[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yall remember this?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (63KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
63KB, 640x638px
yall remember this?
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 480x233px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 480x233px
>>
simpsons episode was created after trump announced his presidency

god i hate /b/
>>
>>744069395
Writer Dan Greaney and The Simpsons creators “predicted” a Trump presidency back in 2000

It was the most insane and laughable scenario the creators of satirical comedy The Simpsons could dream up.

Who was the one public figure all Americans would agree could never become their Commander-in-Chief?

The answer was inspired: brash billionaire and reality TV star Donald J Trump . Hilarious!

That was 16 years ago, when they wrote an episode called Bart to the Future, with grown-up Lisa Simpson elected to the Oval Office after President Trump has tanked the economy.

But when they – and the world – woke up yesterday they found the joke had backfired monumentally. Their impossible prophecy had been fulfilled and the cartoon villain really had become the leader of the free world.
>>
>>744069395
does it make the second one any less REAL?
>>
>>744069653
Trump had actualy talked about one day wanting to run for president. Its not like they came with the prediction out of nowhere.
>>
>>744069236
Trump has said he was going to run for 20+ years. He even kinda campaigned early in primaries. Not like this was that much of a surprise. Him winning was the surprise, not running. But since your 10 i guess you wouldnt have know this.
>>
>>744070555
>>744070159
I remember a friend talking about Trump and how he'd one day run for president.

That was in 1977.

... and that he'd ruin the country.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.