[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

virgin here what does it feel like to make love to a women ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ol5ma0FCZX1w4t5nuo1_400.gif (997KB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol5ma0FCZX1w4t5nuo1_400.gif
997KB, 390x220px
virgin here
what does it feel like to make love to a women ?
>>
>>744113565
I would also like to know
>>
Like Puting you dick in a warm wet hole
>>
Depends on the girl. Either awkward/uncomfortable as fuck, or pretty good.

Usually it's the former, but most people will tell you it's the latter. Most people, male or female, just aren't very good at sex.
>>
>>744114376

Speak for yourself, faggot, I drown in puss.
>>
>>744113565
It is as if all your feels are being sucked out of your guts along with your balls - imploding you into her vagina. Pretty intense.
>>
its good gets better overtime, like her out until she cums, shell appreciate it.
>>
>>744113565
from my opinion, it's good if you do it with a fucking girl who is in love with you, cause she is going to do whatever you say
>>
>>744113565
Pretty good
>>
>>744113565
It's not that great Annon. Don't listen to the sex meme. Enjoy your life. If being virgin is a problem pay a hooker or take that ugly girl that likes you. You will see that being not virgin is not the great thing with rainbows that every people talk about.
>>
>>744114873
This a little.

Love is like Mayo in a burger, it will taste good without it but with it it's better not necesary
>>
>>744113565
Overrated. Wait till you find a chick that's worth your time. Don't give away your life for pussy, it's good in the moment but you end up hating her and yourself afterwards for the most part.
>>
>>744115625
This.
>>
>>744113565
Good if you both know what you are doing.

Also, freaky girls are like a million times better. Best sex I ever had was with a girl who absolutely LOVED to be dominated and choked and shit. Didn't think I'd be so into it but it's objectively amazing,
>>
>>744115625
>says the chad that has already had lots of sex so he doesn't need to worry about losing it or getting enough of it to finally be satisfied
>>
>>744115022
Honestly, I can't recommend this. The best way to lose your virginity is with a girl who genuinely wants you. And it WILL happen eventually. I am ugly and boring as fuck, and even I get really cute girls once in a while who want it. With a hooker, yeah, you can do the physical act, but she's never going to really look at you the way you need a woman to look at you.

Just keep yourself clean, don't be a massive fatty (and this isn't really a high bar, I have a fairly large beer gut), don't be publicly racist, leave internet memes on the internet, and be willing to look a girl in the eyes now and then. It'll happen.
>>
>>744113565
Okay with a rubber. Phenomenal without one.
>>
File: so.prk._Nice.gif (2MB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
so.prk._Nice.gif
2MB, 600x429px
>>744113565
>>
dont ever use a condom
>>
>>744113565
ITT : incels and stupid fucks, very lightly separated by useful advice and insight.
>>
File: wet.webm (524KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wet.webm
524KB, 640x360px
Touch your finger to the area of your mouth under your tongue. It feels that that surrounding and enveloping your dick. A wet and squishy human orifice. Also a bit smelly. It's also not nearly as tight as your hand when you jerk yourself off. So be prepared for that.
>>
File: trance-pure -energy.jpg (33KB, 393x491px) Image search: [Google]
trance-pure -energy.jpg
33KB, 393x491px
It feels a lot like this picture, virganon.
>>
>>744116664
You are right Annon but, my point is that people get obsessed with being a virgin. Get confidence and social problems with this cause. What you say is the ideal but most of the time the people that think like this wait all their life for this 10/10 that will love them not matter what while there's a normal nice person next to them.

It's ok to wait. But if you are obsessed with being a virgin or forget about it or just get rid of the problem. Later one is the easy one. First time don't have to be shiny and rainbows.
>>
>>744115211
Not this. dont underestimate love making a girl go nuts
>>
>>744113565
>a women
learn grammar first
>>
>>744118054
It's not about underestimate it's about not get obsessed with have sex with love. Hard to find
>>
It gets better the more you do it. Being big helps, but it ALL depends on the girl. College is typically your best chance to find middle of the road girls that you don't have to deflower. <<this is not fun btw, its usually messy/painful and kills the mood.
>>
Did someone say bags of sand?
>>
>>744113565
Pretty good.
>>
>>744113565
like sticking your dick in a fresh lasagna
>>
Does it have to be real, or does my Body Pillow count?
>>
>>744115625
"Where do you go for advice?"
"4chan"
>>
>>744117318
Speak for yourself. Find a girl who knows about kegels and she can damn near rip it off.
>>
it's just like when you fuck your dad, but less hairy
>>
>>744120670
I've had a few that were tighter than others but nothing compared to my kung fu grip.
>>
>>744114470
That's because you haven't learned to swim
>>
>>744121096
>Implying thats healthy
>>
>>744115625

Pretty much. It's much more amazing with someone worthwhile.
>>
Its a lot like when you get punished for burning the ribs, but nobody is going to punch you in the kidneys to get your asshole to clench.
>>
>>744113565
It's pretty good if the girl comes from a stable family, has her own career and goals, and her mood doesn't change based on what you do.

Meaning you should probably wait until you find a unicorn.
>>
>>744113565

It's gross and gooey, bro. Best still to boys.
>>
>>744114255
This is the most accurate description
>>
>>744122323
>gross
It can indeed be kind of gross depending on the girl and how well she takes care of herself. There's chemistry going on down there. It's like a second mouth girls have to take care of with brushing, flossing, rinse and gargling. Many unfortunatley don't tend to their second "mouths" very well.

>gooey
Assuming the girl takes good care of herself...the goo is delicious and you'll want it all over your face.
>>
Man I'm never gonna lose my virginity. I'm embarrassed just typing about it.
>>
File: 1502317859833.jpg (68KB, 605x627px) Image search: [Google]
1502317859833.jpg
68KB, 605x627px
>>744113565
Like a bag of sand
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.