[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Drug Thread Quick question: why does this generation

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 9

File: xanax.jpg (25KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
xanax.jpg
25KB, 288x216px
General Drug Thread

Quick question: why does this generation has such a big benzos problem? literally 40+ y/o women i know take benzos of some sort
>>
I don't know why anyone would want to do benzos, I guess it's down to availability

I do shrooms and amphetamine instead
>>
>>744105212
im an avid DXM fan, even though i would never encourage or reccommend anyone to try it
did shrooms twice never tried amphetamine
>>
>>744105508
Tell me about DXM? Encourage me to try it
>>
>>744105212
some people are more likely to like downers and some more to like uppers, depends on personality

I dig opiates and get why benzos are fun, although I associate them more with actual medication purposes, on the other hand I've tried amphetamines and coke and don't really get why some love those drugs so much

Also: LSD and shrooms
>>
>>744105994
before i tell you about DXM, it is a powerful drug even tho it's cheap and really easy to obtain

the effects can be divided in 4 stages (or plateaus whatever floats your boat)

Most of the effects of the first plateau relate to the senses. The best known, and probably the most responsible for first plateau use of DXM, is the effect upon hearing (specifically upon music). Sounds may seem "richer" or "deeper", and music in particular is affected (the difference between listening to music on DXM versus sober has been compared to the difference between music in a concert hall versus on a cheap radio). In addition to the change in the nature of hearing itself, music can bring a sense of euphoria, often quite intense. In comparison to the positive effects on music reported by some users of cannabis, the DXM music effect is usually characterized as much "speedier".

The type of music with which this effect most strongly occurs will tend to vary from person to person. Rave music is one of the most commonly affected, possibly due to the regular beat (at higher plateaus especially, much of DXM's sensory effects seem beat or rhythm related). Classical and Celtic/folk also seems to be popular. Really, though, the strongest indicator of personal response to a given piece of music seems to be 1) that the user enjoys it, and 2) that it has an "intense" or thematic quality.

Not everyone notices this effect. Some notice the opposite -- DXM makes music seem less impacting, and bass tends to be attenuated, leaving everything sounding "tinny" and distant. There does not seem to be any factor predicting whether DXM will improve or degrade the musical experience.

Visual effects are not particularly strong at this plateau. If present, they usually consist of motion trails (as if afterimages of each "frame" of vision were not clearing quickly enough). There may be some deterioration of stereoscopic vision (and thus depth perception). Colors may seem slightly more vivid.
>>
>>744105994

With the second plateau (around 2.5-7.5 mg/kg, 6.4 mg/kg suggested from regular users) several new effects become evident. The most profound is that DXM begins to take on a heavier "stoning" characteristic, and senses and cognitive function are affected accordingly. Closed-eye hallucinations start for some people on the second plateau. Some of the first plateau effects, e.g., the music and motion linked euphoria, may diminish or stop entirely.

Second plateau trips usually take between 30 and 60 minutes to start (on an empty stomach), peak about 2 to 3 hours later, and last about 6 hours. Again, gel capsules take up to 1 hour additional to dissolve. Hangovers are not common with lower second plateau trips, but some people experience them.

A general narrative of the second plateau: The trip beings identically to the first plateau trip, although the alert and early effects may be noticed earlier. After passing to the music and motion euphoria stage, the first plateau sensations begin to be overshadowed by disruptions in sensory processing, as sensory input begins to get "choppy". Both sight and sound take on a dreamlike characteristic and one begins to feel increasingly detatched from the outside world. There may be bursts of sensory deprivation where the outside world seems to go away, but overall one maintains contact (somewhat incoherent) with the outside world. After a few hours of an overall "stoned" feeling, the sensations begin to subside. A slight hangover consisting of lethargy may be noted the next day.
>>
>>744104884
It's what is being pushed the most.
Its easy as fuck to get a legal script for xanax or klonipine.
>>
>>744104884
Increased rates of autism, population density/increase, and technology? Idk, I'm a dummy, but benzos have always been a go to for me because I have pretty bad general and social anxiety.
>>
>>744105994
i would not reccommend the next two plateaus, since they can really fuck you up and not be sober again - with sober i mean, what you will see, what you will hear, can really really REALLY change the way you see the world

any questions check this amazing website https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml
>>
>>744106736
as someone with extremely bad anxiety issues how the fuck do i even get prescribed this shit? i've been to probably 5 psycchiatrists at this point and they seem conpletely against benzos even though i need something
>>
>>744104884
The reason for the benzo problem is the emergence of this new genre of rap where they talk about nothing but fucking pills. Danny Brown has an album with the cover being someone literally just taking fucking xanax. Every god damn sound cloud rapper talks about xanax or codeine or percocets. Trap is garbage and that's the reason. Plus benzos are fun as fuck.
>>
>>744104884
I'm glad I'm rich enough to afford my cocaine
>>
>>744104884
You want a chill pill? Take a seroquil. Not addictive, cheap, and you'll have a nice 12 hour sleep because it hits wayyyy harder than benzo's.
>>
>>744107040
a man of culture, who still takes old school drugs
>>
>>744107165
really? is it otc?
>>
Honestly pills are just a fucking meme at this point. Maybe they're just not for me, but their effects are just overhyped garbage.
>>
>>744107165
Idiot.
>>
>>744106893
I totally feel you, my doctor recommended fucking anti depressants for me even though I told her I was having panic attacks. I'd stay away from benzos tbh just because of how addictive they are. If you've been to 5 people, you're probably not gonna get a script. It's best to try to cope using holistic methods like meditation and all that jazz. However one thing I would recommend is phenibut, totally legal and effective.
>>
I'm not a drug user and I'm not here to judge you or to tell you to stop, I'm just being curious : why do you guys do drugs ?
>>
File: 1488724966657.png (10KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1488724966657.png
10KB, 250x202px
>>744108467

we need them
>>
>>744107774
>meditation and all that jazz
GTFO RASHID
None of that shit works and its been CLINICALLY denied.
>>
>>744105508
My nigga.

>>744108467
It breaks the endless monotony of everday life.
>>
>>744106893
Say you get panic attacks and that you have bad insomnia, some times you stay away 2-3 days.
They would be inclined to give you benzo for sleep as well as anxiety
Also depends on where you are located geographically and how the abuse market is in your city
>>
>>744107040
i tried to keep it going for a while, but once i started 'blowing' over a grand a month i realized i need to be way richer.
>>
>>744108756
Would you stop if you were strong enough ?

>It breaks the endless monotony of everday life.

Escapism then ? I guess that's a fair reason
>>
>>744108792
I never bought into that shit anyway. Why the fuck do medical professionals recommend the shit then? Referral money?
>>
>>744109211
yes and yes.
>>
>>744109274
>Referral money
>>
what is speed (amphet) llke and is it worth trying?
>>
>>744108467
need to escape reality

fuck i was browsing 420chan forgot about this thread
>>
>>744104884
because they are fun and people (you) that can't handle it bash its use
>>
im on clonazepam right now. I take it for panic attacks. Especially helps when you are hungover.
>>
File: eW2YPeh.jpg (680KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
eW2YPeh.jpg
680KB, 3024x4032px
>>744110044
it's like an utilitary drug, at least for me. wake up in the morning, get through the day etc
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>744107618
>>
>>744108467
temporarily changing reality is fun
>>
>>744107618
obv popping 4 advil won't make you dizzi you fag
>>
>>744110585
? i only do dxm and cannabis i've never done benzos in my life
>>
>>744110775
is cocaine worth it?
>>
>>744110968
it's more expensive and it makes you aggressive. i'd say stick to amphetamines if what you want is staying awake through the night and being able to dance
>>
I think the only reason why I'm not really an addict is because I don't have the supply. It's almost impossible to get anything but weed here.
Otherwise, you have to have to have contact with some REALLY shady fucks. That really turns me away from it, because I the people are almost impossible to contact and change all of the time. Plus you can never be sure that they will rob your ass or that the stuff has dangerous shit in it,
>>
>>744108467

I used to think I did it therapeutically because of my schizophrenia, but I soon came to realse that in the end, it's to just break free of the monotomy of everyday life

Fuck I'm giggling because I'm so stoned on mushrooms
>>
Has anyone here ever smoked amphe?
I heard that there is also weed laced with speed.
Seems interesting but I dont really know anything about it
>>
>>744111207
exactly the same with me, i live in portugal its almost impossible to get stuff that isnt weed
>>
>>744111267
man i wish shrooms were easy to get ahold of where i am.
id like taking a break form acid and get shroomies form time to time
>>
>>744111423
no wtf yuck. have you ever used bourbon in an oil lamp and sniffed the smoke ?
>>
>>744111423

From what I've heard the euphoria is ten times better, but it really fucks with your lungs
>>
anyone ever mixed amphetamines acid mdma and booze ?

don't. it'll be a wild night but the days after will be hell on earth
>>
>>744111471

You could always buy a growers kit from holland, you can just deny the package if they find it in customs
>>
>>744111207
>I think the only reason why I'm not really an addict is because I don't have the supply.
same
>>
>>744111727
i read about these but i hear it's really easy to fuck up and contaminate it with external spores and stuff
>>
>>744104884
oh speaking of drug thread, if you were in the battlestation thread earlier, no i'm not dead i just went out.
>>
>>744111904

Just wear mask and gloves. The shrooms I'm tripping n were homegrown by a mate who did it like this.

I've thought about doing the same
>>
>>744112006
nnnnnnnnngh ... how much do you get out of one box ? and how long can you store them after picking before they lose potency ?
>>
>>744112088

I wouldn't know, I think he had a pretty good yeild meaning he had enough for himself (To a few trips) and a few friends to trip on.

They're not the best strength, I've had 4 grams with a redose of 2 grams, and I'm still completely out of it, but I'm not experienced with shrooms
>>
>>744104884
because despite being just as addictive as opioids, having FAR worse effects on your behavior than opioids (barred out people are fucking terrible), and having worse withdrawal than opioids (hello seizures)... benzos are not nearly as stigmatized, have far less legal restrictions on getting them, thus making them extremely popular

i hate benzos; had an ex-gf that was a bar head, couldn't fucking stand her on xanax, but opiates were fine. could tell stories for days about all the stupid shit she did while barred out

and me personally, i hate the effects; it's like alcohol, all stupidity but no pleasure
>>
>>744105508
DXM is the fucking stupidest drug you can do after inhalants.
>>
>>744112318
man it's so tempting.
>>
>>744112473

Just fucking do it already :)
>>
Quick question:
Do you guys parachute your shrooms or how do you do it?
It's fucking disgusting otherwise imo
>>
>>744112737
wash down with booze
>>
>>744112737

I either chew or make tea
>>
>>744112443
not really, high plateaus really enlighten your self knowledge
>>
>>744112737

What does it mean to parachute ?
>>
It works on the same receptors as alcohol. Everyone has replaced drinking to calm their anxiety with benzos
>>
>>744112892
make a little ball around the thing with rolling paper and gobble down
>>
>>
>>744113070

Ah, couldn't you just swallow a mushroom whole ?

or is it to avoid the taste ?
>>
>>744111423
Smoking it is the way to go. Much more intense but you will go through your stash much faster. Also way more likely to get addicted that way
>>
>>744113195
mostly to avoid the taste
>>
>>744112866
you can get stupid dreams like dxm does by smashing your head against the wall over and over or by chugging gasoline too. it's still fucking stupid.
if you're looking for enlightening self knowledge, you turn to lsd and dmt
>>
>>744109211
I've been sober for a while. I can tell you right now that to me it just isn't worth it. circumstances rn prevent me from drinking or doing any sort of drug, though, so...
>>
>>744113515

Then make some tea with taste
>>
>>744113545
i live in portugal, literally impossible to get anything else besides weed

dxm is otc
>>
>>744111207
this was me for a while, until I started ordering research chemicals online. also shady and stupid, I know.
the funny thing though is that alcohol actually took the biggest toll in the end.
>>
>>744113545
Have you even ever done DXM?
> chugging gasoline
Have you even done drugs
>>
>>744113545
word, dxm is shit.
>>
>>744111998
you were the guy with all the stampbags and used needles on his desk?
>>
ded thred. tell me all about your experiences with ecstasy and why you don't take any anymore
>>
>>744113871
portugal, where every drug including heroin is decriminalized, and you can only get weed?

>>744113886
yup. have you ever done a better hallucinogen than dxm? not a chance anyone who has would still think dxm was good

>>744114022
i'm diabetic it was all insulin!
>>
>>744115674

I believe you man
>>
>>744115674
yeah me too
post pic?
>>
>>744107165
seroquel gave me restless leg syndrome and I couldn't sleep, but I was hella sedated. Weird as fuck.
>>
>>744115990

>>744113934
its apparently quite popular
>>
Does anyone here have any experience with botched cwe (cold water extraction)? Is it even possible to botch it? For example putting it in the freezer to drop its temp to separate the paracetamol from the codeine what happens if it take a super long time to filter it afterwards? if the temperature of the water drops back down to room temperature before it passes through the filter (lets say i live in a very hot environment) would that cause the paracetomol/apap/what not to re-dissolve into the mix and thus seep thought the filter? I have had some minor issues with my liver before so im getting a little paranoid about it
>>
>>744116289
yes some of would re-dissolve as the temperature increases, but there's just too many variables for anyone to give you a precise answer as to how much
>>
>>744104884
>i hate benzos; had an ex-gf that was a bar head, couldn't fucking stand her on xanax, but opiates were fine. could tell stories for days about all the stupid shit she did while barred out

Ditto: ex-wife was the same. We lived in Asia at the time. On a trip to Thailand she found a pharmacy that sold very cheap, so she filled up a tylenol container with about 200 valium (lorizapam I think). Going back home (another asian country at the time) I thought nothing of it. This was 2003, I had no idea what benzos were, she said they were just sleeping pills.

At the Thai end, if caught at customs, we risked 1-5 for possession, 1-5 for consumption (her, not me), and 1-5 for trafficking. And of course, similar at our destination. And, international criminal records for drugs. Waht a fucking risk to take, and I had no idea at all.

Fuck people that take benzos. They lie and steal. I reached a point where I would hide my wallet before I went to bed.

Funny, I tried and felt nothing. Later I understood, that's the high, being numb. What a useless drug.
>>
>>744111423
I used to smoke occasionally. Fun things happen when you smoke meth. Mostly because of the people who do meth. I was addicted to heroin and for the longest time refused to do meth knowing what it would do to me. But one day when withdrawals were real bad, my buddy made the point that I couldn't feel any worse. So I started smoking a bit. First time I smoked, we played call of duty. But we were so tweaked we spent 4 hours trying the different loadout combinations. Its basically super adderall but more euphoric like xtasy strangely enough its less shaky then adderall
>>
>>744116656
ativan is the big trade name for lorazepam. valium is diazepam.
>>
>>744112406
>>744116656
This
>>
>>744116763
you actually thought meth helped opiate withdrawal? always made it so much worse for me, same with coke
>>
>>744115674
>hallucinogen
Its a dissociative. If you treat it like a hallucinogen then you're going to have a bad time.

But to answer your question, sadly: no.

>>744113871
I too wish to know why the drugs do not flow in Portugal, I wanted to retire there.

>>744116289
I've got my second one in the fridge. APAP only dissolves 1mg/300ml water so you should be fine. Impossible to botch, remember to wring out your filter.
>>
>>744116837
She found ativan. that was it.
>>
>>744109211
>Would you stop if you were strong enough ?

not an addict, i don't take them for recreation. would stop right away if i could do what i wanted without having to take them.
>>
>>744116992
The euphoria made me not think of heroin. But I've tried heroin and meth at the same time and I gotta say I do not like it. It takes away from the H.
>>
>>744117162
yeah its not that good with opiates after the rush...

coke on the other hand, IV speedball is literally the most physical pleasure the human body is capable of experiencing. makes your best orgasm seem like nothing
>>
>>744104884
it takes the pain away from their husbands cheating and their kids leaving and the dwindling looks tbh

all the anxieties of a mid 40's woman
>>
would you recommend opiates to someone who did tons of acid, amphetamines, pot all kinds of MDMA and ecstasy for recreational use ?
>>
so uh, is their a way to microdose meth

like take a small key bump and it would be enough for the day, with the paranoia and anxiety?
>>
>>744117374
lots of young hot girls take it too. the absolute worst bar head i ever met was a 24 year old 9/10. she was snorting fucking 40mg of xanax a day, every day.
one time she ran out and had to go cold turkey, bitch was seizing hard every 5 minutes
>>
>>744116998
hallucinogens are divided into three categories: psychedelics, dissociatives, and deliriants. a dissociative is a type of hallucinogen.
>>
this friend of mine owes me a tab of acid for like 2 months, cant wait to get it so i can trip ballz in class again
>>
>>744117691
those girls are absolutely stupid, benzos have the worst comedown as you said with the seizures, and the worst possibility to blackout and for what? their isn't any sex benefits, or MDMA type social benefits.

Just fucking drink a fifth if you want the same feelings like i do jeez
>>
>>744105212
Amphetamine?

hope u enjoy not eating and sleeping for 2 days and loosing fuckton of weight.

Cocaine all the way bro
>>
>>744118110
I actually gained weight while I was still on speed regularly, because they day after I ate a SHIT TON of food.
>>
>>744118110
coke ? enjoy being aggressive as fuck and losing all your money because of how FUCKING EXPENSIVE THAT SHIT IS
>>
>>744118394
True that I spend way too much on it.

I need to stop >.<, but the good side is there is no aftermath unlike molly and speed
>>
>>744106832
>https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml
that is one geocities looking ass site
>>
>>744106893
Try phenibut. Only non-placebo noot that has anti-anxiety properties. Just read up and don't get addicted.
>>
>>744118547
yeah.. the speed comedown i got used to, and mostly consists of me sleeping 15 hours from time to time.
Molly i can't do anymore, not knowing how much better acid is in every situation
>>
>>744118574
It has been around a long time. Great resource, great stories.
>>
>>744118798
oh and , story time, my life has never been better since i stopped caring about how strong were those wifi pills or those heineken tabs with over 200mg of active product in them blah blah blah. acid is better period
>>
How much does /b/ pay for percs
>>
>>744119900
percs ?
>>
>>744120448
da fuck you doing in a drug thread not knowing what percs are

ffs /b/
>>
>>744120448
Percocet, 5mg Oxycodone/325mg Acetaminophen
>>
>>744120448
PERCS (Productive, Easy-to-use, Reliable Computing System) is IBM's answer to DARPA's High Productivity Computing Systems (HPCS) initiative. The program resulted in commercial development and deployment of the Power 775, a supercomputer design with extremely high performance ratios in fabric and memory bandwidth, as well as very high performance density and power efficiency.
>>
>>744121705
not everyone is living in the USA wit hyour shit street slang

>>744121846
thanks a lot
>>
snorting vs eating amphetamine sulfate ?
>>
>>744121984
snorting definitely.
If you do it to long you can seriously fuck up your nose though
>>
>>744121984
neither of those. amphetamine is water soluble, therefore should be injected
>>
>>744122104
i only ever snort it, i was wondering if i could get benefits from eating it

>>744122123
ew.. i never injected anything and don't really want to start
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I'm 29 and have been using opiates and benzodiazepines for 8 years. I started because of chronic back pain after a car crash where I broke my sternum. I used 500mg of Tramadol and 100mg of diazipam every day for 20 months. On top of that I was drinking bourbon and smoking marajauana all day and night. Have been a daily weed smoker since 13, wake and bake till bedtime. I've tried many other drugs but never abused anything else. I am on all of the above right now and I can tell you this. Benzo is just the cream on the coffee, it's not the coffe itself. Benzo is so wisely used because it takes the edge off of everything. Makes the world softer, warmer. It also makes coming down/off anything
>>
>>744122211
>>744122123
also injecting it doesn't leave you with that acidic sweet aftertaste that stays forever in your sinuses and throat
>>
>>744122211
tripdubs notwithstanding, IV is how drugs are meant to be used. feels so much better its unbelievable
>>
>>744122402
not considering the fact that i am still not interested by IVing, i'm somewhat afraid by the potential "too good"-ness of doing it, exactly because of your kind of comments =D
>>
If you shoot up amphetamine and not real meth. Your retarded. shooting up amphetamine would be like snorting a perc.
>>
>>744110673
M8 best thing you can do if you have anxiety is quite drinking
>>
>>744122940
sources on that ?
not that im planning on doin it but info cant hurt
>>
>>744122545
yeah here's what happens with people like you

>'i'm afraid of needles, i'll never IV
>you watch your friends shoot up, you see the wave of pleasure wash over their faces, telling you that the rush is orders of magnitude better than the high
>the curiosity builds and builds
>one day it overwhelms, 'ok, i just want to try it once, just to see what it feels like, can you hit me?'
>as soon as the plunger starts to get pushed down, you can literally see the fear of needles leave the body
>'oh wow. ok, do it again, but just tonight'
>'ok, just this weekend, then never again'
>then you're over every day, still thinking it's just temporary, once in a while, because you can't hit yourself
>but then one day your buddy isn't around, but you're not going to go back to snorting are you?
>you pick up the needle, and figure out how to do it yourself
>a new IV user is gone, because why would you ever go back to snorting when that rush feels so god damned good

that exact scenario i've personally seen play out 6 times. it's so fucking hot when it's a girl i take through it.

if the needle is deeply unacceptable to you, then yeah, make sure you don't ever even try it, because that fear and stigma leaving your body the second that plunger is pushed, that's real shit
>>
>>744123341
ugh. man that hurts to read.
luckily the last person i am somewhat close whith who does heroin chases the dragon or snorts, no more IV for that person.
but dude you know you're making it seem way too good right.
>>
what is your secret method to clear up clogged nostrils before snorting that fat line?
>>
>>744104884
>this generation
>women 40+ y/o

Whet?
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (371KB, 150x158px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
371KB, 150x158px
>>744104884
Because they are stupid.
>>
>>744123607
just being honest. with the huge risk and stigma of needles, there's obviously a reason why people do it anyway. and making your shit go farther has nothing to do with it, because that lasts like a week before tolerance catches up

but the important point i was making, there is no 'just try it once', because that fear of risks and stigma will be GONE. it's hard to see how your opinion could just change instantly like that, but trust me it does
>>
>>744123087
I saw someone try it im pretty sure. Im pretty sure it doesn't work. The only pills you can shoot up are oxycotins and dilauded. And those barely work, lots of powder. Anything else is just too big. Like I don't know how you could get all that powder to absorb into a small enough water to shoot up. If it was realistic to do, I would have done it by now or heard about it.
>>
File: americanpsycho.jpg (31KB, 627x325px) Image search: [Google]
americanpsycho.jpg
31KB, 627x325px
>>744123888
>>
>>744124766
my stuff doesn't come from pills i buy it in little powdery rocky thingies by the gram.
>>
>>744125415
Now that sounds do-able
>>
File: gxXoNkB.png (122KB, 417x305px) Image search: [Google]
gxXoNkB.png
122KB, 417x305px
>>744123888
>>744125222
>888
>222
>>
I've just had the most fucked 3 hours pf my life on shrooms
>>
how to parachute powder withouth rolling paper ?
would a napkin layer work ?
>>
>>744124766
>The only pills you can shoot up are oxycotins and dilauded
LOL
fuck i know we hate that but
LOL

i've shot up every pill you can imagine. morphine ER, opana ER, MDMA pills, dexedrine pills, adderall pills, even xanax and other benzos.
you can shoot everything
>>
>>744126119
You really shot up adderall?
>>
anyone had any luck finding benzos in uk?
>>
>>744126119
post pic of your arm
>>
"Enjoy" opiates while you can. Docs are cutting back due to liability. Next will be benzos.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.