[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw smoking 13 packs a day any of you guys manuged to quit?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: burning_cigarette1.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
burning_cigarette1.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>tfw smoking 13 packs a day

any of you guys manuged to quit?
>>
>>744064103
how are you smoking 13 packs a day?
>>
>>744064156
I'm a chain smoker
>>
>>744064336
how many do you smoke in an hour? theres no way that you can smoke that much
>>
In Germany 20 cigarettes are equivalent to 6€.... You do the math
>>
>>744064491
Oh no, not cigarettes. He's talking about dicks. He smokes 13 packs of dicks and just can't quit. Just straight up chain smoking dicks
>>
>>744064491
Just opened my 3rd pack today.
>>744064623
Money's not a problem. I just wanna be healthy
>>
>>744064858
I know it sounds gay, and we give it a lot of shit but get a vape rig. It's healthier, less expensive, and you can charge it and any portable battery packs while you sleep so you never really have to stop smoking. But you'll smell better, be able to taste things better, and you can slowly reduce the nicotine levels to help yourself quit if you wanted to.

My dad vapes. Saved his life. But now he looks like an old faggot
>>
>>744064491
10 to 11 a hour
>>
>>744064103
One 13 packs a day, hardly believable

Two, you cannot quit unless you REALLY want it for yourself. (Judging be "13 packs a day") you don't give a fuck about quitting.

Three, nut the fuck up and do it pussy or kys.
>>
>>744064103
Meh just have a reason why you want to quit then create a strategy.

I recently tried to quit, lapsed one pack and now been at least 7 days free. I just decided it was pretty beta to be hooked on to cigarettes and felt for myself the lifestyle is kind of strange.

Also after about a year of smoking I'm unclear the effects it has on my health. Other than obviously the hardcore impact on my lungs I wonder what else it has affected. Getting into physical activity more it helped as it demanded healthier lungs. I decided which I wanted more and made a rough plan how to quit and I'm in progress. Apparently it's been 10 days since. I have this app on my phone called smoke free and it is helpful. Just download the app and see whateve
>>
Fuck off. The only thing you do 13 times a day is post this fucking thread.
>>
>>744064103
Don't listen to these faggots OP. I've been smoking for 117 years and I choke down 83 packs every four hours.
It's easy as fuck to quit I do it all the time. Here's a trick to try: every time you get the urge to smoke go outside, have a cigarette and scream "fuck you world!" really fuckin loud. Then shit in the kitchen sink, drives people crazy. And when you get the chance go to your little sister and slip a finger up her butthole.
>>
>>744064103
Jesus op I thought I smoked too much at a pack and a half. I've cut back to about 10 a day with a small vape and some discipline, only advice I really have
>>
>>744064103
Bull OP. I don't buy it. More than a CARTON a day? No.
>>
shit op 14 packs a day here
i figure i got about 3 years left of breathing nothing but cigs left. godspeed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.