899px) Image search: [Google]
1501470408089.jpg
87KB, 587x899px
>>
File: 1501485373914.jpg (71KB, 623x581px) Image search: [Google]
1501485373914.jpg
71KB, 623x581px
>>
File: 1502175235242.jpg (122KB, 749x746px) Image search: [Google]
1502175235242.jpg
122KB, 749x746px
>>
>>744141207
Go 'head
>>
fuck 'em. people like that don't care about opinions or what makes people happy, sometimes people just wanna watch the world burn. if you like your tech and painting it, go on and finish it, don't listen to those fags.
>>
>>744141443
This.

Do what makes you happy, not what makes others happy.
>>
>>744141419
Thank you. As some pretext, I am a jewish man living in Memphis tennessee, the location of which most of this story takes place. Anyway, here goes nothing.
>Be Me, 14 years old.
> Filthy Jew faggot, parents wanted me to go on a birthright trip with some "friends" that I had known for a while in middle school.
>For the rest of this trip, I will be referring to this as the Israel trip.
>Attended this school from 1st Grade to 8th, in 8th we go to Israel.
>School shilled the trip to make us stay there, was a pretty shitty education, for they didn't teach some essential shit properly, fucked me later in high school.
>Arrive at Jerusalem airport, normal shit, faggots ignoring me like they had normally done throughout my time there.
> A Day and a 1/2 in, tired, we are going to the underground western wall
>Note about the trip: We were going with 2 other middle schools.
>On way to the place, fall asleep due to jet lag.
>FirstIncident.jpg
>I fall asleep next to a guy on the bus, Dickhead doesn't even try to wake me up.
>Nobody notices me, like usual.
>Stuck with Israeli bus driver
>Somewhat dazed and confused, go with bus driver to his parent's house.
>Dude speaks no english, have no idea what he is saying.
> At this point, I feel bad for him, due to the fact that this faggot just showed up (me).
>Get back to the group, at the wall.
>A group of 40 jewish children, including the ones i knew, all look at me, and start laughing at me.
>This is when I realized that life was not going to work out well for me.
>>
File: 1504401242563.png (914KB, 1032x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1504401242563.png
914KB, 1032x1073px
>>744141617
Thought the picture was somewhat appropriate, considering the content of thiss next section.
>Worst part however, was not the fact that the kids were laughing at me, that was expected, save a few.
>The worst part was the fact that the chaperones, teachers of mine, were also laughing, and did not try to help me in the slightest.
>I trusted these people, and this act of negligence, in addition to 2nd incident (coming soon), almost sent me off the deep end, thought about an heroing.
>Back to the story
>I then watch everyone i thought I knew, slowly cave to peer pressure.
>AsExpected.jpg
>Fast forward to a few days later.
>Friend of many years up to that point invites me to talk in his room.
>2ndIncident.exe has started running
>Go into friend's room, lets call him Zach
>Zach then, along with 2 other faggots
>They then take me, place me under the sink, place towel tight on my face, and pour water.
>Waterboarding.jpg
>Too scared, brain gets sensation of drowning
>Throw up a little, immediately goes back into mouth.
>This, although it was only 2 minutes, felt like an eternity.
>Especially because it was by someone I trust, in addition to the 2 guys who helped him (also trusted them)
>Walk out stunned, lost faith in humanity.
>...
>>
>>744141748
>After Israel Trip
>I attempt a form of communication with this man, after about 3 weeks of minimal communication with the outside world.
>During this time, I attempted suicide.
>Parents thought I was being overdramatic.
>Probably was.
>Back to the story
>I skype this man,
>I ask him "Zach, why did you waterboard me?"
> He replies "Well anon, I just wanted to. And you were the easiest to do it to because I knew you wouldn't resist."
> I have not spoken to him since.
That day has haunted my memory for years now, because it is a constant reminder of how I can never truly trust anyone, and how even those who you think understand, never will. Thank you for listening in on my faggotry.
>Flash Back to week before end of school.
>Depressed as shit, look around to see if anyone cares about what just happened.
>As normal, nobody does
>In fact, school attempts to cover up the issue, and pretends like it didn't happen (The bus incident that it, not the waterboarding)
>Even if the waterboarding got out to beside the kids, Zach's parents have enough money to "make it all go away".
>I confront the school about the bus issue, they say it was a problem and won't happen again.
>I know its bullshit, but i let it go.
>However, my parents (my mother) stopped supporting the school (My dad wanted to pretend like nothing happened)
All in all, lesson is to never trust kids, or people in general. I learned that lesson the hard way.
And you know what, I want you to know something Zach. In case you browse here, you were right. All along, I knew I was just deluding myself into thinking that I wasn't garbage. At least I was, in a way through "baptism" shown the truth of my existance. That does not mean I will be helpless to try and stop it. So you know what, I will try, powerless I might be, to stop being a victim my entire life. So all in all, fuck you world, I will carve out my niche, and refuse to be cast into this fucking hopeless role.
>>
>>744142011
Does this mean im not sad? No, in fact, im very depressed. But I think that i want to get better, in whatever way i can, and try to bring peace to my life.
>>
>>744142093
Anyway, that concludes my tale /b/, sorry for the rambling at the end. Anyway, have a good night.
>>
>>744141617
>>744141748
>>744142011
>>744142093
>>744142132
Find this Zach nigger and cut his organs out slowly
>>
>>744131413
Hehe
>>
>>744142326
God I wish I could. But I don't have that luxury. Mostly because I know that he would somehow manage to kill me instead. But thank you for the sympathy.
>>
>>744141207
yes
>>
Wish I could've seen her before it's too late. Maybe in the next few years, if we're still interested. Time to move on, sucks but it is what it is. At least I'm finally doing well and moving forward in life.
>>
>>744142572
already post it above, have a read if you want to hear my story.
>>
>>744142528
He's a mega nigger anon
Here's to him getting ass raped in a state prison by a pack of niggers
>>
>>744142734
here's to that anon. So now that I've posted my side, I may as well post some other shit that happened during that time, seeing that im remembering shit from then. This isn't pretyped though, so sorry it might take a little bit.
>>
Let's have a good feels thread, what's going well in your lives /b/? Gotta be something. For me, it's
>working out daily
>eating well
>finishing school in one semester
These threads are always depressing, lighten up. Shit gets better eventually, sometimes slowly.
>>
>>744141617
>>744141748
>>744142011
I'm sorry you had to go through this nonsense. There's no reason you had to go through those circumstances. Hope you do better through out life in the future, anon.

>>744142734
I also second this.
>>
>>744142991
No it doesn't. All life has done so far has kicked my ass. Why should it get better, when literally even people you trust for 8+years fucking waterboard you. Some of us just aren't meant to be happy.
>>
>>744142991
im doing cardio daily for at least twenty minutes, feels good man
>>
>>744143127
Thank you. I have tried getting help, but because of those events, I have also developed increased anxiety and general lack of trust for anyone around me, crippling my social skills.
>>
>>744126719
You know what's more sad? Being a fucking high school art teacher. Just brush it off OP. They have nothing to offer but baseless criticism. It is literally their only job.
>>
>>744142991
I can almost lick my man titties.
>>
lmao
>>
File: 19681354635.gif (337KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
19681354635.gif
337KB, 500x297px
>be me
>asperger's
>move state with family in 1991 so parents would stop doing heroin
>get them off heroin at 8 years old
>make a friend
>friend is being molested by habitual pedo
>my parents meet pedo
>pedo convinces them to let me go interstate with him after fucking me for most of 1992
>parents sign consent form
>he takes me away on christmas day, starts grooming me to die
>if it wasn't for someone who knew what he did, I would be dead
>court cases for next 3 years
>parents using heroin again
>fast forward
>27, no social or life skills
>parents doing meth now, smoking it because all their veins are useless
>have fight with mother, kicked out
>zero life experience
>learn how to live, budget, cook on my own
>decide to get a job
>go and study a course on warehousing/logistics
>graduate with top honors
>get a job at a warehouse
>heavy lifting all day
>2 years later, feeling pain so intense in my back it wakes me at night
>doctor refers me for xrays
>my spine is fucked, fused near the pelvis, twisted discs, spine itself curves off to the right
>tell my boss
>he claims it's just an injury
>beg him for alternative duties for 3 months
>he gives me pieces of paper outlining what is expected of me, I can't return to work until I can do them
>all involve lifting heavy weights
>forced to resign
>agoraphobia has come back
>i want to die
>my pain meds are dispensed infrequently so I don't OD on purpose
>$800 to my name
>moving in with bf
>i can't afford rent x2
>no income
>probably get denied disablilty payments because australia
>I long to taste death
>really wanna die
>bf has never been depressed, doesn't know what i'm feeling
>nothing excites me
>nothing makes me happy
>no sex drive
>i just wanna die
>>
>>744144248
I'm sorry you have to face such a predicament like that, anon. I have no wise words to help aid your situation but I do hope that you and your bf can get back on your feet and live a healthy life. Oh, and don't forget to kiss him on the lips before 11pm every night, that'll help. Good luck! :)
>>
>>744145047
I'm always hugging and kissing him but I feel all empty inside.
>>
>>744145115
But do you kiss him on the lips?
>>
>>744145399
Yes.
>>
>>744145456
Oh, fuck. It's worse than I thought. Sorry anon, I'm all out of idea. :(
>>
>>744144248
i have that as my background to remind me to sleep
>>
This recently happened and I don't know what to do...

>be me
>few weeks ago
>talking with best friend/crush on text
>she's telling me her usual problems with family
>give her some advice and try to get her mind off it
>she snaps and brings up backstabbing friend from my past
>tells me how she was right about me
>confused as shit
>hasn't talked to me since

She's the only person I have. Everyone I know has always said some shit and I don't know what I did wrong everytime. I just want one person to be there for me. I don't care anymore who. Just someone who could listen
>>
>>744128380
Honestly one huge step towards becoming happy is realizing that other people's opinions don't matter. Unless you want to befriend them you shouldn't care about what they say. You really shouldn't care if they don't like you for being yourself, you're not meant to like and be friends with everyone and that's okay. Don't depend on others but don't shut everyone out. You'll find someone who likes your autistic self

t. autist who had to learn this himself
>>
>>744133936
Increase your calorie intake. Get a body mass index and figure out what your daily calorie intake is - go above that and eat healthy foods. Lots of fish, broccoli and chicken breast.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.